Just use jpdb for your SRS in that case. You can transfer over your anki progress into jpdb. jpdb uses an actual forgetting curve so it doesn't matter when you review a word. If you review a word as soon as it is due, the interval increases the normal amount. If you review a word later than when it was due, the interval will increase more since the system expected you to forget it.
To explain the system more accurately (don't read if you don't care about the explanation), for every card the system has a predicted forgetting curve. Some fake numbers for example: with a newly learned card, the curve might be after one day 80% chance to remember, after one week 50% chance to remember, after one month 25% chance to remember and so on. A mature card might have a one day 99% chance to remember, after one week 95% chance to remember, after one month 90% chance to remember and so on.
When you answer the flashcard, the system updates the forgetting curve of that card. It updates the curve more the more wrong the prediction was. If the system predicted a 1% chance you get something right and you got it right, it will heavily change the forgetting curve and same if you got something wrong that the system predicted a 99% chance you got right. The system also updates the curve more or less depending on if you hit the easy or hard button, so those buttons are actually useful on jpdb to make the algorithm better. JPDB doesn't just send you reviews all the time, otherwise you'd be doing a bunch of pointless reviews that you are 99% accurate on that don't change the forgetting curve much. You can adjust how many reviews you get with the "Review interval length" setting. It doesn't change the algorithm of the forgetting curve, it just changes the threshold on the forgetting curve for when a card is considered due.
So, it doesn't actually matter when exactly you do reviews on jpdb, just that you do them.
I would use jpdb, but I like using anki on my phone. JPDB can be used fine in your mobile browser, I just don't like it compared to a separate app that is designed for mobile. Also, I hate having all my progress saved in one website that could go down at any time. jpdb has lasted a decent while and has a fairly big patreon, so it probably won't disappear, but it is still bad. JPDB does have the superior algorithm, so purely on that, it wins over anki.