[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 928 KB, 1600x1200, 62071819_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
43145906 No.43145906 [Reply] [Original]

Being tortured by Yuukarin! Having Yuukarin step on your face and stomp on your private parts! Having Yuukarin sit on your face as you struggle to breathe!

>> No.43145925
File: 129 KB, 850x1255, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_akiosketch__sample-89e743ba33930804b089f6103e288ccb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145906
>Some way, past the rolling hills of Gensokyo, I found a field of flowers.

>They stood as higher than a man, as golden titans in green cloaks that held unwavering vigil over their field. They faced the sun always, and bowed their heads without fail as it dipped below the horizon every evening. These were sunflowers, and they seemed cut from a reverent and admirable sort, too different from the paltry meadows that normally dotted Gensokyo.

>Much of this poetry was lost on me, though. Flowers are nice, I thought, and thought no more than that. They smelled good. They looked pretty. They eased the nerves. So I continued to visit, as time permitted, and enjoyed the company of the flowers, away from the busy buzz of the village and whatever stresses I had left behind.

>I had a usual spot, in fact. There was a small hill, sloped gently but barren of the great flowers. One could rest against the trunk of the ancient tree that grew atop it, and behold in awe the flaxen fields that stretched for leagues. The resplendent heads of the sunflowers, grown as they were, disturbed the shape of the ground underneath, and one could hardly see where the ground rose and fell. The flowers seemed to simply fade away in their approach to the misty horizon, and it was unfathomable how large the field truly was. Perhaps it stretched for infinity.

>There was another flower in this field. She stood no higher than the sunflowers, but they parted reverently in her path. By way of their prostration, and the violet parasol that always twirled daintily behind her, she was impossible to miss, and always seemed the centrepiece of the meadow. Red, a foreign dress crimson as blood, but her hair glistened like jade; she truly seemed born of the fertile earth.

>> No.43145945

>>43145906
Does she ever bring a friend along to bust balls together with?

>> No.43145946
File: 130 KB, 850x1046, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_kabocha1408__sample-74409acb322da0e4b998880211f0fefa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145925
>And she had caught me asleep in her field. I'd closed my eyes at the foot of the tree, and not opened them in time.

>"Good morning," she soothed.

>I swallowed. "Afternoon?"

>She looked skyward with a blank expression, regarded it for a moment. To guess the time one would normally look for the sun; she merely stared at the clouds, disinterested. "Maybe. But people wake up in the morning, don't they?"

>"I guess so."

>A minor adjustment to parasol saw its great petals tucked away. With it in hand, she gave a curt bow, one more out of courtesy than respect, before she took a seat to my left, leaning ladylike with her legs to one side.

>I twiddled with my thumbs for a moment, mustering the courage to say something. There was an untouchable air to her beauty, that seemed she would be out of place anywhere but a field of flowers such as this. There was something alien about her, some eccentricity that spilled a droplet of uncertainty and fear into my psyche, that made me hesitate.

>But eventually, I spoke, if only to stifle the overbearing silence. "Are these your flowers, miss?"

>For a long minute, she did not reply. I had thought she'd simply not heard me, and had half a mind to repeat myself or ask something else, but just as I began to speak she found her answer. "No. They followed me here."

>"I see."

>I lied.

>I looked to the azure sky, as if the clouds would spell something for me to say. Fortunately, the strange lady was the one to cut through the quiet this time. "Why are you here?"

>It seemed a forceful thing to ask, but as sung by her voice, it didn't carry any bite or malice. Even so, a little defensive, I shrugged. "I...like the flowers."

>"Mm. That's good." Her own curiousities satisfied, she picked herself from the grass and brushed herself off, headed back for the field of sunflowers. Not two steps away she paused, and spoke without facing me.

>"I think we'll get along."

>I couldn't help but wonder what she meant.

>> No.43145968
File: 252 KB, 1000x773, 32c44f3aa3df9ecb67cf8dbfa8458d13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145945
Sometimes.

>> No.43145970

>>43145946
>Miss Kazami was an odd sort.

>She was aloof, always distant, and preferred the company of her flowers to anything. Even so, she always came to meet me by the tree, and little by little our mere exchanges of pleasantries evolved into conversations, if brief and somewhat one-sided.

>Yuuka preferred to listen. I never liked hearing the sound of my own voice, and tried, with little success, to learn more about her. What little I knew is that she lived somewhere in the field, perhaps in a quaint little cabin I thought, enjoying the gentle bustle of nature over the grip of human society. For what little I knew I couldn't help but envy her.

>On the other hand, Yuuka's tongue was as sharp as it was deft, and even with few words she could steer our conversations whichever way she fancied. First it was my childhood, and I told her I had loved rolling around in the mud and spending my days under the open sky. Then, love. Food, drink, work, play; whatever Yuuka wanted to know about me, she would know in short order.

>A quiet fear had taken root somewhere in my gut, but with each new morning, it held me less. Soon I had learned to ignore it completely.

>Yuuka's smile never fell from her lips. Graceful as a feather, soft and thin-lipped, to smile seemed as natural to Yuuka as blinking, but that is not to say she seemed happy. It was sly and mysterious, and did not express her thoughts, but rather concealed them.

>"Evening," she hummed, never turning to face me, as I took my usual seat at the foot of the tree.

>The sky had adopted a burnt golden shade, too similar to the flowers beneath it. Above, in the expansive blanket of violet and lavender, the first stars were beginning to wake from their celestial slumber. "Evening," I agreed.

>We had our quiet days too. It was enough to watch the sun stain red and fall below the horizon, bleeding its umber red light into the fields, giving shape to the innumerable petals of the innumerable sunflowers, all to a symphony sung by the frogs and crickets. It seemed to be one of those days, at first.

>And it was certainly quiet. After some minutes, Yuuka said nothing as she readjusted with no urgency, wrapped an arm behind me, took me by the hair, and kissed my ear.

>I froze, unsure of what had happened, and unsure of what to do. Where she had kissed was suddenly flustered and unbearably hot, its heat radiating as a blush across my entire face.

>"Mm," she hummed, her lips still touching my ear. "That was nice."

>My lips shaking, my tongue laden, I could not reply. She kissed again, tugging on its skin gently with her teeth as she relented, breathing hot air into into its many crevices. For each assault she made she shuffled, bringing herself closer, saddling up to me, then bringing one leg over mine and seating herself atop me. Her craning my head to one side, my vision was dominated by her green hair, shimmering fiercely in shades of rose and fire under the sunset.

>"Yuuka-"

>"Hush."

>She retreated, something alien in her eyes. A few pecks were given to my other ear, then the forehead, then the other ear again as she rubbed the first one...Whatever the pattern, I couldn't know.

>"What are you doing?"

>"Making you mine." She spoke matter-of-factly.

>"What?"

>"Mm." Her forehead pressed against mine in a bony nuzzle, until she touched the tip of her nose to mine. "I'm taking you."

>Her eyes gleamed, seemingly casting their own baleful light, like those of a beast. I found it hard to hold her gaze.

>"But-"

>"Hush."

>As we were, she moved mere inches to peck me on the lips. For all my fear, all my confusion, all my doubts, when I felt the touch of Yuuka's lips against mine for that fleeting moment, I felt enchanted. Blissful. They were moist, and warm, and comforting, and above all things, loving. I had not forgotten how terribly wrong the situation was, but as she withdrew from her kiss, I thought twice to protest.

>"Do you want me to stop?" Her voice was soft, and level, spoken between a feather and a whisper.

>"Yes," I quivered.

>"Are you scared?"

>I was. I couldn't bear to answer.

>> No.43145982
File: 313 KB, 1369x1500, __elly_touhou_and_touhou_pc_98_drawn_by_aka_tawashi__8365dbf86b17e6f5657f1d3f3bc02a72.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145945
Whenever she does, balls get more than busted. That scythe isn't just for show, you know.

>> No.43145986

>>43145970
Stop it anon you're giving me an erection.

>> No.43145989

Isn't this the story written by the guy with a femdom/mummy fetish?

>> No.43145993

>>43145982
sounds dreamy! what is the name of her friend?

>> No.43145999
File: 95 KB, 850x1128, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_iganashi1__sample-1df770214115906968b4e739d6ec5c53.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145970
>"Is it because I'm a youkai?"

>To hear the words on her lips made me flinch. The quiet fear in my gut, now affirmed, twisted, and I with it, at not realization but confirmation. Of course I'd known - any human who lived a life outside the village lived short - but I didn't want to believe it. Now I had no choice, and I nodded.

>In the time it took me to nod she finished entertaining herself with my lips, and moved to my neck, tickling it with tender, featherlike busses. "If you knew I was a youkai," she whispered, "then you can't complain if I gobble you up."

>Swallowing, I nodded.

>There was a sound, low as the snarl of a tiger, yet so pristine, so unbelievably graceful and songlike, I couldn't fathom it being Yuuka's gentle laughter. "But I won't eat you.

>"I'm going to keep you."

>She craned my head back, baring my neck, and tickled the skin ever so delicately with the edges of her fangs. For each stroke, just as I thought she would sink her teeth into my vitals, they would relent and the touch of her lips would replace them, moistening the tender flesh. Downwards she slithered, planting more threatening kisses down the length of my neck in the dozens, stopping when she reached my collarbone.

>She paused, and I felt the tremble of her lips as they formed a giggle. "You're enjoying yourself."

>My hands were on her hips, unconsciously pinching the ample, shapely fat underneath her many-layered dress, reading the shape of her lovely body. I could barely flinch, couldn't eke out a noise, as a hand shot to my mouth and covered it, stifling my cry of surprise. "Not a noise," she hushed. "Be a good boy."

>Never had I thought the smell of potting soil and flower petals to be so threatening and oppressive. With her hand smothering me, the aroma was overbearingly strong, sickeningly sweet, at once sending me into a terrified frenzy and a deep sleep.

>To be, in equal measure, unable to run yet unable to fight, instilled a horrible, absolute fear. Or, perhaps it was the same fear I had always felt, but only now, with no other options at hand, was I faced with its reality and implacability. As Yuuka took a free hand to my clothes and shed them, I couldn't help but shiver, could do nothing to the sense of helplessness that took hold.

>"Stop," I begged, in a feeble quiver that did not even convince myself.

>She did not. Yuuka came as close to my ear as she did when kissing it, and whispered, "Don't you want to be here?"

>I gave a curt nod, unsure of who I was convincing.

>"Haven't you longed to leave the village? To live in nature?"

>Nod.

>"And haven't you been looking for a girl to treat you right?"

>I choked on nothing. "Miss Kazami is...more like a, a mother to me-"

>But I stopped myself. Hadn't I been hoping for this to happen? I had every opportunity to flee from her before. I knew she was a youkai, after all, and there were hardly any happy ends with their ilk. Who did I have to blame but myself?

>It was an afterthought. I wouldn't tire my tongue on a fruitless argument; I, a human, could argue with a youkai as much as a flower could argue with me. There was no bridging our differences but through letting Yuuka take what she wanted. Wholly, I was inferior.

>She read my mind. "Hush," she soothed again, a hair's breadth from my ear. "I can be your mommy, but first, you're my little flower."

>I nodded. "Yes..."

>My eyes were nearly shut, blinking away the scarce tears that had dampened them. Now open, they saw Yuuka, her vest and dress on the grass beneath her, her bone-white shirt unbuttoned and revealing the breasts underneath.

>More lucid, and sobered by the calmness of surrender, I came to realize just how different we were. Yuuka had always leaned more than she sat, and until now, with her atop me, I hadn't realized she was taller than me. Were we level, my eyes would not have reached her chin. Now in my lap, Yuuka could rest her head atop mine, and smother me in her chest, and she did exactly that.

>Tall indeed, but she was not slender. It dazzled me how much of her assets, two plump, pumpkin-sized breasts, could be hidden by a mere two layers of cloth. They rested on my shoulders and warmed the neck as, tentatively, I returned Yuuka's kisses tenfold in the crevice between her mounds of love, encouraged by the soft, steady petting that Yuuka found some delight in doing. My hands moved randomly, seeking some excess to grip and massage, touching each and every roll that graced her fertile figure.

>Only when they reached her bottom did I realize my own, and felt the rhythmic grinding of Yuuka's groin against mine, swimming circular, teasing the untended erection that found footing between her chubby thighs. Even with my lips sealed by her skin I could not suppress a quiet moan, a musical hum at the sudden pleasure. She, in turn, let slip a titter, amused at my reaction and half-tempted to tease me more.

>> No.43146012
File: 149 KB, 850x1225, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_hira_san__sample-883fa51e06da2e7de9e81c92377ef339.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145999
>On my shoulders her bust began to jostle and sway, with Yuuka seeming to dance more than she bounced, her movements perfectly in tune with the ripples in her breasts. More and more I was met with the overwhelming urge to kiss her rolls, to gnaw and sink my teeth into them to satisfy some unknowable primal urge, but this was opposed by my ever-growing need to breathe. As soon as I opted for the latter, shrugging that lovely heft from my shoulders and pressing it against my own chest, Yuuka was already exploiting me; I found myself staring into her blood ruby eyes for a brief moment, before she pulled me in for a deep, smothering kiss.

>I had no time to breathe, none to recover, and even less to find my bearings. Above, pleasure, yet below, the same. When overwhelmed in rapture, one cannot help but surrender to it, and it seemed to gnaw at the outline of my being, threatening to consume me in its sweet promises. I hadn't a clue what I was doing, nor what was being done to me, save for the lustful prodding of Yuuka's tongue against mine and the ecstatic warmth that was beginning to swell below.

>It wasn't so much as a climax as a perpetual, never-ending climb. The unmistakable blankness of orgasm gripped me, took from me my sight and sense of reason, and the still-lucid iota of my consciousness thought it was over.

>Yuuka disagreed. "More," she cooed, in the rare moment she allowed me to breathe.

>There was little I could do to oblige her. Her order rang with a serene clarity that commanded me to obey, and my hips buckled and thrust to the best of their ability, however much they could with their vitality sapped, as if to give more to Yuuka. More. More. More. It was the only word we shared in what felt like days. I had neither a thought to follow nor disobey; it was as if my body was only hers to command, now. I would - could - contest nothing.

>So it came as music, in rhythm, beat by beat. It was as much sound as it was feeling, as taste as it was sight. It numbed the mind, but excited the senses, or perhaps the other way around? I felt my lips move, but without words at their disposal, just as I had so much to say but no way to say it. It was senseless, and it was overbearing.

>Yuuka continued to move. Up, down. She made no indication of her own pleasure but a cruel glint in her eye, amused by the pathetic creature that had surrendered to her, or maybe captivated by its lost innocence. Below I could only squirm, defeated, lost to a guilty pleasure, prey to a greater predator. Had I ever stopped to consider the feelings of the grass underfoot, or the flowers I plucked to put in my home? Hadn't I done with them as I pleased?

>So I was to Yuuka as the flowers were to me. Enjoyment.

>Whatever distinction there was between having passed out and then later recovered was demolished.

>It had been hours, I knew that much. Only for the rising red haze in the sky, opposite to where the sun had once set, shedding its subtle amber hues on the valleys and fields below in a warm embrace.

>At some point I had become alert again, but when specifically, I hadn't an idea. When I did come to, my jaw was sore and my lips dry, my mouth soundlessly mimicking a word repeated, ad infinitum: "Mommy." A shameful, embarrassing thing to speak, but even when I willed it to stop my lips would twitch, conditioned to say it endlessly. Perhaps they knew better than me.

>Yuuka meanwhile had seated me firmly against the tree, smothering me always in her embrace, her hands playing with lengths of my hair, idly drawing swirls only to pet them flat seconds later. Leaning into her chest, her every breath seemed to rock me back and forth, a noiseless lullaby that coaxed me into a truer, restful sleep.

>She noticed my wakefulness. In her garnet eyes, I could see the glint of the sun, rising as it always has.

>"Good night," she whispered.

>I only nodded.

>> No.43146031

>>43145989
youre going to need to be a lot more specific than that anon

>> No.43146038

>>43146031
https://archiveofourown.org/users/lpiv/pseuds/lpiv

>> No.43146041

Yuuka is not mean and she would never do any of this to someone who doesn't run away in terror from her as a first reaction.

>> No.43146064
File: 872 KB, 852x1200, 42f0fa834a4c0558982703969716fb1c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yuuka at the beach!

>> No.43146100
File: 746 KB, 2681x2667, __elly_and_kazami_yuuka_touhou_and_touhou_pc_98_drawn_by_aka_tawashi__5863ef93c2b48f26e7796e09fef45b68.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145993
Elly, the original Yuukafan.

>> No.43146873
File: 195 KB, 800x1600, 4b44b4fdb993aa9845418abb959b0bba.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43147308

>>43145906
>stomp on your private parts
>>43145945
>>43145982
W-wait I thought that Cbt with Yuuka game was the other kind of cbt?

>> No.43150775
File: 89 KB, 750x1200, FsuKYvAagAA_UKt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Be quiet, Yuuka just woke up

>> No.43150854

I have two sunflowers outside now!

>> No.43150910
File: 597 KB, 800x1000, goodmorning.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43150775
That's a day shirt, she'd better finish getting dressed before coming out like that.
[spolier] Unless she plans on taking it off soon anyway, that is. [/spoiler]

>> No.43151452

>>43150775
Wake up hag, someone is touching your sunflowers.

>> No.43151860

>>43146012
god i wish that were me

>> No.43151903

>>43151860
Which one?

>> No.43155186
File: 640 KB, 1190x1190, 3332e93a3cfcae50b12070d765d5cc3a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Let her in

>> No.43155194

>>43155186
No.

>> No.43155219

>>43155186
Fuck off green-haired weirdo.

>> No.43155231

>>43155186
I'm turning on the windshield wiper.

>> No.43155241

>>43150775
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.43155243

>>43146100
she looks super cute! has she been known to cause pain to sensitive male body parts before too?

>> No.43156333
File: 423 KB, 1866x2000, __elly_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_kaigen_1025__c659543846eb435df2aa1236974e4d82.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43155243
Probably not, but if Yuuka ever asked her to do something like that, she wouldn't hesitate.

>> No.43161963

>>43145906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iRs3L-YsQo

>> No.43163624

>>43145906
I want to bite Yuuka's fat nipples and spank her

>> No.43163655

>>43145925
>>43145946
>>43145970
>>43145999
>>43146012
uhh... one ticket to boner viller!

>> No.43165692

>>43163624
she is the one that does the biting and spanking.... and crushing

>> No.43170007
File: 362 KB, 1366x2048, Da0_3caU8AALp2O.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good OP this time. I like.
Spoiler: the lewder version of my next MMD release will involve what qualifies as CBT.

>> No.43170728
File: 1016 KB, 3000x2800, FtSMldSaUAAZg3x.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43170738
File: 842 KB, 3000x2800, FtSMmhHaIAEwkbV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43170728

>> No.43170817 [SPOILER] 
File: 318 KB, 609x845, yuukaandcirno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43170738
Yuukarin is a lovely caring person at heart, she just enjoys taking her anger out on the fairies!

>> No.43171020

>>43170738
W-What if she starts cuddling me in her sleep and I get a boner?

>> No.43171031
File: 62 KB, 680x604, violence.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43171020
Pray to all the gods there may or may not be that you lived a good life.

>> No.43172862

>>43170007
Where to see it?

>> No.43172934
File: 2.74 MB, 864x1468, sunflwr.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What do you think Yuuka would smell like?
Just generally not in a sexual/fetish way or anything.
I'd think it would be faintly of lavender, with the smell of potting soil mixed in.

>> No.43173315

>>43171020
either your life expectancy drops to zero, or you sire a half youkai
one or the other

>> No.43173361

Being tortured by Yuuka by having her show you affection! She knows you're not used to it and it makes you uncomfortable, which is why she does it! Sometimes might put a hand on you and keep it there! Or she might hold you close and refuse to let you go until she wants to! Sometimes if she's really dastardly she might kiss you on the lips! She's a wicked creature that lives to make you uneasy!

>> No.43173421

>>43155186
Sure, why not? What's she gonna do, kill me?

>> No.43173939
File: 957 KB, 1600x1200, 5856edf163629f14e0aae693bb67f58e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145906
>Being loved and appreciated by Yuukarin. Having Yuukarin hug you and kiss you! Having Yuukarin calling you her beloved husband!

To be honest, idea of bloodthirsty, violent and sadistic girl easing up in your presence and showing her softer side sounds extra nice.

>> No.43173968
File: 134 KB, 440x628, 2b7f9badf847ac16449f01c2a9100218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43173939
>Having a monstrous woman who has a soft spot for you and you alone.

I don't want to fix a bad woman. It's her evil nature that drew me to her in the first place, after all. I just want to be her exception so I can encourage and enjoy her worst qualities at her side.

>> No.43174008
File: 279 KB, 650x800, yuuka in her ideal state.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43173939
>>43173968
>you and you alone
nonsense, Yuuka would have boundless love for her many children as well
emphasis on many, she is all about nurturing new life after all

>> No.43174162

>>43170738
I want to snuggle Yuuka so bad

>> No.43174229

>>43174008
You sure? Life will become so much more hectic with kids around. No more peaceful days of walking through the flowers, drinking tea, and reading books.

>> No.43175526
File: 824 KB, 512x1024, 00701-Euler-1627230428, 40 ss, cfg 10, best quality photorealistic masterpiece realistic lighting street evening lamps sexy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43172862
On YouTube and nicovideo, with a relevant Pixiv post as well. You will be able to go to the long version from there.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1645368850999812096/pu/vid/1280x720/tI8gh33l616g0DTV.mp4?tag=12 — somewhat of a teaser.

>> No.43177663
File: 141 KB, 850x1072, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_ryouryou__sample-f94ab36d4a3bdcfb51696df2a5746c80.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43174229
Life changes and moves on, Anon.
There are only going to be so many days in your life, so you'd better make them count!
Even Yuuka knows this, which is why she's waited for so long for the right man!

>> No.43178320
File: 617 KB, 800x839, FlJwj1VaYAAUfye.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43174229
More than worth it, who doesn't want to be greeted by a bunch of cute little Yuukas when coming home from work

>> No.43179817

>>43177663
>>43178320
What if motherhood causes her to lose her edge?

>> No.43179859
File: 135 KB, 850x1203, precious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43179817
I'll love Yuukarin for whoever she is, scary, cute, or anything in between, so long as she's happy.

>> No.43180370

>>43146064
>>43146873
I really, REALLY, love tall Yuukas with big mamas

>> No.43180542
File: 119 KB, 736x1003, cyuutka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43180370
I prefer medium sized Yuukas with ample, but still modest breasts.

>> No.43180927

>>43179817
motherhood is her edge

>> No.43186156
File: 515 KB, 660x760, 106088052_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thoughts on embarrassed naked overalls Yuuka?

>> No.43186249
File: 545 KB, 576x704, 00848-Euler-2407211544, 40 ss, cfg 10, best quality photorealistic masterpiece realistic lighting sunflower field thick milf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43186156
An agreeable visage.

>> No.43186283

>>43186249
Kill yourself.

>> No.43186295

>>43186249
Stay alive.

>> No.43186341
File: 726 KB, 576x704, 00853-Euler-4035198476, 40 ss, cfg 10, best quality photorealistic masterpiece realistic lighting red fruit asutora miata8674.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43186283
>>43186295
Is that discord I spot? I guess that's why this strange fruit appeared.

>> No.43187572
File: 1.23 MB, 2541x1764, Yuuka 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43187672

>>43145906
does Yuuka ever wear stiletto high heels? like loubatins or something like that?

>> No.43187845
File: 242 KB, 960x540, 92424189_p13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43187672
Absolute-fuckingly. A lot of the time.

>> No.43188027
File: 232 KB, 600x724, 4d3cc1fa11140441f016e40ab162ff7c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43187672

>> No.43188067
File: 43 KB, 729x1032, FoxpxCLaQAAiK07.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43188072
File: 225 KB, 1046x1500, trouserYuuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43188067
Cute yuukarin!
I like it when she is dressed more conservatively.

>> No.43188111

Has anybody played Yuuka's game? I don't have a switch sadly
https://www.nintendo.com/en-ca/store/products/harvest-yuuka-switch/

>> No.43188127

>>43188111
>Yuuka's game
I got YuuYuu jiteki no Yuukarin, which is pretty okay.

>> No.43188471
File: 1.02 MB, 1000x1363, 48625014_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43188072
I agree. It feels right. The gloves look is nice too.

>> No.43188479
File: 181 KB, 850x1170, prettylady.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43180542
>>43188471
What are the odds?

>> No.43188561

>>43188479
I have made a fool of myself in this delirious state...

>> No.43188927
File: 279 KB, 1145x1169, Fq5Oa0XagAEHe1x.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All hail the Queen of Braves

>> No.43189034

>>43188027
that is so hot, imagining being kicked in the nads by her in those heels

>> No.43189086
File: 1.69 MB, 2000x2000, FeJALapVEAANrfD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yuuka threads always devolve into "I want Yuukarin to kick me in the nuts" and "I want to marry and have several kids with her". I quite aware both sides have significant overlap with each other.

>> No.43189121

>>43189086
Yin & yang, both in perfect harmony.
I want to marry her tough.

>> No.43189312
File: 144 KB, 1064x798, 3930967_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43189086
I want to live in peace and quiet with her. No kids and certainly no getting kicked in the nuts. Just the two of us enjoying our days among the flowers.

Of course I'm also not going to stop her from killing people if she wants to. She can protect our peace better than I can.

>> No.43189363
File: 175 KB, 850x1366, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_tomatolover16__sample-ffa807d7424aaba4aed9bd2574f75266.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43189312
I want to develop total psycopathy towards the fairies.
Think about it, if you can be friends/lovers with Yuukarin, you could wait until a shotgun lands in Gensokyo, or the materials and tools needed to make one, and spend your days with Yuuka shooting fairies for fun.
What are they gonna do, die?

>> No.43189382
File: 1.47 MB, 400x446, real life yandere.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43189086
>"I want Yuukarin to kick me in the nuts" and "I want to marry and have several kids with her".
I want Yuuka to do this to me.

>> No.43189577

>>43189363
Careful not to hit the flowers!

>> No.43190016

>>43145906
Where's her hat?

>> No.43190047

>>43190016
What hat?

>> No.43190055

>>43190047
You know, the one she usually wears.

>> No.43190062
File: 1.51 MB, 1400x1400, 65302148_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43190055
This one?

>> No.43190074

>>43190062
No.

>> No.43190551
File: 188 KB, 850x531, yuukanightcap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43190074
This one?

>> No.43190560

>>43190551
Yes.

>> No.43190621

>>43190560
That one is kept in a drawer until bed time.

>> No.43191529

>>43170738
Source?

>> No.43192987
File: 719 KB, 512x1024, 00846-Euler-3436117041, 40 ss, cfg 10, best quality photorealistic masterpiece realistic lighting dancing club lady milf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43191529
MATAsoup.

>> No.43194756
File: 6 KB, 68x105, Th135Yuuka.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yuuka says hi

>> No.43197289
File: 113 KB, 400x400, 4f0723174cee973b9e469bff1a3c490a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43194756
Hello!

>> No.43197537

>>43194756
Yuuka is small and bulliable!

>> No.43199244
File: 288 KB, 1000x1200, 102516216_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43199256

>>43199244
I don't want to go on a date with Yuuka! She is scary.

>> No.43199291
File: 593 KB, 720x777, yuukapout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43199256
Don't hurt Yuuka's feelings by believing all that stuff in Akyuu's books!
She won't hurt you unless you've done something to her, and is perfectly lovely if you take the time to talk to her.
And she only SOMETIMES beats fairies to death for annoying her!

>> No.43199319

>>43199291
>And she only SOMETIMES beats fairies to death for annoying her!

And that is completely okay because they are ultimately just fine anyways! Even Akyuu recommends that humans beat the hell out of them if they feel stressed!

>> No.43199354
File: 138 KB, 850x888, dumbfuckretard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43199319
Faries are just naturally occuring punching bags!
They are practically begging for correction in the form of your fists!
Really, Yuukarin is massively patient for putting up with them at all!

>> No.43199358

Would Yuuka be put off by a human who is just as into it as she is if not more so?

>> No.43199377
File: 562 KB, 1600x1600, yukk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43199358
She would find it weird if you didn't want to beat people up!
If she likes you enough, she might even overlook the fact that ordinary humans can't really do much in the way of fighting, and just let you watch the master at work!

>> No.43199414

>>43199377
All things considered, humans aren't all that strong even at their strongest. There is only so much suffering they can inflict with their hands alone but they more than make up for it with their ingenuity! Just look at all the cartel videos and their outside the box methods of execution!

The question is, would Yuuka be put off by this level of sadism or would it inspire her to get more creative?

>> No.43199438
File: 192 KB, 1050x1200, EVzZFhWUEAAFv7a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43199414
Let's not go there.

>> No.43199455
File: 60 KB, 850x781, dunfuckedup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43199414
Yuuka would take it as a personal challenge!
But she's too busy to make it last all that long.
I think someone as cool as her would more than find ways to outdo the cartels if she really wanted to, but unlike the cartel she isn't a single minded monster! You'd have to do something REALLY bad to get that treatment!

>> No.43199490

>>43199455
>You'd have to do something REALLY bad to get that treatment!

Like what?

>> No.43199512
File: 57 KB, 849x501, yukarinandyukarin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43199490
Comparing her perfection to that saggy granny who's so full of herself, yet probably can't even beat her in a fight.

>> No.43200833 [DELETED] 

>>43145906
You are sick and need help.

>> No.43202295

>>43197537
I want to put her in a flower pot and watch her grow.

>> No.43202471

>>43145925
holy fuck this is good writing

>> No.43206501
File: 429 KB, 600x720, __kazami_yuuka_and_hoshiguma_yuugi_touhou_drawn_by_ario__5428d4e5d225700cee0651ea7329cb4c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yuuka is a big girl

>> No.43206513
File: 17 KB, 543x489, kill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43206501
I hope she blasts that drunk oni away from her once she realizes what she's done.
My wife would never degrade herself by insulting her biology like that, would she?

>> No.43206957
File: 1.28 MB, 798x1111, 63b69fc5d5ef296a319f8658b1a5a8f9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do they make a good couple?

>> No.43207026

would she ever use her teeth to inflict pain?

>> No.43207031

>>43206957
Yuuka doesn't strike me as a shouta/lolicon.
She seems more the type to get pissed off at a bug in her garden (Bearing in mind most insects are pests to plants, it's really only bees that are important)
I bet wriggle is one wrong word away from an ass whooping every second she goes near the garden.

>> No.43207062
File: 522 KB, 900x1075, 1435153435231.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43207031
>Bearing in mind most insects are pests to plants, it's really only bees that are important
Carnivorous insects that do not pollinate flowers are also important, as are spiders. They hunt down the herbivorous insects that do threaten plants.

>> No.43207090
File: 181 KB, 850x1147, yuukandwriggle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43207062
Wriggle's just some grub.
I don't think fireflies even do anything but eat some leaves n shit.
Not to mention that Wriggle is a weak piece of shit that will never accomplish anything, and Yuuka values raw strength and power above all else.

>> No.43207348

>>43207090
someone told me in another thread that Wriggle does CBT too ? She can't be that weak then

>> No.43207412
File: 135 KB, 850x850, TheChart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43207348
Well, you see, if we consult The Chart, we can see that Wriggle is in the bottom right quadrant, more on the bottom than the right.
According to the research conducted by Spacjin, (A moment of silence for his totally-unrelated sterility), we can conclude that Wriggle would be pretty average in terms of CBT, and wouldn't like doing it anyways.

>> No.43207496

>>43207412
So Yuuka is good at CBT but is pretty indifferent to actually doing it

>> No.43207522

>>43207496
A fine analysis, anon.
Yes, Yuuka would be able to absolutely pulverize your nutsack. If she really wanted to, her kick could shatter your pelvis and turn your balls to paste dribbling out your cock.
However, since she's such a refined lady with good tastes, she'd not dirty her feet by doing that.
No, she'd much rather just kill you or ignore any request you made in that department.
And if she was doing it as punishment, she'd just masterspark your groin.
Thank you for the question.

>> No.43209448
File: 262 KB, 1240x1584, FtHJppaaQAEMQxw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cross pollination

>> No.43210655

>>43207412
>>43207496
>>43207522
Stop trying to make me get off to cbt again...I-I'm better than that now!

>> No.43210676

>>43207412
>>43210655
Also...Nitori would never, she's a good girl!

>> No.43213826
File: 726 KB, 800x800, 75469680_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My wife is so pretty

>> No.43213843
File: 343 KB, 868x1227, GOTS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43213826
You mean my wife.

>> No.43213844
File: 151 KB, 600x1000, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_y2__9b86122ec3fd3d59fcbc7be049afc78f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43213864
File: 98 KB, 600x882, b5f343b4a076b6f6843e7e3d9c535d68.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43214502
File: 466 KB, 600x800, 1609435802060.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43179817
They say motherhood is strength

>> No.43214605
File: 270 KB, 850x1360, Yuuwooga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43214502
I'm about to make Yuuka stronger than any other being could hope to be then!

>> No.43214607
File: 2.50 MB, 2136x3212, 812083-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43214605
Good luck

>> No.43214694
File: 420 KB, 600x600, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_ugatsu_matsuki__113114058af62d1d5c72b5b8e5d03862.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43214605

>> No.43216553

>>43207412
I can't read Japanese, can you tell me a few of the girls that are on there that would love to inflict testicle pain?

>> No.43216573

>>43216553
Top bottom is enjoyment of causing ball pain
left right is skill at causing ball pain
as you can see, Reisen is very good at it, but doesn't enjoy doing it, whereas Koishi adores it but is pretty bad

>> No.43216589

granny

>> No.43217073
File: 97 KB, 850x1133, yuukapissed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43216589
The last thing you get to say before you are maasuta supakk'd into oblivion

>> No.43217747

>>43217073
Messy hair! Brushing is needed.

>> No.43220978
File: 426 KB, 1920x1080, 107176546_p7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43217747
Fluffy messy hair is an important part of Yuukarin's image!

>>43172862
>>43175526
By the way, while not every version is ready yet, the true femdom experience videos are done and uploaded at this point.

>> No.43226056
File: 438 KB, 2000x3066, 45381536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nya~

>> No.43227551
File: 2.07 MB, 416x240, yuuka pov stomp.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want Yuuka to torture me with her feet!

>> No.43228421
File: 1.50 MB, 3072x1728, 228347.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43227551

>> No.43228470

>>43228421
>>43227551
MMD was a mistake.

>> No.43231316
File: 390 KB, 1707x2048, FtYQ5uFXgBY1eNL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Slavic tradwife Yuuka invites you to celebrate Easter by consuming dick-shaped bread cake and doing other Easter things, like knocking your painted eggs (which represent balls filled with seed) against each other in a ritual to invite fertility!

>> No.43231321

>>43228470
Sometimes I think so too, not gonna lie.

>> No.43231405
File: 55 KB, 581x921, yuukasuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43231316
Informing Yuukarin that neither of us are slavic!
Questioning why she's suggesting such odd things!
Her blushing and not directly answering the question!
She does this a lot, I know she's not the most social, but I can't help but wonder what in the hell she was thinking!
Since no one else will come, I'll go along anyway!

>> No.43234754

>>43231316
I never thought about a Slavic Yuuka but I kind of like that idea now.

>> No.43236711

>>43234754
Sunflowers are the national flowers of Ukraine

>> No.43236746

>>43145906
I'm going to take her flowers.

>> No.43237824

>>43145925
im glad you like it anonymous :)

>> No.43237839

>>43236746
A moment of silence for our dead brother.

>> No.43237851
File: 39 KB, 461x610, Ft2Q5xyWIAclg6I.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43231405
But it's not odd at all! Kulichi are almost as delicious as her, and eating them is more or less the only Easter tradition I actually adhere to faithfully.

>>43234754
It's my headcanon that the ancient spirit Yuuka originates from the thick forest-rich lands belonging to modern Russia, from the age before anyone was even aware of the Rus people. Once discovered by humans, she lived beside but away from them for a while before gaining infamy and contributing to pagan legends of evil natural spirits such as rusalkas (inland water body mermaids) and leshii. Over time, she traveled across the world after earning fear and persecution in one place after another in various ways, reaching France through the ever-turbulent Balkans around the Renaissance period and staying there for a few years, mastering French within months, before coming to America during the Wild West age, where she found herself comfortable for a long time, but eventually she returned to Tzarist Russia through Japan and then China. This fateful decision led her into the Red Guard in search of freedom from the oppressive monarchy and, after the Russian Civil War, the CheKa-reorganized-as-NKVD, which also allowed her to indulge in her sadistic inclinations as a side benefit. In NKVD's ranks she fought from the Battle of Moscow to Berlin and then against the Japanese in Manchuria and on Sakhalin, later allegedly using her experience to covertly help the Maoists prevail in China; however, the second half of the century with its developments in human education presented her with a choice through Yukari Yakumo: either stay in the human world and wither together with the miniscule number of remaining spirits with physical manifestations or come to her forcefully cordoned-off piece of reality and blossom with the still-present belief in fantasy in exchange for helping maintaing that belief as an extraordinarily terrifying youkai. What she chose should be obvious to you all.

>> No.43237866

>>43237851
That is the most demented take I've ever read that isn't from a shitposter or schitzo.

>> No.43237959

>>43237851
Maximal autism is such a sight to behold. Godspeed, anon.

>> No.43237988
File: 346 KB, 850x1360, whatthefuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43237959
Marximal autism, you mean.
And I just so happen to have the perfect image for this!

>> No.43238011
File: 1.22 MB, 1862x823, Yuukarin's story.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43237866
Don't let me stop you from believing that I'm neither.

>>43237988
lol
I had already attached the screenshot of this old post but updated the thread just before posting. This NKVD pic was, in fact, the main inspiration for my headcanon, and her being paired with Russia from Hetalia the secondary.

>> No.43238024

>>43238011
two (you)s in one post, unusual.
I have a thing for gunhus.
I might be as autistic in a different regard.

>> No.43238121
File: 677 KB, 3840x2160, meronpanseizin-1647235793226977282-img1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43238024
Indeed, maybe I should have included a third to thank the other anon for wishing me godspeed. Otherwise I see nothing unusual about it. Speaking of gunhus, I also made a short MMD vid of Yuuka (the then-new kaoru version, pic related) firing a revolver in an indoor range for the corresponding 1-hour-challenge back in 2019... no, it was 2020 after all, when the model wasn't remotely new anymore.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1214549988195389440/pu/vid/1280x720/DZ0jxZUy3GVcrW53.mp4?tag=10

>> No.43238147
File: 391 KB, 989x850, 1674577337913874.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43238024
>I have a thing for gunhus.
Don't we all?
I was gonna post my AKM drawing now only to realise that >>43199377 already did, darn.

>> No.43238162

>>43238011
Don't worry, I made an autistic series of posts trying to rationalize the idea for a Scottish Meiling a while back too. Also based on a single image.

>> No.43238196
File: 71 KB, 850x660, cowboykarin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43238121
God I love Yuuka.
Shit like this where there's clearly an element of danger, but in sucha feminine and femme fatale way is the reason I haven't moved on like I have with other 2hus. She's the perfect combination of dangerous and sexy, and there can be no proof to convince me otherwise. She just suits extreme violence and being an elegant lady so well.
I have other gunhu images, but Yuuka and Marisa are the two big ones. Both of them are well known for their firepower rather than using any other kind of skill, so I guess it just naturally suits them better than others.
I guess I just like sociopaths.

>> No.43238213
File: 93 KB, 850x531, yuukagustav.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43238147
Oh me, oh my.
That's another one.
>>43238162
I was there for that too

I think I need a different hobby.

>> No.43238250
File: 2.84 MB, 1434x2007, girlsUndPanzerKatyusha.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43234754
reminds me of that Russian girl in Girls Und Panzer

>> No.43238476
File: 2.36 MB, 440x450, fluffy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43238196
If Yuukarin were to see Katyusha, she'd surely take her home to give her exclusively vodka and strong liquor-based sweets!

>> No.43238557

>>43238476
they would make a great team

>> No.43238614
File: 1.24 MB, 1700x2404, __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_raku_rakugaki__8df0ba7b4da8557b1801f9ae1883ade9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43238250
>>43238476
Red eyes + Green hair is the sign of the best girl

>> No.43238644
File: 168 KB, 600x888, 21733733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Which VA would be the best fit for Yuuka?

>> No.43241429
File: 422 KB, 512x512, ai-meme.com (14).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43242112
File: 168 KB, 1560x2048, Ftvl92WagAA7ZzU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43238644
If I were an anime director, I would go to greatest lenghts trying to get 96neko to voice her.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sv8Yl2dgdBI
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uc7ums5a-qM
Otherwise, there are her and Junk's Touhou LW voice actresses, adding up to 5 total.

For the Russian dub, I would probably get Olga Pletneva, and I don't know any English names with the required voice range.

>> No.43248464

I wonder what her house looks like? I imagine it's a nice little cottage smack in the middle of the sunflower field.

>> No.43248483
File: 435 KB, 850x1619, Elly&friends.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43248464
She lives in Mugenkan.
I always imagine it to be very red (red is Yuuka's favorite color), with lots of ivy and iron railings. Oh, and every window has a flowerbox. All. Of. Them.
And Aunty Elly lives in a cottage at the gates.
How does Yuuka get to her flower field in a reasonable time?
Youkai powers.
Yuuka has a lot of those.

>> No.43248520
File: 356 KB, 1000x1333, 3be002e0-a6cb-11eb-b56d-5d87c271adfd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43248483
She'd probably like the plant motifs of art noveau too.

>> No.43249267
File: 880 KB, 2953x2362, 8e33e2faed31eca3b1909e461ab90de4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43248520
And just beyond those windows is a lake of blood. Yuuka can stand on the balcony with a cup of tea in hand and look out at that lake on days when she doesn't feel like going to the flower field.

>> No.43249296

>>43242112
>Otherwise, there are her and Junk's Touhou LW voice actresses, adding up to 5 total.
Which of her LW voices is the best?
t. I have never played it but apparently they went as far as giving each character 3 voices so spergs don't whine

>> No.43249377
File: 3.72 MB, 312x311, 1681315386936402.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43146064
i bet yuukas milkers would taste good

>> No.43249398

>>43199354
How about correction in another way?

>> No.43249414

>>43228470
yes sir

>> No.43249794
File: 1.35 MB, 1920x1080, Screenshot_2023.04.18_05.29.51.721.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43249296
3rd voice for L1 Yuuka, 1st voice for A6 Yuuka, 2nd voice for H5 Yuuka.

>>43249377
They do.

>> No.43251183

>>43249267
I never paid much attention to the backgrounds on stage 2 of LLS. Is the lake of blood an actual lake of blood, or just a regular lake with a rather ominous name that reflects the light from the setting sun in a way that makes it appear red at times?

>> No.43251203
File: 542 KB, 709x443, Lake-Natrond-red.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43251183
I had to look it up myself before posting since I wasn't sure either. The description says it "appears" to be made of blood so who knows, maybe it's just red water. Either way I'm sure she enjoys looking out at the exotic coloring of the lake.

>> No.43251238
File: 420 KB, 1076x1500, hlmasptnabs61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

While everyone keeps talking about Mima, I just wish Yuuka returned in the new game.

>> No.43251369

>>43251203
There also lives a vampire on the red lake that looks like blood. It's blood.

>> No.43251458

>>43146873
T-that's her knee right? Not her huge futa cock...

>> No.43251988

Yuuka's going to be in the new game. Right?

>> No.43252026
File: 105 KB, 562x1000, CEO79vfVAAA-EQI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43251458
Now that you mention it, the only thing that actually prevents this explanation is that he has never drawn futanari.

https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Aspacezin%20%E3%81%B5%E3%81%9F%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8A&src=typed_query&f=live

>> No.43255804
File: 1.20 MB, 3338x1818, IMG_20230405_171346.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43251988
I can feel it in my flowerpots.

>> No.43255914
File: 304 KB, 800x600, rip.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43255804
Miss Kazami needs her deciannual beat up of the other 2hus!

>> No.43258388
File: 368 KB, 2048x1365, Db9ACtEU0AA_0Uc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43255914
I volunteer to get beaten up by her, too or instead.

>> No.43261781

>>43145906
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iRs3L-YsQo

>> No.43266189 [DELETED] 

Bump

>> No.43266203
File: 145 KB, 2048x1365, EWwwWg1WAAI2ZwC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43261781
Being abducted by the sadistic serial killer Yuuka Kazami! Being put through living hell by Yuuka-san! Being forced to relive all of the most distorted ideas Yuuka-chan acted out with her previous victims! Being randomly treated nice by Yuukarin for contrast, only to be abused extra hard the next day! Being deliberately left an ephemeral escape option and grasping at it, only to be caught by Yuuka-sama as soon as you think you've tasted freedom! Being told you're a disappointment after all and brutally murdered, then buried to grow into another sunflower! Ahhh, our beloved sadistic queen Yuukarin!

>> No.43268238
File: 198 KB, 712x1066, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_ikuya_koimori__7cb4e8e938e4a5fe6871ceb1f8a81e67.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Haha, good try, thread, but you can't suicide your way out of her clutches so soon.

>> No.43268556
File: 51 KB, 559x624, 1677686761031206.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43268238
I would do anything to have Yuukarin drag me from the afterlife after beating up Hell just to see me again.

>> No.43268823
File: 999 KB, 723x1023, 708eb313be2c840f6bfe4823b3a4de74.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yuuka and her threads will always return just like the flowers in the spring

>> No.43269827

If we remove gods from the "youkai" umbrella term, is Yuuka the strongest youkai in gensokyo? And what if we don't remove it?

>> No.43269854

>>43269827
probably not even without them, obviously not if they're included
ZUN himself said the Hecc is the top of the pack, but fuck all else for power levels

>> No.43269882

>>43269827
Pretty sure they were never included.
And then, no matter how you put it, Yukari has unbeatable cheats.

>> No.43269889
File: 259 KB, 850x1479, teainthegots.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43269827
Yuuka is the strongest, no question.
She totally isn't checking over my shoulder as I write this, not at all!
But she can beat people up effortlessly without using broken OP powers, like Yukari kinda sorta can.
Yuuka just fires a massive fuck-off laser and hits people really hard with her parasol.
Imagine what she could do if she utilised her full powers?
She has never really tried when she beats people up, not even in MS against Shinki.
Yuuka is in fact probably a primordial demon left over from the age of gods, having climbed mount purgatory and defeated all who stood before her.
To "beat" Yuuka is to either be enough of an annoyance to beat that she just stops doing whatever it is, or she lets you win once she's had her fun.
Truly the greatest stealth shitter of all time, even Tewi would piss her pants at the monumental amount of trolling Yuuka has done.

>> No.43270112

>>43269889
But Tewi doesn't wear any pants, anon...

>> No.43270148

>>43270112
Her bloomers are soaked then.
Although I meant "pants" as in "panties".

>> No.43270305
File: 380 KB, 760x1080, 73023644_p36.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43269889
People like to put her against Yuugi but it's actually Suika that is the strongest oni right? How would Yuuka fare against either?

>> No.43270333

>>43145906
Slapping Yuuka's big fat tits!

>> No.43270364

>>43270305
Yuuka could put an ungodly amount of energy and force into that parasol.
I can only imagine what a point-blank master spark from the tip of it after having been rammed into Yuugi/suika like a spear would do if she was serious.

>> No.43270388

>>43270305
>5'4"
She might not be a giant, but yuukarin's not THAT small.
I'd say she was a comfortable 5'10 or thereabouts.

>> No.43270509
File: 438 KB, 600x1273, 1556066300963.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43269882
Heca is canonically the strongest 2hu in existence at least up to LoLK. But if you mean "in gensokyo" literally, excluding anyone who doesn't live there then it's more difficult to say.

>> No.43270520
File: 1.23 MB, 1242x1000, 1547879559541.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43270509
meant for >>43269827

>> No.43270531

>>43270509
I choose to ignore this information.

>> No.43270657

>>43270388
Common fan estimate is 5'7"

>> No.43270679

>>43270388
>>43270657
Taller but not freakishly tall for a woman sounds right for her.

>> No.43270730
File: 107 KB, 800x800, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_s_a_murai__29cfeb057a7bd7ba2d609dfa05611494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43270679
A Yuuka shorter than a typical anon doesn't sound scary at all. Just kind of funny.

>> No.43270742

This thread is strangely active today. Is this.. the power of Yuukafags or ballbusters?

>> No.43270745

>>43270730
Equally spooky in its own right if she can still manage to inspire such fear despite her short stature.

>> No.43270791

>>43270742
I love Yuukarin a lot, so I like keeping my waifu's thread active.
Singlehandedly kept us on page one for an hour or two.

>> No.43270806

>>43270730
>>43270745
Gensokyo is filled with pre-industrial japs
they'd all be short there compared to a modern man
Yuuka could still tower over any native, and still be shorter than you

>> No.43270853
File: 458 KB, 850x1202, Walkthroughthegarden.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43270806
I reference my post here
>>43264434
I think I need a hobby other than Yuukarin.

>> No.43271185

>>43270853
>I think I need a hobby other than Yuukarin.
Yuuka is all you need
I say that yet I watch fucking vtubers

>> No.43271195
File: 207 KB, 1280x1600, flowergirl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271185
Lmao.
It's getting kinda unhealthy, but at least I don't own a bodypillow
yet.

>> No.43271256
File: 1.38 MB, 992x2195, 100f5b876884aa7cd96d8bd7ba5845b5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271195
I am so far down the hole, I am actually surprised I don't have one yet. The question is whether to go the cheap route and just order an existing design or splurge and get a custom one made.

>> No.43271293
File: 215 KB, 480x649, 1424727141683.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43270806
That would be enough for her to invoke fear in the native Gensokyans, but there is another part of this equation that should also be addressed: The competition for a scarce resource (fear) between different predators. Yuuka exists in an ecosystem where she is not the only being who requires fear to live. There are other youkai in Gensokyo that Yuuka needs to fend off in case they try to invade her territory. These days with the spell card system in place, a violent altercation between Yuuka and another youkai would be highly unlikely. Gensokyo is also relatively small, so most youkai living close to Yuuka's territory would be well aware of her and her strength.

But Yuuka is older than Gensokyo. A lot older in fact. Before Gensokyo was created, she survived in a world where youkai followed the law of the jungle. And she did not just survive, she thrived and could very well be considered an apex predator. You don't become a top dog by appearing weak anymore than by actually being weak. Even if you were strong and could consistently take on an 8ft+ tall oni made of muscle and ire, you're going to have to actually do that a lot more often if you appear weak than you would if you appeared strong. And it is a statistical certainty that if you keep engaging in an activity that carries a risk of dying, eventually that's exactly what's going to happen. Having the appearance of someone who is strong and knows to fight is an effective strategy in deterring would-be challengers from making you prove that you actually are all that. And youkai who can take on a human form are already very strong, so a youkai who can take on a large sized human form would be seen as extremely strong.

Ultimately Yuuka is a product of her environment. While she is certainly capable of changing her opinions and general outlook on life and recognizing that Gensokyo is not what the outside world was back then, it's more likely that she would choose to hold onto things that greatly affected her survival in the past. She spent her formative years as a young youkai in a world where the most important skills needed to not die were to know how to win fights and how to avoid them in the first place.

In summary, Yuuka was likely taller than she needed to be to effectively extract fear from humans before living in Gensokyo due to competition with other youkai. There's no reason to assume that she would choose to drastically alter her appearence without a good reason while in Gensokyo.

>> No.43271294
File: 305 KB, 787x615, sleepytimeyuuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271256
I wonder why Yuukarin attracts so many people of a similar mental state, putting aside CBT fags.
Everyone pretty much seems to have similar levels of self-hate, ironic or not, and a wish for a loving yet capable wife.
I just keep coming back to her, she's so iconic and has really good character design.
Hell, I even found english PC98 patches for LLS and MS just to see her dialog and have more canon Yuukarin.
Something to think about.

>> No.43271330
File: 100 KB, 630x631, yuugreenhouse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271293
But she *enjoys* beating the hell out of things.
That smile on her face all the time would deter the dumbfuck fairies who would just waste her time, but invites in dumbfuck onis that woudn't pick up on the aura of pure bloodlust eminating from her.
This is someone who lives in her own fabricated dream world, so I don't think she'd be too interested in looking intimidating to someone who wouldn't already know not to fuck with her.

>> No.43271355

>>43271294
I got good at Kioh Gyoku just so I could unlock her

>> No.43271366
File: 499 KB, 900x911, 1579754688260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271330
Beating up fairies and other weak beings gets really boring really fast. By looking strong she can effectively filter out those that would waste her time. She went on a rampage in Makai just to find someone to match her strength and then mocked Shinki for not being as strong as she had hoped.

>> No.43271412
File: 464 KB, 2048x1448, janus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271355
That reminds me of her Kioh Gyoku theme.
It's very nice, I listen to it from time to time, but it has a definite air of melancholy.
It's almost as if zun was never intending to bring her back or revisit her (Which as far as I can tell, since PoFV was supposed to be an epilogue, and the only reason she appeared in that was to loop things around to the beginning, he really didn't ever intend to). I'm glad he did though, she's my favourite PC98 character even without the windows canon being added.
I wish she would reappear outside of a cameo though, but I also hope that Mugenkan doesn't get retconned out of existence ever, since it's a really interesting concept.

>> No.43271447
File: 1019 KB, 880x800, 10251686.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271412
I'm huffing an extreme amount of hopium she'll be TH19

>> No.43271457
File: 466 KB, 1131x1500, Kazamiwind.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271366
yuuka would strike me more as the type to want to rely on her own personal terror factor, rather than on outward appearances.
She's never mentioned as particularly intimidating, beyond the smile being creepy, so while it's obviously an open secret that someone with green hair and red eyes in the flower shop isn't human, it's not like an oni or something where it would be utterly impossible to pretend even for a second otherwise (Suika doesn't count due to her lolidom)
I'd hold her to a western standard, since she lives in a western mansion and dresses in the western custom, so yeah, between about 5'8' or 5'11" would be my guess, but probably quite unimpressivie all things considered.
I always imagine her to be somewhat shorter than Yukari anyway, again mostly for comedic effect since I like to imagine her being a little annoyed at having been beaten by an annoying gap hag, but that's more due to Yukari being quite tall and relatively slender.

>> No.43271471

>>43271457
Reminder that Yukari is basically a loli in CoLA

>> No.43271490

>>43271471
What chapter?
I haven't read a lot of the mangas, they're a little hard to get scans of sometimes.

>> No.43271541

>>43271447
Probably not in all honesty, but it would be amazing if she did.
I'm begging to hear more autistic rants on flowers after she's beaten the living crap out of all the animals.

>> No.43271563

>>43145906
I fantasize about her popping one of my testicles and laughing at me after

>> No.43271693
File: 1.54 MB, 2000x2400, Asutora_sitting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43270388
>>43270657
I mentioned it before, but she's 170–172 cm tall, with shoes accounting for those 2 cm.

>>43271195
>>43271256
Heh heh.
Though I actually grew so conscious of dirtying the pillow that I've kept her in a wardrobe for well over... a very long time.

>>43271294
Very observant.

>> No.43271722

>>43271693
Or maybe it was the hair? No, it should have more volume than that.

>> No.43271745
File: 356 KB, 1742x1748, ruvu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271693
So in units I actually understand, that's around 5'7" - 5'8"
Pretty much on point really. That's a little tall for a woman, but not even unusually so.
Maybe it was done by japs who think 5'10" makes you a giant.

And yes, yes I am very observant. The few times i've brought up my Yuukafagging and general depressive tendancies before have been met with similar sentiments, so I figured that it was a safe bet.

>> No.43271751
File: 1.00 MB, 1000x1398, FruGdD9aUAADVzT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>we will never see Yuuka's Mugenkan family ever again

>> No.43271767
File: 732 KB, 708x1000, 99316628_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271745
>The few times i've brought up my Yuukafagging and general depressive tendancies before have been met with similar sentiments, so I figured that it was a safe bet.
To be fair anon normal mentally well adjusted people aren't /here/

>> No.43271806
File: 649 KB, 655x925, __kazami_yuuka_elly_and_kurumi_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_y2__4abca6d55ad2bb52589cb2af7e67ceab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271751
They live on in our hearts, and more importantly our refusal to admit they are never coming back. Sorry.

>>43271767
Yeah, kinda a boardwide problem, but i've been told that Yuukafags are a lot more prone to it than others, at least if you ignore the planettits and CBT fetishists.
Just made the assumption that everyone was coincidentally in the same boat, and as far as I can tell I was right.

>> No.43271815

Yuuka is not a sadist!

Help she's holding me hos-

>> No.43272362
File: 219 KB, 1200x1200, DSMJ-1EUIAAqJjq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271815
Hospitably?

>> No.43272475

>>43272362
Y-yes!

Help me

>> No.43272503

>>43271815
I first read 'hos-' as 'bros' and thought you were asking for help escaping Yuuka's embrace, cute
Now I want a nice hug from Yuuka-san

>> No.43272530
File: 125 KB, 750x900, DwzL9GYUYAAyaqX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43272475
What for? You seem in a rather enviable position, as the poster above agrees.

>> No.43272545

>>43272530
That one doujin where Yuuka teases and kisses Reimu before blueballing her was classic

>> No.43272548 [SPOILER] 
File: 102 KB, 850x451, wetyuuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43272530
I would literally kill and gut a child to be hugged and loved by Yuukarin.

>> No.43273283
File: 149 KB, 850x1061, yuukindrin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271294
Hahaha.
I've never had a relationship in my life.

>> No.43274916
File: 1.31 MB, 1050x1400, 1636485928705.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271745
Big Yuuka is always the best kind of Yuuka
Tall women make tall children

>> No.43275896
File: 235 KB, 646x993, EPsQw9kUcAEisf-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43272548
She'd likely kill and gut you for doing that to a child.

>> No.43277676

>>43272530
No wait i take it back i love being with yuuka

(She's not holding me hostage this time)

>> No.43277685

>>43272503
I can't escape yuuka's sweet embrace

>> No.43277714
File: 115 KB, 747x900, EotnMwcUwAEThJl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43275896
But I'd include her in it!

>> No.43279981
File: 1.13 MB, 1920x1440, 92e6e9fd018825485c1c6840a757c567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

zzz

>> No.43280165
File: 125 KB, 850x712, sleepyka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43279981
Damnit, she's sleeping through the entire day again.
At this rate she'll sleep through 19 without being playeable.

>> No.43282075

>>43216573
awesome explanation! thanks!

>> No.43282091

>>43145906
Yuuka scares me. If she called out to me, I would pretend I didn't hear her and leave as fast as possible.

>> No.43282405

>>43145906
apologies, complete newb coming here in peace, just wondering what you recommend for someone who has never played a touhou game ever, but had Yuuka catch my eye and now I am intrigued

what should be the first step for a complete beginner that wants to find out more about touhou and especially Yuuka? what game should I play first? any guide I should read about her?

thanks

>> No.43282521
File: 212 KB, 724x1023, __cirno_rumia_kazami_yuuka_mystia_lorelei_and_wriggle_nightbug_touhou_drawn_by_zannen_na_hito__a06202edd948f7c1188f14c9d3cc04f0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43282405
Honestly?
Either fangames like YuuYuu jiteki no Yuukarin, or either TH 4 or 5.
If you don't know, touhou games before 6 were developed for the PC9800 platform (Basically japanese DOS) , and are sorta retconned from the modern canon for the most part, and are referred to as the PC98 games.

To play them, you'll need an emulator, but TH 9 doesn't have all that much focus on Yuuka, even though it's usually considered her 'main' game.

She's not necessarily a 'popular' character, but her fans are devoted enough to make her appear so at first glance.

>> No.43282546

>>43282521
thanks for the reply

I have a modern computer and graphic card using windows 10

what would be the easiest and quickest way for me to play a Yuuka game? is an emulator really a necessity? I use Steam mostly for gaming, but I am willing to install something else if necessary.

>> No.43282588

>>43282546
Necessary to play a PC-98 game, unnecessary to play PoFV, https://store.steampowered.com/app/1727000/_/, Fumo Racing, and other indie Yuuka games.

>> No.43282635
File: 250 KB, 850x602, twocuties.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43282546
PoFV has a cheat code to unlock her in the main menu, otherwise you have to beat the game with every other character.

YYJNY is a platformer, and a bloody hard one at that, and is *very* fanservicey, even by Yuuka standards.

Unfortunately, there just isn't a whole lot of content out there featuring her, and even less that focusses on her. She's kinda in the same boat as Rumia in a way; Small, dedicated fanbase, enough to keep a thread or even two alive here for a month or two, but not a whole heap of content (i'm a fan of them both)

The emulators aren't that bad, I think there's some place that'll give you a modernized version, but yeah the best place for Yuuka would be LLS or MS. Primarily LLS, where she's the stage 5&6 boss. (TH2 was the only other game like LLS at the time, so having a stage six was probably a lot more novel back then)
I use Emura, but sometimes the sound is buggy and it takes some setup to do anything.
If you do use a proper emulator, you'll need the HDI file. I can't remember where I got mine, sorry.

>> No.43282672

>>43282588
>>43282635
awesome info, I don't have a lot of extra time for tinkering so I will try the steam ones you recommended, thanks a lot!

>> No.43282698
File: 229 KB, 1005x1500, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_aka_tawashi__66f4327c81b0582877143dc7eda4f3c4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43282546
Of the top of my head the games with a playable Yuuka on Steam are:

Official:
>TH9 PoFV - Her only windows appearance

Fan games:
>YuuYuu Jiteki no Yuukarin - Side scroller, starts out really easy but quickly gets difficult
>Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - Dungeon Crawler RPG, recrutiable party member
>Touhou Blooming Chaos 2 - Binding of Issac clone, DLC character

There is probably more as well, I think she might be playable in some of Aquastyle's mysterious dungeon games

>> No.43282699

>>43282672
YYJNY is on steam, forgot to mention.
If you ever do try the PC98 games, it really doesn't take more than ten minutes to set up Emura initially if you have a guide. Hell, I could just tell you if you really needed. English patches are a little harder to find, but I remember not having to look all that hard.

>> No.43282704

>>43282635
>PoFV has a cheat code to unlock her in the main menu, otherwise you have to beat the game with every other character.
>YYJNY is a platformer, and a bloody hard one at that, and is *very* fanservicey, even by Yuuka standards.

out of those two, which would you recommend to try first, for beginners? They are both about the same price, but I just want to start with one

>> No.43282712

>>43282704
Honestly PoFV

>> No.43282726

>>43282712
thanks, I'll buy it, I'll report back with my experiences in this or a future Yuuka thread, thanks kind anon

>> No.43282742
File: 145 KB, 666x935, 50c1af4cea21de09c04c2aa18648a238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I always thought of Yuuka to be the type character that isn't well popular or known outside the fanbase but is fairly popular inside of it. I remember she once got 3rd place on the popularity poll although that was years ago.

>> No.43282750

>>43282704
Go to Moriyashrine and get the torrent file for PoFV.
it's like fifteen years old, don't pay for it.
PoFV isn't *too* hard, but YYJNY has more content, but not necessarily more lines, and the translation is a little iffy.

>> No.43282761

Since we are talking about Yuuka games on Steam, we can't forget this one:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1430420/CBT_With_Yuuka_Kazami/

>> No.43282784

>>43282761
hahahahhaha yeah that was a funny one.
It's not serious though, so buy it if you want, but be warned it is in fact a meme game.

>> No.43282836

>>43282742
I think the Pls rember meme kinda inverted that, even if 99% of people won't follow the line back, same with that FUCKING remix.

i think most people write her off after seeing all the ballbusting CBT memes, which is probably fair. The whole USC thing doesn't help with this, since the fanon perception of her is in fact a total psycho serial killer who's totally obessed over plant life over all other kinds.

I like to think she's actually fairly quiet and loving when she's not concerned with other people, and like to fight but not necessarily murder swathes of people for funsies.
Bearing in mind that Makai dialogue should probably be taken as her trying to wind Shinki up.

>> No.43282946

Speaking of Yuuka in games, is that faggot who remade all of LLS in a modern engine with remastered sprites and music *ever* going to release that shit?
Did he program enough of a game to get a video out of and then quit, or is he just a complete bastard who won't release it for some unknown reason?
As far as I can tell, ZUN considers the pc98 games to be abandonware, so it's not like anyone will give a shit.

>> No.43283163

>>43282946
does anyone own the trademark on the character? or can he independently create and release his stuff and make money off of it?

>> No.43283199

>>43283163
I think there *might* be a slight copyright issue with genge, but I can't find who she might be based off of.
It wasn't as blatant as in PoDD, anyway, and given how lax jap copyright is anyway, since it is in fact a totally seperate character, I think that it would more than be considered a valid derivative work.
And given zun's stance on fanworks, and the state of the PC98 canon, I don't think he'd mind all that much someone putting in the effort to remake one of his old games.

>> No.43283234
File: 726 KB, 848x1200, 97047267_p1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43282836
My interpretation of her character is that she just wants to live a life of peace, surrounded by the things that she loves most. She does not tolerate disturbances to this peace and defends it with excessive force to make an example of the intruder. Yuuka knows her reputation is a stronger deterrence than any fence or trap so she ensures that it remains intact. This is not to say that she does not enjoy slaughtering an intruder when one does appear. It is more that she is in somewhat of a retirement phase with her bloodiest days long behind her. In the distant past, she may have had to take the initiative against humans and youkai alike to kill them before made their moves to kill her but there is no reason to worry about such things in Gensokyo. Here the humans know their place and the youkai generally stick to their own parts of the land. Here Yuuka can finally live that quiet life that she always wanted but the conditions of the outside world wouldn't allow for. It is because she still remembers those turbulent days that she defends her lifestyle with such fervor.

>> No.43283331
File: 137 KB, 850x1202, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_laspberry__sample-dc9d46752e9e1aa9a01bf59082f637eb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43283234
As far as canon sources go, she's not even really all that violent.
Cirno and Mystia barge in and start dicking around in PoFV, but she does in fact let them go once they have learned their lesson.
(Contrary to what the wiki says, it's not because she's too slow to catch up, since she offers Misty some advice after she's done battling her)
In PMISS, the garden of the sun is infested with fairies, who are responsible for turning the heads of the flowers every day.
Clearly yuuka isn't all that bothered by people just *being* in her garden, and despite her age she's known to be sharp where it counts (she uses some roundabout ways of speaking to get her point across, but so does Yukari and Yuyuko, who I think are old enough the difference in age is trivial) I'd say the reason she's violent at all is a deterrent to keep up her reputation to stop REAL trouble from ever starting, but by no means is she in retirement of any kind.

If I had to say, I think she's just lived long enough to know that while beating up people is fun, it's not as fufilling as actually creating something. For this reason, she creates and tends to a garden, both to while away the time, and to have a sense of purpose and fufillment, since I'm going to assume that going into Makai and beating up a god is going to make any other addition to the list of things you've beaten up a little trivial.
Hence, she keeps up her reputation more out of utility and pride rather from actual work, since it keeps everyone but the faries and people with enough sense not to piss her off away, she IS a fairly proud person in general, and it is probably more than justified in her past actions, though she probably doesn't see any point in using more force than is necessary to actually get people to do what she wants, even if that force is pretty high, it's because you don't fight terrorists by launching missiles at afghanistan, you send in troops to do a much cleaner job (Bad analogy i guess, but you get the point)

>> No.43283348

>>43283234
she looks kind of hot in those panels desu

>> No.43283494
File: 858 KB, 2048x1152, 11294619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43283331
From what is written about her in PMISS she only seems to want to fight strong opponents. So yeah she'll fight somebody if she thinks she can get a good fight out of them but would probably leave lesser beings alone unless they are stupid enough to provoke her. Remember she visits the human village with no issues.

>> No.43283541
File: 188 KB, 850x601, SDMdaysout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43283494
This is the most interesting discussion on the characters i've had in a few weeks by the way.

I really just can't see Yuuka as anything other than my favorite now, it used to be tied with Rumia, but I just keep coming back to her.
I still love them both, but god I find yuuka so interesting in a way no one else matches up to.
she's really an enigma.

>> No.43283597

>>43283541
I'm finding myself more and more becoming a massive fan of hers as well

>> No.43283629
File: 177 KB, 850x1189, pantsyuuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43283597
Youkai Moe is one hell of a drug!

>> No.43283645

>>43283597
Nobody can resist yuukarin

>> No.43284128
File: 2.71 MB, 1536x1920, grid-1795.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.43284148
File: 272 KB, 600x800, smolyuuka.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43284128
No longer wife material, bust still loveable and huggable.
I hope she gets treated well.

>> No.43284246

it seems Yuuka has fantastic legs

>> No.43284256 [SPOILER] 
File: 128 KB, 850x742, lewdka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43284246
you're godamned right she does.

>> No.43284279

>>43284256
this pose looks so aggressive... is she likely to force me to do things?

>> No.43284309

>>43284279
Yuuka is the leglock hu

>> No.43284318

>>43284309
she will make sure I can breathe though as she forces me to pleasure her.... right??

>> No.43284354
File: 14 KB, 190x266, images (47).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43284318
She might think that giving you the kiss of life after nearly suffocating you with regular ones will be erotic.
She's not wrong.

>> No.43284368

>>43284354
playing your oxygen supply like a yoyo until (You) reach your peak and make her a mother

>> No.43284614

>>43284368
I actually have the feeling she would be making me do all the work with my tongue

>> No.43284877
File: 204 KB, 1200x1350, EltLp_9VkAEFuB4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mating press
>leg lock
>having the bare minimum of three kids with her

>> No.43285468
File: 83 KB, 702x782, CjEWPQzUkAAaGy7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43284877
Plot twist: you're the one getting mating pressed.

>> No.43285491

>>43285468
flipping Yuuka so that she's on bottom is how you prove your strength and worthiness

>> No.43285496

>>43285491
We are the minority of Yuuka enjoyers for not being particularly into femdom.

>> No.43285508

>>43285496
too much of a good thing gets bland

>> No.43288251

>>43284877
Pumping Yuukarin full of cock snot to give her quadruplets!

>> No.43288316
File: 228 KB, 1536x2048, EY_jvA6UMAIboom.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43288251
Explain the sage, señor.

>> No.43288631
File: 1.18 MB, 1000x1600, __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_asutora__8f6f39b0cbb8fbb4eef16aa15068cda6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In my head canon, Yuuka's powerful yokai eggs will only produce daughters.

>> No.43288985

>>43288251
Yuuka is the one that does the pumping

>> No.43289025
File: 830 KB, 900x1050, __elly_kazami_yuuka_and_kazami_yuuka_touhou_and_touhou_pc_98_drawn_by_cop_shokkidana__7cbb33b628a2b2460565d0a179c3246a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43288631
Very good head canon. It's in my head now too.

>> No.43289512

used pantyhose

>> No.43290045

>>43289025
Elly being given the role of babysitter and aunt since no one comes to Mugenkan!
How adorable!

>> No.43291429

>>43288631
I want to be the kid

>> No.43291468
File: 1.66 MB, 843x1200, 1651420172691219.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43289512
Yuuka wears the hose very naturally, it looks fantastic on her.

>> No.43291881

>>43288631
Yuuka would be a good mom. Plenty of knowledge and experience from her long life that could be passed on to her daughters, she's capable of being kind but knows how when to
discipline them, and nobody is going to mess with her daughters or you at all.

>> No.43292437

>>43284877
gorgeous

>> No.43293468
File: 53 KB, 800x609, 53278192_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43271294
>Everyone pretty much seems to have similar levels of self-hate, ironic or not, and a wish for a loving yet capable wife.
For me it's about how Yuuka likes to tease people yet is described as polite, she's able to completely annihilate you if she wants to but she'd probably rather have fun at your expense. Yuuka values strength and it's honestly a factor in why I want to become stronger, of course a mere human would just be less than an ant when compared to her but I hope that at least she would find the whole thing amusing. It's a weird kind of waifufaggotry but it's our own brand of waifufaggotry.

>> No.43293530

>>43293468
>Yuuka values strength and it's honestly a factor in why I want to become stronger, of course a mere human would just be less than an ant when compared to her

Yuugi is my favorite, I get it. It's a strange path to self improvement but self improvement nonetheless.

>> No.43296725
File: 227 KB, 600x800, 1b062fc16d630b2da9fb2e91f3e3343d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43145906
But what if I want Alice to sit on me?

>> No.43297699 [DELETED] 
File: 119 KB, 850x1112, AliceandYuuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43296725
Then don't go bothering Yuuka about it.
Alice is a degenerate nice girl, and i'm sure you two can work something out.

>> No.43297724
File: 119 KB, 850x1112, AliceandYuuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43296725
Don't go bothering Yuukarin about it.
Alice is a d̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ nice girl, and I'm sure the two of you can work something out.

>> No.43299094

>>43207412
Do you have this image in a better quality?

>> No.43299976
File: 1.59 MB, 3000x2000, TheBetterChart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43299094
It's just on danbooru, artist is Spacezin/Spacejin
This is a newer, revised version I think as well.
I might edit out the text and put in a translation if I use this enough.

>> No.43300008

And that's us at the bump limit!
I'll wait until I go to bed in a few hours before making a replacement one, unless someone beats me to it.

>> No.43300237

>>43300008
No point in making a new one until this is archived

>> No.43300406

>>43296725
You can politely ask Yuukarin to unleash her. (Insert a picture from that bondage yuri artist here.)

>> No.43300657 [SPOILER] 
File: 3.96 MB, 2720x2374, 00161.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43284256
here's an upscaled version of that

>> No.43300850

>>43291468
I would love for her to force me to kneel underneath her

>> No.43301655

>>43175526
I can't access your Mega folder, any help?

>> No.43303154
File: 3.11 MB, 2000x2300, 1678144175004346.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Long live Yuukarin!

>> No.43303586

>>43300850
and pee?

>> No.43304609
File: 105 KB, 576x1024, Ed-KD7yUwAEcbHC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>43301655
Huh? You should have no issues with that. Contact me elsewhere since this thread is about to croak.

>>43303154
Viva!

>> No.43304975
File: 128 KB, 576x1024, Ed_z4xUUYAAkH9j.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yuukarin is the cutest!

>> No.43305112

>>43304975
Clueless yuukarin

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action