[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 399 KB, 700x513, 1259895239002.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4451833 No.4451833 [Reply] [Original]

Ok, since lately everyone's moaning about ZUN doesn't give a crap about his games anymore I'm just wondering if anyone else dislike the new system after Subterreanean Animalism.

>> No.4451845

it went to shit with Imperishable Night
in before the usual bandwagon of idiots

>> No.4451862

Highly Responsive to Prayers was the only good Touhou game.

>> No.4451870

>>4451845
>uMakai4iFA
Who are you, nerd.

>> No.4451875

>Least favourite Touhou Game

Sure, Imperishable Night. Boring characters, shitty music, time system sucks dick, worst final boss, looks and feels "boring" and drab (it's hard to explain).

>> No.4451876

Imperishable Night, I guess. The extra stage isn't that much worse than others, though.

Or maybe MoF.

>> No.4451903

I hate UFO only because on stage 5 it's impossible to tell which are the bullets, which are the pickups and which are the UFOs.
Not to mention that UFOs have little indication as to when they'll change colour, leading to MASSIVE rage when you have two of the same and pick up the third just a second too late. Combined with the above, UFO is frustrating.
Not to mention that those kamikaze shotgun chasers are annoying as fuck.

>> No.4451939

>I hate UFO only because on stage 5 it's impossible to tell which are the bullets, which are the pickups and which are the UFOs.

Never had trouble with that.

>Not to mention that those kamikaze shotgun chasers are annoying as fuck.

Use the whole screen, bomb the last wave of them before Shou.

>> No.4451975

>>4451939
You'd agree that UFOs should have a timer on top of them signaling when they should change though, yes?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action