[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 2 KB, 600x400, japan.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4443267 No.4443267 [Reply] [Original]

sup dudes? this is my first time posting in /jp/, i mainly stick to /tv/ and /b/, but this seems like a good place to check out considering the facts.

you see, in a month and a half i am leaving to go on a 2 month trip to Japan. my current plan is to stay in tokyo for the first month and just explore, then hop on the trains and go on some wacky adventures.

this is the hostel i'll be crashing at when i'm in tokyo: http://www.khaosan-tokyo.com/en/ninja/

i thought i'd come to you fine gentlemen and ask, what is worth checking out while i'm there? right now all i really have planned after tokyo is to go to Mt Fuji, Hiroshima/Nagasaki and Beppu. any awesome recommendations?

this isn't a troll thread. i'm completely serious.

>> No.4443277

>>4443267
Perhaps you should go to the Travel board (/trv/)?

>> No.4443278

>>4443267
/int/ and /trv/ would be able to help you a lot better. Nobody here goes to Japan, even the posters in /jp/ who actually live in Japan never go anywhere outside.

>> No.4443280

>>4443267
Tell your travel plants to /trv/ or /int/

Otaku culture is about well Touhou.

>> No.4443282

No one here can help you. I suggest /trv/ most people here are not in japan and don't really care about japan.

>> No.4443284

As serious as you might be, we can't help you much.
/int/ and /trv/ however will be really good for you, and give you and idea of what to do in Japan.

Have a good trip.

>> No.4443288

oh, my bad.

thanks for the tip.

>> No.4444472

We're not Japan/General anymore. Finally, we don't have to have those sorry excuses for Japan-related threads.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action