[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 395 KB, 850x1209, 1680964281811545.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
43635245 No.43635245 [Reply] [Original]

Okay, out of all the 2hu characters, which ones have the potential to be Yandere.

>> No.43635271
File: 909 KB, 1000x800, 1456959267190.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Junko would be a mom yandere or a momdere for short.

>> No.43635747

>>43635245
/jp/ users would be the ones obsessed with them.

>> No.43636063
File: 198 KB, 710x892, 59429691efb3bdd40516af675dd5b333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Let's find out, shall we?
Roll for a 2hu.

https://randomtouhougen.neocities.org/

>> No.43636154

Reisen
She'll mind rape you if you look at other women

>> No.43637148

>>43635747
/jp/ user is a 2hu character?!?!

>> No.43637276

>>43637148
i must impregnate this "/jp/ user" you speak of

>> No.43638079

>>43635245
Pretty sure all the youkai, they've been living a hundreds if not thousands of years, that'll drive anybody insane.

>> No.43638255

>>43635245
Merlin is described to obsess over things she's interested in like a maniac in the PCB profiles.

>> No.43638327
File: 256 KB, 1080x1245, 20230602_183330.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43636063
I'm done for......

>> No.43638367

>>43635747
Absolutely. I have been in love enough times to know that I am incapable of a normal relationship with healthy boundaries. Whoever this yandere 2hu is, she will learn that she is in over her head when it comes to dealing with me.

>> No.43638430

>>43638327
she will kidnap you and the only times you will ever see the sun again will be with a leash around your neck and megumu within two stride behind

>> No.43649093

>>43635245
Harate.

>> No.43652073
File: 127 KB, 850x1152, __shiki_eiki_touhou_drawn_by_mashiba_lei__sample-374a7ed58241c68c035cf925069dc6f1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43635245
Eiki could, imagine her lecturing you. You're a slacker with weird interests who barely works around the village just too keep food on the table and maybe get some curio from Kourin that catches your interest. You barely feel the need to make real friends around the village, nobody here really understands you anyways so while you have have to fulfill your needs to socialize somewhere you don't form any meaningful connections.

Then Eiki comes along, she flags you down and starts informing you of your sins in being lazy and not acting as a human should in being a part of his community. You want to just dismiss her, not caring for what happens for your soul as you've almost given up anyways, but something makes you listen to her words.

You couldn't figure why you cared but something about her words seemed sweet to your ears, rarely has anyone truly fussed over you in a long long time. It was why you caught the Yama off guard the next time she caught you in village to lecture you by offering to hear her out over a her a meal at a nearby restaurant.

Eiki was overjoyed at the thought that she's getting through to you, even if your interest was only self-serving in enjoying the company of the only women thats given you the time of day. It didn't hurt that she was rather attractive as well. Hell, as she lectured you about how 'As a man and good human being you need to take steps to desire to better your position and community at large even if takes away from your personal time' you couldn't help but enjoy her soft satisfied smile a bit when she quieted down as she chewed her food and drank.

Naturally for you, you eventually got tired of your usual meetups with her. When you went you still enjoyed it, but you've always been horrible at maintaining relationships and this acquaintanceship was no different, and you subconsciously started seeing and thinking of such meetings as a drag as you always have.

Unfortunately for you, believing she was so close to guiding a soul on the path to avoiding hell she wouldn't take no for an answer, dragging you along till it reached the point of you avoiding her actively. Somehow, it seemed she knew where you lived.

At first it was minor of her calling your name and knocking politely as you cowered inside, knowing she'd just go away after awhile. As the days passed and you retreated home knowing full when she usually came to the village the knocking grew more intense, 'Anon I'm disappointed in you! I know you're in there and the more you languish in your own lethargy the closer you are to suffering in hell!'

Eventually she stopped visiting, you breathed a sigh of relief as you even learned she rarely shows up around the village recently. You were finally able to walk freely, or so you thought.

It was a free day for you and you set yourself up in your home with a nice book intent on being able to relax in your cherished solitude again, when you heard a knock on your door.

You almost opened it to answer it when you heard a familiar voice, "Anon, open up please. I hope you know that I won't take no for an answer anymore!" You retreated further into your house almost on your tiptoes desperate to not make a sound.

However, that didn't fool the green haired judge of the ministry one bit, the knocking on your door was loud. You tried ignoring it but it grew louder as it sounded as if she was sticking the frame with the rod she habitually carried.

For a second the reverberating knocking stopped and you breathed a sigh of relief. Only for you to hear footsteps coming from outside the high-seated privacy window situated along the upper part of the wall near the roof.

You jolted up as you heard a hard knock from just the otherwise of the wall and with a clear and loud voice that was starting to sound frustrated you heard a level voice but with a iron strength as if she talking with a rebellious pupil, "I told you, I'm not letting your soul slip any further. You will not go to hell under my watch."

The window creaked open further as the testy looking Yama opened the shutter up further and floated into the house with an unnatural grace, barely disturbing a grain of dust.

You started to complain, "wh.. what the hell! Can't you take a hint?! I don't want to listen to you ramble on anymore! Get out of my house dammnit!" You were nearly shouting at the girl who seemed entirely unphased as she held the divine rod before her face posed as if judging a soul in her court with her standing ramrod straight, her hands holding the rod to where it partially obscured her mouth and nose.

She spoke after you finished ranting at her without flinching in the slightest and after you ended with a, "and don't be an idiot, you think I care about what happens to me?! I don't care what happens to me after I die so just quit bothering me about your stupid ideals!" she calmly spoke, "it seems I misjudged you after all, a mistake that won't happen again..."

>> No.43654383

>>43652073
Nice

>> No.43656173

>>43652073
poor eiki

>> No.43656874

>>43635245
I think most of the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion would have an above average chance of going yandere if you manage to establish a relationship with one.

>> No.43656897

>>43652073
Eiki sure is dedicated.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action