[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 300 KB, 1698x486, 821a09cc2c1c3f9d59b1ce7cb124e2cb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
44478457 No.44478457 [Reply] [Original]

jesus fucking christ shut up go back to using fucking discord im tired of seeing this type of shit on every board

>> No.44479379

Sakamichi General #1223 reached bump limit before #1222, and there are two #1224
What's going on here

>> No.44479394

>>44479379
shit, meant #1623, #1622 and #1624
I hate numbers

>> No.44480895

Hi, we are having some pretty serious trouble in one of the generals on /jp. Sakamichi General has been suffering from trolling since forever, but recently it has gone pretty insane. For examplewe had at least twosimultaneous generals for Sakamichi at least three times in a row (literally, between #1613 and #1615 there were two threads happening at the same time). The duplicate ones were made by a single person (99% sure he is a 4chan pass user), and they all died eventually. The third one got only a couplereplies at all>>/jp/thread/44419228#p44419334.. With the second onehe even changed the general's name from Sakamichi General to Sakamichi46 General>>/jp/thread/44412467..
and he also changed theOP that we were using for years in order to troll
>>/jp/thread/44391594
Here are links to generals that were going great without those two trouble makers (people were noticing the increase in quality of posting and overall lack of trolling)
>>44419159 #1615
>>44409815 #1614
>>44405312 #1613
And ever since that we are continuing with proper generals (currently almost done with #1624)
I can see how this seems like some autistic problem that shouldn't matter, but please hear me out, because that's actually the very issue why Sakamichi General is in shambles (and possibly that's also the source of problems with AKB General)
Tldr why that happenedSakamichi General is for talking about Sakamichi idols (Nogizaka46, Sakurazaka46 and Hinatazaka46), however recently a new group called "Boku ga mitakatta aozora", orin short BokuAo was revealed, their official title is "Nogizaka46's official rival group" (literally called that,https://bokuao.com/feature/about).). It's exactly the same situation as with Nogizaka46, who were announced as official rival group to AKB48https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nogizaka46 (sorry for wiki page, but their official website doesn't have the "About" section anymore, you can find the "AKB48公式ライバルとして結成し"ドルグループです" / "a group started as an official rival group to AKB48" phrase in their bio on every single social platformhttps://twitter.com/nogizaka46))
Since Nogizaka46 was posted in AKB general due to their "official rival" status >>/jp/thread/11876946#p11876946 people started to post BokuAo in Sakamichi General for the same reason (Sakamichi General is where Nogizaka46 is posted, so therefore BokuAo as Nogizaka46's official rival group also got posted in Sakamichi General)On top of that there are at least two people following BokuAo -me, Nogizaka46 fan and another person who isSakurazaka46 fan, so it's more convenient for us to discuss all idols we like in a single Sakamichi General and at the same time, whatever the real number is (2 or more), it's not enough to get a new general made for a new group that doesn't have enough fans at the moment. Please notice that most of the other people in Sakamichi General don't oppose this idea and during those parallel generals the ones with BokuAobut without two trolls that I will talk about a minute were favored while the other ones died.

>> No.44480904

>>44480895
Now when I talked about those troll generals that were made at the very beginning, here is where it all comes together. There are two peoplewho are not happy about that new group (BokuAo) being posted in Sakamichi General (they are behind those duplicate generals that died I mentioned initially). Both arevery easy to identify as one of them started using a Trip Code often>>/jp/thread/44422271#p44422575, he is trollingand is avatar fagging every single thread (it's quiet a story, but I don't want to make this text even longer)and the other one also posts in AKB General and spams Sakamichi General with AKB48 and K-pop idols on top of trolling (again, I could show you some really weird stuff he does)>>/jp/thread/44422271#p44424141 >>/jp/thread/44294738#p44299303..
It got really crazy when he started to make new generals for the new groups twice (of course nobody wanted to use them, because they are not popular enough to have their own general yet and all people who follow them happen to also follow at least one other Sakamichi group, so we use Sakamichi General).Here are those two generals he made >>/jp/thread/44133437
>>44423150 (please notice how he just copy pasted members info because he didn't know how to pretend there is any discussion happening there as he doesn't know anything about that group)
He has even madeattempts to trick Janitors into thinkingBokuAo idols are not Japanese and are a K-pop group (a blatant lie), and when proven wrong he claimed their official website is fanmade and is not conveying true data etc.here is a reply to his trolling that sums it up and gives all facts that prove he is not speaking the truth>>/jp/thread/44103059#p44103934 (the underlined text on the screenshot says ”「僕が見たかった青空」のオフィシャルサイト", or "the official site of BokuAo").
Here are troll threads he made just recently(nobody posts in them, you can identify them by their OP lacking the inclusion of BokuAO)
>>44473694 #1624 (stuck at 7 posts with last one made by his tripcode avatar)
>>44463255 #1622 which he plans to samefagg to the limit and them nake #1625 (sic!) >>/jp/thread/44463255#p44477259
Extra: He also made a single general for single member (one of the least popular ones) >>44473241 and he keeps samefagging it. Why? Here is why: >>/jp/thread/44473702#p44478279
I can find multiple examples of their trolling if needed, I have multiple links to archives saved and catalogued (I know, autistic)
Now what I am asking for is for some attention from mods, I know you are busy but if you could just make a decision here the whole general would greatly appreciate it. I know I am biased, but I really think I have a good case here.

>> No.44481447

All of you Bokuao peddlers and those tripfag are seriously annoying

>> No.44481667

>>44481447
Tripfag and 4chan pass are the real cancer of sakag, and have been for ages. Both should be banned for 12 months and sakag would get healed just like it was for those 3 generals when they were away. 4chpassfagg even said he will keep trolling until we listen to him and stop posting >>44473746. He thinks he is holding us hostage, and sorry but that's mods and janitors' fault (people are reporting them)
Kira Troll (who sometimes posts without a tripcode as we could see recently when there was no new IP indicator next to the the first tripcode post, by coincidence there were multiple trolled posts before that) keeps trolling every single thread but he is also blatantly avatar fagging >>/jp/?task=search&ghost=false&search_text=kira+student . He even claimed he will get rid of us in 10 days (that deadline is long over), and after that he said he will still be deciding if we can post or not (he is not 4chan staff)
Get rid of those two and suddenly at least one general is at peace, but same with akbg (you can search for "xe" and see how polluted akbg is with his constant trolling, and those repetitive posts >>44481390 >>/jp/image/Wa3DH5dBKVhUKfJ8XAHeGg are the least annoying things about him). Of course it would also help the whole board (no more troll generals made for the sake of annoyance and forcing their ideas on others)
It's time mods do something about them, I really hope they do

There is also a third person, who uses a Tripcode !gUIxuAoMd2 but people gave him hard time for 12 months during which he was posting here after he got banned for a year on Stage48 forum for trolling. Nowadays he rarely shows up and when he does he only trolls and disappears shortly after (he doesn't know much about idols, so people just make fun of the fact he is a newfag)
>>/jp/thread/44434116#p44437653
(I am on a train typing on a laptop this time, so you will probably get a new IP with my post)

>> No.44481680

>>44481447
>All of you Bokuao peddlers
It's [1] person.

>> No.44481686

>>44481680
That means there is no way that one person can run one general (we have been over this discussion 1000 times with you, so I will be pasting the same answers you were given before)

>> No.44481736

>>44481686
lol He invests a significant amount of effort into it as evidently an idol general is the sole source of fulfillment in his life.

>> No.44481753

>>44481736
>general
Plural. He also dwells in akbg, and javg (possibly kpopg too since he spams kpop in sakag, but I am not insane enough to dive into kpopg to find out). That's why I am saying, banning him and Kira troll= everything is back to normal (well, it wasn't ever really normal kek)

>> No.44481874

BokuLMAO

>> No.44481991

>>44481753
he also posts in /alt/ using a wasuta ruka avatar- he also uses the yamazaki ten avatar and spams new jeans when things aren't going his way. he's from kpopg and the biggest shitposter on /jp/.

>> No.44482040

>>44481991
>new jeans
YES, that's the one. He was really triggered when we said that ditto is a shit song and we don't like it. He said we need to listen to it more because it gets better and when we laughed at him he got really angry. Of course he spams New Jeans pictures on sakag too

>> No.44482138

generals is the cancer of 4chan as a whole

>> No.44482169

just delete /jp/

>> No.44482315

>>44481686
>That means there is no way that one person can run one general
I have yet to see a general that doesn't have 70% of it's posts being from the same two or three people, let alone an idol general. Seriously, go look at whatever the hell's the name of the new idol general and you'll see a good 30 posts are just one guy posting profiles.
>>44481753
Frankly put, if you believe all of your problems are just from one dedicated troll and genuinely believe banning them would do anything, you shouldn't be using 4chan. If he's this ubersperg he'll just dodge bans and keep doing whatever, and if it turns out to be multiple posters all that proves is that you guys will keep attracting them.

The actual solution is for you and everyone in that general to leave to a place where even if he finds you that you can close the door, but for some reason anonymity is something you idolposters claim you desire despite not actually wanting anything it entails.

>> No.44482348

>>44482315
>I have yet to see a general that doesn't have 70% of it's posts being from the same two or three people
Completely different scenario. You are talking about one general being active because of small number of dedicated posters (who are also samefagging creating a false impression).
I am talking about the reverse scenario-one or two people NOT samefagging, and not willing to post in said general. It would die in a day.
As for the other perspective (big number of people being perceived as small number) we have run an experiment when those two were gone. They were posting in their own general (it never hit the limit, next one got maybe 5 replies and the next one after that got zero replies).

>> No.44482497

>>44482348
So? If a general dies, a general dies. That and begging meido and hotpockets to wipe your ass for you when none of them are from your generals makes no sense. There's at most 10 meidos and at most 3 mods for /jp/. All meido's do is delete posts when there's posts in the queue, but what is or isn't trolling/off-topic is unknown unless they lurk your threads AKA a crapshoot. There's only 2 mods for /jp/ since 1 is a h*l*poster so it's just up to the other 2 to not care about your thread out of the 148 others on the board.

If you want heavy moderation there is nothing stopping you from making a discord, locking and purging inactive accounts when your shitposters show up, making timed links and then moving to another one. Bam, they're gone forever, and all you need to use is fake usernames no different than anonymity.

>> No.44482527

>>44482497
>So? If a general dies, a general dies.
It is dying, it's happening (first one died already)
>That and begging meido and hotpockets to wipe your ass for you when none of them are from your generals makes no sense.
I didn't say they aren't from my generals, read two blogs I wrote at the beginning
>(...)
I never said I expect them to lurk and understand every detail and context of every single reported post, you are making up an argument nobody made and I won't be defending it as if it was my own, because it isn't

>> No.44482560

>>44482527
So then I don't understand your point. If you want to talk about some idol group or whatever and some troll is killing the threads by scaring off posters, then move somewhere else. If the problem is getting them banned in the first place but mods refuse to do so, then move somewhere else. No general is important on /jp/ and if your pleas have consistently fallen on empty ears then there is only two choices; grin and bear it or move somewhere else. The only time meido will look at this thread is when they delete it.

>> No.44482604

>>44482560
>just move somewhere else, dude
Amazing solution. Why do we even have any option to report trolling outside of b
>. No general is important on /jp/
I only replied to this thread because of the annoyance expressed in the OP from the board user
>consistently fallen on empty ears
No, people from the general in question consistently choose generals made by normal posters, trolled ones are dying. I am not coming here, because other people don't want what I want, that's what 4chan pass user is doing
Tldr;
If nothing is done, I will be fine. /j[/ will be polluted with troll generals, not my problem, but since somebody got annoyed I offered an explanation in good faith

>> No.44482762
File: 144 KB, 600x600, 1646251266409.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can we just get our board back please? Just go somewhere else that's all I ask.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action