[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 325 KB, 850x1376, __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_tonan_l0l0l0l0l0l__sample-ca05b8a3894fa88c1729f875f7d3cc5c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
44383367 No.44383367 [Reply] [Original]

Now including protection from crazy doctors from the moon!!!

>> No.44383374

Last Thread for those interested >>44290289

>> No.44383378
File: 3.96 MB, 3814x9152, touhou1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44383388
File: 284 KB, 650x780, Sadness.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Noooo why??

>> No.44383392
File: 3.73 MB, 3267x8733, touhou2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44383378

>> No.44383403

>>44383367
Summary of the previous thread?

>> No.44383421

>>44383378
>>44383392
Nice job anon

>> No.44383656

>>44383421
thanks

>> No.44383660

I'm surprised Seiga's Jingashi conversion never came into play but I suppose too many moving parts make the machine break.

>> No.44383688

>>44383392
This one isn't really of the same quality.

>> No.44383694

>>44383688
its just slightly short of an image

>> No.44383699
File: 1.53 MB, 2034x618, comparisons.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44383694
I mean the literal quality of the image.

>> No.44383705
File: 34 KB, 140x240, Triple suika.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44383699
Its because bakanon saved it as a jpg instead of a png

>> No.44383710

>>44383688
it was too big so I had to lower the quality

>> No.44383715

>>44383710
Rookie mistake, should've saved it as a Webp

>> No.44383790

>>44383715
ok, google

>> No.44383811

>>44383388
Fine, I'll take one for the team and ask Marisa if she can hook me up with the moonie doctor.

>> No.44383817

>>44383811
the only thing you'll be getting hooked up to is the drug machine so Eirin can perform freaky experiments on you

>> No.44383829

>>44383817
Just like she did to Tewi and Anon, what a fiend this Lunar harlot is!

>> No.44383834

>>44383817
If the world of fiction has taught me anything it's that Eirin is only interested in two kinds of anons.
The ones with immortal libido, or the ones with a skull dense enough to warp reality itself.

>> No.44383840

>>44383829
yeah, but unlike them, you don't have the luck to get out of it or make a cute delinquent give you impenetrable skin

>> No.44383900

>>44383834
Then the time has come to put my loins to the test.
>>44383817
I should hope she makes me a cyborg, then.

>> No.44384176
File: 2.17 MB, 1920x1200, 8f5172dadaf9ab093e5832da752d7117.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I decided not to head back to the dojo yet. Primarily because as I headed down the steps from the Shrine, I couldn't stop thinking about the smile on Lady Kasen's face, and Reimu asking me if she'd been acting weird lately. I didn't know what strange new 'training' Lady Kasen would have planned, but I didn't think I wanted to be there when she got back to put it into practice. I had a ban feeling that it would involve me learning some strange skill that didn't seem anything to do with ascetic training, like...massages, or the training that Lady Kasen told me would happen near the end of my training, the 'How To Care For A Drunk And/Or Injured Shr- Person' training. She had stumbled over her words a little as she spoke, so I wondered what exactly she thought I would be using it for.
Instead, I decided to try and visit Yamame. I knew I had to stay out of the village just in case anyone from Eientei was looking for me, but if I skirted around the borders toward the cave that Yamame lived in, I thought that I would be fine. I hadn't seen her since just after I'd moved in with Lady Kasen, and I found that I missed her. I also was hoping I could ask her to make me some clothes more suitable for the cold of the mountain. Summer was beginning to wane, too, so I'd probably need the clothes before long. My only real worry was that I really didn't have much to pay her with, and I wasn't even sure what she accepted as payment. Corpses? That seemed more like Orin's thing.
Either way, I didn't want to remain at the shrine with a bunch of mob bosses, youkai from Hell, youkai from Former Hell, and other assorted individuals who would try and eat me, or fight me. I would rather go and spend time with the youkai who manipulates infectious diseases.
As I started on the path that would take me nearest to the cave, I reflected on how strange my life was.
The day was bright, and it filled me with a sense of relief after all the cold on the mountain and the rain that had come when I was still living in the village. Lady Kasen's senkai was always at a perfect temperature where the sun was bright but not overbearing, but it was nothing like a comfortable day in the real world. The wind rushed through the trees and set them gently swaying, which sent shadows dancing across the ground. It felt peaceful.
I wondered just what Doctor Yagokoro had been discussing with Fujiwara no Mokou. What had the immortal said that had caused the Doctor's reaction? I didn't know anything about Mokou, apart from the fact that she was immortal. Maybe Doctor Yagokoro was requesting her aid in finding me? I just didn't know. There were still so many questions left unanswered about my time at Eientei and what exactly Doctor Yagokoro's plans were.
Well, it wasn't like I could just rush at Eientei by myself and demand the answers. I'd have to just wait until Reimu and Marisa had recovered from their hangovers - and possibly subsequent hangovers, because that Zanmu girl had seemed rather intent on hosting more parties at the shrine - and the investigation could continue properly. Meanwhile, I would just have to keep myself occupied.
Hence, Yamame. I could see the path I usually took to reach the village, but I couldn't take it this time, just in case. I knew that there was a medicine seller who definitely came from Eientei, but hid their face and body behind loose, baggy clothes and a large hat, so I couldn't even tell if it was a man or a woman. I suspected that it was a rabbit, because in all my time at Eientei, I had seen only rabbits, Doctor Yagokoro, and that black-haired girl who had come with Doctor Yagokoro to my first supposed physical therapy session. Perhaps it was Doctor Yagokoro's assistant, but I wasn't about to head into the village to try and confirm that. She was definitely the one who had slipped the letter to Reimu into the Shrine, which made me wonder just what her game was.
I decided to stray off the path, working my way around the outskirts of the village, just close enough to keep the fields that the farmers tended in sight. I didn't want to stray too far into the darker, more dense foliage, just in case, but I also didn't want to get too close to the village, either. I did find myself having to duck into the trees every time a farmer happened to walk past, which I found to make me a little sad. I felt like I was in hiding from people that I used to talk to casually. Like I'd been cut off from everyone else and I didn't know if I'd ever get back.
I tried to put it out of my mind. Instead, I worked my way across the outskirts of the village, then away from it in the direction of the cave. I hadn't been here since Yamame and I had returned from the Old City. The last time I was here, it had been raining. I had just had my mind almost torn apart, and I had no idea what I was meant to do next.

>> No.44384181
File: 3.27 MB, 2000x2000, a8bd7d4413440f18f1d804d978549652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was very glad that Reimu had told me to move from the village. I'd still thought of her as the unapproachable Miss Hakurei then, who might just attack me if I said the wrong thing. I was glad to know her better, I thought. She might have had a harsh tongue, but she'd been nothing but helpful.
The cave was the same as always, minus the portions where I could tell something had gouged out chunks of the floor and walls. I supposed that was likely the oni who I had witnessed coming up the tunnel. I hoped she wasn't around. Those chains had looked like they could do some serious damage, toughened skin or not. I began stepping into the tunnel, my eyes already beginning to adjust to the darkness. I supposed that after coming down here multiple times, I'd gotten used to it. Slowly, I shuffled forward, trying to remember exactly where I would need to turn to find my way back toward Yamame's home.
This continued for a while. Everything looked the same in the tunnels, so I couldn't say with certainty if I was in the right place. I wandered around, cursed when I reached a dead end, then wandered back and tried a different path. I was just beginning to worry that I would wind up back in the Old City at this rate, when I heard a noise above me. I looked up and could feel all the blood rushing from my head as I noticed that it was decidedly not Yamame above me. Oh, it was a tsuchigumo, that much I could tell, but it was absolutely not Yamame.
And now, I felt like I was in danger. The girl above me descended, slowly. I stepped back slightly, wondering if it was even worth trying to run. There was no way I could outrun a youkai, not in a cave with no light. She had black hair and dark, red eyes, and she didn't look at all pleased to see me. I tried raising my hands in surrender, but I don't think it did much. "You." She growled. "You're that one, the one who fell through our tunnels." She raised a sharp fingernail in my direction. "The one who destroyed half of our webs!"
Oh. These were Yamame's sisters. And they were none too pleased with me. I tried to explain that it had been an accident and I hadn't meant to fall down there, but they didn't seem interested in listening. "You worked our sister half to death! Our Yamame wasn't herself for weeks!" Again, I tried to apologise. "Then you took her with you to the Old City! She was meant to be resting!" I hadn't realised that she'd been weak when I'd met her that day. The fact that she'd stayed with me for the whole trip just seemed more impressive in hindsight. "You're the reason she disappeared when we were building for the tengu, aren't you!?" That...technically wasn't wrong, but I shook my head anyway. "I'm gonna make you pay!" She yelled, sprinting toward me with her very sharp fingernails outstretched. I stumbled backwards, my arms up to protect my face, when I felt a presence suddenly appear in front of me. I lowered my arms after a second to see my saviour had quite literally dropped on me from above, landing right between myself and the tsuchigumo who was now struggling to pull her arms back.
"It's very rude of you to attack someone I like, Nai." Yamame Kurodani said, cheerfully. She looked back at me while still using her arms to block the other girl's attack. "Lovely to see you again, Mr. Homewrecker." She turned her head back and twisted her arms, throwing the smaller girl onto her back. "Have we calmed down now?" She asked with a note I recognized as very similar to Lady Kasen's lecturing voice.
"B-but, he-" Nai tried to speak as she scrambled to her feet.
"Ah." Yamame interrupted, her hands on her hips. "But as I already informed all of you, it was not his fault. Are you calling me a liar, Nai?"
Nai's face immediately paled in the same way I assumed mine had when I'd seen her. "No..." She mumbled.
"No?"
"No, Big sister..." I'd never seen someone so quickly shift from angry to ashamed.
"Good." Yamame said with a smile. "Now, why don't you go and tell the others, hmm? I'd appreciate it if you'd all stop badmouthing him behind his back."

>> No.44384193
File: 605 KB, 1536x2048, 74971730_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nai ran off almost immediately, so fast that it was more like a blur. I stared after her, amazed at how much respect she seemed to hold for Yamame. "Ah, she'll get over it. I believe hers was one of the last webs you crashed through when you dropped down on us." I remarked that she had now dropped down on me twice, so really I was the one who should have been upset. "Hm, only twice? I'll have to fix that, won't I?" She stepped closer, and I tilted my head up to expose my neck. I already knew what was about to happen. I felt her breath on my neck for a moment, followed by the light pressure of her teeth against my skin. Her arms encircled my waist, and I swallowed as, for a split second, I thought I could feel her tongue. "My, your pulse is rather strong here." Yamame said, laying her ear against my jugular. "Were you frightened?" She asked, teasingly. She lingered for a moment, then finally stepped back. "So, to what do I owe the pleasure?"
I resisted the urge to rub my neck. I had wanted some thicker clothes, but more importantly, I had just wanted to see her. I decided to ask if she was much of a seamstress, first. For all I knew, she couldn't do it regardless. "Clothes? What kind of web-weaver would I be if I couldn't?" I tilted my head. "...My sisters, I suppose. They're awfully good at construction, but leave a lot to be desired with the more delicate arts." I slowly asked her what she could make. "Oh, more dresses than you could shake a gohei at. I...imagine that's not what you want, is it? Unless it is...?" I shook my head and dryly told her that I was not in need of dresses for myself. "Thought not." She shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "Well, there's not much use in standing out here, is there?" She turned and raised her arm down the tunnel. "Shall we?" I agreed, and before I could blink, she was beside me and interlocking our arms. Happily, she led me down the tunnels, and I noticed with some annoyance that I'd been going entirely in the wrong direction. "So, what is it you're looking for?"
I was living on the mountain, I said. It was colder up there, not to mention the coming Autumn, so I was wondering if she could make something a little more suitable to the weather. "You humans, you're all so fragile to the weather, aren't you? Of course, I can make you something that'll blow you away. You'll never find anything this good in your village." I then quietly told her that I had no way of paying. "Ah...Hm. I think I can find a suitable payment for you, Mr. Homewrecker." That sounded ominous, yet I didn't feel like running at all.
I started to recognize where I was. This was the more cavernous spot of the tunnel. There, I saw a stack of wooden planks. There was the storage for the firewood. And here, I saw Yamame's home. It was a strangely normal looking building. I'd seen it the first time I'd been here, but I'd mostly been thinking about why I wasn't being bitten to death to focus on it. It didn't even look too far off from the buidlings in the village, though I spotted no sliding doors. Instead, the doors swung open on hinges. "Reinforced with webbing, you see." Yamame said to me. "Far sturdier than anything a human could build." The house was at least two floors, and I could see windows, which I thought to be somewhat strange for an underground home. I mentioned it to Yamame, who clicked her tongue with some annoyance. "Such high standards. Yes, I put windows on my own home. Is the concept of aesthetic beyond you?" I shook my head and apologised. "Hm. Well, you're forgiven. For now. Now, would you like to step inside, or keep offering your critique?" I didn't hesitate to say that I would step inside.
Yamame fiddled with the door and it swung open. She stepped inside. "Hang on, let me just..." Her voice came from inside, and then I watched the interior light up. "There, much better. I know how much you humans struggle to see in the dark." She took my hand and began pulling me inside. "Now, let's see what I can do for you."
So, into the spider's den I went. I hoped that Yamame's payment wasn't anything too ridiculous. I could barely afford to lose anything as it was.

>> No.44384271

>>44384193
>I think I can find a suitable payment for you, Mr. Homewrecker
Ahhh, the spider wife is making her move, Tenko, Remiu, Heca, they all stand no chance when put up against this lusty spider maiden!

>> No.44384296

tenshibros...

>> No.44384379

Well, I'm glad the issue of her sisters was quickly resolved.

>> No.44384432

Yamamebros, is it happening?

>>44384181
>I hadn't realised that she'd been weak when I'd met her that day. The fact that she'd stayed with me for the whole trip just seemed more impressive in hindsight.
Truly a sweetheart.

>>44384379
I don't think it's fully resolved. I reckon there will be lingering resentment towards him for who knows how long, and Yamame can't keep it at bay forever.

>> No.44384443

>>44384432
The sisters are going to ovipositor block Yamame

>> No.44384496
File: 2.11 MB, 1526x2160, Yamame_Whos_Who.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44384517

>>44384496
Anons this scares me...

>> No.44384938

spiderbros!

>> No.44385949

Anon will soon find an answer to the ancient question does spider have pusspuss?

>> No.44387643

>>44383710
You should split it into two parts, it's got close to twice as many posts as the pic from the first thread.

>> No.44387898

>>44385949
that's gonna be the real bad end
anon runs screaming from yamame's house on founding out the answer to that question, her sisters kill him for upsetting yamame, tenko never finds out what happened, eirin is denied her luck juice and reimu spends the next month trying to find him

>> No.44388234

>>44384271
Tenko and Heca might have lost out here now barring something miraculous but if Reimu continues warming to anon and start to grow fond of him I have a bad feeling about how this ends for Yamame. She can handle most other youkai if driven on by her feelings for anon, but dealing with Gensokyo's main youkai exterminator is a whole different story. Cold hearted, professional youkai extermination is one thing but when it's a crime of passion...

>> No.44388267

>>44388234
As the Hakurei shrine maiden it is her duty to keep the balance of Gensokyo, and that means mercilessly enforcing the boundary between Youkai and Humans, the fortuneteller learned that the hard way.
now poor Yamame will learn the hard way what the punishment is for trying to make half-youkai babies.

>> No.44388434
File: 183 KB, 574x793, 8756437453678.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44388267
>Reimu has a solution to the human-youkai mixing question. A final one...

I wasn't ready for the Reimu goes full /pol/ arc...

>> No.44388440

>>44388434
honestly, reimu's a hypocrite in most aspects as it is, and she likes anon even if it might not be romantically
I wouldn't be surprised if she just decided to look the other way

>> No.44388689
File: 234 KB, 442x442, Maristaatsicherheit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44388267
Don't worry, in the New Gensokyo all humanoids are born equal, regardless of their race and creed.
Except fairies, who will be used as cheap and dispensable manpower for the glory of the greater community.

>> No.44388908
File: 527 KB, 850x541, 483908340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44388689
That's right, people and youkai of Gensokyo you have nothing to lose but your bloo- chains! Purge all of the traitors to the revolution!

>> No.44389020

>>44388267
>now poor Yamame will learn the hard way what the punishment is for trying to make half-youkai babies.
But Rinnosuke exists,why hasn't she done anything about him and his parents yet?

>> No.44389044

>>44389020
rinnosuke was already an adult when marisa was born, since marisa remembers him apprenticing under her father when she was a child
so, reimu never really was in a position to kill him or his parents and wouldn't ever do it now
it does raise the question of why reimu's mother never killed him, though, but I guess you could say that it means letting half-youkai live might run in the family

>> No.44389198

>>44384193
>>44384181
>>44384176
Tenshibros, hecabros, eirinbros... don't give up! We can still get our endings!
Darkhorse Kanako ending let's goooooooooo!

>> No.44389235

>>44389198
>Kanako
Anon going after a married woman! the fiend, Kanako would never betray her beloved spouse!

>> No.44389259

>>44389235
kanakp...you can stop posting
we all know you're a millenium maiden

>> No.44389530

>>44389198
>Kanako
Anon should aim for a Moriya. They got small (Suwako), medium (Sanae) and large (Kanako)!!!

>> No.44389538

>>44389198
Face it; the only way Eirinbros can have a win is if she rapes/gaslights her way into Anon's kokoro.

>> No.44389542

>>44389198
>eirinbros
Does one get Kaguya by default if one goes that Route?

>> No.44389550

>>44389538
Eirinbros... do they exist?

>> No.44389585

>>44389538
Anon has a few blocked portions of his memory according to Satorin and she only unlocked one. All I'm saying is that the ground work is there. Eirinbros will win!
Complete doctor victory! Never give up Eirinbros!
>>44389542
Dating any girl from Eientei will see Kaguya seduce you off of her much like how Tewi will snuggle up to any boyfriend Reisen gets

>> No.44389591

>>44389259
You can't just say this, it's all Kanako has since Sanae and Suwako get all the attention from the male worshippers...

>> No.44389598

>>44389585
Is that the only way to unlock the Kaguya Route? Does she have an NTR fetish or something? Is that why she never accepted the love if someone who was aiming at her?

>> No.44389650

>>44389598
Kaguya is not the type to respond to romantic intentions. Sadly it seems that the only way too unlock her heart is be utterly disinterested in and friendzone her while you date one of the rabbits around her. Or better yet, simply hang out with mokou often enough.

>> No.44389653

>>44389598
Kaguya has an obsession with treasure and objects other people own, literally all of her spell card are her weaponizing something she stole.

>> No.44389661

>>44389598
To be fair, the unreachable is always tastier and more tempting.

>> No.44389719

>>44389653
>>44389661
Imagine looping Mokou into a harebrained scheme where you pretend to date so you can make Kaguya jealous and make her want you.

>> No.44389731

>>44389719
clearly, this whole thing is actually because eirin wants kaguya out of the house so she's enlisted mokou to date anon in order to make kaguya jealous

>> No.44389739

>>44389719
Mokou seems the type to be nigh undateable due to her low self-image and general independance.
It's be easier to just be friends with her and treat her more or less like a man, like fishing with her instead of trying to actively date her.

>> No.44389745

>>44389719
This is just how you become inmortal in TW

>> No.44389796

>>44389719
>Harebrained
>Hare
I see you, i see you.

>> No.44389800

>>44389731
Imagine jumping through these hoops all in order to make Kaguya fall for you but woops, you attract the attention of Eirin instead. You are not sure if this is a good thing.
>>44389739
Hence the pretend part, honestly palling around would probably be enough to get on Kaguyas radar when her and Mokou meet up to hang out, she'd 100% misread the situation. Though I'd also like to say that Mokou is certainly dateable but I doubt you could be subtle about your affections given her self-esteem issues. I could see her thinking you just want something physical and having to refuse her at first. It could deeply affect her so that would be most critical time if one was intent on dating Mokou.

>> No.44389807

>>44389739
That's why you need Tewi's help, her luck giving ability already indiscriminately gifts people who see her, so imagine the luck you'd get from being inside of her.

>> No.44389809

>>44389731
>eirin wants kaguya out of the house
Not to be that guy but this is quite literally the opposite from what happens in canon.

>> No.44389812

>>44389796
Shhh... the earth inaba are watching...

>> No.44389818
File: 207 KB, 849x1200, Erinlingerie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44389800
Depends on whether you like hags or not.
I know I do.

>> No.44389852

>>44389818
True but its also Eirin, catching her personal attention is a mixed bag at best. Sure she'll show you the rare affection made all the sweeter by her usually distant personality but at the same time you will certainly have no choice in becoming an immortal and living in the guided cage dictated solely by her.

>> No.44389868

>>44389818
>Hag
>No saggy tits
>No cellulite
>Not even a little bit of tummy

>> No.44389884
File: 14 KB, 415x203, toogreen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44389868
Who might you be quoting, anon?

>> No.44389886

>>44389868
She is a god. How can you sag a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

>> No.44389893

>>44389852
Yeah pretty much. She'll turn you into Kaguya 2.0 but with even less autonomy.

>> No.44389941

>>44389807
Are you suggesting i use Tewi as a skinsuit?!

>> No.44389962

>>44389893
Worst part is that we don't know if she ever previously started a family. Since in her legend she did but no telling in actual canon.
This means that there's a very high chance she'll have no ability to actually handle romantic emotions nor jealousy. I can see her being very prone to bouts of medical brainwashing using her massive brain to mess with you via tool or manipulation to keep you at her side. The best you could hope for freedom wise is her turning a blind eye and letting you accompany Reisen or Kaguya on their outings.

>> No.44390013

I've just been very lightly skimming the story since early last thread. I liked it more when it was just about Marisa hooking up anon with dangerous youkai and him lucking his way into survival when things went wrong, instead of there being some serious story behind it. The formatting could definitely use some work too, but I think it's mostly personal preference that lead to me losing interest. Anyways, just thought I'd leave some constructive criticism and tell a crossboarder to fuck off before I left
>>44389868
go back

>> No.44390048

>>44390013
I get that, personally I love how he looped into a serious story and it has my full attention. I guess it's just how the cookie crumbles

>> No.44390057
File: 136 KB, 960x960, IMG_1404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44383367
Marisa can you hook me up with that tall blonde lady that often hangs around the Hakurei Shrine?

>> No.44390070

>>44390057
Just call her name and ask if she wants to go on a date. She will appear instantly trying to look cool but being obviously flustered.

>> No.44390091

>>44390013
that's fair. I think if I were to be starting it again, now, I'd probably have done the entire first half differently so that it was clear that it was going somewhere from the start
it wasn't until about...the physical therapy session where I started to think 'hey, this could go somewhere', and then it still took me several more updates to actually figure out where exactly it would be going. I was starting to get worried that the 'anon meets X, then something bad happens/anon upsets X/X goes insane, anon ends up in eientei where eirin makes a vague reference to body horror' formula would start getting tiring before long. I do wonder if that's why the original guy who wrote a list of dates in a previous marisa thread stopped.
I also think if I were to start it again, anon would have actual lines, and probably a name. Self-insert isn't actually much of a joy to me, but the story would probably be far less appealing if anon was a more concrete character. It would be strange if I started including lines now after not doing it for so long, too. If I had, it happily could have gone to THP.
probably line breaks, as well. It looks fine on word (I didn't even bother putting it into a word document until satori appeared and then I found all the spelling errors I'd missed), but I do think it looks a bit...wall of text on /jp/
thank you for your feedback, though. I do appreciate it.

>> No.44390092

>>44390057
I'm over 60 quadrillion*
Fixed picrel

>> No.44390103

>>44390057
Yukari is a coward, she'd play hard to get while expecting you onto putting all of your effort into pursuing her.
Of course once you actually get her on a date, not to mention the bed, she'd either try to run away or break down into a flustered mess.

>> No.44390124

>>44390091
I just imagine Anon being the lad's nickname. Like Aya said, he isn't exactly the most eye-catching person. I imagine his name being some pun like "Yu".

>> No.44390133

>>44390091
yeah, just wanted to bring up the formatting thing, since I didn't remember anybody else mentioning it
hope I conveyed well enough that the rest was personal preference and that I don't have a problem with your writing.

>> No.44390162
File: 69 KB, 785x387, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44390133
yeah, like I said, fine on word, not so fine on /jp/
And yeah, I figured I'd alienate some people when I started putting an actual plot into it. Same as I figure I might alienate some more people depending on anon's romantic inclinations. Not everyone's into everything, and that's fine. I'm happy you enjoyed the early stuff at any rate.

>> No.44390213

>>44390091
>I do wonder if that's why the original guy who wrote a list of dates in a previous marisa thread stopped.
That do be me. I stopped for two reasons, one I just did it as a one off little story where I tried to do only a simple two sentence story for each girl. People liked it so I did a few more but then the thread died. The second reason is that I'm doing a banki story so I didn't want to commit to another writing project.
I really enjoy your story so far and love how you took the idea and ran with it.

>> No.44390679
File: 183 KB, 1786x2169, 20230822_183841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44389585
PoV: you have started talking to Reisen a bit too much.

>> No.44390982

>>44390213
You're the anon doing the sekistory?
Nice

>> No.44391073
File: 60 KB, 760x492, Captur23142352345234e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

People keep concocting schemes to get the 'Guya but fail to realise that she's 100 gorillion times smarter than anyone here and is very old. Whatever hair brained scheme you come up with will almost certainly fail because she would see right through it. If you really want a chance at her use magic or drugs to make yourself giga handsome. Kaguya would be involuntarily attracted to you. Ideally as attracted to you as you are to her. Maybe from there you could try and build a relationship with her. I think maybe then the tricks or schemes anons came up with here would have a higher chance at working even though she might see through them (because now she gets wet whenever she sees you). Or you could just do nothing and appreciate her whenever she decides to spend time with you or acts kindly towards you.

>> No.44391224

>>44391073
Doesn't matter if she can see through it, just because you know someone's trying to aggravate you doesn't mean that it won't work

>> No.44391396

>>44391073
Wait, i thought
>we
were actually trying to fuck Eirin? But to be fair, she's probably a lot worse than Kaguya, in that aspect.

>> No.44391504

Anon seemingly has no family, he has not mentioned his parents or other family members once and nobody has come asking for him.

>> No.44391536

>>44391504
The perfect match for everybody's favorite turtle raised orphan, Reimu!

>> No.44392166

>>44391504
How old is Anon, anyway? It wouldn't be nice if Yamamemomumo popped the cherry of such a fresh, young man (At least by youkai standards).

>> No.44393139

>>44392166
Much like Sakuya his age ranges from 10 to 16

>> No.44393631
File: 562 KB, 810x1440, e06e96686affa72ec949ddcc30a3297c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hadn't expected the interior of a disease-manipulating youkai's home to be so...homely. As I stepped in and shut the front door behind me, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the door opened onto a spacious and open front room. The room was lit up by a light bulb in the centre of the ceiling. "You humans can't see all too well in the dark, but even we youkai like some more normal light from time to time. When we last did some work for the kappa, I was able to strike a bargain with them to set up some...power sources. I won't pretend to understand much of it, but we have electricity now." I didn't really know much about that either, but I supposed that it was good. A number of comfortable looking seats, not too dissimilar to the kind that I had seen when that silver-haired maid had been leading me through the Vampire's Mansion, littered the room.

I mentioned the similarity to Yamame. "They contracted us for some work, some number of years ago. 'A spot of destruction', they described it. Hardly, as we found when we arrived. A fair portion of the external walls were destroyed, along with an even fairer amount of the interior. Hardly the worst thing we've dealt with, but..." She shrugged. "Well, a nice challenge as far as redesigning went. The vampire's whims became something of an annoyance, but it all got done eventually." She stared at me blankly for a moment, and I stared back just as blankly. "Oh, you were asking about the furniture. Well, they were in the midst of a reshuffle as we worked, and at the end of it, there were plenty of leftovers. They paid us, but told us that if we wanted any of the spares, we were welcome to them." I asked just how much they'd left behind. "Oh, plenty. Nai, my sister who tried to take your head off earlier, has some of their assorted valuables squirreled away somewhere." I asked if I should be worried about that. "Hmm..." Yamame rubbed her chin. "Not...overly worried, no. It's possible that they'll continue to hold some resentment. If you're lucky, someone will distract them before long."

I could only hope, I supposed. Still, if Yamame was with me, they probably wouldn't attack me. Probably. I let my eyes travel across the rest of the front room. Aside from the seating, there was a ornate looking table that I suspected had also been pilfered from the mansion, as well as several cabinets and desks. Occupying a corner was a bookcase, filled from end to end. I couldn't tell what any of the books were, and I wondered if I'd even be able to read them. For all I knew they were written in...tsuchigumo language. Whatever that was. One thing of interest that I noticed was the lack of a staircase. I could see the point at which the roof above ended, which was obviously where the upper floor began, but there was no way up to it. Behind where Yamame stood in the middle of the room were a few more doors. I looked up at the higher floor, then at Yamame questioningly.

"I can fly, obviously, and failing that, I am a spider. A staircase seemed a little bit...unnecessary." Yamame explained, gesturing to the second floor. "That's my work area; I wanted it separate from the rest of my home." That made sense. "What was it you wanted, again?" Yamame asked with a frown. "Oh, warmer clothes. Right. Yeah, let's go up there, then. Hang on." Yamame stepped behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I felt myself lift from the floor and she hoisted me up, and then we were back on the ground before I knew it. "Mind your step." Yamame said, turning another circular thing on the wall and causing light to flood the room. Seeing how close I was to the ledge back down to the first floor, I stepped forward to put some distance between myself and it. I looked up to see that Yamame's work area was a very different space. In one corner sat various needles and equipment that I assumed was used for sewing. In another corner was a rough looking, large table, nothing like the ornate one downstairs. This one looked far more like a work station. "Like I said, dresses are my usual area of expertise, but when I am building for my sisters or myself, here is where I work."

>> No.44393643
File: 532 KB, 1641x1440, 566bb2dad99067a71ecbcdf4f106e59e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In the centre of the room was, strangely, another comfortable looking chair. "Well, what exactly is it that you want?" Yamame asked, letting my hand go and sauntering past me. She all but fell into the chair, her legs crossed underneath her massive dress. The golden strips of fabric that surrounded the lower half seemed to move by themselves to allow her legs room. When I looked up, I noticed that she had produced a sketchpad and a pencil from somewhere. "Stand here." She pointed to a spot just in front of her. I moved there, asking what she was doing as I went. "You want clothes. I want to see how they'll look before I put the time and materials into making them." Once I was in position, she issued her command. "Take your clothes off. I can't exactly see how it'll fit you with all those layers on." I must have looked a little concerned at that, because Yamame burst into laughter. After she regained control of herself, she continued. "Oh, you're just too adorable, aren't you? Just the top half, then. I do need to see something, you know." I tried not to blush as I pulled off my upper clothes, leaving me shirtless. I'd been shirtless in front of Lady Hecatia too, but I'd had more on my mind when that had happened. Namely, being in Hell. Being in a pretty girl's house was almost as nerve-wracking, though.

Yamame was staring at my chest, which I belatedly remembered was covered with scars from Miss Junko. I felt my arms shift, as if I was about to cover them up. "Ah, arms still. You don't look half bad, do you?" I found myself staring at a random point on the ceiling, listening to the scratching sound of Yamame's pencil against paper. "Turn to the left, just a bit. No, more than that. Perfect." And so it continued. Bit by bit, I shifted into slightly different angles. Finally, Yamame told me to come and look. I relaxed, finding myself a little surprised by how stiff I felt after standing still for a while, and approached her. She flipped her sketchpad around, and I was amazed to see sketch after sketch of me. All of them were in the slightly different poses that Yamame had made me model, and each one was wearing something different. Some ranged from thick, heavy-looking clothes, to some that looked not too unlike my normal clothes with alterations for cold weather, all the way to lighter, thinner attire for summer months. I looked up and said with some surprise in my voice that I'd only really wanted some winter clothes. I think Yamame might have even blushed slightly as I stared in amazement at the detailed drawings. "Well...Once I realised I had such a nice model in front of me, I decided to keep going. How are they?" They all looked excellent, I told her, but I wasn't sure how I'd possibly pay for them. "You leave that with me, hmm? I've got plenty of ideas." That sounded...ominous.

"Come over here, now." She told me, leading me over to where I had seen all of the sewing equipment. She had me raise my arms, then began to measure me in every way I could think of. "In fact, I've been itching for a more interesting project, so you're really doing me a favour here. There's a lot of fun to be had with dresses and skirts, but I've very seldom been able to make clothes for a man. Even then, it's usually the oni, and they don't care in the slightest what they're wearing, so I don't even have to measure them."

I tried to look around as Yamame moved to my back, but then I felt her cool hands on my shoulders and a slight shiver ran through me. Her hands slid around my neck, then up to my jaw, and it suddenly occurred to me that she was no longer holding anything to measure me with. "You feel very tense." She whispered into my ear. "And all these scars..." I felt her finger slide back down and begin to trace what I knew was one of the scars Rumia had left upon my shoulder. She lingered there, for just a moment. "Your clothes..." She whispered in a breathy tone. "They'll be...some time." Just like on the mountain, I found that I was suddenly very still as I felt Yamame run her hands over my back, before sliding them to my front, encircling my waist. "I..." She suddenly bit me on the neck, and I breathed out harshly. "I-I'll need to think...about materials." Silence reigned for a few moments, Yamame pressed against my back, her head pressed against my back so I could just see the slightest bit of blonde hair in my peripheral vision. "I - Do you...want...a tour?" She mumbled, sounding entirely scattered. I had a feeling about this question. A feeling that I knew what would be included on this tour.

And I said yes.

>> No.44393666
File: 242 KB, 850x1202, dangerousgod.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44393139
So.. The hag really is a predator, huh?

>> No.44393669
File: 1.98 MB, 2590x3177, 20c040aef972de9f7a92571b9be135a1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yamame pulled me backwards, to the ledge of the upper floor. I breathed in sharply as she tipped us backwards, even though she very quickly brought me to a slow descent. We landed on the floor, and Yamame stepped back and took my hand in hers. "Well, here's the front room." Yamame began, her voice sounded a lot more normal now. "It might not look like much, but I didn't need much for a long time, since the only visitors I'd ever gotten were my sisters. You, Mr. Homewrecker, are the first human to ever set foot here. How lucky, hmm?" She beckoned me forward, taking my hand as she did so. "To your liking?" She asked me. I said that it was very homely. The Vampire's Mansion had felt rather impersonal, but seeing the furniture in a different home made it feel like it fit in far better. Yamame looked pleased to hear it.

She led me to one of the doors, which opened up into a small kitchen, complete with all the usual amenities. "I may be a youkai, but that doesn't mean I only eat...well, humans. I, er, quite like spicy food." I swallowed, somewhat uncomfortably. It was easy to forget. "Not that I really eat humans, anyway. That's not how spiders work. Instead, I inj - you know, let's just not talk about that." That seemed look a good idea to me, so I just let her close the door. She opened the other door, which led to what could only be her bedroom. Another desk, this one larger and with strange apparatus that I didn't know the use of littering it. A wardrobe, which sat opposite a bed easily large enough for two. Her bedroom had a light too, a fairly dim, almost orange one that cast a warm glow across the room. "When the kappa rigged up all of this, they put in these controls." She pointed to a strange, circular thing on the wall. "It controls the brightness, somehow. Good for work, but you might want it dimmer for...relaxation." I suddenly became very aware of our joined hands, and my throat felt very dry.

I also became very aware of the fact that Yamame had stopped talking. Slowly, I turned to look at her. She was looking back at me, her lips parted slightly and her eyes looking wild and unfocused. I'm not sure I was faring much better. In the heat of the moment, I remembered that I was still unclothed from the waist up. "Your scars..." Yamame's voice was weak. "Do you - Can I..." I couldn't tell what she wanted, but I found myself breathing out a 'yes' regardless.

Before I knew it, I'd been dragged over to the bed and pushed onto it, one leg sprawling over the side while the other landed on the bed itself. Yamame stood in front of me as I tried to push myself back up onto my elbows. The bed was much softer than I expected, so I didn't succeed at more than sinking into it.

And suddenly, she was on top of me, her legs straddling my waist and her hands cradling my face. Her hair fell toward me and blocked my view of much but her intense-looking eyes. "Do you remember?" She murmured. "This is how we met." I lifted my neck without even thinking, and her teeth pressed into it, still unable to break the skin. She lifted her head back and stared at me.

And that was it.

Her lips were against mine almost immediately, and it was a matter of moments before I felt her tongue pressing against my lips. I didn't even think before I let my mouth open, and the kiss deepened. I realised that my arms were moving once I found them running across her back and through her hair. I wanted the ribbon out of the way. I wanted to pull her closer to me. I wanted to bite her for a change. I wanted her.

I felt her hands run across my shoulders, then my chest. I felt like I was losing my mind and I didn't even notice when I'd pulled at the straps to her brown dress that ran over her clavicles, bringing them down her arms. She broke the kiss and sat up atop me, then shrugged the straps down and off her arms, letting the top half of the dress fall down to reveal the long black shirt that went underneath it. She pulled her hair out of its bun and the ribbon came off, which she threw to the side. Then, she was on me again, no longer hunched over but pressed against me, her fingers digging at my skin and mine dragging down her sides towards her hips and-

>> No.44393683
File: 199 KB, 483x630, 5b5f36c9359d324ad4e158fd4bee2ff5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Spiders, I have learnt, are very skittish. They are quick to frighten. I learnt this first hand, when at that very moment, there was a very loud crash from outside, followed by a very loud expletive. I didn't hear most of this part, because almost the exact moment it had happened, Yamame had jumped, angling for wherever there was cover. Unfortunately, she had forgotten that her hands had been behind my back at the time, and as a result, I found myself hurled from the bed, up into the air, before I crashed down on my side.

Silence reigned from inside the house. Chaos reigned outside, if the continued yelling was any indication. Yamame had somehow stuffed herself into a corner, her hair all over the place and her dress having fallen just low enough that I caught a glimpse of skin between the bottom of her shirt and the turned-over edge of the dress. I groaned, rolling over onto my back. "Um..." I heard Yamame say from the corner. "I - er, sorry. Scared me." I looked over at her to see her beginning to come back down. Maybe it was the darkened lighting of the room, but I could have sworn that there was more than just her two arms and two legs moving in the darkness. "There's always something getting in the way with you, isn't there?" Yamame said to me with what sounded like defeat in her voice. I tried to ask what had happened, but from the noise outside, and the repeated shouts about oni, hangovers, and 'Fucking spider webs', I already knew.

Reimu Hakurei was outside Yamame's house, and she was not at all pleased.

>> No.44393707

Right on schedule!

>> No.44393830

Ah, poor anon. He'll be fine, I'm sure.

>> No.44393923

>>44393830
I'm not sure if Yamame's gonna make it, though

>> No.44393930

Reimu does not consent!

>> No.44394072

I wonder if Yamame lies eggs, and if she gets drunk on caffeine.

>> No.44394073
File: 82 KB, 600x331, __genjii_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_hiseki_tknkkm__4338b9a07fec161358a85fe7223feadd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44393683
Right on time to cuck the Youkai, that's my granddaughter!

>> No.44394098

With this update, we've hit 50,000+ words
Also, right as I was getting this ready to post, a little spider came crawling down the wall in front of me, which was a nice coincidence

>> No.44394405

Will Reimu be mad at the anon going to a place where he is potentially in danger or at yamame stealing him from her?

>> No.44394432

>>44394405
I don't think Reimu cares about either that much, she didn't get upset when you walked from youkai mountain to the shrine, she may just be doing investigations the only way she knows how.

>> No.44394589

>>44393643
>"Well...Once I realised I had such a nice model in front of me, I decided to keep going.
Delicious
>"I - Do you...want...a tour?"
Glorious.
>>44393669
>>44393683
So close.

>> No.44394681

>Because it's so dark anon stumbles into a drawer on his way out
>A small notepad falls into the floor as it swings open
>It contained several interpretative drawings of anon naked in suggestive poses

>> No.44394708

>>44394432
reimu feels something for him she just doesn't know how to show it

>> No.44394835

>>44394681
huh, Yamame sure is an talented artist.
I wonder what kinds of clothes these illustrations are for

>> No.44395964

>>44393683
God damn it Zanmue, couldn't even keep her occupied for one day.

>> No.44396056

>>44389818
I love this picture because you could almost imagine Eirin's sweaty bra's smell just from looking at it.

>> No.44396295
File: 188 KB, 850x834, __kurodani_yamame_touhou_drawn_by_fuuzasa__sample-07b01aa205a062ce67e8d4a375f96b6f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44393683
GODDAMMIT REIMU!!! HOW COULD YOU DENY POOR ANON PIC RELATED?! HASN'T HE BEEN BLUEBALLED ENOUGH!?!

>> No.44396320

Bros... Yamame will be fine, right?

>> No.44396364

>>44396320
I think it's over, Yamamebro..

>> No.44396394

>>44396320
>>44396364
It's might be Kurover Yamame from now on bros.....

>> No.44396420

is it bad at this rate i half expect poor villager anon to die horribly out of these harem war shenanigans?

>> No.44396519

>>44396420
That would be the likely BAD END at this stage, yes.
Of course, for the TRUE END, anon would need to wake up to the true nature of the world, give up on the desires of the flesh, and become a fisherman who gives out wise advice to random passersby.
He's probably not able to pull that off, though. He's kind of a massive chump.

>> No.44396555
File: 132 KB, 850x1133, tenoko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44396519
You know, they fish a lot up there in heaven.
Maybe if he put in some effort to learn, someone could get him up there to fish in peace.

>> No.44396594

>>44393683
Damnit, Reimu.

>> No.44396630

>>44396295
This image lacks her other arms and legs and eyes

>> No.44396634
File: 2.69 MB, 720x540, reimu falling down a hole.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

reimu falling down a hole and ending up in the underground? it's more likely than you think

>> No.44396662

>>44396555
The celestial brat is nothing but a false messiah. He needs to let go of her as well, and focus only what truly matters: his fishing rod and the water in front of him, as he embraces his position in the cycle of all things and lives harmoniously alongside the fairies, finally finding true contentment.

>> No.44397140

>>44396519
>become a fisherman who gives out wise advice to random passersby
And then he ends up travelling to the past and takes on the name Unshou, I assume?

>> No.44397357

Alternate bad ending; Reimu violently rapes anon there and then in Yamame's bed while beating him with her gohei and extracting apologies for trying have a forbidden relationship with a youkai as Yamame is forced to watch in horror for the corner. Anon is no longer a virgin but the experience will leave him traumatised for life. Reimu is strangely satisfied and realises she enjoys doing this, the future does not look bright for anon.

>> No.44397424

>>44397357
is he not already traumatised enough?

>> No.44397484

>>44397140
Nah, time travel is gay. The only thing that matters is the present and what you decide to do there.

>> No.44397712

Bunch of masochistic weirdos here, I for one root for anon to find true love and that he conquers his traumas.
Reimu clearly has no interest in him, Kasen's just being the nosy Aunt who thinks "oh you two looks so good together". Or more accurately like a grandma who keeps pestering Reimu for grandkids
Keep doing what you are doing write-anon, I hope to see how you dig yourself out of this biased spider hole you have found yourself in. Just remember I will take it personally if anon, Yamame or Tenshi are sad at the end of this.

>> No.44397721

>>44397424
No, although that probably comes when Marisa decides it's time give anon the bill for her 'services' now he has technically found bloodline prosperity.

>> No.44397874

>>44397712
Either Yamame or Tenko is going to have to deal with rejection here, and their attitude to it will determine if they can move on from it or not.
I still have hope for tenko-tan...

>> No.44397952

>>44397874
>spoiler
Mein bröther, we will make it through these hard times.

>> No.44397954

>>44397712
I disagree, I think Reimu is warming to anon the more time she spends with him and she seems like the one of the three anon would make the most difference to and make her a better person towards youkai. Reimu shows all the signs of being disgruntled and unfulfilled but unable to articulate exactly why, sooner or later she will realise that's an anon-shaped hole in her life.

>> No.44397967

All of this assumes that Orin isn't going to find a way to incapacitate him and throw him into Former Hells burn pit first.

>> No.44398094

Kids could you lighten up a bit?

>> No.44398137

>>44397874
Eh, I think Tenshi might take it in stride and move forward. Celestial and human engagements are said to be common enough in SoPM.
Yamame, on the other hand, might not ever have another chance to bond with a human male. Especially not with one that won't break as easily.
That being said, Anon should act like a real man and be upfront with Tenshi, as she is the only reason why he is still alive.

>> No.44398548

>>44397424
Anon is Gensokyo's Peter Parker. It's never enough.

>> No.44398743

>>44393643
Why is this spider so lustful?

>> No.44398752

>>44398094
Gensokyo is just dark, sorry.

>> No.44398767
File: 773 KB, 850x998, 978657657689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44397967
Maybe anon goes back down there again but goes for the truly forbidden fruit likely leads to a great time with Okuu but a painful death of radiation burns and sickness within hours of their encounter.

>> No.44398789

>>44398767
Then we'd get to watch who would win in a fight between a few cancer cells and some heavenly peaches.

>> No.44398791

>>44398767
Similar levels of retardation at least. Maybe Okuu just needs little anon-kuu's to look after...

>> No.44398933

>>44398791
It's a perfect match but it's the problem is it a price worth paying? A short but great time with a beautiful hell raven birdbrain waifu but an extremely painful death not long after, likely drawn out by the peach and multiple radiation induced conditions fighting it out in anon's body.

>> No.44399035

>>44398933
Maybe Kourindou has a hazmat suit for sale/trade?

>> No.44399399

>>44398767
>>44398789
>>44398933
Hey! Okuu has full control over her radioactive powers, so Anon would be fine. Most likely.

>> No.44399981
File: 901 KB, 1600x2000, 00421-3038168992.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44393669
Lewd. And yet, no description of her body type. Hrm. Well, else than the yellow eyes, eh.

>>44396662
>focus only what truly matters: his fishing rod and the water in front of him
Ah. I get it. It's because "yamame" is a species of trout, yes?

>> No.44403337

UOOOOOOOOOH! I WON'T LET YOU DIE, NOT LIKE THIS!!

>> No.44403410
File: 877 KB, 755x832, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was starting to find myself perhaps a little impressed by Reimu Hakurei's ability to yell. It had been at least three minutes since she had evidently smacked straight through all the spider webs and crashed into the ground right in front of Yamame's house, but she was still yelling away like it was nothing. Her lungs were as impressive as her ability to fight youkai.

Speaking of, here I was, in a house with a youkai. Yamame had finally managed to extract herself from the corner that she had wound up in and had scooped up the ribbon that she had discarded and thrown on the floor just minutes earlier. I was still lying with my back on the floor, trying to get my breath together and hoping my shoulder would stop hurting. Even the peach couldn't seem to do much against the scars, and I still felt the same dull throbbing from them as I had before I had eaten the peach. I looked up at Yamame, who was trying to pull her hair back into a bun but seemed to be completely ignoring that her dress was threatening to slide down even further. I almost cursed my luck. People kept telling me it was divine, but I doubted they had ever been interrupted midway through kissing a pretty girl by a much scarier girl crash landing in front of their house. It didn't feel very divine. It mostly felt like aches, pains, and unfulfilled desires.

Yamame didn't look very pleased, either. Midway through messing with her hair, I began to hear a strong pounding against the door, interspaced with Reimu's shouting. The spider part of Yamame clearly still hadn't recovered, because at the first hit, she jumped and dropped the ribbon. "Oh, just-" She mumbled, sounding annoyed despite the fact that I could see her hands shaking slightly. Finally, she chose to storm out of the room, her hair bouncing with each step. I'd never noticed it was so voluminous before since it had always been tied up. I heard her reach the door and pull it open, and then I could easily hear Reimu's voice.

"You!" She was still shouting. I almost envied the lungs on that girl. I'd probably have torn my vocal cords apart by now if I'd shouted that much. "Your fucking spiders are digging up to the surface! Do you know how long it's going to take to get all of this fucking web off me?"

"I doubt it'll be as long as it will take me to help rebuild their webs, Hakurei." I heard Yamame say with the most measured voice I'd ever heard. "I'm sorry that you fell, but-"

"Fell? Oh, you think you're being cute!?" Reimu sounded positively murderous, and I staggered to my feet, wondering if I should go out and try to defuse the conversation. "That might as well have been a pitfall trap! I've already fallen through one of those, and I really didn't need another. You are so fucking lucky, you know. What if I'd just been a normal human? I'd have either fallen to my death or you'd have eaten me, wouldn't you?" I had fallen exactly as Reimu had said. Miss Tenshi's gift was the only reason I hadn't died. "I'm already too fucking hungover for this as it is. You think I want to be here? Look at all this bruising!" I could hear the sound of clothing shifting.

"Hakurei, it isn't my fault that you weren't looking where you were going. If you'd been more careful, maybe you wouldn't have fallen." Yamame sounded very calm, but even from the floor in her room, I could tell that she was far more annoyed than she was letting on. "Again, I'm sorry, but you-"

"Shut the fuck up." Reimu growled. "Don't try to pin this on me. Why the fuck are you disguising holes in the ground like that!?" I didn't like this. I liked Reimu and I liked Yamame, and it sounded like they were moments from coming to blows. I wasn't sure how this could get worse. "I was just-" Reimu's voice stopped. Yamame hadn't spoken, either. Suddenly, everything got worse. "Is someone else here?" Reimu slowly asked. "That - on the upper floor. That's not your clothing."

I was shirtless. I'd taken my top layers off on the second floor so Yamame could sketch me. And worse, I'd left them right where they could be seen from the entrance. "It's just material, Hakurei. I buy it. I am a seamstress, after all. Maybe if you didn't keep destroying the outfits of everyone you fight, I wouldn't need-" I could hear the way that Yamame's voice stopped. I was now right at the door, debating whether or not I should emerge. Cracking it open as little as I could, I peeked out, and immediately regretted everything that had led to this. "I...don't want...a fight." Yamame said, extremely slowly. Her arms were raised, and I could see that Reimu's gohei was almost touching her forehead. "I'm sorry that you fell. I'll-"

>> No.44403418
File: 166 KB, 395x360, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"We're beyond that now." Reimu's voice had dropped. The only thing I could compare it to now was a wickedly sharp knife, just waiting to strike. "That clothing. I know it. I've seen it. I saw it earlier today." She pressed forward, and Yamame was forced to step back before the gohei could hit her. "Where is he?"

"...Don't know-" Another step, and I was really starting to feel the growing ball of anxiety in my stomach now. "Please-" I could see Reimu, and she hadn't been lying about the bruising. It ran all the way down her arm, down her leg, and I would assume underneath her shirt.

"If you've hurt him-" Reimu's voice was low. It felt like she was the poisonous spider and Yamame the helpless human now. "Even at all-" She jabbed forward with the gohei, and I heard Yamame cry out in pain. She went for a second jab, but suddenly, Yamame's arm slapped the gohei away and she hissed in pain, staring at her hand as if it had been shocked. "Hakurei Shrine Maiden or not, you won't do that to me in my own house." I saw her hand flash forward almost too fast for me to see, and then Reimu was doubled over, her breath escaping her harshly. I saw her look up with murder in her eyes.

And that was enough for me. I slammed the door open and called Reimu's name loudly. Reimu froze. "You- You're-" She stared at me, shirtless and obviously in a bedroom. "You..." Reimu looked back at Yamame, who had tumbled backwards and was grasping her other hand, which was covered in skin that looked like it had been burnt. "What-" She fell to one knee, and I noticed that she was sweating. "You didn't-" She doubled over, coughing. I surged forward and pulled Yamame back before she could try and press the advantage while telling her that I didn't want to see either of them hurt.

Yamame was panting too. Her hand was starting to look bad, and I didn't know what I could do. I think she'd been hit somewhere else, too. Under the shirt, maybe. "It's-" Yamame gasped. "It's the gohei. Spiritual damage. I'll be fine in time." I had my arms wrapped around her so she couldn't try and attack Reimu again, though I knew I probably couldn't stop her if she really wanted to. "Hakurei, it's only a fever, stop being so dramatic."

I looked down at her, asking sharply if she had just infected Reimu. "She was attacking me in my own home! I'd say she got off lightly. It's not contagious, but it should keep her laid up for a while." She looked back at Reimu, who was now looking startlingly pale. I slowly asked if she was sure. "Er." Yamame rubbed at her injured hand. "That is what I gave her...but," She chewed a fingernail on the other hand. "I may have forgotten to factor in the hangover." I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "She...should be fine." Then, far more quietly. "Probably." When I continued to look dubious, she huffed and dragged me back into her bedroom. "Don't you move, Hakurei." She told Reimu before shutting the door.

I asked her what exactly she was thinking. "Look, I was upset. She attacked me in my own home, she's destroyed all of my sister's webs, and probably mine too. I suppose you could say that they'll at least have someone else to be upset with, now."

I asked her if that was the only reason. Yamame looked away, and I think I caught a hint of a blush on her face. "She interrupted us." She finally muttered. I almost laughed. Then, I wrapped my arms around her. She tilted her head up and kissed me again. Her lips were incredibly soft, as was her whole body. She wasn't overly tall, unlike someone like Lady Kasen. Her arms wrapped around my back once more and I wondered if we would end up in a repeat of what had happened before Reimu had crashed into the ground. I wanted to feel her more. Her dress was just barely hanging onto her hips now, and I was so, so close to just pushing it just a little more, just enough to make it slip entirely. I wanted to pull that shirt off. I wanted to see what lay underneath. I wanted-

>> No.44403427
File: 3.85 MB, 3000x4000, __kurodani_yamame_touhou_drawn_by_mugi_mugimugi_9kv__f365f52e2475ab2a36517205eedf50b8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Then, I heard the hacking cough from the other room. Yamame broke the kiss and pressed her head against my chest. "...You have no idea how much it pains me to say this." I sighed heavily, knowing exactly what it was. "...Oh, you should take her back to the Shrine." She leaned back and let out a long groan. "Ugh, that was hard to say." I slowly nodded, knowing I really didn't have a choice. Even so, I let my arms encircle Yamame's waist again and pull her back to me. She was a little on the thin side, I realised, and her hand looked like it was in a great deal of pain. I remembered that she'd been complaining about a lack of food when I'd first met her, and I asked her if she would be okay. "Eventually. Wounds from the Shrine Maiden always take time to heal. I...suspect that your clothes might take a little longer than I'd thought, now." I asked her if that meant I'd need to come back. "Ooh, now there's an idea. I'm definitely not done with you." She said with a wicked-looking smile. "Well, give it a few days. I think you're going to have your hands full for the moment." I told her that I'd be back as soon as I could. "Mhm." She smiled. "Now there's something to look forward to."

She pulled me away from the door and opened it. "Come on, I'll get your clothes. It'll be getting dark soon and I think you'll want our dear guest home by them." Reimu had managed to drag herself up into a sitting position, but she was shivering violently and was so pale that I could have mistaken her for a corpse. I slowly asked Yamame if she was sure that she hadn't gone too far. "W-Well, um, just get her warmed up? Look, I'm not exactly an expert in human immune systems." I tentatively stepped over and crouched down next to Reimu, who looked about a step from death's door. "Here's your-" I'd pulled Reimu up into my arms. I'd never been more thankful for all of Lady Kasen's training. Yamame held out my clothes, but I didn't think I'd be putting them on. I told her to try and lay them over Reimu, just for some protection against the elements. At that point, Reimu appeared to have passed out, so I could only hope she wouldn't die before I made it back to the Shrine. I told Yamame that I wanted to see her again. "You too." She murmured. "But sadly, not right now. You'd better go." I nodded sadly, but stepped out of the house, careful to keep Reimu's head from hitting the doorframe. Yamame poked her head out after me. "I won't be much help for now, not with these injuries, but..." She looked up, squinting. "Nai!" She yelled.

After a few moments, the girl I'd already been attacked by once dropped down from above. "Big Sister! The Shrine Maiden, she-" Then, Nai's eyes caught me, holding said Shrine Maiden in my arms. "Uh." Was all she managed.

"Nai, please escort them back to the surface. No trickery, or I'll be very upset with you."

"But, I- They-" Nai's hands were waving around ineffectually.

"Nai." Yamame's voice was stern, but I could hear some strain in it.

"I-I..." She finally looked down in defeat. "Yes, Big Sister..."

"Thank you, Nai." I looked over at Yamame, who smiled tiredly at me. "Until next time, Mr. Homewrecker."

Nai didn't waste any time. She refused to look at us, and I almost had to run at points to keep up with her. It was only when the light started creeping in and we reached the mouth of the tunnel that she spoke. "Our Big Sister likes you, so I'll let you off this time. Her," She nodded at the Shrine Maiden in my arms. "We do not like." She didn't wait for me to answer and was gone before I knew it. I turned looking out over the surface. It wasn't quite evening yet, but it was close.

>> No.44403433
File: 207 KB, 1399x1080, __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_leon_mikiri_hassha__5f8817c78c8eefa02c9aca05dbf84316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maybe it was luck, or maybe it was that no youkai wanted to mess with even an unconscious Shrine Maiden, but I didn't see anyone for the whole walk from the cave back to the crossroads that led to the village, the mountain, and the Shrine. I thought I heard movement behind me at one point, but the only thing I saw when I turned was what seemed to be a fading mark in the air, like something had been there and vanished. I saw a small, red string tied up in a bow on the ground, but I assumed it had just been from someone that had been at Zanmu's party. Once I reached the steps to the Shrine, I found that Reimu's shivering was getting worse. I needed to get her inside, fast. I almost ran up those steps, hoping that I wouldn't get dizzy and drop her, or worse, tip backwards. Happily, my luck seemed to hold, because I made it to the top, and while I was out of breath, I hadn't dropped her.

The courtyard was empty. It seemed that all of the partygoers had made their way out through the day, and Reimu had clearly swept the place clean. I carried Reimu back to the room that I had met her in. She felt cold. I pulled the sliding door open with my foot, then stepped inside. Fortunately, the hangover seemed to have made Reimu just lazy enough to not roll up the futon, so her sheets were still lying there, unmade and messy. I laid her down, then tucked the sheets up to her chin. As I did so, her eyelids fluttered open, weakly. "You're here..." She whispered. I told her that I'd brought her back to the Shrine, but she was very sick. I tried to ask her why she had ended up at Yamame's. Why she'd been so intense. "Needed...to find...you. Had a bad feeling…" she murmured, her eyes closing once more. I asked her why, hoping she hadn't passed out yet. "Have to...keep you safe. Made a promise..." She whispered, looking so weak that I thought she might die if a stiff breeze hit her.

Then she lapsed into unconsciousness, and I found myself with even more questions than I'd had before.

>> No.44403488

I have a feeling a certain teleporting youkai has her eyes on anon now too.

>> No.44403701

>>44403433
Promise to Tenshi i guess?

>> No.44403707

REIMUBROS!

>> No.44403752

Damn fiendish Youkai, assaulting innocent youths!

>> No.44403789

>>44403488
To be fair she's probably just wondering what the FUCK he's doing to HER Shrine Maiden
Not in a yurishit fashion or anything I just think she's probably very possessive

>> No.44403818

>>44403789
Yukari does have yandere-ish tendencies from time to time, of course as dream Kasen said in AoCF that's more a result of her being scared of getting close to people than any sort of infatuation.
Wanting to show support people, but since she's very committed to acting like a very Youkai-like youkai, so she expresses it through weird plots like the one to save suzano from abandoning her humanity.
Honestly it's kind of sad, whatever caused Maribel to become the Yukari we know today must have hit her hard.

>> No.44404090

>>44403818
>Yukari does have yandere-ish tendencies from time to time
What things in canon are especially like this?

>> No.44404310

>>44403789
>Yukari wakes up to Kasen aggressively trying to hook up Reimu with some stranger who's involved with Hecatia AND the lunarians AND FUCKING TENSHI
>He also keeps visiting someone in the underground
>One day he's carrying a very sickly looking Reimu while half dressed around like she's some trophy
>She's pretty sure Reimu is also half dressed
>He's also covered in scars
Honestly it sounds like the perfect scenario for Yukari to confuse anon for some giga badass and develop a secret crush for him

>> No.44404582
File: 1022 KB, 1142x1166, __sunny_milk_touhou_drawn_by_rokugou_daisuke__59437745c5fdf9a8a7ed600a839bed32.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ha, reimu got one shot by a spud.
Just makes me think about the inconsistent Reimu powerlevel.
Like you had in fairy manga Youmu try dicing her and Marisa and they just dodged without even looking and sitting down while sipping sake. Then you had Yuugi kick her rear in CDS.
Then again youmu is no where near Yuugi levels buts still funny that our beloved Spood landed the hit.
Have a sunny for listening to my rambling

>> No.44405116

>>44403433
Oh great, anon will get to meet everyone at the shrine now. Wonder why Aunn didn't show up as soon as he climbed the stairs. And lets hope the three fairies don't learn of this.

>> No.44405448
File: 149 KB, 370x300, Angry flan.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44393669
MOMENTS FROM GREATNESS AH

>> No.44406214 [SPOILER] 

The shrine can't be left unattended, we need to rent a replacement Miko from sonewhere.
Thankfully our anon already knows soneone who's helped him a ton!

>> No.44406227 [SPOILER] 
File: 994 KB, 2458x4096, 20230824_142639.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44406214
Now with the intended image...

>> No.44406331
File: 642 KB, 1406x2012, wahh5_ch23a_001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44406214
>>44406227
we also have someone who canonically already has her very own shrine maiden outfit!

>> No.44406369

>>44406331
Kasen, you can't just do that! You can't just fill in as the shrine maiden so that Anon can nurse Reimu back to health without distractions! A man's constant company day and night... What if she loses her edge?!

>> No.44406389

>>44406369
"Anon, this is very important. You have to wipe Reimu's entire body down with this wet cloth"
"Yes, all of it."
"In fact, you might need to sleep next to her to make sure she stays warm enough at night."
"Obviously without clothes, that's how the body heat gets through."

>> No.44406866
File: 471 KB, 1032x1457, __matara_okina_touhou_drawn_by_kujikimi__058201ac065ba095910b4b60d892f86a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Seems unlikely, but it would be cool if Okina got some love.

>> No.44406881

>>44406214
Nah, the only one who can be trusted with such a task is anon himself. It'll probably make the shrine much more successful, too.

>> No.44406955

>>44404090
Mainly her constant stalking of Reimu, when she wake and it's not winter that is, she also spies of Marisa from time to time.
When honestly she could just ask them what they've been up to and they, especially Reimu who's basically subordinate to the sages, would probably just tell her.

>> No.44406971

>>44406955
Reimu and Marisa are the premier troubleshooters of her little zoo. It's not odd for her to keep tabs on them and there's nothing romantic about it.

>> No.44407007

>>44406389
This feels like the beginning of a Kasen-induced hot spring side arc.
'No anon, you have to take Reimu to the Former Hell hot springs, it's absolutely essential for her full recovery! Gensokyo's security and the balance of human-youkai relations depend on you getting her back to full health anon. Yes anon, make sure you're with her the whole time too, she definitely isn't strong enough yet to be left unattended in a hot spring lest she fall ill and drown!'.

>> No.44407013

>>44406971
I agree that there's nothing romantic about it, but Reimu? a primer trouble maker?
Yeah she scams people and makes get rich quick schemes but other than that she just stays out of trouble and does her job, unless Yukari tells her to do something.
And yeah Marisa's a burglar who want's to become a youkai, but burglary is very small potatoes by Yukari's standards and it would be easy for her or Reimu to just kill Marisa if she does become a youkai magician.

>> No.44407086

>>44407013
You may have misread troubleshooters there friend.

>>44407007
I'll accept these only if Yamame sneakily joins the hot springs with him
I swear you anons are just as bad as Kasen sometimes, clealy he and Reimu can be friends but that's it.

>> No.44408031
File: 2.82 MB, 350x390, I_Cant_Help_Myself.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want Kasen, not Reimu.

>> No.44408126

>>44407013
Reimu isn't a trouble maker she just has an autistically strong and sometimes misguided sense of duty. Although perhaps she is somewhere on the spectrum considering how mad it makes her when anything disrupts her routine. Marisa on the other hand, the longer time goes on the more she's becoming not just a likely future half or even full youkai, but an outright antagonist. Although I doubt it'll ever happen in the main series or anything canon, someday I fully expect Reimu to have to resolve an incident Marisa caused and it won't end nicely for the latter, in spite of their long-term friendship.

>> No.44408374
File: 527 KB, 1232x1232, 3290157_zedrinbot_marisa-s-dumpy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44408126
>someday I fully expect Reimu to have to resolve an incident Marisa caused and it won't end nicely for the latter, in spite of their long-term friendship
2hu isnt that dark or edgy. At least not enough to literally kill a protagonist and OG like Marisa. Reimu will treat Marisa like she does all yokai antagonists, beat the shit out of her and end the incident and then act as if nothing ever happened. The next saturday cartoon morning incident will take place. Or maybe i'm wrong and Marisa suffocates Reimu with her big fat sweaty ass. Mmmmh.

>> No.44408419

>>44407086
>troubleshooters
Fuck, thought it said troublemakers

>>44407013
>suzako
Couble fuck, meant kosuzu.

>>44408126
Eh Marisa probably would cause an incident, but other than transforming into a Youkai magician nothing that would get her killed.
Even then either Yukari or Okina would probably take action before she becomes a magician.
Yukari takes proactive action to prevent Kosuzu from turning, and Okina has showed interest in recruiting Marisa as a possible back up dancer.

>> No.44408543

>>44408031
Write your own story, anon.

>> No.44408672

>>44396295
Not until they are the same color as Tenshi's hair

>> No.44408806

>>44406389
>>44407007
>>44408031
If writefag anon wanted to be even more deranged, he could totally spin this as the typical doujinshi where the main love interest's 'best friend' (in this case, Kasen) gives the MC a sexual crash course in order to turn him into a proper boyfriend. Not because the best friend also wants a piece of him, of course. That would be cheating, and NTR is VERY bad.

>> No.44408822

>>44408672
And until he unleashes his build up frustration on said blue haired girl

>> No.44408905

>>44408822
All this has been a result of Tenshi's divine luck making sure that Anon is *hers*.
As much as the spoder is cute and breedable, tenko needs a husbandko.

>> No.44408921

>>44408806
Are you saying this isn't already a typical multipart non-h doujin with some risky panels as we are blueballed?
All it really needs is to end in a cliffhanger and never conclude and it'll be a honorary japanese doujin.

>> No.44409082

>>44407007
"Anon, I was able to get you two a room at the hot springs but there's only one bed. You'll have to share it with her. You should probably give her massages as well, it'll help her recover. There's a gift basket for the two of you to enjoy when she recovers. Wine, sweets, romance novels cond-. Ah, just give it to her when she recovers. She'll know what to do"

>> No.44409756

Yamame has been so kind to anon, escorting him around the underground, helping him cope with his trauma, making clothes for him, and even doing *that* to protect him from Yuugi. I hope he finds a way to repay her kindness.
Since she likes spicy foods, maybe he could find something like that from a shop in the human village? I think it would make her happy to know that he's thinking of her.

>> No.44410031

>>44406866
It would probably go like Junko except the damage would be done more voluntarily.

>> No.44410089

>>44409756
Or maybe he could just cook it, it would mean more that way.

>> No.44410170

I'm curious as to what Yamame sees in anon. Except his perfect abbs and tasty skin of course.

>> No.44410215

>>44410170
Being the older sister on charge on everyone else has probably isolated her from people outside her family especially men.

>> No.44410264

>>44410089
That's a good point. Maybe he could even bring her flowers too? He might have go go ask Yuuka for some that do well with little light.

>> No.44410342
File: 307 KB, 778x1060, 111045181_p3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44410170
This is most probably a complete aside of our author's intent and more of a headcanon of mine, but youkai, being what they are, mostly unchanging, may carry sensibilities from the time of their prominence. In the Heian period of classical Japan, it was the hallmark of courtship to make your desired partner pity or feel bad for you - often-times through displays of overt weakness. Whatever maternal/paternal appeal you may want to wrap it around in for your modern mindset, convincing your beau you quite literally could not (or even more literally would not) go on living without them at your side was the be-all-end-all of flirting. Weakness was an attractive quality, weird as it may appear.

Now, cast your mind back and recall what happened upon our bachelor's second meeting with the spider. Add to that Yam's already maternal relation with her siblings, meaning she's used to occupying a care-taking position, and...

>> No.44410348

>>44410170
Most humans loathe or outright fear youkai, and Anon is an exotic dork in her eyes. A borderline unbreakable one at that.

>> No.44410356

>>44410348
She's also a spider which humans also mostly fear and loathe

>> No.44410541

These threads are moving pretty fast. We'll probably need to make a new one in a day or two.

>> No.44410713
File: 94 KB, 301x201, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44410170
this is basically their whole relationship

>> No.44411566

>>44410541
Moving faster than Yamame down anons pants.

>> No.44412382
File: 276 KB, 768x543, 9c07a01c8f358eb60a053b2c714f3743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Caring for an injured, hungover, feverish Shrine Maiden was turning out to be quite the task. It had only been minutes since Reimu had passed out, but it felt like hours. I wasn't sure what to do, because I'd never really had to care for someone like this before, let alone someone like Reimu. She was still shivering, despite the sheets being tucked up around her, so I decided to scour the rest of the place for any warmer things I could find. This didn't amount to very much, but I did find a second futon, so I placed the sheets on top of the first set. Then, I went and looked through all the clothing I could find, which only really yielded a scarf, some slightly thicker vests, and curiously, a whole kimono that was about as big as Reimu's head. I had no idea what that was for, but I carefully placed it beside her regardless.

Once I'd deemed her sufficiently buried underneath every warm thing I could find, I tried to figure out what I was meant to do next. I was probably supposed to make warm food. Was I supposed to run a bath? I didn't know if the Shrine even had a bath. I could probably have gone to look for it, but I felt like I shouldn't leave Reimu alone. I found myself sitting right beside her, staring intently at her face. She didn't look good. Even asleep, her brow was furrowed like she was in pain. I hadn't even pulled her bow off, or her shoes. I'd managed to slip mine off when I'd stepped in the room, but I'd been so worried about the shivering that I'd let her clothing completely slip my mind. Trying not to think about how weird this would look if someone walked in, I shuffled around to the end of the covers and pulled off Reimu's shoes and socks. I dumped the shoes at the door and rolled up the socks before placing them inside one of the shoes. I then set about trying to remove Reimu's bow. I'd seen Yamame pull her hers off earlier, so I started by trying to pull one of the ends. This only seemed to tangle it further, and I quickly stopped out of fear of hurting her. Carefully, I began to pull her hair free of the bow itself, so that the next time I tried, it came loose from her ponytail, which I also pulled free. I slid her hair tubes free and brushed her hair out of her face. I was quite surprised to see that without all of the headwear, Reimu looked...normal. Just like any other girl I'd seen in the village. Not like the scary Hakurei Shrine Maiden.

I was still turning over her last words in my mind. What promise? To whom? To keep me safe from what? Doctor Yagokoro? I had thought I was confused before, but now I felt more lost than ever. Reimu hadn't been to the dojo for several days before I had ventured to the Shrine. Could something have happened in that time? I couldn't remember any sort of promise. I was burning with questions, but Reimu was unconscious, and I doubted she'd be much help once she was awake. I couldn't leave her, not after she had said that.

I ended up sitting by Reimu for a long time. I got up and paced the room, poked my head out of the door to find no one, and fetched some water from the nearby well. I wasn't sure if I was meant to wake her up in order to keep her from getting dehydrated, or if I was supposed to wait. I felt a bit useless, really. Reimu was starting to look a bit flushed, like she had swung around to being too hot. I then began pulling the covers back off, worried that I was going to make her overheat. I fretted over whether or not I needed to pull more of her clothing off, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I wasn't that perverted. I did pull off her sleeves, and once I'd confirmed that she was wearing a thinner vest under the red one, I pulled that off too. I elected not to touch the skirt. If someone walked in and saw me pulling that off, I'd be dead in seconds, peach, or no peach.

>> No.44412385
File: 169 KB, 650x402, 5ad353a932232d611a3942ace89b9ccd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't know how long I'd been sitting there before the door slammed open. I could hear Lady Kasen's voice before I'd even turned around. "Reimu! I don't know what you think you're doing, but it is far too late to still be hungover. Honestly, what goes through your-" She seemed to belatedly take in the scene. "O-Oh." She sounded taken aback, and when I looked, she had her typical lecturing pose, with one finger in the air. "I, ah, hope I'm not interrupting something." I suddenly remembered that I was shirtless and half of Reimu's clothes were in a pile next to the bed, and I scrambled to explain that Reimu had gotten in a scrape protecting me and had come down ill. "I see..." Lady Kasen had a strange glint in her eye that I didn't like the look of. "And since we can't have you going to Eientei..." I nodded grimly. "You'll have to take care of her." I looked up with the worry on my face plain as day. I'd more or less expected it, but I wasn't expecting Lady Kasen to throw it all on me like that. "Don't give me that look. I'm not leaving you completely in the dark." I asked her how exactly I was meant to take care of Reimu if Zanmu came back to throw another party. "Oh, you just let me worry about that. In fact, leave all the running of the Shrine to me. I've done it before, after all. But..." Lady Kasen leaned in close, making sure I was paying her full attention.

"Reimu is extremely important to Gensokyo. You're going to need to remain by her side until she's well again." I tried not to think about how weak Yamame had looked and failed completely. They were both hurt and weak. "Have you ever cared for an ill person before?" Lady Kasen asked me. I hadn't, not that I could remember. "Hmm. She'll be very weak when she wakes up, so you'll need to help her up. Make sure you're supporting her at all times. She'll probably complain, but it's for her own good." Lady Kasen chewed on her bottom lip; her brow furrowed in thought. "She looks like she has a fever. Is it the flu? Either way, her body temperature is going to be all over the place. At night, she'll likely be dangerously cold." Lady Kasen stared at me with a gleam in her eyes. "They say that the best way to keep someone warm at night is to sleep next to them. In fact, I think they say that you should both be nak-" I blurted out that I was sure Reimu would be fine, but I think I blushed. Lady Kasen simply smiled. "Well, if you want her to get better, anyway." Lady Kasen stepped inside and headed down a corridor away from the room. She raised her voice as I heard her rummage around in another room. "She'll be all sweaty one minute, then shivering the next! If she's too hot, you'll have to help her cool down. Get a cool cloth, soak it through, then sponge down the exposed skin! It'll speed things up." I tried calling back that I really wasn't the right person for that, but Lady Kasen ignored me.

Lady Kasen came back through into Reimu's room, carrying a basket. Inside, I spotted several towels, a comb, some extra clothes, and a comfortable-looking kimono. "I don't know how bad she's going to be, yet, but you might need to help her a lot, especially in the first day or two." She pulled out the kimono. "She wears this at night, so you'll want to help her put that on later." I started to get a strange feeling, like Lady Kasen had been dying for something like this to happen. "Well, I'll leave you to it. I'll be back in a while, so I can start sorting out the Shrine." She returned to the door, then turned back to me. "Oh! There's usually someone else here, but she's away right now. At least, half of her is. A komainu statue given life. Aunn, her name is. She might be a little suspicious of you at first, but she's a sweetheart, really. She's got two bodies, and one does stay at the Shrine, but isn't too talkative. The other's off at the Myouren Temple, gathering...information." That sounded slightly suspicious, but I didn't know enough to question it. "I'll make sure no one comes and disturbs you two. Good luck!" She finished cheerfully, pulling the door shut.

>> No.44412392
File: 593 KB, 850x1204, sample_8e16556cefe88ec412c0c879cafc708d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reimu shifted, moaning a little. I turned my attention back to her, and found she was trying to speak, but when I looked closer, I saw that her lips were dry. I got to my feet, fetched some water, hurried back and, carefully, poured some into her mouth. She swallowed with a gasp, which soon turned into a body-wracking cough. She curled up into a ball on her side, her eyes screwed shut and her breathing ragged. I thought for a moment that she might be properly awake, but when she opened her eyes, they were glassy and unfocused. I knew that deliriousness was a possible symptom of a bad flu, so I hoped it wouldn't be too bad. "You..." Reimu gasped out. "You're meant to be dead. Am I dead?" She looked like she was panicking, and I was quick to tell her that she wasn't dead, just extremely ill. "You're lying! You can't be here, I watched you die!" She began thrashing, throwing her covers off. Worried for her health, I quickly leapt on top of her and pinned her arms down before she could do damage to herself. "...What?" She growled; her eyes completely unfocused like it wasn't me she was seeing. "Come to take me to the other side? I made a promise." I stared down at her, trying to figure out what I should say. I asked her what she had promised. "I'll keep it. I swear." She told me seriously. I had no idea what she was trying to say, but I nodded regardless, hoping it would help her calm down. "I just need to..." Her eyes were closing again. "Just..." Her head fell back, and I slowly let her arms go. She was unconscious again.

I shifted myself back to sit at her side, trying to make sense of what had just happened. Reimu had seen me, or someone who looked like me, who had died. She'd apparently made them a promise. For all I knew, it was just the midst of a fever dream, and it had no meaning at all, but I couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't quite so simple. I looked over at Reimu and saw that she was sweating again. I pulled the cloth out from the basket that Lady Kasen had left me, then soaked it in the water I'd pulled from the well earlier. I would have preferred not to waste the water, but beggars couldn't be choosers. Carefully, I wiped down Reimu's forehead, neck, collarbone and armpits. I then debated with myself for a while, before finally lifting up the bedsheet gingerly. Repeating to myself that this was just for taking care of her while she was ill, I undid the lower buttons of her sleeveless shirt, so I could wipe her navel and lower back. I swallowed heavily when I spotted the mottled, bruised skin running down her arm, the side of her stomach, and snaking down to her leg. I could only assume that it was where she had hit the ground after falling down the same hole that I had. Somewhat embarrassing task done, I decided to leave the covers off in case it just played havoc with her body temperature even more. She still looked awfully pale, and now that I could see her bare stomach, I realised that she looked even thinner than Yamame. I got up and searched for her food stores, just down the hallway, and was surprised to find them still mostly full. Why wasn't she eating?

>> No.44412399
File: 65 KB, 703x879, 602153daf6b2ca68e6cac539b48d1f70.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I went back to Reimu's room and pulled the door open. The light of evening was beginning to fade, and night was approaching. Suddenly, I realised that I hadn't eaten all day, and only then felt struck by how hungry I felt. I rushed back to the kitchen, where I rummaged through Reimu's stores until I found several rice crackers and two oranges. I carried them back to Reimu, and sat down to eat some, leaving the rest for her. One thing I did know was that illness always left me absolutely ravenous, so I planned to cook a full meal for Reimu tomorrow. I looked out of the door again, and was pleased to spot Lady Kasen, now illogically dressed in Reimu's Shrine Maiden outfit. I wondered why she even owned that, but it reminded me that I probably shouldn't let Reimu sleep in her normal outfit. I picked up her kimono, weighing it in my hand. I felt very awkward about undressing a sleeping girl. Especially a sick one. For a moment, I considered asking Lady Kasen to do this, but then I thought about her general demeanour toward me, and the way she had told me to take care of Reimu. Somehow, I just knew that she would tell me to do it myself regardless. Shaking my head, I steeled myself, then placed my arm under Reimu so I could lift her toward me. I firmly stared at the ceiling and rested Reimu's body - cold, again - against my shoulder, then fumbled to pull the last buttons on her shirt free. I slid the vest off of her arms, ignoring the definite lack of any kind of material underneath, and slid her arms through the fluffy kimono's sleeves. I pulled the front tight, so I couldn't see anything, and then wondered what I would do about the bottom half. Risking a glance downward, I breathed a sigh of relief to see that she was wearing bloomers underneath the skirt. I unclipped the skirt at the waist, pulling it off and discarding it to the side, then I tied the kimono tight. I lowered the weak girl back down, then pushed her hips up so I could pull the bottom of the kimono, which had pooled at her back, down to cover her legs.

Clothing accomplished, I found that my vision was a little blurry. I hadn't really thought about it, but I was absolutely exhausted. It had been...a long day, to say the least. I staggered to my feet, then back to the door. Pulling it open, I stumbled out and closed it behind me, then headed over to Lady Kasen. "Ah, there you are." She spoke. "How do I look? Like a real Shrine Maiden, hmm?" I nodded, then told her that I'd changed Reimu's clothes, but I was worried about her being able to sleep if anyone showed up to the Shrine. "You let me worry about that. I'll not have anyone disturb the two of you." I didn't really like the way that she worded that, but I thanked her anyway. "Remember, if she's too cold, as paradoxical as it sounds, take the kimono off. The shared body heat will be far more effective." I thanked her, despite the continued attempts to make me take Reimu's clothes off, then returned to Reimu's room. I was dismayed to find that Reimu had curled up into a ball again and was shivering. Cursing Lady Kasen under my breath, I decided that I had no choice but to get down on the floor and join her in the bed. I still hadn't reclaimed my shirt, but I quickly decided that I was not going to be going naked in the same bed as Reimu Hakurei. Lying down next to her, I pulled the cover over us and wrapped my arms around her back. It took some time, but I soon felt the trembling subside, and I breathed a sigh of relief that it had happened before I had to take her kimono off.

This sigh lasted as long as it took for her to start sweating instead. Now, really cursing Lady Kasen, I steeled myself and untied Reimu's kimono. I pulled her upright and slipped her arms out of it, then pulled her closer to my chest. I suppose that without the clothes, the body is better at figuring out what temperature it's meant to be at, because the sheen of sweat across her forehead soon began to dissipate, and this time, it wasn't replaced by any overt shivering. I felt the exhausting of the day beginning to take hold, and before long, I found myself drifting off to sleep too.

I could only hope that Reimu wouldn't try and murder me when she woke up topless in bed with a man.

>> No.44412617

This would sure be a great moment for Marisa to show up thinking about it?

Or Aya, if only she knew the absolutely scandalous pictures she could be getting right now...

>> No.44412717

Dammit Kasen!

>> No.44413133

>>44412617
I'm pretty sure Kasen would stop them, maybe if they teamed up they may get past her but even then i doubt it.

>> No.44413472

>>44413133
Marisa distracts Kasen trying to steal from the now unguarded food and more so, drink stores for parties. Aya goes in to snap the money shot on the Hakurei shrine maiden and a mysterious village boy sleeping half naked in the same bed an unprecedent scandal that will shift the Bunbunmaru like never before..

>> No.44413986

Marisa needs to find out, the endless teasing would be perfect

>> No.44414962
File: 332 KB, 738x1048, 1643571263491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44412399
>Lady Kasen, now illogically dressed in Reimu's Shrine Maiden outfit
cute

>> No.44414973

I agree. Kasen is my fav 2hu.

>> No.44415036
File: 107 KB, 872x986, B6LFWtfCEAAEw5-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kasen wants to be Reimu so bad. I wonder how that correlates with her matchmaking attempts...

>> No.44415827

>>44412392
>he touched her armpits.
They're married now.

>> No.44416446
File: 277 KB, 954x1200, F16y6rLWEAAJ1V0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44412392
>armpits
There's no way a man can survive close contact with that obscene erogenous the shrine maiden has on display and not have it affect him like a base beast when he smells a female.
Sorry yammy, sorry Tenko, but you were too slow...

>> No.44417320

Marisa sneaking into the pantry to steal Reimus sake again.
Anon running into her while trying to cook something for Reimu
Marisa seeing him struggle and offering to help
Anon and Marisa cooking montage!
Deep bonds have been forged in the fire of kitchen to nurse Reimu!

>> No.44417372

>>44417320
You can't just casually expand the harem like that...

>> No.44417442

>>44417372
Its already done.

>> No.44417481

>>44417442
You've just crossed a terrible threshold, Anon.

>> No.44417513
File: 789 KB, 1280x720, __ibaraki_kasen_touhou_drawn_by_hammer_sunset_beach__b23f1640d85141acd297a69828522665.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44415036
Nah, Kasen just supports the human woman conception committee and wants to ensure that anon isn't ensnared by the vile man-snatching youkai and secure the future of the human race and also set Reimu up with a good man.
Any claims of her looking forward to hot threesomes with Reimu and her husband is completely baseless slander.

>> No.44418170

>>44417513
>Kasen wants to ensure that anon isn't ensnared by the vile man-snatching youkai
Why would Kasen want to save Anon from Kasen? That doesn't make any sense.

>> No.44418181

>>44418170
youkai cannot be trusted
only auntie kasen and maybe her lovely shrine maiden daughter can possibly keep poor anon safe from those tricksters

>> No.44418295
File: 511 KB, 1464x2048, 20230825_153913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh no... oh no no no.
Anon has been in the old hell, and is seen holding hands with Yamame.
As well as the THING in front of Yuugi.
Anon has encouraged Tenshi to reconnect with Shion.
Shion who is currently in old hell / animal hell with her sister.
I don't think anon is going to like it very much when he next meets Tenshi.

why is writefag so biased againts Tenshi, this celestialphobia needs to end.

>> No.44418339

>>44418295
I don't think writer anon dislikes Tenshi, quite the opposite. He just likes spiders a bit too much.

>> No.44418401

>>44418170
Anon, Kasen is a hermit, not a youkai.
I'm not sure why people keep making that mistake.

>> No.44418421
File: 116 KB, 609x993, Kasen side glance.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44418401
Right? theres no way this amazing and devoted hermit is anything like one of those gross youkai!

>> No.44418503

>>44417320
Or it could another way and loop again back into the early parts again. Marisa helps anon care for Reimu but also comes to see anon's concern for Reimu as a sign they might be right for each other so Marisa gets in on Kasen's game and also tries to play matchmaker for an anon-Reimu ending. Marisa gets back to setting up dates for anon, but the next one is a serious one with Reimu when she recovers and talks her into agreeing to it.

>> No.44418719

For how "extremely important to Gensokyo" Reimu is, Kasen is being awfully calm about her sickness and seems to be more concerned with getting her hitched with Anon. This tells me Reimu will be fine. Hopefully the same can be said about Yamame, maybe Anon can look after her too in the future.

>>44390091
I actually like how the entire "Love Quest Incident" started from a guy just wanting to go on a date. I always find it funny when such high stakes events start from something completely mundane or idiotic. And I agree, the joke would have worn thin when stretched out for so long, so rising action was necessary to keep the story engaging.
Also, for what it's worth, I think the narration style is fine, and the story wouldn't be less appealing if Anon was "more concrete". The narration worked really well for the first few posts where you directly responded to other posts and their suggestions. I also think that including actual dialogue for Anon at this point would be perfectly fine; he already recaps any of his speech in narration anyway.
Regarding characterization, I think he already is a fairly concrete character: he has a clear personality, emotions, and motivations. I never viewed the story as self-insert at all.

>>44410342
My favorite thing about this response is that we also got what I believe may be an official reply from the author in >>44410713. There could not be a more hilariously apt juxtaposition between postmodern literary analysis and authorial intent.

>>44417372
What harem? Anon's heart is for Yamame and Yamame only.

>>44418295
It'll be fine. Once she reconnects with Shion, Tenshi will be very happy now that she has TWO friends!

>> No.44418819

>>44418719
>Anon's heart is for Tenshi and Tenshis only.
ftfy, we will see anon court his true love once he gets over this spider phase.

>> No.44418825

>>44418503
Hear me out, what if Marisa gets jealous of anon getting Reimu's attention and attempts to separate them instead?

>> No.44418841

anon's heart belongs to banki
read the iku update again

>> No.44418850

>>44418825
Marisa hasn't expressed any interest in anon so far but I would like to see more hi-jinks with her. Also I want to see more patchy interactions.

>> No.44418859

>>44418850
Sekibanki was just being nice and she's going steady with a very lame brained youkai hunter

>> No.44418877

The other vying 2hu's better make their move before Yamame gives anon with the most dangerous disease of all. Lovesickness.

>> No.44418879

>>44418850
I don't mean that i meant having to share Reimu with a potential boyfriend.

>> No.44418882

>>44418719
>I also think that including actual dialogue for Anon at this point would be perfectly fine
In my opinion, I think it's better that he doesn't have a dialogue

>> No.44418964

I prefer no dialogue anon, mostly because it makes the dialogue seem like he's telling the story of how he met his youkai wife.

>> No.44418981

>>44418964
Yeah, I'm of the same opinion, and it made the satori chapter much better too.

>> No.44419012

>>44418964
You mean the story of how he became the priest of the Hakurei shrine.

>> No.44419029

>>44418964
You mean the story of how he became a hourai immortal
DARK HORSE ERIN ENDING LETS GOOOOOO

>> No.44419046

>>44419012
No, it's the story of how he became the fresh prince of bel air.

>> No.44419056
File: 66 KB, 740x740, 0af868c2919c1e1ed1fc0684fec6b99f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44418719
>friends
This kills the young maiden.

>> No.44419132

>>44418825
If anon had any ability at playing multi-dimensional space chess he'd counter her by getting Alice involved to encourage anon x Reimu and further use it to sour things between Marisa and Reimu so she gets to spend more time with Marisa.

>> No.44419162

>>44419046
Now it's all starting to make sense. The obliviousness, his weird popularity, his borderline invincibility, his ability to bounce back from severe trauma...
Anon was Tanned Cirno all along!

>> No.44419465

>>44419162
I can't believe tanned cirno with a fake mustache fooled everyone to this extent!

>> No.44419509

>>44419132
And then Shinki shows up to pull a Kasen and tries to get anon with Kasen much to the dismay of everyone but Shinki.

>> No.44419545

>>44419509
you know, maybe it's for the best that this anon never met alice
that other anon, well...
no one's seen him since his date with alice

>> No.44421360
File: 719 KB, 800x800, 40b526d99cd2b7d0be999c6fcb933e7a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Anon, I've been doing some research and I've discovered some distressing news. There have been similar cases to yours, where an ordinary man has suddenly attracted the attention of youkai. I can't say if it is some sort of curse or quirk in the bloodlines or something else, but they always end up in a relationship with a youkai, which is why we need to intervene. "Why?" Because they're youkai and they'll abuse you. It'll only end badly for you, trust me. But I have a way to fix that. You've been getting close to Reimu, right? Good, keep it that way, If you're in a relationship with her, then youkai won't want to touch you. No, if my assumptions are correct, you'll need to have sex with her in order to make yourself less "delectable" to them. Unprotected of course, so your energies "mix" more effectively and you can cure yourself. Having a child with her will probably seal the deal. At least a daughter to take on the shrine duties, but you can always have more. I'll be checking in on you, and you can always come to me for help, so I know it'll work out"

>> No.44421676

>>44421360
AQ and the Suze make their entrance into this fuckfest

>> No.44421694
File: 723 KB, 2894x4093, __hieda_no_akyuu_touhou_drawn_by_koohiitei_shinbo__c90da5f303d8d6e235d76b96801f3019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44421360
I want a child with YOU, Hieda. You can enter all of our sexual escapades into the Genso Chronicle

>> No.44421810
File: 62 KB, 490x410, 753951.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can Yamame afflict anon with this?

>> No.44421851

>>44421810
She can, and she doesn't even need to bite him, although it helps.

>> No.44421882

>>44421810
She's saving that trick for his retirement age.

>> No.44422268
File: 48 KB, 643x726, 8bb48ba849f21046cc70dc6caff26317.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The first time I woke, it was the very early hours of the morning. I wasn't sure exactly when, nor was I sure what had woken me up, but I could have sworn I'd heard the sound of a sliding door closing in my dream, and possibly the sound of footsteps going away from the door immediately afterwards. For a moment, I considered getting up to check, but the second I tried to move, I felt fingernails digging into my back. I looked down and found that Reimu had shifted at some point, because her arm was now draped over my waist and she had nestled against my chest. As I was looking down, she moved slightly, which caused some of her hair to tickle my nose. I had to fight down the urge to sneeze, just in case I woke her up. She felt warm again, but when I tried to shift the covers so she could cool down, she let out an annoyed-sounding groan and managed to roll herself so that she was even further pressed against me. I wondered if she was awake, but a few moments of silence made it clear that she was very much asleep. Realising that I could do nothing but let her do what she wanted, I found myself drifting back off a few minutes later.

"I hate you. I hate you so much. In fact, I'm going to kill you. Your life will end in roughly thirty minutes." I wouldn't call them the greatest words I'd ever woken up to. I could probably think of better. I groggily opened my eyes, trying to remember where I was, what I was doing, and why I felt so hot. A peal of laughter distracted all of these thoughts, and I tried to turn my head toward the sound, only to be greeted by the feeling of fingernails digging into my back. I tried to turn my head again, only to hear that same laughter. Fortunately, the nails helped bring me back to awareness, and I suddenly put together what was going on. I looked toward the sound, and this time I saw Marisa Kirisame, doubled over and clutching her stomach in laughter. "And I hate you, too." I heard growled from right in front of me. I looked down, and was rewarded with the very much in focus eyes of Reimu Hakurei. She was very flushed, and while she seemed coherent, she didn't look well. I wondered what had her so upset.

"Hey, lover boy." I heard Marisa say. I looked over at her. "Found all the romantic fulfilment you ever wanted, didn't you?" I probably blushed, but asked her what she was doing there regardless. "That nosy hermit wouldn't let me in here, but she found something better to do once I threatened to break into her house or die trying. Didn't realise she was trying to keep me from finding this." She burst into laughter again, and I felt Reimu's growl reverberate through my whole body. "Are you even wearing anything under there?"

"Marisa, I swear to fu-"

"Whoa, whoa, don't swear that to me! Swear it to him, since it looks like you've already done it!" Marisa looked like she might start choking, and I threatened to not save her if she did. Once she'd calmed down, I told her that Reimu was very ill, and she should leave in case she caught it. "Pft, like I'd ever catch that. My immune system is all kinds of strong." She came over and squatted down in front of us. Knowing full well that Reimu could hear it, she conspiratorially whispered "You know, she's got a sensitive spot right-".

"Marisa!" Reimu's yelling was approaching the level it had been at when she'd been outside Yamame's home. "I will fucking murder you!" She took a moment to breathe in deeply, which was soon cut off when she started coughing heavily. Marisa, despite her bragging, hopped back immediately. "Can you...please...give us a minute?"

Marisa made a show of giving it a lot of thought. "Alright, I'll give you a few minutes. I'm warning you, though. If I start hearing moans, I'm coming right back in." Reimu wasted no time in chasing the magician out by throwing the spare pillow from the second futon that I'd found last night. Even with the illness, her shot was still perfect and despite being outside the sliding door, Marisa still had to dive out of the way. Fortunately, she did remember to come back and close the door.

>> No.44422274
File: 47 KB, 653x912, cdd7db234ff891a3386dabc91997fb61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reimu huffed, letting her head fall back to the pillow with a drawn-out groan. "I'll never hear the end of that." She buried her head into it, her hair thrown out everywhere. "Can you, uh, let me go now?" I frowned and looked down, and was somewhat embarrassed to find that I'd wrapped my arms around her chest, leaving her arms free but making it impossible for her to get free. "Your grip is...strong." She mumbled.

I let go as if I'd been shocked. She rolled onto her back, groaning in pain. "Ugh...I feel like death." She lifted the cover and sighed in relief. "Okay, not naked. That's good. Neither are you. Also good." She then thrower her hand up to cover her chest. "Wait, I am topless! And so are you! What were you doing here?" I raised my hands in self-defence when it looked like she was debating between covering her chest and hitting me. I explained that she had been varying between extreme temperatures for most of yesterday, and I'd heard that sleeping with someone helped the body stay warm. As I spoke, she relaxed, and I was thankful that I didn't have an angry, ill Shrine Maiden hitting me. "So...this wasn't some weird sex thing?" I definitely blushed at that and feeling rather scandalised, told her no. "Phew..." She sighed. "I got kind of scared when Marisa said Kasen was here. It seems like her sort of thing." She buried her face in her hands. "I'm still gonna kill Marisa." She mumbled. I could probably live with that, I said. "Er..." She said, looking at me with dread. "I didn't...do anything weird, did I?"

I thought about the strange things she had said in the grips of delirium, and decided that if she hadn't told me before, she wasn't going to answer me now. I told her that she hadn't said much understandable, let alone interesting, and she'd spent most of the time asleep anyway. I asked her how she felt. "Bad. Thirsty. Have you got any water?" I looked up to where I'd left the supplies that Lady Kasen had brought over. Rolling over and getting to my feet, I filled up a cup with water and handed it to Reimu, who downed it with a grateful gasp. "Much better." Then, she seemed to remember that her bare chest was still completely exposed, and with a slight gasp, she dropped the cup and pulled the covers back over herself. I pointed out her kimono, and she dragged it underneath.

Finally, she pulled the covers back again once she was decent, and tried to sit up. She managed to push herself up on her elbows, but when she went to actually stand, she collapsed again. I rushed to her side, asking if she was okay. "I'm...fine..." She said through gritted teeth, pushing herself up onto her knees again. This time, she made it to her feet for about a second, before swaying to the side and nearly falling again. I rushed forward and took hold of her waist to steady her. She pitched forward against me. "Shut up." She muttered into my shoulder. "Let go. I'm fine." She tried to bat my hands away, but I found that her hit was too weak to have much effect. It seemed like she'd used all of her energy on throwing that pillow at Marisa. I told her that she was far too ill to be acting like it was nothing. "No, it's nothing. I've been ill before. I'm fine, don't - Wait, what are you-" I shook my head and swept her feet off the ground to carry her. "Hey, put me down! What the hell are you doing!?" I shook my head and carried her to the door outside, which I nudged open with my foot. The sunlight poured in, illuminating another bright and sunny day. I stepped outside, looked around, and found Marisa, sitting at the edge of the veranda where the sun was hitting it. I carried Reimu to her, ignoring the abuse she was hurling my way as I did so.

>> No.44422280
File: 416 KB, 2026x2865, 62c0f49d168bbbeb284cda41a8542b56.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Oh, there you are." Marisa said, a cheeky smile on her face. "Didn't hear any moans, luckily for you. So, are you two married now? Never thought I'd see the day that Reimu let someone carry her around like that." I didn't bother dignifying that with a response, so I just set Reimu down on the edge of the veranda, and she looked at me grumpily. "Hey, you want a hand? I know what she likes to eat." She looked back at Reimu. "Well, apart from you." She ignored Reimu's angry yelling and ducked back into the room, heading for the kitchen. I looked back at Reimu, then followed her. "So, is she really that ill?" Marisa asked me once we were inside. I nodded, explaining the same story that I had to Lady Kasen. "Wow. Never would have expected Reimu to be hit by that." Marisa leaned in. "Was it that spider?" I swallowed, trying not to look too guilty. I couldn't keep Yamame a secret forever. I finally nodded, but explained that it had been a misunderstanding. Marisa eyed me curiously. "...If you say so. Did Reimu exterminate her?" I shook my head, but said that she'd been injured too. "Makes sense. Reimu always did tend to leave youkai only half-dead." Marisa was pulling various things from the food stores. "Rice and fish. She'll love that. Some tea, too." I couldn't exactly pretend I knew better, so I let Marisa go ahead. I helped her prepare the meal, as well as additional for herself and I, since I'd had little to eat.

"So, uh, just to be clear..." Marisa said awkwardly. "You two didn't...?" I waved my hands in the air and frantically shook my head, telling her no, it was purely to keep her warm. "Oh, okay. I mean, not that I'd stop her, or anything." I nodded slowly. "Matter of fact, I almost tried to set up a date between the two of you early on, you know?" I hadn't known that, and I was rather surprised. "Yeah, but I got worried that if I did, she'd find out that I'd been setting you up with youkai, and that'd be...bad. I mean, she'd get over it, I think, but not much chance of love blooming like that." I again thought of Yamame. I did like her, and I wasn't sure how I would possibly handle telling Reimu in the future. For now, I decided to ignore it. "Maybe, when all this Eientei stuff is over, you two could try again." I doubted it would go anywhere, but I nodded regardless. It had just occurred to me that I hadn't seen Miss Tenshi for a long while. I wondered if she was okay. "Alright, go take your wife her food. She might be too ill to attack, but that doesn't mean she can't hurt you with words alone." I snorted at the 'wife' comment, but took the food anyway.

"Don't want it." Reimu said, looking away from the food. I looked back at Marisa, who shrugged. I tried to tell Reimu that it was the one way she'd get well again. "I'm not a child. If I'm hungry, I'll eat. What I want is for you two to stop hovering around me like fairies."

Marisa moved around to my side. "I've seen this before." She whispered to me. "Kourin was like this the one time I saw him get ill. Not a great customer."

"I heard that." Reimu muttered.

"Some ill people are like that. They don't want treatment. They don't want you to take care of them. In fact, they don't know what they want, but they're going to be difficult until they get it." Marisa took the bowl of rice and brought it to Reimu's face. "Look, buddy, if you don't eat it, I'm gonna eat it. And then I'm gonna make more and eat that too. You want that?"

Reimu looked positively mutinous at the threat, but took the bowl regardless. "Fine. But if I throw up later, you're cleaning it up." She muttered her prayers and took a small bite, looking like she was determined to not enjoy it. It took her all of five seconds to break and start eating faster. I dug into my portion, relishing the taste of actual food after barely eating anything for so long. I took a sip of the tea, wondering where Reimu found such a delicious supply.

>> No.44422288
File: 304 KB, 1230x827, b34b89bc6fcf1ea1271f5631c704a399.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Right, so, I wasn't just here to spy on your love life." Marisa said cheerfully, leaning back to dodge the attempted hit from Reimu, even though I expect that it wouldn't have done much damage at the moment. "You're out of commission for a while." She looked at me. "And you're on care duty, so I'm the only one who's doing any investigating." Reimu looked like she wanted to argue. "No, Reimu, listen to me. Sit here and get better. I know exactly what happens when you try and solve incidents while sick, and I don't think you want to end up back with her, do you?" I didn't know who this 'her' was, but if the way Reimu paled was any indication, it wasn't good. "Anyway, I've been investigating while you were, uh, doing that." She waved in the direction of Reimu's room. "It's not looking great. Eientei's on lockdown, again. I tried to sneak back in, but I couldn't remember the route and I can't find Mokou anywhere. I don't know exactly where her home was, so I can't look for her either. I tried Reisen, but she refused to speak to me unless you were there." She pointed at me. "And we don't want you going in the village if you can't help it. She's a last resort. Either way, we're not getting much done until Reimu here is back on her feet."

Reimu grumbled something about overly anxious babysitters, but both Marisa and I ignored it. She'd finished eating faster than both Marisa and I. I took the empty bowls and plates and stacked them up so I could wash them. Marisa pulled one of her legs up onto the veranda and leaned her chin against her hand. "Feels like we're all getting sidetracked..." She mused, staring off into the distance. "At this rate, we're going to have to actually storm Eientei if we want to know what's going on." I didn't much like the sound of that. "No, I didn't think you would. Just..." She stood and hopped down from the veranda, her broom in hand. "I feel like I should be doing something. Get her well, as fast as you can." She poked Reimu with the broom, and she tipped to the side. "Feels weird seeing her like this. At least the last time it happened, it was because of the regrets of a trapped snake. I'm gonna go and...I don't know, try and bug Reisen into giving me an answer." She was already kicking off into the air when I stood. "Have fun, you two. Keep on keeping her bed warm, huh?" Before Reimu could find something to throw at her, she had shot off into the sky, laughing all the while.

"She'll regret this when I'm well again." Reimu growled. I wondered how much time it would take for her to recover. A week? More? I wanted to see Yamame, but I wanted to take care of Reimu too. I heard a noise, and looked up just in time to see Reimu trying to stand, despite me telling her not to. She made it just barely to her feet, wobbling all the way, then I saw her leg give out and I lurched forward, wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back, sending us both sprawling onto the veranda, her on top of me. I thought the breath would be knocked out of me, but Reimu was absurdly light considering the amount of work she did, so I didn't feel much at all. "Shut up." I heard her mutter. It was almost starting to become her little pet name for me. I sat up, then pulled Reimu up into my arms again. She didn't tell me off this time, but she didn't exactly look happy about it. I carried her back to her bed, and pulled the covers back over her. "This is the worst." She muttered as I grabbed the used bowls from outside and brought them back in to clean. "Look, I appreciate it, but I really don't need you treating me like I'm the most fragile thing in any given room." I would have agreed, but the long yawn that immediately followed her words made me think that perhaps she was the most fragile thing currently in the room. I told her to just go back to sleep. "Fine, but if I overheat and die in my sleep, that's your fault." She muttered, crossing her arms and staring up at the ceiling defiantly. It took her roughly two minutes from then for her eyes to fall shut and a minute more than that for her to fall asleep entirely. I looked at her, wondering if I would be stuck here for the next week.

I resolved to ask Lady Kasen if she wouldn't mind taking care of Reimu for a day. I wanted to see Yamame again.

>> No.44422328
File: 726 KB, 1500x1500, __shinki_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_mindoll__909e69c449e23d14c0ff26b3ef6be1e2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44422268
>"Pft, like I'd ever catch that. My immune system is all kinds of strong."
Marisa... you do know you aren't a youkai right?
(What has Mima been teaching this girl?)

>>44422288
Still no Tewi, worrying.
>I resolved to ask Lady Kasen if she wouldn't mind taking care of Reimu for a day. I wanted to see Yamame again.
At least this anon boy isn't taking advantage of poor Reimu.

>> No.44422412

>>44422328
Don't you know? Idiots don't catch colds, or weird, Youkai-derived illnesses, either.

>> No.44422475

>>44422328
>>44422412
Marisa knows full well how sickly magicians are, she's just using bravado to hide her fear.

>> No.44422485

Someone important is coming soon, I bet.

>> No.44422486

Reimu no! You can't allow Kasen to be right! Think about your pride!

>> No.44422754

Kasen's plan is coming together... Anon and Reimu are already comfortable with this much physical contact and are becoming more intimate than ever before...
How will our characters escape the perverse machinations of this oni hag!?

>> No.44422957

>>44422485
It's probably just that useless gap hag
And she can show up AFTER we get our Yamame care segment!

>> No.44423032

I just realized Anon saw miko booba before he could ever see spuder booba.
Also, now that Marisa knows about Yamame, I wonder if she'll ever confront her about her altercation with Reimu. Hopefully things don't escalate...
For that matter, I wonder if Anon will ever mention to Marisa that he got together with Yamame.

>>44422754
Kasen thinks her plan has succeeded, but all that's going through Reimu's head right now is "I hate every second of this", and all that's going through Anon's head is " YAMAME YAMAME YAMAME"

>> No.44423562 [DELETED] 

>>44422754
Reimu may be all difficult now that she's feeling so ill, but after the fact she will remember Anon's gentle ministrations and desire them once more! Kasen is surely a genius match-maker. If only she could stumble into the arms of some kind, handsome, eligible human bachelor...

>> No.44423574

>>44423032
Reimu may be all difficult now that she's feeling so ill, but after the fact she will remember Anon's gentle ministrations and desire them once more! Kasen is surely a genius match-maker; now if only she could stumble into the arms of some kind, handsome, eligible human bachelor...

>> No.44423738
File: 938 KB, 1600x2000, 00424-3002540141.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44422274
Finally some good fucking food.

>> No.44423741

>>44423738
nice

>> No.44423760

>>44423738
I figured it was going to take another year before AI could get hands right.

>> No.44423836

I like Yuugi's boobas.

>> No.44424332

>>44423760
Inpainting anon, AI could always do hands perfectly if you put in that extra bit of effort
but outside that, the sheer volume of people using SD and image gen now is giving a very generous flow of competent coders and community R&D

>> No.44424403

Marisa sure likes to tease Reimu about her new boyfriend. I think Marisa herself might unexperienced in these matters.

The small light of Tenshi shining thru anons webbed mind! We still have a chance peachbros!

>> No.44425090

>>44423574
everyone seems to be ignoring the end where reimu all but invited him to undress her again

>> No.44425118
File: 198 KB, 850x1200, 2661668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If Marisa can help me get a date and eventually marry Remi, she will have my eternal thanks.

>> No.44425166
File: 352 KB, 950x1200, __hoshiguma_yuugi_touhou_drawn_by_spacezin__61d1a070aeb657013d170a7a3bb36615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44423836

>> No.44425230

>>44425118
The reflection is bothering my autsim

>> No.44426095

>>44425230
it shouldn't
vampires not having a reflection was a feature of mirrors, because back in olden times mirrors used to be backed by silver, which was your general purpose holy metal
modern mirrors are backed with aluminium

>> No.44426168
File: 37 KB, 1024x1024, 1672363493309069.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44426095
Huh. I never even thought about WHY they had no reflections. Vampire quirks/weaknesses just seem so disconnected on the surface I guess I just took it for granted.
Very cool.

>> No.44426946

>>44425090
where

>> No.44427226

>>44426946
>Fine, but if I overheat and die in my sleep, that's your fault.
she might as well be screaming 'you are free to take my clothes off if you think I'm too hot'

>> No.44427367

>>44427226
I think Im as dumb as the anon in the story

>> No.44427402
File: 1.85 MB, 1949x1378, 91794863_p25.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44425090
>>44427226
Such is the power of non-faceless, young Gensokyan males...

>> No.44427418

>>44426168
Just wait until you hear how OG vampiric lore was literally just antisemtic jokes

>> No.44427426

>>44427402
Its still my headcanon that Genoskyo has a major man shortage

>> No.44427639

>>44427226
I think that's just Reimu being a stuck up asshole

>> No.44428018

>>44426168
>Vampire quirks/weaknesses just seem so disconnected on the surface I guess I just took it for granted.
They're hardly disconnected if you go by the assumption that vampirism originates as a "curse" of sorts. In that case, all the powers are outweighed by the fact that every rule is distinctly Anti-Italian, thus implying the first person to be "cursed" as such was Italian themselves.

>> No.44428085

>>44427402
How do you know he has a face? Maybe that was his secret all along.

>> No.44428125

>>44427639
Retard-kun...

>> No.44428173

>>44428085
Because the faceless ones are gobbled up off-screen to push the Grimsokyo narrative (even though it only happens once or twice per year at worst).

>> No.44428227

>>44426095
You'd think that gold would be even better, or maybe something interesting like Platinum or Electrum (Gold & Silver alloy), but it really is just silver.
Although I thought it only really applied to werewolves.

>> No.44428230

>>44428173
that's just what THEY want you to think
the ones that disappear are actually being gapped by yukari so they can serve as breeding slaves for fairies
why do you think Reimu can shoot down so many in an incident?

>> No.44428261

>>44427226
Reimu wants anon to do it again and share a bed with him half naked, but she doesn't have any clue how to ask him to or how to express that because it's all so unfamiliar to her.

>> No.44428312

Will we hit the bump limit before the next update?

>> No.44428456

Might be a good idea to make one in a few hours if we're there

>> No.44429139

>>44427426
Think about it logically
If that were the case, wouldn't Marisa be offering her services to the female population? Our clueless anon would be swimming in dates if he were that much in demand.

>> No.44429183

>>44429139
She wouldn't have such a wealth of lonely young* ladies** signing up to be included in Marisa's Matchmaking services if there wasn't!
It's not like she can just set up some random person she knows with a date without telling them!
And look back and see how many customers lined up to go out with Anon!
Nevermind most of them turned out to be awful, the point is that they tried!
... Except maybe Junko, I think she wanted a new son to obsess over.

>> No.44429192

>>44429139
With Touhou being a Japanese series, I wouldn't be surprised if female youkai were too autistic to find romantic interests on their own, much like their real life male counterparts.

>> No.44429352

>>44429192
That would explain why Yamame is so horny all the time

>> No.44431795
File: 168 KB, 1240x849, ef509152902951f08004ed7da096344c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lady Kasen didn't return that night. I found myself restlessly pacing the room, watching Reimu sleep, and occasionally removing the covers when it looked like she was getting too hot. I didn't feel trapped, or begrudge Reimu for being ill, but I did really, really want to see Yamame. The day was quiet, and I wasn't really sure what to do. I had no clue what sort of rituals Reimu performed as a Shrine Maiden, nor what sort of daily tasks she did in the Shrine. I decided to sweep the courtyard, and I was able to quickly bring all the stray leaves together in almost no time at all. While I leant on the broom, pondering what I would do next, I spotted someone coming up the stairs. She was incredibly tall, possibly even more so than Lady Kasen, and her hair was a vibrant gold which matched her eyes. She wore a strange hat that poked up in two points like the ears of a cat or a fox, with two tassels coming off of the tips. A massive dress covered her whole body down to roughly midway through her calves, and the sleeves were large, hanging down and obscuring her hands. Connected by a large button by her neck was a large tabard, which draped down her front almost to the edge of her dress, though I couldn't tell where it went on her back, primarily because of the nine massive tails which spread around her, each one a bright yellow ending in a white tip. A fox? IF I remembered right, nine-tailed foxes were some of the strongest youkai around, so I straightened up. She approached me with no hesitation, as if seeing some random man instead of the Shrine Maiden had been her plan all along.

"Good afternoon." She told me. "I'm looking for the Hakurei Shrine Maiden." I wasn't sure what such a powerful youkai was doing looking for Reimu, and I had no hope of stopping her if she tried to attack, so I slowly told her that Reimu was...indisposed. "Is that so? Such a shame. I only needed a moment of her time. Are you sure you can't let me see her?" I felt a sudden chill in the air. Nothing about her voice had changed, but her posture was ever so subtly different. Just barely leaning forward, her weigh balanced in a way that would let her strike out so far that I wouldn't even notice until my head was rolling across the floor behind me. I suddenly had the feeling that I was seconds from death. I held my grip on the broom, trying to keep my hands from shaking. She was probably hoping that I would break and let her see Reimu, but when I thought of her vulnerable Reimu felt at the moment, I knew that I couldn't. I very slowly and carefully said that the Hakurei Shrine Maiden was not currently able to answer, so she would have to come back another day.

I tried to look at her, but found that I was struggling. Instead, I tried to make peace with my probable death, only to hear the fox click her tongue in annoyance and take a step back. "Hmm..." She hummed thoughtfully. "I suppose I'll have to seek alternate advice. Rather disappointing, but your bravery is commendable." She turned, raising a hand and tilting her head back. "I do hope she recovers from her illness soon. As a matter of fact, I believe an old friend would like to see her." She began walking away while I tried to make my legs works again. The sheer strength she had clearly held had almost made me collapse right there. It was only when she'd disappeared from sight beyond the stairs that I realised that I'd never told her that Reimu was ill. Now feeling a little concerned, I decided to head back to Reimu immediately.

My concern blossomed into outright worry when I pulled open the door and found Reimu collapsed on the floor instead of in bed. Cursing under my breath, I rolled her over and felt her head, which was burning hot. I pulled her up into my arms, intent on carrying her back to bed, but then she groaned. "Please don't put me back in bed." She said, her eyes screwed shut. I asked her what she was doing trying to get out of bed when she was so weak that she couldn't even stand up straight. "Need a bath." She said through gritted teeth. "I'm all sweaty." I felt the realisation wash over me. There was absolutely no way she would be able to do it by herself. She'd barely been able to stand, and I was worried that if she sat in a bath, she'd somehow drown herself. At the same time, I wasn't sure I was the person who could help her.

>> No.44431799
File: 418 KB, 801x634, 882b9bef15717f6c05c1ef0895ba3c5e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fortunately, salvation revealed itself in green. "Miss Reimu! I'm back!" I heard a voice calling, and the sound of sandals on the veranda. "I've got the Myouren Temple's purchase ledger!" The door slid open, and I was surprised to see the short, green haired girl who stood there. She had a grey horn sticking out of her head, and her ears were large, grey, and looked like they were made of stone. More like ornaments than actual ears. She wore a shirt with a big, swirly heart on it and baggy shorts. Her hair was long, but the way it bounced made it look almost stiff, like a statue. "Oh!" She stopped when she saw me cradling Reimu in my arms. "M-Miss Reimu! Are you okay!?" She rushed in, kicking off her shoes. "Um, who are you?" She said to me. I introduced myself and told her that Lady Kasen had told me to take care of Reimu. Realisation dawned on her face. "Oh! You're the one Miss Kasen told me about!" That sounded...worrisome.

"Aunn." Reimu muttered. "I'm just a little ill." I shook my head and reminded her of how weak she currently was. "Shut up." She muttered at me.

I turned to Aunn and told her that Reimu wanted a bath, and probably didn't want me there for it. "I can help her! I've been watching her for so long and I never get enough of a chance to repay the favour." Relief washed over me. I smiled and thanked the komainu, then lifted Reimu up. Aunn led the way to the bathroom, and I placed Reimu down on the small stool inside. Once I was sure that Aunn could take care of her, I told her that I was going to return home for the night and would be back tomorrow. Reimu looked at me with some emotion that I couldn't describe on her face, but Aunn had a frown. "Um, okay, but please don't leave her for too long. Miss Kasen said that she wanted you two together." I promised that I would be back early tomorrow morning, and that I would be taking care of Reimu as much as I could. Then, I pulled my clothes back on from where they'd been dumped on the floor and made a swift exit before I could be side-tracked any further.

I probably could have made it to the cave that led to Yamame's home in record time, since it was only just past noon but I found myself walking faster than I'd expected. I was just approaching the village and planning to skirt around it to reach the tunnel, when I suddenly had a thought. I didn't know how Yamame was feeling, but I knew she was probably injured and likely hungry. I remembered that she'd mentioned liking spicy food, and for a moment, I stood and stared at the path leading to the village, debating with myself. I knew it was a bad idea, but I didn't really want to go and see Yamame without being able to do something nice for her. I swallowed and made up my mind, then began to proceed down the road toward the village. I'd stick to the shadows and get out as soon as possible. But first, I'd need to go to my old home. Once I started to get to the buildings, I moved over to the side of the street, so that I was as hidden as I could be without looking outright suspicious. I didn't feel like I was being watching, but I still wanted to move as quickly as possible.

>> No.44431801
File: 224 KB, 1002x1657, be9b05039db44e9675b93ba5e8979212.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Once I got to my street, I tried to walk a little more normally. I waved to the redheaded waitress in the café, and soon found myself in front of my home. I took a deep breath, and stepped forward, opening the door. It smelt slightly damp inside, which I assumed was from the rain that had gotten inside when the house had been broken into. I quickly made for my secret stash, from which I withdrew all the money I could. I was just about to turn and leave when I heard a noise, and saw the door to my bedroom slide open. The girl who emerged was unsettling - her hair was a deep shade of purple, long, untidy and stuck out in every direction, and from the top of her head was a long, slightly curved horn. Her facial features were thin and she had deep bags around her eyes, like she didn't sleep well. She wore a huge, almost tent-like t-shirt, and I spotted writing on the lower left side proudly stating with a strange looking heart drawing 'I heart Old Hell', with the 'old' in a speech bubble pushing it between the 'I' and 'hell'. I realised that this must be one of Lady Hecatia's t-shirts, and I was somehow very unsurprised at what it said. The shirt was so long that I almost thought she wasn't wearing anything underneath it, but as her leg raised and she stepped forward, I saw the shorts she had on underneath. There was something stuck to them, looking like syringes and test tubes, and I had to lean on the nearest wall before another panic attack could overwhelm me. As she left the room, she reached under the shirt to scratch at her stomach, and I realised that she was possibly the thinnest girl I'd ever seen. She was so thin that if she were to pull the shirt tight against her navel, I could probably see her ribs poking through it. She had a long, purple tail, which snaked up into the air with a sharp point at the end of it.

Then, she turned and spotted me. We both stared, frozen. "Uh-" She made a noise. "Do you...have any spare blood?" I slowly shook my head. "Damn." She muttered. "I'm still sleepy..." She was hunched over, and I couldn't tell how tall she was. "Oh, uh, who are you...?" Cautiously, I told her that this was my house. "It is? No one was here, so I just..." She vaguely waved her hand around. "Why are you bothering me at this time of day?" She asked, frowning. I paused, then slowly asked her what time she thought it was. "Uh...What time is it?" I pointed out the window. "Oh..." She grumbled. "I, er...Can I just stay here? It's comfortable." For a moment, I wanted to tell her to get out of my house, but it wasn't like I was living there at the moment anyway. Instead, I asked for her name. "I'm Chiyari Tenkajin...a fearsome youkai!" I think I was supposed to be scared, but she seemed so out of it and her appearance was just so strange that I was mostly confused. "...I'm not a Chupacabra" She mumbled under her breath when I stared at her blankly. I didn't know what that was. This was turning into a surreal conversation, so I finally just told her that she could stay here for now. "Nice~" She said, dragging the word out. "I, uh, can't pay you, though... I don't really have a job..." I didn't anymore either, so I just shrugged and said we could work something out later. I was really only here for my money, which she clearly hadn't known that I had. "Well, I'll...uh, let you go this time. I'm totally going to suck all your blood if you came back, though..." I decided to just beat a hasty retreat for now and figure out what to do about the youkai living in my house later.

Once I'd left, I tried to put it out of my mind for now. Instead, I found the first market I could and bought some meat, as many spices as I could find, and some fresh vegetables. I didn't know what Yamame ate, but I decided that you couldn't go that wrong with meat and vegetables. My missions accomplished, I found the first path I could and got out of the village quickly. I hadn't felt like I was being watched, but right as I turned the corner, I thought I saw the medicine seller from Eientei. I don't think she saw me, but I'm not sure. I decided not to waste any time thinking about it and rushed back down the path past the farmland and out into the trees.

>> No.44431807
File: 133 KB, 900x1440, e7d0292486fa7d559f3b59d564d7c287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Once I'd skirted back around the village, the mouth of the cave was in view. I headed inside, hoping that I would be able to find my way to Yamame's house this time. I stopped for a moment so my eyes could get used to the darkness, then stuck to the side of the tunnel so I wouldn't get turned around. I was lucky, because I didn't feel lost at any point, and soon I felt like I could recognize some spots in the tunnel. I squinted, trying to see what was ahead of me. Then, I felt an opening in the wall, which I headed down. Happily, this turned out to be the right way because I soon recognized the signs of Yamame's work area. Finally, I saw the house, looking dark and empty. I wandered slowly closer, then stopped when I spotted Nai asleep and sat next to the door. This turned out to be something of a quandary because I didn't want to startle her awake and have her attack me, but I clearly wouldn't be able to try and enter without her permission.

In the end, I decided to simply tap her once on the shoulder and jump back in case she startled. This proved to be a good idea, because the second I withdrew my finger, she shot straight at me and tackled me straight to the ground. After a second where she seemed to get her bearings, she jumped back. "You!" She cried, still looking surprised. "Didn't anyone tell you not to wake a sleeping spider?" I asked her what I was supposed to do, and she paused for a moment. "Don't!" She finally settled on. "You're here to see Big Sister, aren't you?" She sounded suspicious now. "She's very weak." She stared at me in plain distrust. "You smell like Shrine Maiden." She muttered. I tried to tell her that it was just because she was ill and I was taking care of her. "Big Sister likes you, though..." She was looking at the ground in deep thought, and I finally asked if I could see Yamame. "I'm thinking!" She said, raising her voice slightly. "...Fine. But I'm going to come in there if I hear anything weird." I felt oddly reminded of Marisa. Either way, I took the opportunity and gratefully went to the door, only for Nai to grasp my wrist on the way. "I'll kill you if you ever hurt our Big Sister." She told me, very seriously. I nodded, realising that she really was just the youngest sibling who looked up to her elder sister.

Suitably threatened, I tried the door again, and was pleased to find that it was unlocked. The lights were off, but I was able to pick my way through the room and find the kitchen, where I left the food I had acquired. Then, I tried softly knocking on Yamame's door. After getting no response, I tried cracking the door open slightly. Inside, it was pitch black. I tried softly calling Yamame's name but got no response from that either. Knowing that I might be making a serious breach of etiquette, I stepped inside the room. I tried looking around, but the complete lack of light made it difficult. Blindly, I stepped forward, then tripped on something at my feet. I went sprawling to the floor, landing on my shoulder before rolling to my back, and before I had a moment to even figure out what had happened, I felt a weight slam into my stomach. Even in the dark, I could see the shine of Yamame's eyes. Immediately, I tilted my head back.

First, she bit me. Then, without hesitation, she pulled back and grasped my clothes with one hand, dragging my back off the floor with a pained growl so that she didn't have to lean down as far, and kissed me. I let her push her tongue into my mouth and returned the kiss as best I could. After what felt like hours, she finally pulled back with a gasp. "Do humans usually kick each other when they're horribly injured?" She asked me. "Here I am, starving, hurting and feeling awful, and my favourite human decides he needs to kick me in the side? What am I ever going to do with you, hmm?" There was a noise, and the lights inside Yamame's room began to grow slightly brighter. Now I could see her, I was worried at how she looked. She was also soaked in sweat, but I could see the pain in her eyes. She had ditched her usual dress, and now wore her long-sleeved shirt with the top three buttons undone, and looking down, a loose pair of shorts that had her usual golden rings sewn into it as a pattern. She was pale, and she looked like she might collapse, but unlike Reimu, she didn’t seem so out of it.

"Now, then." She spoke with a wicked smile. "Let's discuss how you're going to repay me."

>> No.44431902

>>44431801
Nuh-uh. I will not be baited. Nope. No way.

>> No.44431915
File: 68 KB, 630x820, ttttt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44431807
why are you so mean to her

>> No.44431928

inb4 Kasen ,Eirin, or Yukari interrupts Anon and Yamame

>>44431807
Looks like Marisa gave the spider the what for!
Just like Mima taught her.

>> No.44431956

Surely Ran was a test, right?...

Anon should've at least made a deal with his squatter to keep the house clean and intruders out.

>> No.44432126

Anon really doesn't need to deal with another hag

>> No.44432210

A surprise Ran appearance but she didn't bring Chen with her...

Makes you wonder though what Yukari is up to to send Ran to go and check things out.

>> No.44432256

>>44432210
Yukari should be awake but I don't think she wants to meet anon just yet, which is why she sent Ran, both as an observer and to assess anon. She should already know about Kasen.

>> No.44432297

I swear to god if the next chapter starts with a small time skip... I can't handle the amount of blue balls if we don't get any reward.

>>44431928
I think those are just effects of the Gohei. Nai being outside implies nobody has been there.

>> No.44432509
File: 94 KB, 190x465, rej65856.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>44431795
Good to see Ran getting the respect she deserves. I dont think she would have killed anon, not exactly in character. She rolled to intimidate (and really didnt put that much effort into it) and just barely failed. She could have come at it from another angle and be very friendly and charismatic e.g. ''Reimu is muh fren, trust me :D''. Nine tailed foxes are peak beauty so that would help. I wouldnt mind seeing her appear more, perhaps as a potential love interest? Ran fluffy horse ending as opposed to Eirin's dark horse ending? Jk, I know Yamame is the one. Also i like to think that she looked like pic related when intimidating anon, despite it being subtle

>> No.44432514

>>44431902
You WILL make the anorexic junkie pay for her room with her body and you WILL like it

>> No.44432586

>>44432509
1. [WIS] Describe the newcomer's clothes in your mind.
2. [INT] "Reimu is fren, trust :D"
3. [CHA] "Reimu is indisposed and needs a bath."
4. Leave.

>> No.44432890

>>44431801
Oh she took the shirt

>> No.44432943

we need a new thread

>> No.44433226

>>44432586
Im a newfriend. Im sorry if i offended you but i wont leave, ok?

>> No.44433268

>>44431807
Tenkobros... not like this...

>> No.44433289

>>44431807
Probably should abstain from "overexerting her strength" if she's not much better than Reimu.

>> No.44434403

Yamamebros... Soon

>> No.44434521

>>44431807
So who do you think will be next to cockblock these two?

>> No.44434545

>>44431801
Would the correct term be ChupaHombre?

>> No.44435618

>>44434521
Nai obviously

>> No.44435869

The time for a new thread is drawing near.

>> No.44437045

New Thread >>44437040

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action