[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 151 KB, 935x1022, 1a434bcc15c2607ae48f7787f47b6df8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4229073 No.4229073 [Reply] [Original]

Hi there! My name is Sandy, but that isn't why I'm here.

I am the Earth plane #183 incarnation of Ran Yakumo.

See, what I believe is that at one time, I was the proud, beautiful Ran Yakumo, happily serving under Yukari Yakumo on the boundaries , Gensokyo plane #46. Nowadays, I channel Ran in everything I do.

I am Ran Yakumo. Today, tomorrow, and in the past. I do not speak for myself, as she speaks for me. XP Yukari is my sleepy mistress, as she has always been, and I now reside spiritually on the borders of Gensokyo.
I am the kitsune shikigami of Yukari, along with Chen. I am more than content to pull Chen close and give her a hug with my tails. All nine of them. ^^ She is a neko!! Sometimes, her nails are rather sharp so I have to be careful.

You may be asking how I was born in another body. Now, more than eight hundred years ago, I was born as a regular fox. But later, I began life as a kitsune! Through the Andromedean Adonis plane, #120, my soul was put into this human body. To this day, I still live my regular life as myself, but sometimes Sandy's cumbersome human body gets in the way. It's okay though! ^^ The Mother Goddess just made a mistake and put me in the wrong plane. One day, I will leave Sandy's body and merge us into one!!

Sandy is my host body. She lives in Omaha, NE, a silly human town, and is 24. Yukari comes to visit every day, as she is the only one that can let me use the special Gensokyo computer in the human world! Sandy works as a mail clerk at her mom's office and lives in an apartment with her goldfish Youmu and Yuyuko. Many times I have tried to eat them! They sure do look tasty!!

Sometimes I feel as though the human world doesn't understand me. The shift from Gensokyo to here is quite a big one, so I am hoping I can make friends and even more with those who aren't humans!

Sandy and I thank you for letting us introduce me!

>> No.4229081
File: 17 KB, 557x436, 1262309738010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

....Please. Go get some therapy.

>> No.4229082

>>4229073
Haha, oh man, I was part of the forum that concived that troll!
too bad Mode's EBIUL PRAN failed. The otherkin fags called her out on being a troll because she was too spesific.

>> No.4229086

>>4229082
...oh, it's a fake? Thank god, I was actually terrified for a moment.

>> No.4229095

Other than the touhou, it sounds like exactly the shit they'd say. How'd you get found out?

>> No.4229101

>>4229082
This text appears on the websites otherkindating.com, otherkin.com, and otherkincommunity.net.
You should feel bad for visiting such forums, you really should.

>> No.4229109

>>4229082
Thanks for calling out the troll. I think I was gonna kill myself

>> No.4229210

>>4229095
most otherkin are all "I HAD THE DREEMZ, MAAAAN", where as Mode(The person who came up with this troll plan) stated a bunch of spsific stuff, and that she actualy met the characters. Belive it or not, some otherkin have a twisted semblance of commen scence

>> No.4229231

"Otherkin"?

What the fuck is this faggotry?

>> No.4229237

Oh, that's cute. I thought it was just a find-replaced otherkin post when I read it. I had no idea they were so sensible about their lunacy.

>> No.4229242

>>4229231
people who belive they ARE animals/mythical creaturs trapped in human bodies, Otakukin are otherkin who think they are anime characters thraped in human bodies.

They are bassicaly what everyone thought furries were.

>> No.4229243

>>4229231

Some People want to be the little Dragon.

>> No.4229255

Get out furfags.

>> No.4229257

>>4229231
u interested?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action