[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 293 KB, 1228x1228, gra_hibiki-na2_050.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
45109048 No.45109048 [Reply] [Original]

You better Not Nut in November Edition

FAQ:
https://jav.now.sh/

Delisted thread:
>>45092687

>> No.45109085
File: 3.81 MB, 1280x720, me on the right 2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I almost never come here so i am just gonna drop this and let you guys tell me what would it be like to suck on that belly.

>> No.45109285
File: 3.66 MB, 1280x720, Yuria belly bullying.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45109085
It would probably taste like sweat and salt.

>> No.45109362

>>45109085
brb gotta test with my wife (she has the same proportions) and will report back

>> No.45109414

I pray JAV never falls for the passthrough meme. VR is in a good place, it doesn't need bonzi buddy films.

>> No.45109472

>>45109085
like a big, brined, salty, honey-glaze ham

>>45109285
>belly bullying
that smug chinless himalayan marmot genus semi-gorda deserves it!!

>>45109362
you're a lucky sir

>> No.45109485
File: 133 KB, 630x441, 1698139231728701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nothing to smile about in this worthless life of mine

>> No.45109508
File: 133 KB, 360x240, unzip.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45109485
here is something to cheer you up *unzips*

>> No.45109569

>>45109508
I mean nice YKK but it doesn't cheer me up much

>> No.45109588

>Wonder why I haven't been dling Mina Kitano titles later
>Check her new ones
>Remember why
I miss her so much bros, why she retired?

>> No.45109593
File: 3.70 MB, 1280x720, cuckguy depression.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45109569
Sir what's going on? Who's your javfu, i could edit a few webms to cheer you up.

>> No.45109600
File: 204 KB, 1368x2048, F9upautbMAAyzwp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

imagine how miserable your life would be without miru in it

>> No.45109624

>>45109048
Her face looks so bogged now that it almost kills my erection despite her top tier body.

>> No.45109636

>>45109593
Yuya Kubota
i would appreciate any interesting webms with him

>> No.45109655

>>45109624
yeah she started pretty cute but she kept injecting whatever that shit is on her eyes and lips and now looks weird. Her face is less oval and more triangular now so I assume some jaw shaving too

>> No.45109671

>>45109508
marina needs to go back to this weight

>> No.45109688

>>45109671
Don't say that of 80% /jav/ will call you gay or something (despite them liking her since debut).

>> No.45109696

Has any studio released new previews today?

>> No.45109706

ui nenne's stuff was so hot, why do i not see anything new from her?

>> No.45109716

>>45109655
Why do they always have to do that? Why can't they all just embrace the natural like Nao? Most of them are cute enough to pull that easily.

>> No.45109803
File: 3.48 MB, 1280x720, Amakawa before reipu.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45109636
Are you some kind of partaker or a reipu enthusiast or something? It's worrying on both counts.

>> No.45109871

>>45109803
thank you sir
i love reipu

>> No.45109959
File: 3.70 MB, 1280x720, marie bathroom.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45109871
He needs to be reverse reipud more often that disgusting basterd.

>>45109706
She silently retired sadly.

>>45109696
It's a tuesday 5 so nothing from the big studios.

>> No.45110030
File: 266 KB, 1536x2048, F9xWSNqaMAA1LIN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45109600
we would be nothing without our queen

>> No.45110033
File: 80 KB, 800x534, dsvr00037jp-4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Happy Halloween, sirs.
my vaguely thematically relevant shortlist for tonight's session:
>DSVR-037
the world is overrun by zombies and Akarin turns up at my hideout seeking refuge

>COSVR-009
Yuri Honma (sexo) as a succubus

>3DSVR-411
Kyoko Maki as a succubus

I love Akarin but prefer the occult over zombies. I love Yuri Honma (sexo) but SOD's production values blow "Cosmo Planets VR" out of the water kek
decisions decisions......

>>45109696
from the WILL studios? no (because it's a fifth Tuesday)
from other smaller, independent, or just non-WILL studios? possibly but they're too scattered for me to have a comprehensive list. sorry i can't help you out more

>> No.45110060

>>45109959
sad, i came so much to OMHD-009 and her NHDTB videos

>> No.45110080
File: 3.05 MB, 1280x720, emuse-2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45110086

I miss Sachiko so fucking much bros...

>> No.45110314

>>45110086
Misread this as saeko

>> No.45110325

>>45109959
>It's a tuesday 5 so nothing from the big studios.
>>45110033
>from the WILL studios? no (because it's a fifth Tuesday)
Thank you

>> No.45110512
File: 435 KB, 1857x873, Fuuka Nanasaki in NTJ-004, Nana Maeno in GTJ-97, Runa Tsukino in GJT-010, Maika Hiizumi in DVAJ-610, Ichika Matsumoto in MVG-040, Oria in FC2-PPV-3508653 and Sae Fujiki in CPSN-005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine this JAV. Fuuka Nanasaki and Nana Maeno star as sisters. Runa Tsukino, Maika Hiizumi, Ichika Matsumoto and Oria are Nana's friends. Sae Fujiki is Ichika's mother.

Open zooming out from their father's (Bokki Sugiura) memorial photo at a home altar, pan through the dimly lit messy water damaged leaking apartment to the naked sisters eating a living octopus. Erotic focus on their mouths and faces when they tear parts of it with their teeth and chew. Then they use its tentacles on their nipples and mankos, both having multiple orgasms. Fuuka slowly inserts one of the tentacles in Nana's bunghole and it sends her into squid heaven, she's twitching and spasming and drooling. This continues until she pisses on the floor and makes an ahegao, then Fuuka pulls the tentacle out and sensually licks it clean from her sister's shit to savour. After this, they squash the octopus between their chests, eat more of it and enter a trance like kissing frenzy with mutual face licking, hair sucking, nostril tongue insertion and eye licking. Nana with a gremlin grin shoves her fingers into her sister's throat and makes her puke, unleashing directly into Nana's mouth. She gargles with it and drips it back into Fuuka's mouth, repeating this process a handful of times with growing saliva accumulation, chunks and sticky drool stretching between their mouths. Finally Nana swallows, sticks out her tongue and guides Fuuka on all fours to begin licking her bunghole. After an orgasm, brown sludge drips out and Nana savours every drop. This is followed by 69 which rotates to sitting tribadism with mutual hair pulling, neck biting, choking, spitting and slapping. The sisters collapse in exhaustion and cuddle, smearing each other with fluids.

"Next day", Nana is at school. She's in a club band as singer with Runa Tsukino as lead guitarist, Ichika Matsumoto as rhythm guitarist, Maika Hiizumi as bassist and Oria the worm as drummer. They start playing a cover of some very edgy late 90s or early 2000s visual kei song. Between their performance clips are clips showing scenery of their small town in Shikoku and Nana narrates (over the music in such a way that fades the volume) about her dream to move to at least Takamatsu, however her true dream as the dream of her bandmates is move to Tokyo and make a career from music. When the song ends, they're all sweaty and smiling. But, Runa starts crying and runs to the toilet. Nana follows her and says through the door "it will get better, I promise". Runa is shown inside the stall cutting herself. She screams about how that's a lie, her father will never stop. Cut to a flashback of Runa being beaten with a belt and raped by Ginji Sagawa who calls her a slut, then strangles her to unconsciousness before nakadashi. At the toilet, Maika joins Nana trying to comfort and says she understands because her brother rapes her too, but they need to do their best to stay strong and overcome. Oria also comforts her. Runa opens the door and all girls hug. Maika kisses Runa's bleeding cuts, she's shocked and blushes with averted eyes.

"That night", at home Runa masturbates. With the other hand she caresses her bandaged arm and moans Maika's name until orgasm. Fade to Maika sitting on a small bridge, cutting herself dripping blood into the water. A male silhouette appears at the end of the bridge and starts approaching. Maika is scared and gets up, yells to ask who he is. It's Koume and when he walks closer, she relaxes and says for a second she thought he was her brother. Right then a man walks from the other side of the bridge, it's her brother (Ittetsu Suzuki) so she screams. "I was worried about you" he says and tells Koume to grab her. They rape her, dunking her head in the water and punch and kick her. Both nakadashi, then Koume pulls out a knife and stabs her in the belly. Her brother gasps and tries to take the knife away but Koume slices his hand, tells him they can't let her live. He repeatedly stabs and cuts her body, her school uniform is completely torn so by the time he's done, she's almost naked and very close to death with blood everywhere. Ittetsu is shocked and explains he had been raping her since middle school, she never would have told anybody. Koume falls on his knees with a blank face. "NOW you tell me?!" he shouts and stares at the knife. His face becomes a twisted grin and he lunges at Ittetsu, trying to stab him. The knife falls from his hand and Ittetsu grabs it, accidentally stabs him in the throat when he jumps forward and falls in the water. Zoom out to Ittetsu standing on the bridge with the knife in his hand, shouting "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" and fade to black.

Fade to Runa nervously staring at her phone, it's shown that she's contemplating calling Maika. Finally she smiles and presses the call button, excitedly inhaling but soon her enthusiasm turns to concern and disappointment when she doesn't answer. "I love you..." Runa whispers while the phone rings.

1/3

>> No.45110525

Long fade to "two weeks later". Nana, Runa, Ichika and Oria are walking from school. Missing person posters with Maika's and Koume's photos and information are on the streets. The girls talk about how they don't believe they just eloped like many adults say, something sinister must have happened. They see Ittetsu fapping on the other side of the river, he's staring into the water. "Maybe he did something to them, after all Maika said he was raping her..." Nana theorises. Runa breaks down crying and the other girls hug her.

Later, Ichika is at home with her boyfriend (Frankfurt Hayashi) watching a horror film. They kiss and she starts handjobbing, then fellating his dekkai chinpo as he fkn enjoys her mouth and watches the ghost girl on TV. "Hey! You like that kind of girl?" Ichika moans and pouts. He laughs and says she is cute but, even if she was in the room, he'd still choose Ichika. She smiles and returns to sucking, however they hear a breaking glass noise and get startled. Frankfurt gets up and walks towards the noise with full erection. Turns out it was just Ichika's mother (Sae Fujiki) who dropped a glass, so now she sees her daughter's boyfriend's chinpo and can't resist the temptation. She rushes at him and starts gobbling with deepthroat. It takes 20 seconds to coom, exactly as Ichika comes to the room and screams. Her boyfriend's cum drips out of her mother's mouth and storms out. Frankfurt goes after her but Sae grabs his arm and tells him she'll give him an experience of a lifetime if he stays. Of course he does. She leads him to the bedroom and lays him down, stripteases with swaying hips and climbs on top of him for cowgirl riding. He nakadashis multiple times, the taboo of fucking his girlfriend's mother is too powerful so he keeps cooming.

Ichika is outside, quickly walking alone in the dark with an angry face. She gets to the bridge when she notices Ittetsu is still fapping. From the anger, she gets the courage to confront him and halfway across the bridge notices that his chinpo is bleeding and has a psychotic look on his face. "What..." she mumbles and he turns to look at her, rushes at her and she doesn't have time to flee. He pins her against the bridge and shoves his bloody chinpo in her mouth, brutally irrumates her and anal rapes her. She screams for help throughout but it's hopeless, in such a small town nobody is around to hear. Then he stabs her in the back until she dies, fucks her dead body to a nakadashi and pushes her in the water.

Next day after school. Nana, Runa, Oria and Sae go to the police to report Ittetsu as a suspicious person. The girls explain that he raped his sister and it's possible he killed her, Koume and now Ichika too. However, the police are not taking it seriously because his father is a cop. "A cop's son would never commit such crimes!" the cop (Taku Yoshimura) says and refuses the filing of a formal report. They leave and he stares behind them, licking his lips. Zoom in to Oria to show she's the one he's attracted to.

Nana goes home and Fuuka greets her with a smile. "This time we have bugs!" she exclaims and shows a large transparent plastic bag filled with crawling cockroaches, worms, maggots and such. At first Nana hesitates but her sister's enthusiasm is infectious. Soon they're naked together in a western style bathtub, pouring the bugs on themselves and pushing them into different orifices. Because many get crushed, it's very slimy and they smear each other with it, kiss and rub breasts and more. The bugs crawl all over them and Fuuka begins filling the tub with dirty almost greenish water, it becomes a sludge bath. Passionate splashing lesbian incest ensues, both having many orgasms. After this, fade to them eating pizza with bugs and mould and such toppings. It's very sticky and stretches in close-ups of their mouths.

Cut to Oria sleeping. Her room's door opens and a man enters: it's Taku. He slowly rubs her body and gently licks her face, constantly at the edge of sleep without waking up. Then, he aggressively strips her shirt off and licks her armpits which causes her to wake up and scream. He covers her mouth with one hand and fingers her manko with the other, she struggles but is helpless. Taku sniffs and licks her manko juice from his fingers before penetration, shoving his chinpo as he climbs on top of her and grabs her throat with both hands. "Be quiet or I'll shoot your parents!" he threatens and she freezes up while he pounds, until he pulls out to cum on her face which make her squeal in disgust. She wipes it and starts crying, begging him to leave her alone and not hurt her parents. Taku smiles and puts his gun in her mouth, makes her deepthroat it and laughs every time she freaks out when his finger goes near the trigger. "If you tell anybody, I'll kill whoever it is" he says and walks out. Oria crawls into fetal position and bawls, wetting the bed because she held it in through the rape.

2/3

>> No.45110539

Fade to Frankfurt visiting Ichika's mother. Despite her missing daughter, she still wants to fkn enjoy her daughter's boyfriend. However, Frankfurt tells her straight how he feels. "Maybe after we find out what happened to Ichika, then we can be together. But, until then it's too hard". Sae is disappointed but understands. As soon as he leaves, she masturbates to his photos on Ichika's phone which she left behind when she angrily stormed out. "One day we will be together" she whispers after orgasming, and smiles.

Cut to Ittetsu again fapping at the bridge. This time Fuuka sees him on her way home from the hardware store. He stares into the water until she calls out to him to ask if he's OK. That's what makes him turn his gaze to her and run at her, crossing the bridge with extreme speed, so fast that Fuuka barely has time to pull anything out from her supply bag to defend herself. It's a hammer and just in time she manages to hit the charging maniac on the head. He stumbles but doesn't take his hand from his chinpo, even when blood pours from his head he's still fapping. Fuuka notices that his chinpo has become deformed by friction, gasping "What happened to your chinpo?!" but he doesn't respond. The only way his current mind can reply is by running at her with the knife. She dodges and hits him again with the hammer, now on the back of his head. This makes him fall on the ground and start humping, rubbing his chinpo against the gravel road. Fuuka stares at him with widening eyes and mumbles, "You're mentally ill..."

When she gets home, Fuuka is greeted by Nana who already came. She gets her to sit down for a talk and asks "did you know that Ittetsu is crazy?" Nana nods and begins telling all about it, shocking Fuuka because she didn't know about any of it until her encounter. Then she shows Nana what she bought from the hardware store: a hammer, nails and an electric saw. "I was going to use these to build BDSM equipment but now it looks like we have a better use. Maybe it's still BDSM, in a way..." she says and stares into space with a thoughtfully satisfied expression.

Oria is at Runa's home and they're playing some depressive girl's game on her Playstation. Runa's father comes home and throws an empty bottle at the girls. It misses but breaks and one glass shard hits Oria's shirt, ripping it. It doesn't expose anything but the conceptualisation is enough, Ginji starts howling "UOOOH!!" and jumps on top of her to rip her shirt. Runa cowers in fear but the instinct to help her friend kicks in, so she grabs a piece of the broken bottle and stabs her father in the throat. Blood sprays and they're covered in it, and awakens Runa's erotic desires which have become connected to blood and pain. She aggressively grabs Oria's face and starts kissing her. However, she realises that she doesn't know if her friend even is a lesbian so she pulls away and says "I'm sorry! I just remembered Maika who I secretly loved... I never confessed so my feelings are distorted. Please forgive me!" To her surprise, the worm is biting her lip with sparkling eyes. "I-I a-a-always liked y-y-you" she stutters and dives to kiss Runa. Ginji is choking to death on his own blood on the floor when the girls embrace lesbian passion right next to him, smearing blood on each other and mutually fingering mankos, then tribadism and both have an orgasm.

Cut to Fuuka and Nana confronting Ittetsu at the bridge. Yes, he's once again fapping. "Mentally ill egg boy!" Fuuka yells and turns on the electric saw. Nana waves the hammer in the air and the sisters charge across the bridge. Ittetsu only laughs and doesn't even stop fapping and looks back to river. Nana hits him on the head with the hammer and Fuuka cuts his feet off, and they stuff him inside the supply bag. Fade to their home. They've tied Ittetsu to a wooden suspension frame. He wakes up and realises he can't touch his chinpo, shouts angrily and demands to be allowed at least to masturbate. Fuuka says "It's over" and puts a nail on the tip of his chinpo, then hammers it in like violent sounding. He screams in pain and Nana uses pliers to cut his vocal cords out. The nail is pulled out and both sisters in turns use his broken chinpo, making him nakadashi them. After this, they again stuff him in the bag and take him to Runa's house. Runa and Oria also get their turns, using him for nakadashi and torture. Then all beat and kick him on the floor until he dies.

"One week later", Taku visits Fuuka and Nana to tell them that the bodies of Maika, Ichika and Koume were found and it's conclusive that their killer was the vanished Ittetsu. Because now he's a missing person, they suspect he fled to Kyushu but will catch him. When he leaves, the sisters giggle.

"Nine months later..." Fuuka, Nana, Runa and Oria all have given birth to baby boys. Fuuka narrates that mysteriously each baby has the same birthmark on his chinpo. Could they all be Ittetsu's vengeful reincarnations?

3/3

>> No.45110570
File: 28 KB, 454x454, 19827587326487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45110584

>>45110080
which sora aoi title is this sir?

>> No.45110630
File: 1000 KB, 1102x1653, EXVR-198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45110033
>I love Akarin but prefer the occult over zombies. I love Yuri Honma (sexo) but SOD's production values blow "Cosmo Planets VR" out of the water kek
>decisions decisions....
Older COSVR was pretty bad quality indeed, they film on the same exact set(s) as the lower quality EXVR videos, same exact type of uncorrected lens distortion, so likely the same crew and rig. With that said, I could watch COSBVR-001 1000 times and not tire of it.
>3DSVR-411
>Kyoko Maki as a succubus
You know that one is the first part of a series, right? I haven't seen 3DSVR-0482 VR Succubus Chapter 2 with Riona Minami & Mikako Abe, but I thought 3DSVR-0549 with Satomi Suzuki was excellent. I also really like her so that might've had something to do with it.

If we're just rattling off succubus titles:
>2019-02-17 EXVR-198 Haruka Namiki
AFAIK only Afesta rips exist. And this is from "crappy EXVR" era, so you're stuck with 40 Mbps bloated fisheye 4K HEVC which I can now confirm is actually bigger than the fucking master file itself: https://files.catbox.moe/wprra4.gif GG Afesta, kek, better bloated than overcompressed I guess? or their"backwards compatibility" equally bloated 1920p AVC with no CABAC. I shall now provide a public service literally nobody asked for: https://easyupload.io/m/ybmmjw
uppercase filenames part 1-3 for Quest 3 owners that can't into 2160p VP9, lowercase part 2/3 will work for everyone else
>2019-07-23 EXBVR-010 Ai Hoshina
Meh. Her face isn't bogged here yet, so if you enjoy her...
>2019-09-13 EBVR-006 AIKA, Monami Takarada
Good
>2020-01-29 COSVR-002 Mizuki Yayoi
Pre boobjob Mizuki...I miss her so much
>2020-07-01 FCVR-019 Yuria Yoshine
Bad picture quality, really bad sensor noise that made the bitrate skyrocket on the uncapped VP9 VBR, probably just really soft as a result for the usual AVC, they asked too much of that poor camera in the dark. Genuinely poor enough to make it a "watch it once and delete it" kind of video
>2020-09-16 COSVR-009 Yuri Honma
Already mentioned, sexooooooooooo
>2021-02-10 DOVR-123 Ena Koume
>2021-03-18 FTVR-008 Rika Omi
I can't actually remember
>2022-05-17 VRKM-616 Mei Satsuki
>2022-12-24 VRKM-816 Ena Satsuki
>2023-01-01 VRKM-825 Amiri Saito
All three of these are 10/10 and Mei's is a go to "I can't pick but I want something good"
>2022-07-13 COSVR-018 Nonoka Sato
COSVR PQ problems are no longer an issue at this point and it looks like other studios' output
>2023-05-07 VRKM-936 Ichika Matsumoto
Duck's wasn't as good as the other three IMO
>2022-06-19 VRKM-658 Nanami Yokomiya
Weakest of the 2022-2023 KMPVR Succubus binge
>>45110086
me too...peak Christmas cake vibes...

>> No.45110631

Wish Akari Mitani did something like gvg-504 and gvg-586

>> No.45110687

>>45109285
A girl's soft belly is inherently erotic...
>>45110033
Happy Halloweee, sir! For me, unfortunetaly my only true Halloween fap (this isn't doxxing my timezone to imply anything about the local time in any way) was not JAV or even anything real. However, it was very fitting for Halloween because it was a guro drawing kek. Well, maybe conceptually it will even be Halloween for the entire first day of November... I'm not doing Sperm Stoppage Shimotsuki so it doesn't matter.
>>45110060
Based! OMHD-009 is kino, though not my favourite OMHD code. For me, it's OMHD-007 starring Ayaka Mochizuki. This reminds me, I'll eed to find both and really most OMHD codes in better quality... I'm not a qualitychad but, of course the JAV I really fkn enjoy matter more in good quality. It's unfortunate when I downloaded most of them from somewhere, they were not great quality.

>> No.45110765

A 5GB copy of OMHD-007 is on JAVlibrary, the Keep2share link. Estimatde download time 30 hours... I hope it won't fail or my browser won't crash.

>> No.45110814

>>45110765
start using jdownloader already, how long have you been in this business you don't know about it

>> No.45110843

LOVE ME GOOD

>> No.45110877

>>45110814
I know about it but why would I use it? How would it help with something like that? Nobody ever explains how it's supposed to circumvent the limitation of the short time the download link is active for an IP address...

>> No.45110994

>>45109803
Rape ogre and rapeman. Most iconic duo in rape jav.

>> No.45111016

>>45110570
Is this her own kid or her husband's niece/nephew?

>> No.45111029

>>45110877
I have been using JDownloader basically since it came out ~15+ years ago (?). Huge quality of life upgrade, no more having browser open, automatic reconnects to get new IP, let's you resume keep2share downloads (and others) etc. It's worth it if you are a free leech like me, probably worth even more if you buy debrid

>> No.45111075
File: 1.58 MB, 1190x1684, F9rEPqRbgAANKVH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Weekly Bookmate DVD ranking ( ∩ ´ ∀ `) ∩

Never knew they were doing this on top of the monthly actresses ranking. I'll try to post it every week now.

>> No.45111076

>>45109803
how do they rape her without her snapping in half? rape ogre probably weighs twice as much as she does

>> No.45111143
File: 298 KB, 854x1280, 11110-3kl0M6riC2C3xb6Y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45111076
Because she's a pro:

https://files.catbox.moe/ue3v07.webm

>> No.45111153

>>45111076
as a wise sir once said (yesterday), these whores are surprisingly resilient. you can choke 'em, kick 'em, throw 'em down the stairs and they'll be just fine.

>> No.45111164

>>45111143
what condiment is she?

>> No.45111204

>>45111143
>>45109803
>decently hairy manko
>gets spitroasted without protest
ok im sold eventhough this whore doesnt weigh as much as i like them too; that was WAAA-271. Any other codes where she deepthroats and/or consumes bungholes a lot?

>> No.45111333

It's halloween, we need to collectively fap to some halloween costume jav sluts together to celebrate. Like those 300mium titles or open to recommendations.

>> No.45111344
File: 3 KB, 373x79, gottagofast.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45110765
just rd it bro, got it in like 3min

>> No.45111346

>>45111143
Very good lordosis/ass bend, almost Shinoda Yuu tier, not bad.

>> No.45111383

>>45111346
that's exactly why we call her lumbar lordosis here
it's one of her USPs, alongside her PROFESSIONALISM

>> No.45111404

>>45110765
use a download client like bitcomet or idm or whatever ur preference is
if the download stalls for any reason, reset ur router, clear cookies and press the download button again, this time, once the countdown finishes, copy the link and replace the url of the stalled download
remember to fkn enjoy

>> No.45111409

>>45111143
she looks like those thai-chinese or viet-chinese girls to me
what phenotype is this?

>>45111164
i want to know this too

>> No.45111432

>>45111204
>not only the loser orbiter gets sloppy seconds, she also sees him as a suitable male at the end
probably the most happy ending in a rape title
they usually get the blame for everything at the end, despite having no possible way of helping her, in titles like these

>> No.45111493

>>45110994
>>45109803
These guys need to get Ria already

>> No.45111524

MIRD-150 is literally the best JAV I've ever jerked it to and I don't even like Hitomi and Anri. once I almost fapped to it all the way through without skipping. that was one of the best faps of my life. truly a masterpiece of pornograpy.
thanks for reading my blog

>> No.45111525

>>45111493
that would be great...

>> No.45111535

>>45111524
I half agree, I also don't like Hitomi and Anri...but never watched that title nor going to

>> No.45111574

>>45109803
Wait a minute are these the same guys that did the anal office reipu revenge title with Yuria Yoshine

>> No.45111595

>>45111535
Anri prime was GOAT; Hitomi is just meh, not all titles are good and her tits are not well balanced with the rest of the body to be enjoyed.

>> No.45111598

>>45111493
>S1
that'll never happen. probably an even less likely scenario than directorbro's latest creation
>>45110512
based, will read later on company time. hopefully it's not too spooky

>> No.45111609

>>45111525
Too bad S1 sucks and doesn't have their actresses actually work

>> No.45111653

Where are the JAVs with hags and really young guys? I'm talking fresh out of high school and young enough to be their sons.

>> No.45111655
File: 736 KB, 2730x4096, IMG_0760.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45111598
What about Momokan? Yuya has never tasted the sweetest peach and Ogre only did once. Don't think Goro ever has, and Taku wasn't reipu so it didn't count.

Ideapocket should bring back the race queen series and give her the IPX-724 treatment.

>> No.45111725
File: 3.86 MB, 1280x720, Amakawa hot tub.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45111204
She barely consumes bungholes sadly, i don't know why because she's kurea/yuu/akarin tier when it comes to blowjob and piledriving guys.

If i had to recommend two codes to introduce her it would be RKI-633 & JUFE-456 (some light bunghole licking in this one)

After that, it's a matter of taste. She shoots with big studios like Wanz, Moodyz, Honnaka, Fitch... You can't go wrong with any of her movies.

>>45111164
Definitely mayo, she's pretty but has an unconventional face.

>> No.45111861

>>45111655
man i actually like momokan but her face is really uncanny here, this poor girl is destroying herself

>> No.45111902

>>45109048
do they have weird coomer JAV conventions in Japan? I kind of want to go to one on my upcoming trip. maybe.

>> No.45111914

>>45111902
SODLand maybe

>> No.45112132

>>45111725
i feel like if you snap her in half she will make a sound similar to how autumn leaves rustle/crunch when you step on them... that's how fragile i think she is

>> No.45112345
File: 3.91 MB, 1024x576, 1698466712145086.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45105271
Her body is the best it's ever been.
Although this was filmed like 5 months ago so she could be looking like Eugenia Cooney now.

>> No.45112401
File: 208 KB, 680x817, fd0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

how they dance in the courtyard

>> No.45112463

>>45112345
this whore is more undernourished than Kana Momonogi but somehow she doesn't exude the same aura of mental illness or bile and hydrochloric acid aroma

>> No.45112484

>>45112463
that's because she lost weight through carefully controlled modest portion sizes
momokan just eats mountains of instagrammable junk food and purges 15 minutes later

>> No.45112517
File: 3.84 MB, 1280x720, Amakawa quack.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45112132
A frail woman is inherently erotic. It calls on our primal instinct to protect this fragile being we love.

>> No.45112540
File: 2.98 MB, 2271x871, Umi evolution.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45112345
>>45112463
Its because her normal weight face is chubby and round so her anorexic face is normal looking and sexy. Most girls that get to her weight look like hungry skellys in the face as well as the body. only her body is fucked

>> No.45112549

>>45112463
I dunno her current body is very off putting, only her face remains ok
I like skellies, but she went a few steps beyond

>> No.45112575
File: 81 KB, 775x752, 1823856278653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45112345

>> No.45112656

>>45112540
>normal weight face is chubby and round
so was momokan's

>> No.45112680

>>45112345
I'm absurdly biased to her early looks similar to Remu though she didn't purged as hard, their respective titles in where they get their faces caked in sperm for example, they look amazing. Dunno why they decided to lose weight that affected their tits and also Remu "fix" her teeth

>> No.45112688

>>45112656
yeah but pukenogi got irREDEEMably bogged so that equation goes out the window

>> No.45112693

Jap's literally have no idea how good they have it. I'd take the salaryman life if that meant i could go to soaplands any day

>> No.45112701
File: 1.39 MB, 1040x763, cbxzcnbcv.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45112656
Her face was fat and round when she was fat and round. Her face looked normal when she lost weight to the normal weight.
Now she has mild skelly vibes in her face.

>> No.45112770
File: 3.84 MB, 2536x1394, dass-004.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45112693
Or you could work at a 7-11 instead

>> No.45112779
File: 2.15 MB, 1418x1920, 00213.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45112793

>>45112779
her, nao jinguji, and ayaka mutou have a similar phenotype

>> No.45112827

>>45112793
indonesian

>> No.45112919
File: 1.24 MB, 1284x1712, Disrespected Momokan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sirs, we do NOT disrespect Momokan

>> No.45112931

momokan and june are probably the most disrespected names in these threads

>> No.45112937 [SPOILER] 
File: 403 KB, 1440x1920, anri-okita-7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TRICK OR TREAT

>> No.45112949
File: 1.02 MB, 2301x3451, 1663967491475404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45112937
a woman of God acting like this... disgraceful

>> No.45112992
File: 412 KB, 1536x2048, F9hlxLba4AAp9xD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MINAMOplanarian

>> No.45112991

imagine disrespecting this smile
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/k739cn2ao97.gif

>> No.45113001

>>45112991
she looks like her breath absolutely stinks here

>> No.45113006

June Lovejoy is stupid and smelly

>> No.45113008

AAAAAAAAAAHH why is Rara Kudou upside down on the right side of me screen??

>> No.45113021

>>45112991
Say what you will about Momo, she has a great bush

>> No.45113089
File: 366 KB, 1920x1080, engrish.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Did it take too much effort to proofread your translation? Please JAV...

>> No.45113109

>>45113006
she seems pretty smart from what i've seen of her.

>> No.45113150
File: 2.90 MB, 738x554, la.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good evening!

>> No.45113160
File: 2.94 MB, 738x554, la2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45113150

>> No.45113168
File: 2.95 MB, 738x554, la3.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45113160

>> No.45113175
File: 2.96 MB, 738x554, la4.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45113168

>> No.45113181

>>45113109
agreed
sir should have said she's smart and smelly

>> No.45113188
File: 2.79 MB, 640x358, 99323524.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Sniffff

>> No.45113202
File: 2.94 MB, 640x360, SVDVD-798 June.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45113006
She is beautiful and smelly.

>> No.45113425

>>45113202
is that /ourguy/ Narcissus Kobayashi? it's gotta be, right?

>> No.45113452

>>45113425
Yes.

>> No.45113500

>>45111333
>double trips
>no reply
yeahh /jav/ is ded

>> No.45113510
File: 1.69 MB, 1284x1606, IMG_0752.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Happy Halloween, sirs.

>> No.45113526

>>45111333
>>45113500
Code me up and I will join you.

>> No.45113533

>>45112992
ugly and crazy

>> No.45113537
File: 1.02 MB, 1536x2048, F8-2CAyWkAAq67r.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"If you can't accept me at my smelliest, you don't deserve me at my most aromatic."

>> No.45113557
File: 1.54 MB, 1920x1080, 1034176.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45113425
Narcissus fkn enjoyed in the last scene of 390JAC-185 ! He might be into bogfus.

>> No.45113571
File: 2.30 MB, 1280x720, RCT-658 pranked.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45113526
my fav is RCT658 with Anna Natsuki Chigusa Hara And Yuuka Aoba

and also 390JAC113 with Azusa Misaki And Yui Nagase and endless squarts

>> No.45113581

>>45113202
>>45113537
will she star her new boobs with the Onlyfans guy?

>> No.45113608

>>45113571
>halloween
>shotacon
YEAH BOY
i don't how that setting isn't more famous, it's a perfect match
thanks

>> No.45113617

>>45109085
she used to be hot, finite existence kinda sucks

>> No.45113628

MINAMO IS UGLY AND CRAZY!

>> No.45113670
File: 49 KB, 514x514, F9hlxLba4AAp9xD Planarian2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'M UGLY AND CRAZY

>> No.45113675
File: 3.95 MB, 1920x1080, MINAMOdance.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45113628
MiNaMO iS UglY aNd CrAZy !

>> No.45113828

>5min into november
>stopped to take a sip in the middle of my furious fap session
>realize I failed Nonstop Nut November
sirs... I'm sorry

>> No.45113839

>>45113828
relax, it's not November here in my country yet, so pretend you are here with me haha

>> No.45113887

I already gave up on NNN 6 hours before november after realizing how great fapping is last time I fapped.

>> No.45113899

I was literally saying in my head while fapping to Shiraishi Marina earlier "god damn this fucking rules. I love jerking off. Fuck NNN."

>> No.45113901

i think it's weird to talk about deranged incel holidays here

>> No.45113931
File: 128 KB, 804x804, 1698759179567990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45113901
Our motivations and philosophy about NNN are completely different from Incel's. So much so a few anons will decrease the number of faps but not stop, others will fully stop, and others will do it even more.

JAVisAlifeStylePoster made an Essay about it, but I can't find it.

>> No.45113946

Forget NNN, how are you sirs dealing with this hoeflation?

>> No.45113982

>>45113946
fappin

>> No.45113984
File: 98 KB, 533x800, IPX-598.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45111333
Tonight I'm cooming to this costumed Momokino

>> No.45114018
File: 428 KB, 2048x1536, Fxr0kqWakAAMRWO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>not fapping for a whole month
no thanks, I'm not mentally ill
I'll enjoy beatutiful japanese breast everyday sirs (good mornings)

>>45113946
>hoeflation in jav-context
I have to download 5x longer for whores 20x worse? Sir I went from 56k modem for 144p 5min clips to broadband and 4k/VR

>> No.45114026
File: 112 KB, 745x999, 1657834361998.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fukn miss her so much

>> No.45114040

>>45113901
>>45113931
NNN is nonstop nut november sir or nut to non november

>> No.45114048
File: 422 KB, 1366x2048, 47ax3obakmf61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114040
yes.

>> No.45114089
File: 718 KB, 1534x2048, F9wbO1WakAASOk2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45114123
File: 3.38 MB, 1280x720, mito party.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Happy birthday !

>> No.45114130

>>45114123
please learn to fuck, acting isn't enough

>> No.45114131
File: 857 KB, 692x412, bye.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this is my last post for the year. i missed nnn last time so i'm making up for it with two months of jav abstinence. i wish you all a merry charismas and a happy new year. stay strong senzuri champions, cu in januray

>> No.45114149
File: 2.59 MB, 960x540, SSIS-495 2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114131
DON'T GO!!

>> No.45114164
File: 2.93 MB, 852x480, mito (JUL-306).webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114130
Learn some fucking manners, pussy boy.

>> No.45114183

>>45110687
>OMHD-009
searching for a hd version I noticed something

all search engines I tried (google, bing, yandex, yahoo, duckduckgo) only found part 2 and 4 ("OMHD-009.part2.rar" rapidgator) but not the others. why? are they using the same database? Are they copying each other? Is the cake a lie? Did you just lose the game?
at least I know how to proper search jav and was able to find it afterwards. what an adventure

>> No.45114188
File: 3.59 MB, 1280x720, 1694810325464450.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114130

>> No.45114226

>>45114183
have you tried using " " (quotation marks) on Google? it will only show pages that contain the exact words or phrases that are inside the " "

>> No.45114237

>>45114164
its just comedic at this point.... not even toru-sama can fix her...

>> No.45114256

Yea I’m doing a little thing called CUMPBW (chew up my parents bandwidth) November.

>> No.45114274

>>45114256
>(step)mother/aunt/sister (depending on your lifestyle choises) finds out about your download history
>decides to confront you
>jav ends with you re-enacting your downloads
Its like a best of collectoin

>> No.45114281
File: 3.56 MB, 1280x720, morisawa doubt.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What's wrong with being a terrible kisser? Have you smelled the breaths we're dealing with in this industry? It's pretty gross desu

>> No.45114303
File: 2.82 MB, 1280x720, MINAMOhmygod.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Zoomers are amazing kissers!

>> No.45114407

>>45111075
Thank you for your effort

>> No.45114435
File: 107 KB, 800x534, 6000kbps-fhd-midv-154_4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114303
MIDV-154 is one of my favorite. Their sexual spontaneity and teasing makes me angry and horny, specially when The Noz and Ibuki partake.
Please check it out

>> No.45114480

>>45114435
imagine the absolute fucking stench in that room

>> No.45114736
File: 30 KB, 399x399, F9hlxLba4AAp9xD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114480
>*deeply inhales*
>mfw

>> No.45114920
File: 492 KB, 1280x714, BreenKiss.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114164
Neil Breen should hire these bitches

>> No.45114952

>>45114920
Fun fact: after you learn Japanese, you realize the plots and dialogue from JAV are not so different from a Neil Breen movie.

>> No.45114998
File: 45 KB, 739x517, cappartake.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The fuck is Samoari cooking?

>> No.45115007
File: 2.32 MB, 1280x720, ducky and puppy see you partaking.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114998
yo bro, why are you on his twitter? wanna tell us anything?

>> No.45115014

ive been edging for 2.5 hours and both my calves cramped up twice. I still plan on going 30 minutes
How do I avoid this shit?

>> No.45115027

>>45115014
>he doesnt drink pickle brine during his edging session
fucking amateurs

>> No.45115042
File: 135 KB, 922x1057, CompSamo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45115007
He has exclusive access to these actresses and I'm just checking if he's dropped some rare tidbits like the smell of the Duck's toes or something.

>>45114952
I've theorized that the reason why dubbed anime sounds so corny is that that's just how anime sounds without the language barrier. Good to know it applies in other places too.

>> No.45115085

>>45115027
zoomers smdh

>> No.45115362
File: 215 KB, 720x1280, 1698320049596365.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fkn exciting

>> No.45115367
File: 304 KB, 523x789, 1697436749230004.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45115027
>mfw taking a gulp of pickle brine mid-fap

>> No.45115745
File: 580 KB, 1536x2048, F9vqzcTa8AA1gNd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Heaven or Hell?

>> No.45115776

>>45115745
I rather be held forever in the Netherworld.

>> No.45115859
File: 304 KB, 1280x1920, june lovejoy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45115776
I think it's called purgatory and you spend an eternity with pic related.

>> No.45115931

>>45115859
That’s just hell

>> No.45115952

>>45115859
That's just heaven

>> No.45116083
File: 28 KB, 666x92, 1697128493538.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45114183
>all search engines I tried (google, bing, yandex, yahoo, duckduckgo)
>Are they copying each other?
AFAIK, only Bing, and Google still entirely run their own index. Yahoo is literally a Bing frontend. Not sure about Yandex.

>> No.45116359 [DELETED] 
File: 716 KB, 840x472, 1676198757749421.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kanon ibuki redemption arc?

>> No.45116401

>>45113537
>>45113202
>>45115859
when is she gonna get the kurombo treatment?

>> No.45116436
File: 483 KB, 840x472, 1698814927444875.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kanon ibuki redemption arc?

>> No.45116452

>>45113006
>>45113109
>>45113181
>>45113202
>>45113581

Go away June! Leave us alone! None cares for You!

>> No.45116483 [DELETED] 

>>45116436
>>45116359
source pls?

>> No.45116540

>>45113202
Has she done scat?

>> No.45116559

>>45116540
no but she did golden showers (she was the toilet) [im serious and i have proof to back my claim]

>> No.45116611

Who will be the one to deliver us from June Lovejoy’s evil and smellyness? I would bet the Noz

>> No.45116626
File: 31 KB, 770x347, 1696567440566056.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

June said she got na boobjob and this was 1 month ago... Does anybody have pics of her new tits?

>> No.45116660
File: 11 KB, 250x189, 188726576325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i binged on mcdonald's and then porn immediately after. NNN has been an abject disaster for me. the fries were salted to hell and back, the cheeseburgers were like 50% ketchup and the mcChickens tasted like cough medicine. kill me

>> No.45116678

>>45116660
NNN is a fucking meme. Good on you for not falling for that dumb shit.

>> No.45116724

Is there anything better than cocaine and asian women?

>> No.45116726

Tourists are touring...

>> No.45116747

>>45116724
Can you teach me where and how to get some of both?

>> No.45116773
File: 399 KB, 1152x2048, F9wjWXuakAA-cQN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this whore cute?

>> No.45116776

>>45116773
what's her name?

>> No.45116778
File: 345 KB, 1152x2048, F9wjWYWagAAzfO1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45116782

>>45116776
Kim Sum Gook
三葉ちはる

>> No.45116795

>>45116782
thank you.
do you like her?

>> No.45116813

>>45116795
she got some bird shit on her chin but her body fkn niccce

>> No.45116870

>>45112793
Yea it's called the pretty phenotype stupid

>> No.45116884

>>45116559
I know. That is why I am asking for scat.

>> No.45117032

Want VR recommendations!

Looking for lots of close up eye contact. Passion. Sweat. SEX. Intense.

>> No.45117137

>>45117032
eww groce haha

>> No.45117165
File: 179 KB, 1315x846, F9vKUVdaoAAjQjz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why she never do porn
heard s1 sign multi-million dollar contracts with girls like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8xdxafesmo

>> No.45117169
File: 380 KB, 1280x720, F9o1VptbQAE5hEt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45117170

When did we start posting randos that are not even related to JAV?

>> No.45117175

>>45117170
u a real stupid fkr sir

>> No.45117190
File: 58 KB, 600x600, 1698471589.67.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this fc2 fkn prety?

>> No.45117199

>>45117165
Nah these are the types who'll do amateur fc2 shit with their faces censored

Its more hot than signing a career contract for jav btw

>> No.45117200

>>45117190
Plastic face

>> No.45117212
File: 24 KB, 376x376, MINAMOily.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My palms are sweaty

Knees weak, balls are heavy

There's precum leaking already!!

Nom's spaghetti!

>> No.45117218

gimme sex aaa

>> No.45117222

>>45117212
nigga it has been 4 hours only

>> No.45117226

>>45117190
link??

>> No.45117228

No Nut November? very cringe
Sperm Stoppage Shimotsuki? quite based

>> No.45117229

if you're trying no nut november you are a fuckin moron

>> No.45117242

>>45117228
what's different besides le heccin ebin japanese name?

>> No.45117243

Is this thread in the running along with the Vtuber threads for the most meaningless filler posting in /jp/?

>> No.45117269
File: 1.97 MB, 960x540, 1X8h3r1.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45117243
Fill'er? I don't even know her!

>> No.45117273

>>45117243
>in /jp/?4
Yeah. why is the JAV thread in a blue board anyway? i was expecting it to be in /hc/ yet most of it is swamped by blacked fans, OF simps and hardcore chads

>> No.45117276

>>45117273
from our FAQ
https://jav.vercel.app/#whys-the-jav-thread-on-a-blue-board
>On non-blue boards this thread would drown in images.
>Discussion would be second class.

>> No.45117294

do not disrespect me do not disrespect me do not disrespect me do not disrespect me do not

>> No.45117350

>>45117242
nnn is shame-based and affirms normie media narrative that dudes should feel like shit about masturbating
sss is about just taking a deliberate break so you can enjoy javs physically and mentally even more with renewed appreciation when you get back to it

>> No.45117358

>>45117243
which generals focused on 3dpd in /jp/ have you visited? i wager none of them.

>> No.45117362

>>45117358
yeah at least we talk about new shit

>> No.45117373

This year I won't lose against Aoi Ichino, Aya Ueha, Kana Fujii and Yasu Minami (sadly not against Yasu for sure...)

>> No.45117377

I'm so sexually frustrated argh!!!

>> No.45117421

>>45117362
>new shit
Lots of musings about how JAV should go back though.

>> No.45117556
File: 94 KB, 640x427, 1687450214565130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45117269

>> No.45117814

>>45117556
I, too, am a baby rhino conceptualiser of ichika matsumoto
are there many of us?

>> No.45117897

NNN starts today!

>> No.45117926

Maybe the real NNN are the faps we have along the way

>> No.45117927
File: 2.10 MB, 1920x1080, IPZ-127 (Bath Time).webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45117897
dont forget to stay clean during NNN

>> No.45117962
File: 1.49 MB, 1190x1684, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You know what time it is !

Bookmate Actress ranking 100th
From October 1st to October 31st, 2023

1/4

>> No.45117976
File: 1.46 MB, 1190x1684, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

2/4

>> No.45117989
File: 1.42 MB, 1190x1684, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

3/4

>> No.45118003
File: 1.45 MB, 1190x1684, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

4/4

>> No.45118040
File: 3.33 MB, 1280x720, Amakawa reee.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>14

>> No.45118048

No Aika Yumeno? or Yamagishi? and you want me to trust these rankings?

>> No.45118058

>>45117962
How the fuck is fake tits #1?

>> No.45118090

you guys with you fucking no fap this no fap that i havent fapped in 3 weeks not because i dont want to because i dont have time.
fucking 5 am have to get up and get ready to leave for work, then after i come back home i have no privacy with all the family relatives here. god i hope new years comes soon so they will leave.
evey year i have to go like 2 or 3 months without fapping, i play flalout game sot keep myself busy but i've better fallout 3 like 7 times already, nv like 5 and 4 3 times. I can't do it no more i just want to nut

>> No.45118106

>>45118048
>No Jun Kasui
>Kano Yura 99
>literally whos and super boggos so high
yeah, makes no sense

>> No.45118108

>>45118090
Don't you have your own room?

>> No.45118122
File: 130 KB, 1794x717, masaka.....jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NOZbros our reply?

>>45118048
these rankins are a meme. They only consider bookmate dvds sold. bookmate merely has a few stores on japans smallest main island Shikoku

>> No.45118145

>>45118122
>our reply?
she's in the same level as Miru now kek

>> No.45118154

>>45118108
hell yes i do but do you know how relatives are? they come knock on my door all the fucking time. i dont want a pity 5 minutes nut i wanna nut hard

>> No.45118161

>sirs disrespecting Bookmate

Yeah /jav/ is ded

>> No.45118183

>>45118090
get a really ugly girlfriend that has her own apt. then while you are having sex tell her you would like to watch porn to get ideas of good positions. while you are having sex just watch the jav and pretend you are jacking off. it won't be as nice as jerking off but at least it's something.

>> No.45118184

>>45118090
only true indian in here. Good Day SAR

also

>not fapping at work
baka desu senpai

>> No.45118271

>>45117962
Marychads... we rise

>> No.45118285

>>45118154
Lock the door. Do you have no fucking pirvacy?

>> No.45118315
File: 227 KB, 1366x2048, 17566-sMWNh0E9cVVIyza4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>1 year later, and Nao still has not released anything related to her profile pic
any day now sirs, right ha ha

>> No.45118380

>>45118315
Why would she?

>> No.45118921
File: 619 KB, 1333x2000, F9vjeFNboAA45zW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45117962
>>45117976
>>45117989
>>45118003
Thanks for posting, sir!

As always, I try to ensure the following not only comprises the full spectrum of hags (Faux-, Pseudo-, Quasi-, Semi-, Classic, True, compound/intermediary stages, etc), but also Madonna or any other mature-centric studios' current and former exclusives as well as their regular features — along with any meatier actresses wherever applicable as a symbolic gesture of the enduring friendship between slampigchads and hagchads.
6 Kana Morisawa
7 Mary Tachibana
14 Sora Amakawa
15 Kanna Fuji
16 Kaho Tamashiro
20 Nao Jinguji
21 Yuki Takeuchi
24 Haruka Rukawa
25 Yuu Shinoda
29 Ririko Kinoshita (pic related)
32 Rei Kimura
33 Nami Okimiya
38 Aoi Ichino
39 Saki Okuda
42 Kana Mito
44 Maki Tomoda
49 Yuu Kawakami
58 Ai Sayama
63 Yumi Kazama
66 Ai Mukai
71 Reiko Seo <3
75 Ryo Ayumi
76 Momoko Isshiki
80 Maki Hojo
90 Aya Ueha

>>45118040
still respectable, sir
maybe a Madonna release would have given her a boost?

>>45118048
>Yamagishi
she's been on hiatus and hasn't had a new release for a few months.
she's back later this month though with the new name

>>45118122
I can't believe you could say something like this. I would trust a Shikoku resident with my life

>>45118161
these cosmopolitan metropolitan high population density urban city slickers have no respect for our Shikokubros...

>> No.45118958

>>45118921
>58 Ai Sayama
AAAAAHHHHHH WHERES KANA KUSAKABE

>> No.45119142
File: 53 KB, 800x534, juq00400jp-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45118921
>a Madonna release
oh wait, Sora DID have one last month kek it was kino too, how could I forget

>>45118958
yup, no Kana Kusakabe. surprising since both of her releases for October were fkn amazing

>> No.45119310

>>45109624
>>45109048
>>45109716
Did she really ruin her face? Proof?
I haven't noticed, she was one of my favorites, damn...

>> No.45119514
File: 3.73 MB, 1280x720, Hibiki fkn insane.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45119310
If we're talking about her aegyo she had it like 3 or 4 titles into her career so nothing drastic really.

>> No.45119609
File: 3.87 MB, 1280x720, Aya Ueha kissu.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45118921
Thank you based hagbrother. It's insane to me that Kawakami is that high every month. Nips must have fkn enjoyed her NEO release.

>> No.45119620

Does anyone have the production code on that one JAV where it's just a series of office ladies working completely in the nude, but everybody's acting like it's not a big deal? I believe the intention is almost to come off like when you edit an NPC's outfit in a cutscene. Like, just no one acknowledging it. It was really hot.

>> No.45119688

>>45118921
>miru can't even beat these random grandmas

>> No.45119725

>>45119688
>Noz and Ibuki join Miru and Jun Kasui in the forgottenverse

>> No.45119751

>>45117962
>>45117976
>>45117989
>>45118003
I don't seem t find Akari MItani...

>> No.45119807

>>45119751
she's boring and forgettable, like Miru

>> No.45119843

>>45119751
she was at the bottom last month then had fewer and more banal movies this month.

>> No.45119869

>>45116611
>>45116626
>>45116452
Waito piggus should get their own thread.

>> No.45120128

>>45109048
I'm definitely nutting in november

>> No.45120195

Can someone translate what's being said here?
litter(.)catbox(.)moe/4qvaip.mp4

>> No.45120229

>>45118958
>>45119142
Good to see more Kusakabros here

>> No.45120350
File: 3.88 MB, 1280x720, Sawano Kanoka celebration.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My first november nut will be dedicated to this cute semi hag.

>> No.45120359
File: 852 KB, 1536x2048, F9p5zxraYAAGB1K.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fly-over island will never be relevant
miru gets her own section in real stores

>> No.45120490

>>45109285
not fat enough

>> No.45120665
File: 1.64 MB, 1920x1080, oguyuna.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Context
None

>> No.45120786

LOOK AT HOW THEY FLOCK TO HIM

>> No.45121047
File: 755 KB, 1984x1323, bWVkaWEvRmZQcDlPV1VjQUVYNHdvLmpwZw==.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45120229
she's really lovely
amazing booba, very soulful face and i love her nose

>> No.45121125

(False flag?) Mirusimp disrespecting the sirs of Shikoku and their good taste again, just like every month

Tell that lazy whore to do some real deepthroat and not to piss buckets every time she even sees a chi○po, maybe then people will be interested in her. Also that's what she gets for pretending to be 10+ years younger instead of embracing hagdom

>> No.45121152

i am currently edging
FUCK NNN!

>> No.45121176

>>45121152
Edging is okay.
Nutting is not.

>> No.45121346
File: 3.53 MB, 1280x720, sir madoooon!!!!.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45121176
You can't stop me.

>> No.45121420

>>45120665
those people (other than the jav whore with the banana) look like typical gooks so this is probably from a kdrama

>> No.45121472
File: 403 KB, 740x699, 1691114249724106.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45118003
>>45117989
>>45117976
>>45117962
Where the fuck is Miru holy shit why is she such a fucking loser hahaha

>> No.45121487
File: 2.92 MB, 1024x576, water bottle.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45118315
I thought this was a picture of water bottle girl at first.

>> No.45121600

>>45121420
korean yes, but I dont think a korean studio would waste money on hiring a top level A actress. I rather think its a short skit where no payment but advertisment was the focus

>> No.45121714
File: 1.01 MB, 1536x1920, F91gl-GbIAAsGTo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

she fkn bimbo

>> No.45121775

>>45121714
Completely dropped her around her last prestigue titles, she was already fake when she started of course, but she had nice facial expressions that she can't make anymore because she kept botching

>> No.45121833
File: 96 KB, 1052x552, 1698856367416767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45121841

>>45121714
those tits look like shit. how mentally ill do you have to be to look at those and think "damn i'm sexy!!"

>> No.45121846

>>45121833
old news but it still cracks me up to see normies cry about this not only normie internet but even in javguru and javlibrary comments

>> No.45121968
File: 755 KB, 1363x2048, b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45121472
Mirubros...

>> No.45121988

>>45121968
this corny egg girl literally cannot stop losing

>> No.45122103

>>45121472
mirukeks.... our response??

>> No.45122115

>>45121472
She wouldn't have been ridiculed and mocked to this extent if she didn't broadcast her lofty (and unfortunately impossible) aspirations so arrogantly on twitter.

>> No.45122212
File: 2.90 MB, 1920x1080, straightedge_&amp;_3_goblins.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45122244

>>45122212
fucking kek that filename killed me

>> No.45122255
File: 114 KB, 1080x1616, F91AQ2ya4AAP_s2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

since when is ambition a bad thing, she is actually trying to be the best and that's what matters
it's not her fault the industry rewards the laziest

>> No.45122287

>>45122255
Of you're in the industry for 5 years and can't even break top 100 it's fucking embarrassing dude. She should be humbler and aim for something like top 10 or even top 30 in her tweet.

>> No.45122319
File: 1.33 MB, 1131x1881, 1639973847522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Japan made it where Brazilians no longer need a visa to visit
you guys ready for the BR era of JAVs?
I am cum

>> No.45122335

>>45122255
I can respect her ambition, but
>it's not her fault the industry rewards the laziest
sir please, there's girls like Saya, Ayaka etc who work(ed) 1000x as hard

>>45122319
wtf and I thought I was hairy af

>> No.45122337

>>45122212
>2 shaves 1 bush

>> No.45122392

>>45122255
If she wants to be the best she needs to leave s1

>> No.45122636

bros what number is Non Ohana? I can't see her

>> No.45122645
File: 3.81 MB, 1280x720, Saki noodles.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Saki truly is the S1 queen.

>> No.45122650
File: 2.75 MB, 1280x720, ohana finger.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45122636

>> No.45123198

>>45118090
That never stops me.

>> No.45123215

>>45123198
>>45123198
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QeLwcE5NL5o

>> No.45123234

it's starting early today

>> No.45123253

I oftentimes struggle to figure out if you praise or disrespect these actresses. It can be hard to tell.

>> No.45123280
File: 178 KB, 640x853, fy_p7B2cNGSTRCrMjPt+QQ==.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45121833
Prime Minister Non

>> No.45123281
File: 459 KB, 1536x2048, FoHN0AgagAIJ4es.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I worship Miru

>> No.45123319

>>45123253
they are all mentally ill whores.

>> No.45123326

What codes are my Nut to Non November bros busting to tonight?

>> No.45123331

>>45116626
Anon, it takes more than a month for fake tits to heal.

>> No.45123337
File: 2.74 MB, 1280x720, 1671293783597271.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123326
MUDR-242 My Wife And I Are Working Hard To Have A Baby Today. Girl Wife - Shojo Jozuma - A Beautiful Married Woman In Uniform Who Married Into An Old Man's House. Hinano Iori

>> No.45123341

>>45123319
This an insult or a compliment?

>> No.45123348

That insatiable itch

>> No.45123351

>>45123341
probably just digital tourettes

>> No.45123359

>>45123337
stop posting this fucking creature

>> No.45123365
File: 3.78 MB, 1920x1080, 1676715956400496.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123359
rude

>> No.45123370

Like needles behind my eyeballs

>> No.45123389
File: 423 KB, 2048x1536, F90tX95bMAAB9dR.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I need a Madonna comeback, my life would be complete.

>> No.45123390
File: 96 KB, 800x534, F0PeCPqaYAEIm7t.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123359
sir please take your meds

>> No.45123410

What damnable things will I say today?

>> No.45123425
File: 79 KB, 533x800, 1sdnm00402jp-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45118921
just realised I missed a hag
88 Mariko Koto
wasn't aware of her since she's one of those rare SOD hags who debuted recently

>>45123389
man she looks amazing, aging very gracefully. seems she's found her happy ending on her own terms at this point though, wishing her all the best

>> No.45123428

>>45123389
whomst

>> No.45123446
File: 58 KB, 800x534, dass00212jp-7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123390

>> No.45123458
File: 1.71 MB, 900x1349, 009.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123428
Yuma Asami, S1 legend

>> No.45123476
File: 1.78 MB, 2421x1336, bottle with lowest effort 5 cent jav budget microsoft notepad text print out on it.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I got your med for ya pal.

>> No.45123492
File: 177 KB, 640x853, _59q4bRMto66QIXOuqSSFw==.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123458
I thought she would be the type to want to reinvent herself and go by another name after such a time lapse.

>> No.45123506

>>45123446
she looks like her breath is absolutely fragrant

>> No.45123511

>>45123458
cute. But she looks even cuter in her hag pic. I suffer as a hagchad

>> No.45123591
File: 309 KB, 1536x2048, F3VZVqTbAAAXz-B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123511
Come on, our modern hag roster is excellent. It could be way worse.

Here's also another legend in her hag form: akiho yoshizawa

>> No.45123615

Why are Minamos tits completely different?
>left tit smaller browner nipple and jiggles less
>right tit bigger lighter nipple and jiggles more
did she get two different types of implants for each of her tits?
https://files.catbox.moe/c529bb.png

>> No.45123628

>>45123591
she fkn balding

>> No.45123629

>>45123591
Knowing that 90% of jav actresses retire before the ripening process is enough to remain in a constant state of suffering

>> No.45123632

>>45123615
she's just a malformed gremlin; it's part of her appeal

>> No.45123677

>>45121714
Who is she?

>> No.45123723
File: 1.23 MB, 720x480, SDDE-045 (spoon)feeding.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123677
>>45123677
http://sougouwiki.com/d/%cc%aa%c8%fe%b0%c9

>> No.45123748

Is there a way to get javtrailers to stop reducing the video to fucking 240p after 5 seconds?

>> No.45123918
File: 106 KB, 563x800, 1stars895jp-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123632

>> No.45124054
File: 381 KB, 1920x1080, chowa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Chō wá
Do trendy Japanese people really start there videos by saying "peace".

>> No.45124100

I failed NNN....

>> No.45124140
File: 3.86 MB, 1280x720, Koibuchi slaps.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45124100
It's proper /jav/ etiquette to share the code you nutted to...

>> No.45124178

>>45124140
wtf surampupiggus are for headpats not this :(

>> No.45124221

Sora retweeted Bookmate ranking kek, i love her.

>> No.45124228

>>45124140
nice udders

>> No.45124233

>>45124221
i wonder miru doesn't retweet it teehee

>> No.45124244

>>45124140
she doesn't look all that upset here

>> No.45124266

>>45124221
based stick insect whore making the mirukeks seethe

>> No.45124275
File: 988 KB, 2732x4096, Minami Yasu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45119609
yeah that's true, it's even stranger if you consider it's probably older boomers buying all these hag DVDs and yet so much hag JAV is with younger men. are these ojisans and/or late stage salarymen just self-inserting as the younger guy or treating it as indirect NTR?
>webm
yummy miso caramel chipmunk waifu

>>45117373
best of luck, sir. no shame in losing last year against such a formidable force
>Yasu
i really thought she'd be part of this new era.......

>> No.45124305
File: 3.84 MB, 1280x720, Amakawa pits.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45124266
She was smart enough to leave S1. It worked well for her.

>> No.45124316

>>45124305
>leaves s1
>gets prettier
>rank and performance mogs the boring diva whores
heart warming

>> No.45124326

>>45124140
who dis?

>> No.45124350
File: 450 KB, 1536x2048, F9qKpbuaMAADKo1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45123591
>hags sweating
new fetish found
anyone here have a special rec for a title focused on that?
>>45124054
you wouldn't understand, silly boomer
but i love how she starts her videos with "MINAMO deeessss"
>>45123918
that title was good, her first time with the CalmClerk
>>45124100
i'm doing it for fun and PRECUM IS LEAKING ALREADY
can't stop browsing JAVjunkies

>> No.45124420 [DELETED] 

>>45111344
Sir, could you please reupload it somewhere? My browser had crashed when already 4.6GB had downloaded. Of course I restarted the download so if you don't share, I will simply keep trying.
>rd
Maybe you don't know that different places have different laws and priorities of enforcement, so in some places that's asking to be arrested. I'm unsure if where I live is because it would depend on the interpretation of the laws. I don't know if paying for that to pirate JAV is considered as paying for piracy or paying for adult content, or both. If yes, the consequences could be serious even up to years in prison and my JAV lifestyle is not advanced enough to take that risk. Please understand.
>>45111404
Unfortunately I have a static IP address and torrents are enforced, so that isn't possible.

>> No.45124457
File: 3.69 MB, 5334x2530, 1687811220680055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45124350
>hags sweating
depends how ripe you want to go
the gold standard for me is probably
>汗ほとばしる人妻の圧倒的な腰振りで、僕は一度も腰を動かさずに中出ししてしまった
Gushing with Sweat, the Married Woman Shakes Her Hips So Overwhelmingly that I Gave Her a Creampie Without Ever Moving My Own Hips
-- the title doesn't lie: the guy really doesn't move his hips at all. There's naturally a heavy focus on cowgirl but the actress really does all the work even in every other position too: even when standing, missionary, etc. Great if you want to see sweaty mature women being super horny, forward, lightly dominant but not abusive or anything like that. Just pure lust and enthusiasm. Plot details change throughout entries in the series so can't tell you the "lore" for all of them but expect an unsatisfied housewife archetype. dunno what level of ripeness you're able to digest yet so take your pick according to taste:
https://r18.dev/videos/vod/movies/list/?id=221923&type=series

>美しい母と感汁ベロキス爆汗孕ませ性交
Fucking One's Beautiful Stepmother to Fulfill a Pregnancy Fetish, and Experiencing French Kisses and an Explosion of Sweat
-- lower production values and a few of the ladies here are real fkn ripe but still well-executed overall and with an impregnation angle. the vibe is less arthouse cinema and more comfy daytime TV if you don't enjoy the Madonna approach (this is from Center Village)
https://r18.dev/videos/vod/movies/list/?id=4127439&type=series

feel free to share which code(s) you go with and let me know your thoughts. hopefully you will fkn enjoy, minamofren!

>> No.45124542

>>45124457
Does someone have the momoko webm from that series? Her grunt was insane

>> No.45124543

>>45111344
Sir, could you please reupload it somewhere like Gofile or such? My browser had crashed when already 4.6GB had downloaded. Of course I restarted the download so if you don't share, I will simply keep trying. Deleted and reposted to name Gofile because it has been where many /jav/ hoarderchads have uploaded...
>rd
Maybe you don't know that different places have different laws and priorities of enforcement, so in some places that's asking to be arrested. I'm unsure if where I live is because it would depend on the interpretation of the laws. I don't know if paying for that to pirate JAV is considered as paying for piracy or paying for adult content, or both. If yes, the consequences could be serious even up to years in prison and my JAV lifestyle is not advanced enough to take that risk. Please understand.
>>45111404
Unfortunately I have a static IP address and torrents are enforced, so that isn't possible.

>> No.45124694

>>45124420
you are still downloading so whats the diference if its from a premium hoster?
also RD has anonymous methods of payment. You can also use VPN

>> No.45124738

I wonder how cheap it would be If I went to japan only to sniff buttholes rather than sex with fc2 girls.

>> No.45124764
File: 217 KB, 1107x1392, 12228-RxqUbByKFugy147n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45124738
be careful, you are going to summon the passive-agressive sexpat-schizo tourist

>> No.45125072

>>45124316
I love it when vanilla S1 bores go on to be reipu queens.

>> No.45125100

Imagine if Miru left s1

>> No.45125108
File: 357 KB, 963x835, 1698803691546652.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IT WAS ALL MY IN MY FUCKING HEAD I AM MENTALLY FUCKING ILL!

>> No.45125214
File: 233 KB, 973x973, miru smart AND smug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45125100
Maybe, but where to?
And as an exclusive or not?
Dogma seems like a good fit to her
Of course she needs to stay away from vanilla, so
Not sure about Prestige...
Not sure about Moodyz either...
Attackers maybe? that would be interesting

>> No.45125291

Imagine living in Center Village

>> No.45125297

>>45125291
it would be an amazing Prestige

>> No.45125321

>>45124694
The government doesn't care if it's free, only if money is involved. All piracy without money except torrents are safe because it isn't enforced. Torrent enforcement could depend on ISP or region, for me it's impossible even with legal files but for some it's the safest. If it's a direct download site, I probably could upload some Hollywood blockbusters and they wouldn't care unless I'm getting money from it, though I won't test it kek. Same with adult content, selling or buying is enforced because it involves money but my understanding is that usually isn't cracked down if amateurs make videos and share them online for free. Of course some even sell and others play with loopholes that "it isn't porn" and don't get cracked down but that's all risky. In theory even possession of anything hardcore is "illegal" but the laws contradict each other so it can't be enforced by itself. When there's money, the loophole of legality is gone. With fetishes the sentences increase but simple possession or simple piracy without money still can't be enforced.

I don't know why they go after people who spend money too and not only those who make money but recently it was confirmed, a precedent was set that they will enforce buying. It wasn't reported what he bought but I'm assuming it was something less "degenerate" than OMHD-007 or it would've been sensationalised. The laws and enforcement are retarded but I'd gladly take this over law enforcement of many other countries I've heard about, that we've even discussed on /jav/. Every country enforces different laws with different priorities, even within countries there's variation so I feel lucky for this situation. The limitations suck but it's better to stay safe than take high risks. Some sirs may be willing to go to prison for the JAV lifestyle, that isn't me.
>also RD has anonymous methods of payment.
Is there really such a thing as real anonymous payment? The money has to leave from your bank account. At least in theory the use of "anonymous" online payment methods should be illegal too, I don't know if it's enforced or how well it's monitored and the laws have grey area. It's likely still an additional risk, breaking more laws results in more severe punishments. That I'll admit is speculative if it makes a harsher punishment just to use an "anonymous" method to pay or enables enforcement when otherwise it wouldn't be, and couldn't find any information about that. It could be safe or it could be instant prison, I don't know.
>You can also use VPN
That's good for some uses but it won't help when you're doing something that isn't anonymous. A bank transaction can't be anonymous, maybe it can have a "front" to make it anonymous but I'm sure the government still can track those. If I'm uploading something pirated, I'll use a VPN just in case even when it should be safe without a VPN. To get around blocked sites too, those mostly are not relevant to JAV though because my ISP unblocked most adult sites and is very lenient but complies just enough to not get trouble. I've heard these days even downloading a VPN could be risky, though I don't think that's true and at least for now they can't stop people from using them.

>> No.45125325

>>45125291
Imagine living in Sadistic Village or traveling to it via JavBus

>> No.45125334

>>45125325
Is the sadistic village in the meth dimension?

>> No.45125345

>>45125334
no... the amino one

>> No.45125364
File: 504 KB, 589x1113, adsgfag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good news UmiChads! She isn't dead!

>> No.45125374

>>45125364
her 3rd anniversary display. If I was in Tokyo I would by a complete set of her works
https://scanlover.com/assets/images/11249-fXiwfVP9PMCho6fv.jpeg
https://scanlover.com/assets/images/11249-qVUlnm1tJEUrJl2X.jpeg

>> No.45125421

>>45125374
this bitch look fkn bulimia

>> No.45125448
File: 455 KB, 736x781, Bookmate.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45118921
Aren't there only three Bookmate in Shikoku but more in Honshu? Their site has a map with store locations. So, is the meme about Shikoku inaccurate? They don't exist in most of Setouchi and one even is outside of it, so I don't know if a name for just the region with Bookmate stores exists. I jokingly propose to call the Bookmate domain "Koukoufuku" as the onyomi reading of 高岡福 from the names of Takamatsu, Okayama and Fukuyama. I ignored Kurashiki because this way the abbreviation fortunately sounds exactly like it means "high school uniform" and a girl's school uniform is inherently erotic. I don't think we really should start calling it that because it would be confusing, but if Bookmate isn't only in Shikoku, then the memes are wrong...

>> No.45125523
File: 173 KB, 1920x1080, feet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45125374
She should get implants to celebrate her 3rd anniversary.

>> No.45125579
File: 30 KB, 530x530, Ft6FLDkaEAAsKeg1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45125523
see? it's because of this like this people think you are a faggot

>> No.45125588

>>45125579
She would look even better if she had breasts.

>> No.45125594
File: 97 KB, 800x534, 6641-K6iS1WA7LKfA9c2Q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm looking for the scenes/films where Julia is actually fucked hard. Any recommendations?

>> No.45125600

if you can't enjoy flat girls you don't deserve to enjoy anything

>> No.45125617

if you can't enjoy fat girls you don't deserve to enjoy anything

>> No.45125625

>>45125617
I'll fkn enjoy whatever I want and there's nothing you can do about it.

>> No.45125626

>>45125600
Use to not like flat girls.
Then I got a girl who is flat as fuck.
Now I like flat girls

>> No.45125640
File: 85 KB, 720x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45125588
You don't seem to understand the fact she got NO GODDAMN BREASTS is why we love her!!
And if you open your whore about to talk about implants you WILL suffer the consequences.

>> No.45125641

>>45125626
Oh you got the stock from the bottom of the barrel and settled for it.

>> No.45125646

>>45125640
And if you open your whore mouth to talk about implants again, you WILL suffer the consequences.*
sorry i got mad

>> No.45125657

liking flat girls gets you one step closer to partaking in homosexual endeavours

>> No.45125669

Flat Lives Matter!

>> No.45125674

>>45125641
Settled for what? I like flat girls now and I think my girlfriend is perfect.

>> No.45125675
File: 1.11 MB, 1608x910, 1692997500700074.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I fkn love flat AND pocchari girls. Checkmate!

>> No.45125680

girls who got no got dam breast are fkn worthless cus they have nothing to offer

>> No.45125686

FLAT IS GREAT
BIG OPPAI IS ALSO GREAT
THE ONLY SIN IS FAKE AND UNNATURAL TITS

>> No.45125688

>>45125657
this desu

anyone into super flat girls is likely a homo

>> No.45125697

she would look better if she had breasts like momonogi (not possible)
but she would look worse if she had breasts like tsukasa.
this is a fact.

>> No.45125704
File: 306 KB, 1536x2048, YC9Ngtr3czjQeXn7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

between too much and too little, there is the miru ideal
https://files.catbox.moe/h32aj1.jpeg
https://files.catbox.moe/c5bmxi.mp4

>> No.45125707
File: 5 KB, 102x137, Dr. Kim.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45125674
She WILL be perfect... ;)

>> No.45125710

>>45125704
small plum has more breasts than she. that means too damn little.

>> No.45125713

Last nights 2 hour edging sesh started with Momo Minami, then Minamo, then Aya Ueha, then I was gonna finish to Umi but I busted 10 minutes into the scene she is too perfect.

>> No.45125717

>>45125707
>>45125686

>> No.45125721

>>45125713
Can you show me?

>> No.45125733
File: 417 KB, 576x324, F93oob4awAAqqJr.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

slap the fkn bitch

>> No.45125764
File: 895 KB, 4096x2304, F9XUzlVbkAArdRG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There's literally nothing flat-chested chicks can do with their unremarkable bodies that can compete with the visual impact of a big set of tits.

>> No.45125769
File: 553 KB, 4096x2304, F8Ox6HcagAAaPAh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45125778

>>45125764
until that unfortunate angle happens and you see their stretch marks and never want to watch them again

>> No.45125785

A girl's stretchmarks are inherently erotic.

>> No.45125797

>>45125778
You're wrong. The stretchmarks are indicative that the breasts have grown to the extent that the skin is unable to keep up and that's even hotter.

>> No.45125831
File: 318 KB, 1534x2048, 11067-zdXlJu4Nwl12k8DG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45125778
gay

>> No.45125892

>>45125713
based, you have good taste
code us up when you guys to your session, please
>>45125733
did you slap the bitrate too?

>> No.45125896

>>45125778
>scared of stretchmarks
partaker detected

>> No.45125929
File: 425 KB, 1406x1488, frens.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i LOVE flatchest!!!

>> No.45125936

How the fuck do you search for someone's amateur videos list

>> No.45125942

>>45125929
You can see the insecurity in the eyes of the one on the right from being chest mogged.

>> No.45125951

>>45125936
Start by learning some fucking manners.

>> No.45125956

>>45125892
>>45125721
CEMD-163
STARS-745
JUQ-248
ABW-330

>> No.45125957

KEK!

>> No.45125964

>>45125929
Waka almost made Chibitori detransitioned in that title KEK

>> No.45125969

>>45125929
Code for this haha?

>> No.45126020

>>45125778
stretch marks on breasts or hips/ass are erotic beyond belief

>> No.45126034

>doesn't appreciate flatchest
>doesn't like stretch marks
YOU are the reason he >>45125707
exists and brings evil into the world.

>> No.45126041

dark dark dark dark places tonight. gotta dip back into delusions to keep functioning. who will be the object of my obsession tonight? shall it be yuri oshikawa? will she be the victim of my depravity? let's give it a try

>> No.45126047

>>45126041
kys idiot

>> No.45126051

>>45126041
show me how far you can go

>> No.45126061

>>45126051
i will have sweaty, passionate, baby making sex with yuri oshikawa. we will fall in love.

she will suffer.

>> No.45126062

>>45126041
Imagine being a table as she seductively cleans you with a wet rag

>> No.45126064

Y'all are a bunch of fucking fags.

>> No.45126070
File: 68 KB, 960x540, virtual-reality-adults-japan-video-makers-explore_dcfb3878-a1b4-11e7-84eb-85ab3d3e2a90.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

meawhile at anons house

>> No.45126082
File: 123 KB, 563x800, F90frDgbkAANAkH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

they rape her good.
http://www.playno1.com/article-40370-1.html

>> No.45126114

>>45126070
Where is his erection? Must not be a very good title I guess.

>> No.45126231

>>45126114
actually it is so good that he watching it from beginning to end without a controller.

>> No.45126350
File: 552 KB, 592x866, riasu beanposting.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

JAV GIRLS HAVE DISCOVERED BEANPOSTING

REPEAT

JAV GIRLS HAVE DISCOVERED BEANPOSTING

This is a Level-5 Cultural Containment Breach. Please report immediately to the nearest security center, or stay within the Designated Safe Zone within your home/apartment complex. Enforcers will resolve the situation as quickly as possible.

>> No.45126374

im loney im horney

>> No.45126383
File: 459 KB, 1019x565, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45126350
>israel
https://twitter.com/mizutani_riasu/status/1719912038364000565
post a link next time so I don't have to go fact check
also, KEK

>> No.45126414

>>45125778
You have such a odd way of saying you are gay anon.

>> No.45126415

>>45126350
imagine the smell of her farts after that meal haha

>> No.45126448
File: 295 KB, 1920x1080, TOO MUCH beans.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45126350
wtf is beanposting and should i support my JAVfu if she is doing it?

>> No.45126465

>>45126350
>>45126383
I'm too old to understand why this is bad or how it has something to do with Israel?

>> No.45126508
File: 364 KB, 1052x592, fuka post-beans realization.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45126448
where are the fucking bean vomit in this pic?

>> No.45126540
File: 1.21 MB, 640x1416, milbeans.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45126448
Beanposting is an abstract type of meme posting rooted in both meme-mockery (that is to say, mockery of memes and their formats) and abstract/absurdist humour. While Riasu might not have been intentionally beanposting, the fact that a sex worker and pornstar in Japan, a country notable for it's high general standard of cuisine, posting about her love for bog-standard bri'ish beans is absurdists as fuck, and thus inherently if inadvertent beanposting.

tl;dr lol based Riasu Mizutani bean lover lmao

>>45126465
I assumed he was suggesting her name Riasu is similar to Israel? I don't get it either, you're not alone Anon.

>> No.45126553
File: 1.59 MB, 1920x1080, MIDV-294C.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45125448
>>45118122
>>45118921
I think Shikoku being a small (yet lovable) market feels about right considering the other meme around bookmate rankings is Saeko Matsushita consistently coming in at ~70 long after her retirement

>> No.45126555
File: 184 KB, 916x916, Miyuu Yanagi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45126508
beans are energetically aligned to refuse coming out from anywhere if not from the bunghole

>> No.45126559

>>45126540
do you think she got tricked/payed to beanpost?

>> No.45126564

>>45126465
>>45126540
it's an old af 'meme'
is real -> no space -> isreal -> israel

>> No.45126570
File: 3.95 MB, 360x203, MINAMOwO.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can't tell if I'm being gaslit, if I'm just a schizo or if the world really is that absurd.

>> No.45126586

>>45126540
>her love for bog-standard bri'ish beans
a lot of countries like to turn other countries food into something palatable to their own taste.
but japan seems content on taking whatever you could find in that country's 7-11 and calling it cuisine. chalk curls soaked in ketchup can't even be considered baked beans.

>> No.45126605
File: 93 KB, 1242x870, beans from shrek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45126559
I think she's just the typical Japanese girl foodie but since she's a translator she's extended beyond melopan and hello kitty cakes into western food.

>>45126570
If this is about the beans, then no, you're not being gaslit. Here's this joke about meme development reference beanposting from 4 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un6Y5E4TOv4

>>45126586
>japan seems content on taking whatever you could find in that country's 7-11 and calling it cuisine
That's probably because any western foot in restaurants in Japan are ALWAYS altered to fit the Japanese palette more. This shit is a genuinely foreign and exotic taste, even if it's something that's pretty much considered a universal palette pleaser wherever it goes.

>> No.45126687

>>45126553
why's she got one of the most genuine looking smiles in JAV?

>> No.45126708

>>45126605
So are you telling me Riasu Mizutani knows about all that context and history of the meme and just made a quasi-nostalgic obscure reference to it?

>> No.45126728

>>45126708
No, likely not, but the situation itself makes it inherently beanposting: >>45126540
>While Riasu might not have been intentionally beanposting, the fact that a sex worker and pornstar in Japan, a country notable for it's high general standard of cuisine, posting about her love for bog-standard bri'ish beans is absurdists as fuck, and thus inherently if inadvertent beanposting.

>> No.45126762

>>45126082
no pit licking tho

>> No.45126773

>>45126728
so if anyone of note talks about beans at all, its beanposting?

>> No.45126794
File: 3.90 MB, 1024x576, clearkguy rape bigbreast.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

her nippler became hard during rape? she fkn enjoy?

>> No.45126795

>>45126773
Depending on the person of note and the absurdity of such a person talking about a base and common food, but yeah.

>> No.45126809
File: 2.91 MB, 1280x720, slap.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.45126840

>>45126794
>>45126809
Source?

>> No.45126847
File: 2.26 MB, 720x480, Par.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45126687
Bubbly personality + Mouth 10% too big

>> No.45126852

>>45126847
>dramatic highlight reel of her mouth
lmao, I kneel
needs more samoairi style jumpcuts and eplilepsy

>> No.45126871

>>45126847
fucking KEK
perfect webm
congrats to whomever made it

>> No.45126884
File: 3.85 MB, 1280x720, DASS-146 (Zoom).webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>45126852
Gonna need to wait until I can build a new pc strong enough to handle the editing.

>> No.45126896

>>45126884
I will wait patiently
>mfw I read SEXの as SEXO and had to rewatch it twice
kek

>> No.45126953

>>45126570
I feel you, sir. Most of my thoughts on this subject of the world really being absurd have nothing to do with JAV. I should be happy but have no hope for the future. Something is wrong with zoomers, they larp as being sexually free but in reality they're even more puritan than boomers. They see one breast and their first thouht is "she didn't consent to this" even if it's fkn JAV. They see a tongue kiss and think "this is unnatural disgusting degeneracy". Zoomers becoming leaders will kill us all.

>> No.45126961

>>45126953
Good thing I'll be dead by then.

>> No.45127049

>>45126953
I think you are a legit unironically truly factual actual certified SCHIZO.

>> No.45127066

your javfu and i are energetically aligned.

problem?

>> No.45127075

>>45127066
Fact: You have no proof to back your claim.

>> No.45127081

>>45127075
Fact: this is cope.

>> No.45127102

Can you prove me wrong? The only zoomers who wouldn't globally ban JAV and kill every man who faps to JAV are themselves involved in JAV or at least some adult content. All other zoomers want to kill us all.

>> No.45127103

bloody benchod basterd u dont know who my javfu is

>> No.45127104

>>45127102
It's time for bed schizo.

>> No.45127115

>>45127104
>the zoomer puritanism denier is American
Like clockwork.

>> No.45127124

i watch porn i love porn i watch porn i love porn i watch porn ruined my life

>> No.45127297