[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 357 KB, 640x480, huh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4366511 No.4366511 [Reply] [Original]

I'll never understand touhou...
Because (as far as i know) there are bunch of witch-lolis, that are shooting shitload of projectiles, that i supposed to avoid, while i listen to awesome music...
Sure, it's not bad Shmup, but...
Goddamn.
(oh yeah, I've already played Cherry blosom, and i still don't get it...)

>> No.4366523

Play more.

>> No.4366526

The 'awesome music' is just plagiarised 80s techno songs

>> No.4366527

It's like niche within niche.

Geeks want to avoid doing what everyone is doing. Since their peers are into naruto, bleach and so on we gotta move to this copyleft phenomena featuring little girls shooting bullets and drinking sake.

And now with music, videos, fanarts and doujin gaems, touhou becomes some kind of multimedia lifestyle. Makes you feel different, unique and all that.

>> No.4366528

Your English is fucking terrible. Jump off a bridge.

>> No.4366529

>>4366511
Get out then

>> No.4366531

I'll never understand Halo...
Because (as far as i know) there are bunch of Tentaclemouth-aliens, that are shooting shitload of projectiles, that i supposed to avoid, while i listen to mediocre music...
Sure, it's not bad FPS, but...
Goddamn.
(oh yeah, I've already played Combat evolved, and i still don't get it...)

>> No.4366534

>>4366531
Just because someone does not like Touhou does not mean he like fucking halo or generic fps.

>> No.4366537

I'll never understand umineko...
Because (as far as i know) there are bunch of witches (some are witch-lolis), that are showing of cool magic, that i supposed to not believe, while i listen to awesome music...
Sure, it's not bad sound novel, but...
Goddamn.
(oh yeah, I've already played episode 1, and i still don't get it...)

>> No.4366593

I'll never understand Tsukihime...
Because (as far as i know) there are bunch of vampires (some are loli cat), that are hunting other vampires, that I am supposed to kill, while i fuck them...
Sure, it's not a bad eroge, but...
Goddamn.
(oh yeah, I've already watch the anime, and i still don't get it...)

>> No.4366627

I'll never understand space invaders...
Because (as far as i know) there are bunch of invading-aliens, that are shooting shitload of projectiles, that i supposed to avoid, while i listen to tom sawyer...
Sure, it's not bad shmup, but...
Goddamn.
(oh yeah, I've already beat first wav, and i still don't get it...)

>> No.4366662

I'll never understand /jp/...
Because (as far as i know) there are bunch of NEETs (some are hikki), that are trolling, that i supposed to respond seriously to, while i shit on the floor...
Sure, it's not a bad board, but...
Goddamn.
(oh yeah, I've already shitposted under a trip, and i still don't get it...)

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action