[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 26 KB, 512x512, 1266776183056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4456948 No.4456948 [Reply] [Original]

>writefag anon here, delivering some OC for no reason in particular. Today's inspiration: Alice. (Arc, I told you I'd write something that doesn't involve Aya puking into anyone's mouth, and so I intend to make good on my word.)

As you made your way up the path to Alice's house, her doll familiar Shanghai came zipping out to meet you, urging you to come fast as there was something wrong with Alice. Concerned, you rushed into the house expecting the worst.

Now, standing in Alice's room with her, you see that she's curled up in the corner, sobbing quietly. Seeing her like this tugs at your heart- even though she could seem distant and aloof, she would always welcome you into her home and make you some tea when you would visit. You kneel next to her and put your arm around her shoulder to comfort her. Without saying a word, she wraps her arms around your chest and hugs you. You hug her back and it feels like she melts into your arms. Her sobbing slowly gets less frequent and she releases the embrace. As you start to rub her back you ask her "You alright, Alice?"

Sniffling, she responds "yeah, I will be..." as she wipes the tears from the corners of her eyes. Probing further as to what the issue is, she gives you very generic, nonspecific answers, leading you to think that it's simply loneliness that's overwhelmed her, and she doesn't want to admit it. Before you realize the implications of what you're about to say you ask about her neighbor, and curse yourself when Alice begins wailing again.

>> No.4456956
File: 746 KB, 1500x2000, 1266792169109.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dammit. Stupid fucking move. Marisa was a little tough to deal with sometimes, because you were never quite sure if she liked you, or liked incessantly pilfering your shit. Alice's relationship with her was especially rocky, and you feel like an ass for having brought it up.

After vigorously rubbing her back some more, she starts to calm down again. Looking at her face, you notice that a little bit of saliva is pouring out of the corner of her mouth from crying so hard. "Aww, come on now Ali, you're dribbling!" you joke as you gently wipe it away with your finger. Looking at your finger covered in her spit, she whimpers and offers to go get you a towel. Chuckling, you reply "There are things way, WAY worse in Gensokyo than a little Alice-drool. I'll live."

You make eye contact and Alice scrunches up her face in a semi-adorable way before reluctantly letting herself giggle at your joking mannerism. Careful not to mention the M-word this time, you grab her by the shoulders, look deep into her eyes, and tell her "Alice, I hope you know I look forward to visiting you- I love coming here to have tea with you." She blushes almost immediately.

>> No.4456955

[X] Jump into the lake.

>> No.4456963
File: 838 KB, 850x1012, 1265995172066.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hoping she wouldn't accuse you of hollow flattery for that last statement, you tousle her hair and stand up. Changing the subject, you casually start "So anyways, what sort of tea do you have this ti-" - you're interrupted by Alice's lips. Out of nowhere, she's pounced on you and is firmly pressing her lips against yours. Shocked at first, you start to kiss her back, resting your hands on her hips- you pull her closer and are pleasantly surprised to feel Alice's body in a whole different sort of way.

Her chest is pressed against yours, and you can feel it gently rising and falling with each breath she takes, and you notice that she's trembling. Her lips taste slightly salty from her tears, but in that moment you don't care one bit. You kiss passionately, and you grab Alice by the small of her back and dip her. As your lips part, she whispers to you "I don't want to stop," and the feeling of her warm breath on your skin sends chills up your spine.

She pushes you backwards and you flop awkwardly onto her bed together. Snaking your hand up her dress you feel that she's wearing a rather racy garter and thong underwear. You whisper in her ear admonishing her for being such a naughty girl, and playfully grab her butt. She gasps sharply and frantically begins to undress you.

>> No.4456968 [SPOILER] 
File: 499 KB, 944x1024, 33b52f8cfa166a455762445ec8fbe1f2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In short order you're laying there with only your underpants on, with Alice on top of you, straddling you- she's topless and the only thing she's still wearing are her panties. You had never really thought about Alice in this way before, but seeing her like this is incredibly exciting, and you have a new appeciation for how sexy Alice actually is.

Your erection is bulging out of your underpants, and Alice rubs her crotch against it slowly, putting all of her weight on it. The extra friction of the layers of fabric is slightly uncomfortable, but the sensation of Alice rubbing her pussy on you is mind-numbingly good. She's panting and her face is alreadly flushed- she dirty talks with a hint of desperation in her voice as she continues to dry hump you. You grunt encouragement to her, and you notice that the front of her underwear is absolutely sopping wet now.

Yanking off her panties and tossing them across the room, she follows suit and pulls your underwear off. Alice lets out a piercing yelp as you penetrate her, and desperately tries to retain her composure as you begin to thrust up into her. She rests her hands on your chest and leans forward, rocking her hips back and forth.

>> No.4456974
File: 218 KB, 720x960, 1265762440301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She shrieks and then gigles as you wrestle her into another position, laying on her back with her legs spread. The minutes begin to melt into one another as you roll around her bed, kissing deeply and continuing to find new and exciting positions. Alice takes you eagerly, and she's so wet that there's almost no resistance. Your whole body begins to tense up and you know you're not going to be able to last much longer.

"Alice, I'm gonna cum!" you blurt out as you begin to hump her with hightened intensity. She attempts to respond but all that makes it past her lips is a moan of intense pleasure. Alice holds you tight as you let yourself climax, having one of the most intense orgasms you've ever had. You shiver as you feel the warm sensation of your cum filling her up, and she looks deep into your eyes, letting out a satisfied sigh.

As you roll off of her you briefly consider putting on your pants and bouncing immediately, but you realize that such a course of action probably wouldn't make Alice feel any better, and would probably limit your chances of subsequent visits turning out this well. You cuddle with Alice for a while before the two of you get out of bed and have your tea as usual.

After a somewhat awkward goodbye, you set out down the path out of the forest, and curse your poor luck when you notice the feathers of a certain crow tengu a short distance from Alice's bedroom window... This'll be interesting.

>> No.4456981

>"There are things way, WAY worse in Gensokyo than a little Alice-drool. I'll live."
Pick up line, GET.

>> No.4456993

>>4456974

>[fin, by the way]

>> No.4456995

>>4456993
So Aya saw everything?

>> No.4457009

>>4456995

And then fed you chocolate puke, yes.

>> No.4457015

>>4457009
I was hoping for a more romantic ending. It was nice anyways.

>> No.4457020
File: 1.34 MB, 856x1000, 125817733126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

inb4 Master Spark or some other horrible and painful death.

Also if this doesn't end in the protags death...well I'll be disappointed.

>> No.4457026
File: 70 KB, 307x517, nosebleed2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4457059

>>4457020
It already ended, bro

>> No.4457070
File: 14 KB, 423x297, U_mad_animu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4457083

tl;dr: Alice is sad so you fuck her and then you noticed that aya noticed.

>> No.4457112

>>4457020

if it makes you happy, you could say that I inferred that Aya showed Marisa, and Marisa summarily final spark'd the protagonist to oblivion.

Sadly though, Alice got preggers and now Gensokyo has a bastard child raised by a gay couple.

>> No.4457153

> bastard child raised by a gay couple.

so basically Sanae.

Say what you want about them fighting, but you know after all is said and done Kanako and Suwako are scissoring the shit out of each other.

>> No.4457158
File: 778 KB, 1419x2000, 032_52er.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4457112

>> No.4457244

Aww, thank you good writefag. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know that there are people besides me who care about Alice.

>> No.4457265

>>4457244
There is a lot, actually.

>> No.4457286

>>4457153

You are now aware that rice gruel can used as a personal lubricant.

>> No.4457301

I like Shanghai more than Alice. When does Shanghai get her 15 minutes?

I want to see some classic 'I just wish I could be a human girl!' treatment

>> No.4457427
File: 47 KB, 650x565, 1257270988196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4457301

I agree with you, Shanghai is ultimate HHNNGGGG material.

"I just want to be a real girl" would have to come true before any sweet lovin' could occur though, unless tiny doll handjob fetish turns you on.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action