[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 19 KB, 400x400, 2073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4388793 No.4388793 [Reply] [Original]

In the middle of the chaos of inner demons and malicious feelings...
Beyond the spiritual event horizon..
Maintaining the equilibrium of your being and non-being.

is tanasinn

It's in your gr∴sp. T∴∵udg∴ t∵∴hr∵o∴ugh the ashes and b∴e∵∴∵∴c∴
  /:∵(-)∴∴(-)\
  |∴∵∴/ ○\∵\
  |:∵∵/三 | 三|∵|
  |∴:∵| __|__ |∵|
  |∵∴:|  === .|/ tanasinn, lens of the mind

>> No.4388819
File: 33 KB, 851x471, remi fascinating.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fascinating.

>> No.4388834
File: 4 KB, 300x300, 2076.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4388819
Too much thinking and not enough feeling

>> No.4388863

Yeah well see here-- ̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉HE̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉IS̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉COMING̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉GO҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̒̓̔̚̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ZAL ̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉҉ ҉

>> No.4390133

ataraxia

>> No.4390141
File: 49 KB, 438x600, 1209178578761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4390147

Well,

Do they have good jobs waiting for them that will sustain them? The Japan I heard about growing up was kids killing themselves if they didn't get into college, people working 18 hour days a stranger to their family, and no friends just fiction which was why their entertainment got so developed... Then later things started to crumble. Anybody would rebel against such a system by taking what most would consider 'embarrassing' things like living with the parents who might also want to protect their kids against what they went through.

Earlier, discussing the "Sea Shepard" I caught a comment; "To be on a fishing ship is to be a dead man."

>> No.4390157

Is there no honor, nor any reasonable reward for 'basic work'? Look at how they fight, splattering themselves with pepper spray (and manning the water cannons, waving knives, dodging propeller tangling nets, etc.) to bring home Whale Penis and Whale Anus for sushi for their countrymen. I might disagree with fishing the ocean to collapse levels, but from their vantage point they should be considered heroes, not "Dead Men" who are somehow degraded because they do basic work rather than sitting 18 hours a day at an office trying to design and market the latest "Egg" toy...

Really, person one group comes into the harbor: "Look, my countrymen! I have gotten covered with rotten butt-er- horrible acid by crazy eco terorrists, but I have brought home a ship full of fish! Sushi time!" - and they go "How dare you SPEAK to us, UNTOUCHABLE!!!???" (really, wasn't that gravediggers, executioners, Ainu?)

And the other person goes:
"I have designed a masturbation Egg that resembles the fictional vagina of this fantasy monster girl creature that won't be possible for another 100 years with Genetic Engineering..." http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/421840 and they go "Yaaay!!!" and a lady offers to buy the man prize whale anus sushi at a restaurant but he refuses because he prefers to use the eggs to masturbate to the anthropomorphized "Sea Angels"...

Now, I'm joking, ok? I bet Japan could turn itself around real quick, and a lot easier than other countries. It's like Oriental philosophy has been telling us 'westerners' for years: "You need barance glasshoppah!" Just some 'social tweaking' to ensure good jobs at all levels, the social expectation to take them, better laws to protect the man and encourage him to marry, likewise to encourage the woman to marry and stay with the men... Above all a sense of 'purpouse', a 'place in society' with honor.

>> No.4390164

Stop giving me nightmares, assholes.

>> No.4390174
File: 40 KB, 300x300, 2045.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Don't think, feel.

>> No.4390306

When did I click on /x/?

>> No.4391175

Don't think. Feel.
And you will be tanasinn.

>>
Name