[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 322 KB, 850x1278, ReimuLookingAtTheMirror.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
43603305 No.43603305 [Reply] [Original]

I live in the middle of nowhere, in an incomprehensible location at the deepest level. There's only one level. I believe in improving my danmaku skills with balanced practice periods and a rigorous grinding routine. When I wake up in the morning, if I'm not experiencing an episode, I'll boot up my machine and start attempting to complete ISC itemless. I can do a thousand attempts now. After I start to feel carpal tunnel, I open my least favorite website, 4chan, where I spend most of my time on homeboard /jp/. I check the catalog to see if my threads about my wives are still up. If I'm in a hurry, I will dump some booru images of my favorite 2hus, but if time permits, I will denigrate select people and call them secondaries for not completing all the games on Lunatic, even though I have never done so myself. Once I'm done, I will roleplay as a touhou character with my fellow anons and engage in mindless shitposting. I require a medically necessary sexual release at least four times a day: Reimu's armpits, Marisa's feet, Sanae's breasts. I've rewired my brain to make use of it all... There is an idea of a 2hufag, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my degenerate NEET lifestyle and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you, I simply am not there.

>> No.43603547

>>43603305
Can confirm

>> No.43607292

Wow are you me OP?
Normalfags often mistake me for some kind of dickhead holonigger. It seems logical because holoniggers also like nijigen culture and in fact browse the exact same websites/boards I do and they also have a penchant for shitposting and otaku games. Holoniggers and I even fap to pictures by the same artists, although I have slightly more refined taste.

>> No.43607324

>>43603305
lol

>> No.43607354

>>43603305
Didn't read. Cute Reimu though.

>> No.43607383

Ma'am this is a WcDonald's.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment