[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 255 KB, 450x600, 525089.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
445336 No.445336 [Reply] [Original]

What would happen if Dragonforce made the Touhou 11 soundtrack?

>> No.445343

It would suck

>> No.445353

Well alot of remixed Touhou music is speed metal crossed with electronica, so I can't imagine it would sound that different than some of my dBu or Sound Holic songs.

>> No.445357
File: 88 KB, 936x406, 1208121965335.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reimu is the human incarnation of "Through the Fire and Flames."

>> No.445359

I would only hope the bullets are timed with the songs. And the density of them depends on the song being played.

>> No.445377

THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY OOOOONNNNN

>> No.445411

It would not be nice. They would never be able to understand the game they are writing for.

>> No.445412

With one life and one bomb left in IN Extra, Sakuya whips out a guitar and uses her powers to play the most epic rendition of Through the Fire and Flames ever beheld in the mortal sphere. Mokou is no match for the hardest metal known to man or youkai, and proceeds to conjure her own burning axe and joins in. Lyrica is on the keyboard and Cirno is on bass, with Lily Black doing vocals. Yukari, Flandre, and Marisa fire off their spellcards for lighting as a full Vic Viper squadron flies overhead. The sound waves take on solid form, rippling through space to the Court of Azathoth, drowning out lesser gods and rousing the Daemon Sultan from his slumber, and the heavens rock.

In perfect synchronization, the final chord is struck, causing Eirin and Kaguya, still cowering in fear in Eientei, to explode.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action