[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 32 KB, 381x480, BlackJesus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4262979 No.4262979[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

My name is Jesus, and I love every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures, and that is OK with me. You are everything bad in the world but I don't hold it against you. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy, cuz I know I haven't? What's it like? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level which hasn't been done since Kain had his spat with Abel. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook, but what is so bad about that, really?

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot, I'm always here for you. I'm pretty much perfect as you know since it's chronicled in the Bible. I was the martyr for your sins, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people" (which I am not a fan of but I am not here to judge you)? I also do a lot of miracles, and have a banging hot grandmother (she just prayed to me; Shit was SO pious). You are all faggots but I am cool with them, they're nice guys. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my awesomeness

>> No.4262985
File: 13 KB, 243x251, 1228433620067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action