[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 166 KB, 600x886, 1243112836609.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4491603 No.4491603[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

You are an average, everyday Joe. You have an average paying day job, and an average looking...car. However, it changes when the sun goes down and you, back at your puny living space called "home". In reality:

You have a few friends (though now they treat you as trash).
Your "girlfriend" changes whenever there are new "releases".
Your neighbors looks down at you with scorn.
Family member's regards you as one big disappointment.

In short, you are a failure and the failure. Nobody really likes you. The world is better off without you! These thoughts haunt you as you go to sleep. You just wished all of these goes away...

That day came, but not the way you wanted.

You woke up in what you think is a forest...To make things worse, it's in the dead of the night. You dismissed this as some kind of a dream. You tried to "wake" yourself up with a bunch of things, but nothing seems to work. You immediately realized that you are in trouble.

"How the fuck did I end up here!?" you shouted.

Yet the forest still remained silent, but not for too long.

You heard a voice of a little girl nearby saying
"Are you a delicious human?". You don't know where the voice came from, but you are sure she is nearby. Also, it became darker for some reason...

You thought "I'm saved!", but your instinct says otherwise. You are sweating heavily.

What do you do?

[ ] Talk to the little girl (?)
[ ] Follow your instincts and run for your life.

>> No.4491614
File: 42 KB, 784x354, 18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>fanfiction

>> No.4491610

>>4491603
[X] GENUFLECT

>> No.4491616

[x]Talk

>> No.4491631

[x] Jump into the lake

>> No.4491633 [DELETED] 

i guess in toho universe running won't do much, i guess talking may stall her enough for a possible deus ex machina

so go

>> No.4491635
File: 1.10 MB, 967x1200, 1261136134629.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[x] Save the world of democracy.

>> No.4491637

[X] Report and hide thread.

Get the fuck out fanfiction retards.

>> No.4491638

HOW DO WE KNOW ITS A LITTLE GIRL WHEN ITS DARK
[x]talk

>> No.4491639
File: 290 KB, 650x650, 451a5396110be8eb840382af3c87da4d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[x] Fuck Rumia senseless.

>> No.4491643

[x]sage

>> No.4491650

[x] drop my pants

>> No.4491652
File: 28 KB, 300x400, fascinatings.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cautiously, you step into the clearing and greet the person in the middle.

"Rumia, why did you call me all the way out here?" You glance around surreptitiously. There's nothing but trees for miles around.

She doesn't turn, keeping her back to you as she speaks.

"I want a rematch." Her voice is steady, emotionless. "Here, now. Same terms, same rules."

"What? Rumia, that was over a year-" You begin, your mind reeling. What happened? You thought she'd gotten over it already!

"I said I want a rematch!" She practically screams, prompting a rustle of leaves as startled birds flee their roost. She turns angrily, pointing at you with a claw-like nail. "The rules say I can. The same conditions as before. If I win, I get to eat you. If you win, you can exterminate me." Her voice returns to it's former flat tone.

"But I thought we'd already settled this! I don't want to fight you!"

"So you forfeit?"

"No! I-"

"Then prepare yourself." With a wave of her hand she creates a half-dozen black spheres that float in mid-air. "It doesn't matter if you decide to fight or not, I won't lose this time." She smiles wickedly, drawing out a spellcard.

"Moon Sign「Moonlight Ray」!"

A pale-silver shell form around her, and a bright white lance extends from each arm. She swings faster than you can move, severing you escape route as the first ripples of her attack fly out.

-----

>> No.4491658
File: 190 KB, 515x400, thegrove.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A cry of pain and surprise escapes you as a white beam pierces your chest. With a sharp 'crack,' the duel border vanishes.

Dammit.

You curse yourself silently as the barrier on her third spell vanishes. When did she get this much stronger!?

"I won." Rumia states, almost in disbelief. She lets out an small, exited laugh, her hand shaking slightly. At the same time, you begin to shake as well, but for entirely different reasons. In your panic, you try to crawl, to run, to get away somehow, the pain from her attacks already fading.

A firm hand grasps your shoulder, spinning you around harshly, forcing you down onto your back.

"You shouldn't ignore your end of the bargain~" She looks into your terrified eyes, licking her lips slowly. "I want to enjoy my prize~" She whispers leaning in close.

Darkness gathers around you, solidifying into an impermeable blackness.

A cold terror spreads through your entire body, holding you still. She draws back, keeping one hand on your shoulder, as her other drifts down to your belt. Her fingers slip under the waistband, and you feel a sharp pain on your hip as she tugs at it. Grunting impatiently, she grasps the waist firmly on either side.

With a snap the fabric splits apart, leaving you in your underwear. You hear Rumia's smile return, her teeth barely visible in the gathering dark. Moving ever-so-slowly, she slips her hand into your underwear, her fingers brushing lightly against you. You shudder involuntarily.

In one movement she tears them away, leaving you exposed to the cool air. Her cheeks redden almost unnoticeable, and she dips her head down to your crotch. You flinch, expecting a sharp pain, but are instead greeted by the warm sensation of Rumia's lips. You gasp as her tongue dances lightly across the tip.

>> No.4491659

[X] Follow your instincts and run for your life.

See let us deconstruct why the fuck I'd run. Lets skip the obvious fact that I'M IN A GODDAMN FOREST AT NIGHT OH GOD EVERYTHING IS TRYING TO KILL ME and focus on exactly what I hear:

>"Are you a delicious human?"
Implication is the speaker is not human, why would he ask if I was human? The other implication is humans are delicious. So yeah run like fuck and keep running and keep running and keep running. Then stop running when I fall of exhaustion and scream and scream and scream.

>> No.4491660

[X] Run.
[X] Die because I'm not fast enough.

>> No.4491666

[x]Realise danmaku is non-fatal, walk through it and punch in the face.

>> No.4491672
File: 414 KB, 673x551, 1255187139972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rumia giggles, not removing her mouth. Her eyes gently close as she continues caressing it with her tongue, pulling back gradually as it gets hard. A small spasm of pleasure runs through your legs, and you moan.

You tense as the points of her teeth graze you lightly, only for her lips to brush over the same area. She slowly lifts her head, fingers running up and down, settling into a rhythmic motion, as she removes her mouth. Her tongue darts out, giving your gland a strong lick. A slow trickle of fluid runs down the front, onto her thumb. She looks at you and smiles.

"Enjoying it?"

A blush rises hotly to your cheeks and you attempt to stammer out a response. She giggles, moving back down.

She starts at the base, sucking and licking up the side with painful slowness. She bites it lightly, never enough to break the skin, all the while her finger delicately working up and down. She carefully grasps your foreskin between her teeth, tugging it gently, playing it around her mouth. A hot, almost syrupy feeling spreads through your entire body, draining the tension from your muscles.

Rumia notices and releases you, pressing her lips against the tip in a tender kiss. You feel her tongue prod you lightly, sending little bolts of white pleasure down your spine. She parts her lips slightly, slowly taking in more and more of you, the tip of her tongue making circles on the tip. The pleasure builds, filling you up, until you can't hold it in. You feel the corners of her mouth curve up slightly.

>> No.4491674

[x] RAEP THE MAIDS

>> No.4491679
File: 58 KB, 406x405, mastertactic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Your eyelids flicker as a white mist fills your head, brilliant pulses of pleasure wiping away all of your thoughts. Rumia sucks at it greedily, swallowing it as if it were ambrosia. As your orgasm ends she moves lower, licking off the last of your sperm.

Breathing heavily, you raise your head to look at her.

"Rumia... What was that?"

She crawls forward, placing her hand to either side of your chest.

"Ehe~ Did you enjoy it?" She smiles brightly, a tiny bit of white fluid running down her cheek. Mesmerized, you can only nod dumbly. "Good~" She leans in quickly, giving you a sharp nip on the ear, then pressing her cheek against your chest. "Should we continue, then?"

>> No.4491680

Holy fuck, this is the most out-of-character Rumia I've ever seen.

>> No.4491689
File: 246 KB, 604x850, ktz080607.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4491691
File: 173 KB, 500x401, 1246146552657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Continue...?" You stare at her open-mouthed as your brain interprets her words.

Rumia gives you a sly smile, giggling as she climbs further, nearly sitting in your lap.

"You mean-"

In a quick motion she presses her mouth against yours, wrapping her arms around your back, squeezing you. Her lips part slightly, and her tongue pushes against yours. You reciprocate, turning your head as you tongues entwine. Her hands roam across your body, gradually reaching the front of your shirt. She tears it open roughly, running her fingers across your bare skin.

Your eyes drift closed, enjoying the sensation of her touch. You put your arms around her, encircling her, stroking her hair. She presses herself closer against you in appreciation, 'mm'ing softly.

In your mind, still muddled by the euphoria and remains of fleeting terror, you can only think of how soft she is, and how good her warmth feels pressed against you. One of your hands drifts down her back, brushing along her hip and on to her thigh. She gasps, pressing herself into your erection, sending a burst of pleasure through you.

You pull her tighter, your hand sliding up under her skirt. Your fingers traces lightly on the inside of her leg, eliciting a small yelp and a moan from her. She pulls back, breaking the kiss, a thin trail of saliva rolling down her chin. Her face is flushed, and she's breathing almost as heavily as you are. She smiles almost dazedly.

"Are you ready?" She laughs softly.

>> No.4491702
File: 204 KB, 636x900, animu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Your heart skips a beat. Swallowing the lump in your throat, you manage a nod. "Yes." It comes out as barely a hoarse whisper, but it's enough. Rumia smiles, and everything goes dark. All at once her touch vanishes, leaving you alone in the inky blackness. You sit up slowly in bewilderment.

"Rumia? Where are you?" You look around futilly, peering through the gloom. You hear a faint rustle of fabric, and the flap of discarded cloth.

"Here~" She whispers into your ear, blowing on it lightly.

Her arms slip under your shoulders, tearing away the last of your shirt. Her skin presses against you, and you feel the softness of her breasts on your chest, her fast, hot, breath on your neck.

Your own breathing becomes erratic as her legs coil around you, encircling your hips, drawing you against her. She moans softly as your tip touches her, parting her moist lips slightly. Her head rests on your shoulder, and you can feel her hot breath on you neck.

"Nn..."

Your chest tightens as you slip inside her, her tight walls sending a stream of pleasure through your body. Her body jerks, small moans escaping her as you push deeper inside. You hear a sharp intake of breath as you go completely inside her, and Rumia makes a little 'Mmmm' of satisfaction. She raises her head, still short of breath, and plants a light kiss on your lips.

>> No.4491711
File: 96 KB, 600x872, Yotsubato!21_02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You gently run your fingers through her hair, savoring the sensation of being inside her. She nuzzles against your neck appreciatively, almost purring. She begins to move, grinding herself against you. The muscles in your spine lose their strength, and you close your eyes, leaning into her as she picks up speed, her fluids running down your legs. Her scent fills your mouth and nose. It's intoxicating.

Rumia's mouth presses against your shoulder, her tongue running along your skin, making another spark of pleasure. You begin to buck your hips against her, matching her increasing pace. Her teeth prick you lightly as you slide in and out of her, white pressure gradually building inside you.

You feel a sharp sting as she bites down, a little rivulet of blood running unabated from the corner of her mouth. You barely notice the pain as she licks it up, mouth trailing down to you arm and chest, her walls contracting suddenly each time she bites.

Your breath comes in gasps, and amidst your pleasure-clouded thoughts one of your hands runs along Rumia's thighs, stroking it's way up her chest and taking a hold of her breast. You gently squeeze it, causing her to arch herself against you, gasping. Stroking the erect nipple gently with your thumb, you allow your other hand to firmly grasp her bottom.

Her moans become more frequent as you hips crash together, the haze returning to your mind much stronger than before. A still-working part of your brain tries to pull out, but Rumia's legs only grip you tighter, driving you deeper inside.

>> No.4491713

Is this "self insert" fan fiction?

>> No.4491719
File: 109 KB, 600x872, Yotsubato!21_20.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Rumia, I'm-"

She squeezes you in a crushing embrace as her walls contract around you, again and again, as if milking you. A tingle passes down your spine, flooding out every other sensation with pure bliss. You hear Rumia cry out, a long, shuddering moan, and she falls limply into your arms. Without her support, you fall back gently into the damp grass.

The darkness around you slowly dissolves, and you squint against the assault of the sunlight. Idly, you brush away a few strands of hair from Rumia's face as she lies panting on your chest. She looks up at you with an unfocused gaze, smiling from the afterglow.

"That was... good..." She mumbles, snuggling against you.

"Why did you do it?"

She giggles softly.

"Because I love you."

Craning her neck, she places a tender kiss on your cheek. You smile back at her, a warmth spreading filling your chest.

"I love you, too."

You wrap your arms around her and lie there, still connected. This feels nice, too...

>> No.4491724
File: 116 KB, 600x375, glorious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

-----

Raising a hand to shield your eyes from the morning light, you force yourself out of bed. Looking in the mirror, you gingerly touch your right arm. Ow. She really bites hard, doesn't she?

Luckily you're house is on the outskirts of the village, so no one noticed you come in. Explaining the bites could be troublesome, though...

You cast a glance over to the Rumia's sleeping form, watching the gentle rise and fall of her chest. Oh well. It's a price you'll have to pay, you guess.

Did I ruin your thread sufficently OP?

>> No.4491726
File: 166 KB, 700x946, 1251015412187.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4491616
You talked to the voice whom you believe is a little girl's. In panic you told her your name, your contact details and your job. You asked her if she could guide you to the nearest road or bring you to her parents. However, she only replied:

"Is that so?" with an eerily cheerful voice.

Your instincts are shot. You could not bear this any longer and you feel like running now. You stepped back but you won't be running. You cannot move anymore and you feel your strength escaping your body real fast. You saw something quite unexpected. In front of you appears to be a hand soaked in blood holding something that resembles a human heart. You sunk into another darkness as your conciousness fades away but not before blurting out "interesting...". In your final thoughts that this is something that you were waiting for. At least you made a little girl happy, or so you thought.

You now appear to be in some kind of river bank. The place seems to be hazy with fog. You see in a distance a boat with an oarsman with red hair and clad in blue. She had a strange tool to use as an oar: it was some sort of a scythe and it was warped for some reason. She made her way into the shore and waited there. She stood there motionless but it seems she was beckoning you to come.

Your rode the boat and she started rowing. Mid way of the voyage, you noticed that she is getting...Sleepy?

What do you do?

[ ] Humor her.
[ ] Ask where you are heading.

>> No.4491739

[x[ Jump into the lake

>> No.4491744

>>4491726
[X] Humor her

Also, some advice, write it out in word first.

>> No.4491752

>>4491726
>You sunk into another darkness
DERP

>> No.4491780

>>4491726
[x] Eat her liver

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action