[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 9 KB, 207x176, reimu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4228249 No.4228249 [Reply] [Original]

Thwap. Thwap. The sound of two soft things hitting each other echoes around the alley.

"Yuhehe, how do you like Marisa's braggable penipeni? Is it so good that you're going mad from pleasure?"

"Yuu... Yuuuuuu..."

A Marisa type is pressing down on a Reimu type with a copper badge in what would be the missionary position if they were humans. Her penipeni is vigorously going in and out of Reimu's mamumamu. Reimu's face is blushing and she is panting. Marisa forcibly penetrates Reimu's mouth again with her tongue. A so-called deep kiss-kiss. With a slushing sound, their sexual union speeds up.

"Yufuu, yufuu! Marisa's going to cum! Get ready to take Marisa's mister speeeeerm!"

"Yu Yuuuuuuuuu!"

Marisa's entire body shakes and Reimu, as if set off by that, starts shaking too.

"I'm coming ze! Coming zeeeee!"

"Noo... I don't want to refresh..."

Reimu murmurs something, but it does not reach Marisa, drunk with pleasure. Reimu thinks of this while trying to resist the inevitable, but a wave of pleasure is rising within her. And at last...

"Refreshed!" (x2)

Both of them peak at the same time. Sperm bean paste from Marisa's penipeni gushes into Reimu. With a shake, she removes it. Black bean paste flows from Reimu's mamumamu. Watching that, Marisa felt her penipeni getting hard again, but she remembered that she was only allowed to refresh once and gave up.

"Fuu... A very nice mamumamu ze. Hey, come and clean up Marisa's penipeni"

"Yun..."

Reimu does as she is told and puts it in her mouth, licking away the bean paste with her tongue.

"Yuhehe. Yeah, you're good ze! You slutty Reimu!"

"..."

Reimu says nothing in response. Trying to get this over with, she continues her mouth service earnestly. From the sidelines, an audacious voice is heard.

>> No.4228253
File: 116 KB, 424x304, ralph1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4228255

"Are you finished?"

An ordinary young man. Be that as it may, he has watched this disgusting yukkuri sex act all the way without flinching, so there is plenty of reason to say he is an oddball.

"D-Don't rush her ze"

"Ah, the after-service, eh?"

"That's right ze"

Reimu is this man's property. This is not the first time she has been forced to refresh with an unknown yukkuri. It has happened many times, so many that one cannot count. Even for yukkuris, whose bean paste brains cannot count further than three, know that much.

"Yu... Finished"

Reimu takes her tongue off the penipeni and reports this fact. Droll is flowing from her lips. Without answering Reimu, the young man faces Marisa.

"Hey, Marisa"

"I-I know ze"

She takes a hundred yen coin from her hat and hands it to the young man. From there it disappears in to the young man's wallet.

"OK, Marisa is leaving! I told Alice that I was going out hunting, so if I'm not back soon it'll be bad ze..."

Marsa hurriedly prepares to leave. It seems she came here in secret. Well, haphazardly refreshing will lead to death for wild yukkuris, so it's not like you can fault them for wanting to blow off some steam somewhere. However, that retreating figure was heartless and deplorable.

"..."

"Yu"

Reimu was picked up roughly and put in to a carry case the young man had brought along. It is small, big enough for one adult yukkuri. Normally, directly after penimamu refreshing, the tummy of the yukkuri on the receiving end swells up and she becomes pregnant via the mammalian variety. But this Reimu's body hasn't changed since before she refreshed.

"M-Mister human"

"Yeah?"

Seeing Reimu like that, Marisa timidly asks the young man a question. This Marisa is close to being scum, but she knows she cannot win against a human. Because of that, she treats the young man with tact. If she's lucky, she might have a long life.

>> No.4228257
File: 70 KB, 350x351, 1261818101983.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4228261

"Why isn't that Reimu pregnant?"

"Ah, I've messed around with her insides a lot. That's why"

Marisa couldn't understand what the young man had said.

"Yu? What does that..."

"Does it matter? Bye"

The conversation stops there and the young man leaves. Marisa became frightened at the young man's cold look and went home to her loving mate waiting in their house. She suddenly wanted to see Alice and the little ones.

(Mister humans really are a bit scary ze. I came here because my acquaintance the gossip Marisa said that a mister human would let you refresh with a pet yukkuri if you have money... That mister human certainly can't take it easy!)

>> No.4228521
File: 110 KB, 665x616, reimucrying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Having come home, the young man takes Reimu out of the carry case and carries her under his arm to the bathroom to wash her. After that's over, Reimu is dried with a hair dryer and using her whole body, she crawls towards where she eats. She is not able to hop.

"..."

Her staple food is trash that the young man throws out when cooking. Saying that, there are a lot of waste vegetables, so the nutritional value is high. That is so that Reimu lives for a long time. She does not say "Munch munch happiness" at all. That is because she would receive a severe spanking from the young man. Reimu's body causes her remember many things.

"This video turned out good"

The young man starts preparing to upload the video he took earlier. This happens ever day. His hobby is yukkuri abuse and he has made many videos chronicling this. Recently, he has started a series with this Reimu as the subject.

"Look at the comments from last time. 'Really perverted', 'How debauched lol', 'She really is a slut lolol' There's more"

Reimu's heart sinks further at every one. The truth is, she does not want to refresh. But for every refreshing, she earns one hundred yen. If she does not keep paying the young man with that, he said he would throw her out.

"The trash that's your food, that's from the food that I sweat and toiled to get money to buy. It would be absurd to just give it you a manju like you. So, you go and earn the cost of your food with your body. Don't worry. Even someone as incompetent as you can do this"

When she was still just a child, he had told her that. At the time, Reimu could do nothing to live by herself. There was no way she could survive as a wild yukkuri, she thought. She had grown used to good food, and could no longer eat weeds. Besides, she cannot jump and she'd definitely be easy prey for cats, birds and scum yukkuris. More importantly, her bottom half would literally be scraped off from crawling around on top of the hard asphalt.

>> No.4228522

"Good night easy..."

"Going to sleep already?"

Any yukkuri who hesitated in paying, would try and run without paying or for whom one refresh wasn't enough, would without exception be killed before Reimu and become that days dinner for her. Reimu must resign herself to this un-easy fate of eating the remains of her own species. After announcing she is going to sleep, Reimu crawls toward the bed in her cardboard box. The young man says just that and quickly loses interest in Reimu then goes back to editing his video. Inside the box is spread an old blanket. Reimu can sleep well. Going to sleep at night is the time of day Reimu looks forward to the most. She doesn't have to think about painful thinks while she's asleep. That a yukkuri, who by nature should be optimistic, has been driven to this is a sign of the un-easy circumstances she has been placed in.

(Mommy...)

Reimu remembers the time when she was with her mother Reimu. In those days, just surviving was difficult, but above all else, her beloved mother was there. That by itself made it a happy time. Moreover, she was still pure, innocent and was still beautiful.

>> No.4228572

Good ol' Yukkuri abuse.

>> No.4228577

I still daawww'd

>> No.4228586

MY BRAIN IS FULL OF FUCK

>> No.4228736
File: 19 KB, 400x249, fat sacks of shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It all started when she was small. Reimu and her mother were out looking for weeds and discarded food, when their cardboard house at the bottom of an alley was snatched away from them by a scum family and they did not know what to do. The scum family consisted of an adult Reimu and Marisa and two small Reimus and three small Marisas. All in all, there were a lot of them.

"This is Reimu and her family's house! So get out quickly!"

"This is Marisa and her family's house!"

"Getch outch!" (x5)

Having been suddenly body slammed and told to get out, with her house being declared to be someone else's, mother Reimu considered her circumstances. Her opponents would be five yukkuris, two of them adults. If it were one against one, she could manage it maybe, but counting their little ones, there was only an un-easy future waiting for her and her little one.

(Trying to protect the house while defending the little one would be impossible... We can't take it easy if we don't have the house, but if little one dies, that would be even more un-easy for Reimu!)

Looking at little Reimu's face after she had anxiously come close to her, mother Reimu decided. The little one is more important that the house. The house didn't matter.

"Yu... Understood. Reimu is leaving easy"

"Of course! After all, this is Reimu and her family's house!"

"Go away easy!"

"Oooh, worthlesh, worthlesh" (x5)

>> No.4228744

Being seen off by the scum family's scorn and jeers, mother and daughter Reimu left behind the precious house they had grown so used to.

"Little one, we've managed this much. So don't worry and take it easy"

"Yun... But, we lost Mommy and Weimu's house..."

"Yu, little one is a good child, so God will surely let us take it easy!"

Little Reimu, hops after mother Reimu, sobbing. The way she was jumping had little energy nor heart put into it.

(Even if it'll only be her, I'll definitely let the little one take it easy...)

Mother Reimu is a single mother. Her family took it easy forever a long time ago. They were weak and couldn't stand living in the city and had her eat their remains. At least they had tried to help her survive before taking it easy forever. After she ate the remains of her her family and had grown into an adult, she was forced to refresh by a raper Alice. The child resulting from that mammalian pregnancy was her child Reimu.

(But the little one can take it easy!)

The children of rapers are usually all rejected, but somehow the maternal instincts of this mother Reimu were so strong, that she had waited for the birth, eating the food she had stockpiled beforehand. Whether it was because she had barely managed to get by, only one child was born. Maybe she only wanted children to have a quick distraction from her dead family, but whatever the reason, mother Reimu truly loved her child Reimu. And little Reimu, having been raised with this loving care, loved her mother as well.

"Yu! That'sh wight! If Mwommie ish here then Weimu can chake it eajy!"

"That's right, little one! Easy!"

Little Reimu became cheerful again when she looked at her trustworthy mother. Seeing that, mother Reimu smiled as well. However, they did not know that there was no God for these manjus.

>> No.4228844

On the monitor was displayed Reimu's alluring figure. Anyone in the country could see it. Her main audience is comprised of abusers and perverts. The videos are very popular and get many comments. Right now, spread out on the screen is the part of the video where Reimu was holding Marisa's penipeni in her mouth and performing fellatio.

"Wow. 'I showed it to some baby yukkuris as sex education (lol). After they'd finished watching, they tried refreshing with each other then turned black and died, so I lol'd', 'I showed it endlessly looping to a raper that had its penipeni cut off and it went insane lololol', Hey there's an idea. 'You always give me fapping material! So great!' 'Reimu-tan *pant pant*'... What do you think about this?"

He reads out each and every one of the comments on Niya Niya douga. They gave him hints for new forms of yukkuri abuse, but more importantly, he liked looking at Reimu as he read them out loud to her. Shyness, humiliation and feelings of deep resentment towards the young man all mix and make an altogether indescribable facial expression. This excites him.

"At any rate, I've got a good thing going here"

He shoots a glance at Reimu, sleeping quietly in her bed, and his smile broadens. Punishing and abusing scum yukkuris is all good, but dirtying a pure and good yukkuri is even more fun.

(Her mother must have had some good been paste in her)

This is an extension of when he played with insects as a child. The young man feels that yukkuris are a way for humans to satisfy their sadism. Tormenting animals and what not makes one feel guilty, but it's different with yukkuris. For they are not alive, but just moving, talking manjus. They are just food.

"I wonder if manjus dream"

>> No.4228881

Why am I reading this?

>> No.4229026

After they had lost their house, mother and child Reimu were wandering around looking for a place to shelter from the wind and rain. The housing situation for stray yukkuris is even more relentless than it is for humans. Even if they get a new easy house, now they have to think about defending it. For a few days, they live off weeds and scraps dropped by humans, but thanks to this kind of life, little Reimu started to weaken gradually.

"Little one! Hang in there, little one!"

"Yu... Mwo... mie..."

Mother Reimu, who is already an adult and strong, is not affected by the cold at night or the meagre rations, but the very young Reimu's strength was certainly being chipped away.

"Are you cold!? Mommy will do rub-rub with you!"

"Weimu can... chake it eajy..."

"There's mister food as well! ... It's not very nice so I'm sorry"

In an attempt to warm her child even a little bit, mother Reimu desperately rubs their bodies together. The heat produced by this friction is only small, but little Reimu's complexion improves. Mother Reimu chews the weeds, making them soft so that little Reimu can eat them. Having finished her meal, little Reimu falls asleep at last.

>> No.4229030

(At this rate, little one won't be able to take it easy much longer... Before that happens, I have to find a new house for little one and let her eat lots of delicious food!)

The next day, before the sun had risen, mother Reimu put little Reimu in to her mouth, since she could no longer move, and hopped towards the yukkuri shop. She had seen before, from one side of the glass, how the mister humans and yukkuris inside the shop were really taking it easy.

(Just wait, little one! I'll get a kind mister human to save you, little one!)

Mother Reimu understood the things she could do and the things she could not do. The way things are, some time not far off, little one will certainly be taking it easy forever. Having said that, if they were to go to a park of a riverbed, they'd soon be exterminated by humans. It would be the same if they were behind the restaurants in town, looking through the trash. Going to the house of a mister human and taking it away from them was definitely out of the question.

(Reimu will definitely not do anything bad! If I do something like that, neither Reimu nor mister human will be able to take it easy!)

She had heard of this from other yukkuris. The reason mister humans abused yukkuris was because they'd done something wrong. If she didn't do anything wrong then mister humans shouldn't do horrible things to them, mother Reimu thought. That a full course of abuse would be waiting for them if they invaded a humans house and declared it their own was of course true, but Mother Reimu did not know that humans could oppress weaker forms of life for no reason because she had not had much contact with humans.

>> No.4229053
File: 47 KB, 600x400, 1256516062079.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4229069

>>4229030

Can't stop now!

>> No.4229121

Hey this is funny, continue!

>> No.4229260
File: 56 KB, 367x379, LaughingNagi2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>pure and good yukkuri
This is so contradicting, it's hilarious!

>> No.4229371

Mother Reimu arrived at the yukkuri shop with a struggle before it opened, luckily having not met any danger on the way. It took a long time for a yukkuri, already the morning sun was shining down on her face. She had noticed that the way the mister humans she had passed on the way had looked at her was strangely cold, but what mattered now was saving the little one.

Taking little Reimu out of her mouth and gently putting her on to the asphalt, she shouts out loudly enough for the mister human inside the shop to hear her.

"Mister human! Mister human! Open up easy!"

Mother Reimu had put all of her strength in to this request, but she hadn't done anything further.

Noticing mother Reimu's voice, a human getting ready to open the shop came up to the other side of the glass to see what was going on outside.

Before long, he saw mother Reimu, unlocked the automatic doors and came out.

"Yu, mister! Thank you for opening the door!"

The shop worker saw that mother Reimu was a stray yukkuri and picked her up along with little Reimu who was lying next to her. Holding them at arms length as one would with something dirty, he grudgingly carries them in to the shop.

"Yuuuuu... Ich hurchs..."

"Yuyu! Mister, stop it! Little one doesn't like it!"

"Shut up. This is bad, if people see these filthy stray yukkuris loitering outside"

There are many stray yukkuris that cause trouble for humans. If they were to do that in front of a shop that deals with yukkuris, the customers might not want to come inside and do business. The ship worker was only doing his duty as a member of society.

He wanted to smash them up then and there, but since he couldn't be spreading trash all over the street, he took them somewhere out of view.

"Reimu and her little one haven't done anything wrong! Reimu only wanted mister human to help little one!"

>> No.4229381

"You want me to save her?"

Mother Reimu explained what she wanted to the shop worker with some difficulty.

After hearing it all, the young man laughed scornfully at its stupidity. Mother Reimu's idea seemed to be funny.

"Why are you laughiiiiiiing!?"

"Well, because it's stupid"

Stupid? Why?

"Don't say things like that! Why won't you help the little one!? Reimu and her little one aren't bothering anyone! Reimu's little one is a good yukkuri!"

"Not bothering anyone? Making me waste time dealing with you manjus has already bothered me. Saying that, this is getting tiresome so is it OK if I smash you and the brat?"

The shop worker had no ears for Reimu's petition. He readied a rubbish bag and the cleaning up seemed to be moving along smoothly.

"Pleeeeeeease! The little one, please save the little oooone!"

"I said shut up. And that one's looks like it's in bad shape. It's going to die anyway unless it eats something good. It's more merciful if I do it here, quickly"

>> No.4229386

Whether he knows this because he's a professional at dealing with yukkuris, but the shop worker instantly guessed what was wrong with little Reimu. Mother Reimu pinned her hopes on those words.

"If little one eats delicious food, she'll be saved!?"

"Hm, yeah. But we don't have extra food for dirty things like you here"

Mother Reimu's bean paste brain spins desperately. This mister human is going to kill her and the little one. She is no match for mister human. But, if she can make it so the little one is saved...

"Mister"

"Hey, you've quietened down. Prepared yourself for the end? Don't worry, it'll be instantaneous"

"That's not it. Would little one really be saved if there were food she could eat here?"

"Yeah. But there's no way you can provide it, so I'm going to smash you"

"I can do it"

"Eh?"

"... Yu?"

The shop worker and little Reimu listen quietly to what she is saying.

"Reimu will become food for little one"

"Mwommie...!?"

Yes, if she does "Now, Eat up", it'd be find. Simple.

"Ah, I see. There is that"

"Reimu will become her food! So let little one take it easy here, please!"

"... Mwommie, schop it! Weimu can't chake ich eajy if mwommie ishn't here...!"

Putting her braids before her as a human would his hands, mother Reimu bends her body forward to the limit, prostrate.

"Do you understand what this place is?"

"It's a place where mister humans and yukkuris can take it easy"

"Well, that's sort of it..."

>> No.4229391

She didn't want to leave the little one by herself, she wanted to take it easy more with the little one. Therefore, she had not put forward the solution of making herself food until now. Now that it had come to this, she had said it determinedly.

"That's fine. It's no loss for me"

The shop worker accepted Reimu's proposal. But it's not like there's any merit in a promise between humans and yukkuris.

"Yu! OK then..."

"Yeah. It's fine"

"Thank you! Thank you, mister!"

"If you're going to do it, hurry up. I'm busy here"

"Yun, but first I want to say goodbye to the little one"
Mother Reimu's body splits in half down the middle, and become a silent manju. Her consciousness fading, the last thing mother Reimu sees is little Reimu's tear stained face. Doing this, mother Reimu has exchanged her life for the life of little Reimu. What she got in return was the most important thing for her. Little Reimu's life.

"Hey, eat up"

"Yugu Yugu Yuwaaaaaaaan..."

Little Reimu eats what was her mother, crying. It's not like she can refuse. However much she doesn't like it, she must do it for her beloved mother

"That's all the food you're getting"

"Yuggu yuggu..."

The shop worker had no intention of giving little Reimu anything else to eat. She should be happy that he hasn't crushed her, like would have happened with any other stray yukkuri.

"Here, you can have some water, at least"

He puts some water in a worn out dish and leaves it in front of Reimu. She drains it with amazing ferocity. Looking at Reimu's face after she'd finished eating, it seemed her complexion had become much better. So it was a nutritional problem.

"You really ate a lot. Was it nice?"

"... It washn'ch nice. It'sh mwommie...!"

>> No.4229401

Sugar water tears spill from little Reimu's eyes in big drops.

"Not nice, was it? Your mother must have had a happy yu-life. She was happy just to see you survive"

The shop worker's non-serious utterance stirred feelings of displeasure in little Reimu.

"Mwommie wash a gweat mwommie!"

Mother Reimu's thoughts were transmitted straight from little Reimu's tongue to her bean paste brain as she was eating her bean paste. She was wishing happiness on little Reimu until the very end. When yukkuris do "Now, eat up", the thoughts of the one being eaten are handed over to the eater.

Not like any of that matters to humans.

"Ah, right. You take it easy there for a while"

Leaving little Reimu behind, the shop worker returns to the front of the shop.

(I'll give that little Reimu to a yukkuri abusing customer as a free bonus later)

The shop worker quickly ignores mother Reimu's wishes with that idea.A promise made with a yukkuri is only of relative importance to him, after all. There's no way he could sell a wild yukkuri, that would lower confidence in the shop, so giving that little Reimu to a customer with an abuse hobby would be the best solution. It would be no loss to the shop and would give a more favourable impression to the customer. Everyone is happy.

Little Reimu's happiness naturally doesn't fit in to that picture.

>> No.4229441

MOAR

>> No.4229471

Proceed

>> No.4229477

Why am i reading this?

>> No.4229484

As the evening sun was setting, the type of customers visiting the yukkuri shop started to change. It became mainly office workers and students on their ways home from school or work. They ignored the cases aimed at yukkuri fanciers and went straight for the ones catering for abusers, or ones full of rejects. In this stress society, yukkuris have become an outlet for their anger. In addition, there are many people who simply like abusing them.

"Good evening. Got anything good in?"

Another young man enters. This one is a regular customer.

"Ah, welcome! We have scum, babies, children, families, anything you want"

This young man is the shop worker's friend, so he already knows what he likes.

"First of all, I'd like three dozen frozen babies"

"Coming right up. Ah yes, since you're one of our regulars here, we have something extra for you. Would you be interested in a stray child yukkuri?"

"Extra, eh? Would that be free of charge?"

"Yes, you see what happened was"

>> No.4229488

The shop worker thought that this would be a good person to give little Reimu to and proceeded to explain what had happened that morning.

"Oh, is that what happened?"

"Yes. I can't keep her here like this"

The young man was lost in thought for a while.

(A Reimu type, eh? They don't have anything good going for them and they're very common, but... This might be a chance to use my skills as a chef)

"I understand. If that's the case, then I'll take her"

"Really?! That's great!"

Striking while the iron was hot, the shop worker hurried to the back of the shop and brought out a small cardboard box with little Reimu inside. He could hear Reimu's cries of "Yu!? Yuyu!?" coming from inside. She must have not known where she was.

"I'll put her in a bag for you. Oh, and this used to be her mother. You can use it as food"

"Thank you"

The young man left the shop in high spirits at having received a new toy and went home. This was how Reimu and the young man met. It was the day her un-easy life with the young man had begun.

>> No.4229561

Reimu was awoken by the morning sun streaming in through the window. The young man was finishing his breakfast preparing to leave for work.

"You awake? I've made your breakfast and your lunch, so it's up to you to decide how much to eat"

"Yu, understood, mister"

The food tasted the same as it always did. But that, to Reimu, was a good thing. Though they may have been strangers to her, eating yukkuris who had been alive just like she was made her depressed.

"There's been a lot who've fully paid for their refreshing recently. If you get tired of eating vegetable scraps, tell me. There's always plenty of stray yukkuri here for you."

"... Reimu likes mister vegetables, so she prefers this mister food"

Mister replied only with a sigh and took something out of the toybox. He saw that she had stopped eating and spoke.

"Is that all for the morning?"
"Yun"
"OK then, I think we'll stick with this one for today"

The young man lifts Reimu by her lower jaw and inserts a tiny vibrator in to her mamumamu.

"Yu..."

Reimu moaned softly at the foreign object which had penetrated her inside. No matter how many times it happens, it seems Reimu will never enjoy this feeling.

"The vibration setting will be on weak as always. ... There's no need for me to say any more, right? OK, I'm gong to work. I don't have the day off today, so you'll be taking customers in the evening"

The young man switches the vibrator on and leaves for work. Until the battery in the vibrator runs out, Reimu will be stuck in a state of agony at wanting to climax but not being able to.

This happens every day.

"But I don't like refreshing..."

She murmurs quietly.

It's no use saying that to the young man, he treats Reimu as being just his property. From her un-easy life with the young man, Reimu has learnt the value of giving up.

Today, too, will be a day in which she cannot take it easy.

>> No.4229627

>>4229561

Will there be more? I have to know what happens next!

>> No.4229641

>>4229627

Your Fucking Sick.

>>4229561

Uptdate.

>> No.4229666

>>4229641
You're mother.

>> No.4229722

>>4229641

>Your Fucking Sick.

What's wrong with you?

>> No.4229813

source?

>> No.4229823

what the shit am i reading

>> No.4229832

The young man took Reimu home and the first thing she saw when he let her out of the box was his smiling face.

"Yu? Who are you, mishter?"

"I'm you're owner"

"Mishter owner?"

In her own childish way, little Reimu makes an effort to understand her circumstances and the young man answers simply.

(Yuun... Somehow thish mishter human doeshn'ch look like he can chake ich eajy)

Reimu started being afraid of the young man treating her as an object from this time.

"Ch-Chake ich eajy!"

"I'm taking it easy even without you saying it"

Putting down her greeting with a single stroke, the young man spreads out what used to be her mother before little Reimu.

"M-Mwommie..."

"It's a manju for you to eat, right? I brought it here especially, so eat it before tomorrow is over"

With the reality that she had lost mother Reimu thrust before her, little Reimu starts crying again.

"Yuuun! Yuuuuuuun!"

"What an ugly crying face. I'll have to get sound proofing for this room so as not to be a nuisance for the neighbours"

When Reimu had become tired from crying and calmed down, the young man took her to the bathroom.

"Stop it! Whach are you going cho do to Weimu!?"
"You're all dirty so I'm going to give you a wash"

He didn't tell Reimu, who had spent her life as a stray yukkuri, that he was doing this as a compliment to her. Her being dirty would be a health risk since she'd be in the house from now on and that would have been an inconvenience for when he wanted to abuse her. The young man is not the type of person who is frugal with his hobbies. Using a yukkuri bath set he had in reserve, he cleaned up little Reimu.

>> No.4229837

"Yuyuu~n, Weimu can chake ich eajy~"

Reimu's relaxed face annoyed the young man, but he put up with it. After being washed, little Reimu shook her body, spreading moisture everywhere.

"All clean! Mishter, thank you eajy!"

The young man looks at Reimu admiringly as she thanks him.

(Oh? Looks like she's not scum. This is getting better and better)

A lot of yukkuris are scum who are convinced that humans are below them, and so humans would naturally do as they say. Considering this, this little Reimu must be better than that.

"Hey, Reimu. There's something I want to ask you"

"Yu? What ish it, mishter?"

It's hard to believe that this little Reimu is the same one who was acting so cautiously toward the young man earlier. With an optimistic smile, she stares at the young man.

"When you grow up, what kind of yukkuri do you want to marry?"
"Yuuu!? That'sh embarrashing..."

Little Reimu starts wiggling her body back and forth in bashfulness at this unexpected question. This spectacle is being recorded by a video camera the young man had brought in earlier.

>> No.4229840

"Well, when Weimu growsh up, she wantsh to get married to a beautiful Mawisha!"

"Oh ho, then what?"

"Well, after that Weimu wants to have her first kiss-kiss with Mawisha, refresh and give birth to cute-cute babies!"

With her face blushing while she answers clearly in a loud voce, Reimu jumps up and down imagining a happy future for herself, her heart pounding.

"I see"

"And after the babies are born ... Weimu will be like Weimu's mwommie and let the babies chake ich eajy! Weimu wantsh cho be happy!"

Her voice became tearful when she remembered her mother mid-way through, but she wants to let her children take it easy with her future partner, just like her mother raised her in her happy memories. Except for the fact that she has no ability to do any of that herself, that's probably a splendid dream for a manju.

"OK. But for today, you should go to sleep"

The young man puts a blanket into the cardboard box and makes a bed for her. Reimu, placed in the middle of it, is deeply moved by its softness.

"Yuwaa! Mishter shoft-shoooooooft!"

"Looks like you like it"

"Yun! Weimu can really chake ich eajy!

After the young man turned off the lights and went in to another room, Reimu enjoyed herself feeling the softness of the blanket, but the loneliness of not having mother Reimu with her came to her, bit by bit.

(Mishter can chake ich eajy, Mwommie. But mwommie ishn't here...)

"Mwommie, good night easy..."

Believing that mother Reimu was taking it easy it heaven, little Reimu said a goodnight that was heard by nobody.

>> No.4229865

y u crush weimu's dreams ;________;

>> No.4229934

When little Reimu opened her eyes, she could see an unfamiliar ceiling.

(Yu, that's right. Thish ish mishter'sh houshe)

Yesterday, her mother had told her "Now, eat up" and then she had been brought to the young man's house.

"Reimu"

"Misther! Good morning easy!"

"You seem cheerful. Here, your breakfast"

Little Reimu made a morning greeting, looking straight at the young man, but he forced her to remember her mother's death.

"Mwommie..."

"If you're not going to eat it, I'll throw it away"

"Yu, waitch! Weimu will eatch ich!"

Little Reimu hurriedly stuffs what was left of the food that was her precious mother into her mouth.

(Mwommie, chake ich eajy inside Weimu for ever!)

The bean paste going down her throat was sweet and yet not delicious.

"You finished eating? Then we're leaving"

"Yu?"

The young man lifts up little Reimu and puts her into a carry case. It was meant for use by an adult size, so there was plenty of room.

"Mishter, where are we going?"

"We're going to get a badge to make you in to a pet yukkuri"

Reimu's pet yukkuri registration was over quickly. If he'd wanted a silver badge or better, she'd have to sit an exam, but the young man decided that a copper badge would be adequate.

"Mishter badge is really pretty~!"

The badge is stuck on to Reimu's ribbon. She seems to like it. Her eyebrows are stiff with pride, and she's waving her braids up and down with delight. When she thought about it, this was the peak of little Reimu's yu-life. What comes up must come down. Little Reimu, not knowing what fate was awaiting her, just smiles innocently.

>> No.4229994

>>4229934
>Little Reimu, not knowing what fate was awaiting her, just smiles innocently.

STOP WRITING

>> No.4230011

>>4229994
so good

>> No.4230029
File: 29 KB, 321x306, green_lex_luthor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4230048

do continue

>> No.4230051
File: 88 KB, 1280x720, 1256378995010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i am masturbating

>> No.4230067

when you are making fanfics of borderline retarded cartoon characters, it is probably best to just end yourself

>> No.4230081

moar

>> No.4230114

For several days, little Reimu really took it easy.

With her warm mister soft soft and her delicious food.

If she said munch munch happiness while eating she'd receive pain and she was lonely because her mother wasn't there, but other than that she had no unhappiness whatsoever.

"Hey, Reimu, I've got something I want to talk to you about"

"What ish it, mishter?"

It was then that the young man started a conversation which meant that Reimu couldn't take it easy.

"Is your food nice?"

"It's delicious!"

"Is that so? Well then, what would you think about a yukkuri that just did nothing and got food from other yukkuris?"

"It couldn't take it easy!"

When she was living with her mother, little Reimu would sing easy songs for her mother who had worked so hard to feed her every day. If one is made to take it easy by another yukkuri, then one must make the other yukkuri take it easy.

Little Reimu was raised like that by her mother.

"Is that how you think? But if that's the case aren't you a yukkuri that can't take it easy now?"

"Yuyu!? Why!?"

She is a yukkuri that can't take it easy?
That was a very bad thing.

"You see, what have you ever done for me?"

"Yu, that'..."

It's as the young man says, little Reimu has only been receiving ease from the young man.

"The kitchen waste that's your food, that's from the food that I sweat and toiled to get money to buy. It would be absurd to just give it you a manju like you. So, you go and earn the cost of your food with your body."

>> No.4230119
File: 43 KB, 498x388, reimuapproach.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"If that'sh the case, Weimu will sing easy songs to mishter! Then mishter can take it easy! So go bring mishter food for Reimu!"

(If Weimu sings easy songs just like she did for Mwommie, then mishter will surely be able to take it easy and then Weimu will be happy too!)

Of course, yukkuris believe without a doubt that things which make them take it easy will also make humans be able to take it easy.

"... OK then, sing"

"Understood! Yuu~ Yuuu~ Yuyuyuuu~ Cha~ke ich eajy~"

Rocking her body from side to side with the rhythm, little Reimu swishes her braids and sings enthusiastically. On a yukkuri level, it may have been quite good, but it is not something human with a normal aesthetic sense could stand.

"Stop that jarring noise right now. You're hurting my ears. That is musical sacrilege"

"Yuun..."

Since her song she was so proud of was not well received, little Reimu loses the cheer she had just now. She can't go hunting, she cannot city sect co-ordinated like Alice times nor does she have the intelligence of Patchouli types.

Since she could do nothing to make the young man take it easy, little Reimu was filled with feelngs of contrition.

"Accordingly, from now on you're going to work as well"

"Weimu will do anything!"

"Well, I know that it's not like there's a lot of work that manjus can do. But don't worry. Even someone as incompetent as you can do this"

Saying just that, the young man left.

>> No.4230136

>>4230119
>>4230114

WAIT A MINUTE, I REMEMBER THIS!

>> No.4230139
File: 53 KB, 209x156, yukkuri promotions.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4230203

bump for ending

>> No.4230480

When the young man came back, little Reimu cheerfully went to greet him. She couldn't do anything, but she at least wanted to do this.

"Mishter, welcome home eajy!"

"I've got a present for you. It'll be good experience for your work as well"

The young man, however, wasn't interested and carried on with business, so he ignored little Reimu's greeting. He put down the carry-case and the bottle of orange juice down on the floor and began to set up the video camera.

"She'll be awake soon..."

At the same time mister mumbled that and looked at his watch, the carry-case started shaking with a clatter. It seemed like there was something inside. This made little Reimu's anxiety grow.

"Yu... Mishter, Weimu ish shcaared..."

"Now then..."

Setting the video camera so it was pointing towards little Reimu, the young man opened the carry-case.

"Nhoooooooo! What a beautiful Reimuuuuuuuu!"

A predator type, one of the many objects of terror for yukkuris. A raper. Little Reimu knew of their existence due to her inherited bean paste, but this was the first time she'd ever seen one.

"R-Rapers can'ch chake ich eajyyyyyy!"

>> No.4230489

"She's still a little one, but Alice doesn't miiiiiiiind! Accept Alice's city sect loooove!"

After several days of life as a pet yukkuri, receiving nutritious food and being cleaned by the man, little Reimu has become a very beautiful yukkuri. Putting that in front of a raper would be like putting a pretty little girl in front of a paedophile, the result would be clear as day.

"Yunyaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Pretending you don't like it, how tsundereeeeeee!"

In the blink of an eye, she is standing over little Reimu, spouting disgusting liquid and rubbing her slimy skin up against her. Little Reimu's screams of rejection cause raper Alice to feel even hotter, make her all the more excited. She lunges at little Reimu's lips.

"!? Nn! Nn!"

Just like a tentacle, raper Alice's long tongue violates her mouth. Since her mouth is stopped up, she cannot raise her voice, but little Reimu starts screaming noiselessly.

(Mishter, save Weimu! Don't take it easy and save me!)

She glances over at the young man, asking to be saved. He does not move. All he does is stay behind the video camera.

(Mishter, why won'ch you save me...?)

Raper Alice, having fully tasted little Reimu's lips, seemed to be satisfied, for the moment and stops her disgusting kiss-kiss, temporarily releasing little Reimu.

"Reimu's-Reimu's first kiss-kiiiiiiiiiiss!"

Completely contrary to how she had imagined it, the worst possible first kiss-kiss.

"Your first was iiiiiiit? That gets me fired uuuuup!"

"Mishter, Mishteeeeeeer!"

Little Reimu tries to hop away, to escape to wher the young man is. Seeing her exposed back, there's no way raper Alice is letting her get away.

>> No.4230492

"She's still a little one, but Alice doesn't miiiiiiiind! Accept Alice's city sect loooove!"

After several days of life as a pet yukkuri, receiving nutritious food and being cleaned by the man, little Reimu has become a very beautiful yukkuri. Putting that in front of a raper would be like putting a pretty little girl in front of a paedophile, the result would be clear as day.

"Yunyaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Pretending you don't like it, how tsundereeeeeee!"

In the blink of an eye, she is standing over little Reimu, spouting disgusting liquid and rubbing her slimy skin up against her. Little Reimu's screams of rejection cause raper Alice to feel even hotter, make her all the more excited. She lunges at little Reimu's lips.

"!? Nn! Nn!"

Just like a tentacle, raper Alice's long tongue violates her mouth. Since her mouth is stopped up, she cannot raise her voice, but little Reimu starts screaming noiselessly.

(Mishter, save Weimu! Don't take it easy and save me!)

She glances over at the young man, asking to be saved. He does not move. All he does is stay behind the video camera.

(Mishter, why won'ch you save me...?)

Raper Alice, having fully tasted little Reimu's lips, seemed to be satisfied, for the moment and stops her disgusting kiss-kiss, temporarily releasing little Reimu.

"Reimu's-Reimu's first kiss-kiiiiiiiiiiss!"

Completely contrary to how she had imagined it, the worst possible first kiss-kiss.

"Your first was iiiiiiit? That gets me fired uuuuup!"

"Mishter, Mishteeeeeeer!"

Little Reimu tries to hop away, to escape to wher the young man is. Seeing her exposed back, there's no way raper Alice is letting her get away.

"Presenting, are youuuuuuu?"

With magnificent explosive force, she assumes the doggy style position and inserts her overly swollen penipeni in to little Reimu's immature mamumamu. In that instant, an intense pain, greater than anything she'd felt in her yu-life, assaulted little Reimu.

"Yubiiiiiiiiiiii!"

>> No.4230499
File: 2 KB, 111x107, 1261120932131.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4230501

Feeling revulsion at being forced to refresh and seeing the formerly kind mister just watching her without helping, her precious virginity stained, little Reimu takes in all of these un-easy things. This must be a dream. The real me is still asleep. When I wake up I can go back to my easy life. She thought that, but the sharp pain mixed with just a little pleasure whether she liked it or not, brought little Reimu crashing back to earth.

"Shtop it! Shtop iiiiiiiit!"

"A very city sect mamumamuuuuuuuuu! You say you don't like it, but your body says a different storyyyyyyy!"

Raper Alice mercilessly attacks Reimu through the rear entry position and speeds up her movement to gain more pleasure. The young man does nothing but fixedly video little Reimu. Before long, in this unending nightmare time, raper Alice's pleasure deepened and she started to approach the finish.

Her penipeni swells, spreading little Reimu's mamumamu.

"I'm going to come sooooooon!"

"Noooooooooooo! Weimu doesn't want to refreeeeeesh!"

Little Reimu tries to escape from this restriction by struggling to move her body, but there was no point.

"Refreeeeeeeeeeeshed!"

"Yu... Yuaaaaaaaaaa! Refreeeeeeeeshed!"

>> No.4230504

Raper Alice climaxes with a look of supreme bliss and little Reimu too let out a bitter cry and climaxes. A vast amount of custard flows into little Reimu and starts dribbling out of her mamumamu, painfully stretched by the shape of raper Alice's penipeni. Looking at little Reimu, she seemed absentminded and her tummy has expanded. Mammalian pregnancy. The young man makes little Reimu drink orange juice, restoring her physical strength.

"Yu... Weimu's mishter virginity, mishter vifginity..."

When she had returned to consciousness, little Reimu muttered over and over again with a blank face about her lost purity. With a close-up of that despairing face, the young man ends this session's filming.

"Yufuuuuuu..."

"You're done now"

"Yu? Yugeeeee!"

Her work already finished, raper Alice, still wearing a heavenly expression from having refreshed after a long wait, is taken aback by the young man's fist, destroying her central custard and killing her. The young man carries little Reimu to her bed and puts raper Alice's remains into a plastic bag and then into the refrigerator. Then, having finished cleaning the room, the young man takes the film of little Reimu he took on the first day they met and starts editing it together with what he just took.

"Hm. I think I'll call it 'Little Reimu talks about her happy dreams, so I make her have the worst first refresh'"

What happened on this day, this indelible trauma, has been carved on to little Reimu's soul.

>> No.4230627

>>4230504
bump

>> No.4230645

I'm tired. If there's demand, I'll post the rest tomorrow.

I'm not sure the author is finished with it, too.

Anyway, critique is welcome.

>> No.4230679
File: 33 KB, 296x442, promoteiteasy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Raper Alice climaxes with a look of supreme bliss and little Reimu too let out a bitter cry and climaxes. A vast amount of custard flows into little Reimu and starts dribbling out of her mamumamu, painfully stretched by the shape of raper Alice's penipeni. Looking at little Reimu, she seemed absentminded and her tummy has expanded. Mammalian pregnancy. The young man makes little Reimu drink orange juice, restoring her physical strength.

>"Yu... Weimu's mishter virginity, mishter vifginity..."

I fukken came

>> No.4230945

WEHRE'S THE FUCKING REST

THE ONLY REASON YOU SAW NO DEMAND WAS BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS READING IT

>> No.4230986

I fucking love animals of all kinds irl but for some reason yukkuri abuse is something I really enjoy reading. maybe it's because the people who like yukkuri are faggots, so I like seeing them destroyed.

>> No.4231256

>>4230986
>I love fucking animals of all kinds irl

>> No.4231273
File: 90 KB, 743x640, 7283229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4230986
How can you hate this?

>> No.4231342
File: 23 KB, 157x158, kuroWHAT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why would people write this...

>> No.4231357
File: 113 KB, 791x600, 1258416608820.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4231753

>>4230945
FUCKING THIS

>> No.4232626

Continue.

>> No.4233701

Reimu was gazing blankly out of the window when she heard the sound of the door opening and closing. The young man must be home. The pink vibrator in her mamumamu has stopped oscillating, but since the battery cut out right in the middle, she still has a burning sensation in her body. She'll soon be seeing customers, so she's feeling very disturbed. She noticed that the young man had come home a little later than usual, but the result would still be the same. She'd still be doing the same things, after all.

"I'm back"

"Yu, welcome home, mister"

Reimu looked normal as she went to greet the young man, but when she saw the figure of a person behind him, her facial expression crumbled.

The person was holding a carry-case.

"Oh, is this your Reimu?"

She couldn't feel any evil intent coming from him, but she knew that wasn't anything to be relieved about. A lesson from her life under the ownership of the young man.

"Mister, who is this?"

"Ah, he's a co-worker. We went by his house to pick something up, so that's why I'm late"

When the young man's friend opened the carry-case, from inside, a pretty little Chen with a silver badge cheerfully jumped out, faced Reimu and made a greeting.

"Big sis, chake it eajy!"

It spoke with a slur and was a smaller size than Reimu. Chen stood there, stretching.

Reimu thought that was pleasantly dazzling.

"Yufufu, take it easy!"

"Big sis is really taking it easy! Chen knows!"

Like that, she moved up to Reimu and did rub-rub with a deep affection. For Reimu, rub-rub was usually a one sided affair done by her refreshing partner, so it wasn't usually something she could take it easy doing. An ease Reimu hadn't felt in a long time started healing her splintered heart.

>> No.4233703

"Reimu, that Chen is today's customer"

So when the young man said those words, she hated it even more than usual.

"You see, my Chen's recently started being interested in refreshing. So I thought she could refresh with you for a hundred yen."

The young man's friend said all this to Reimu without her asking. Gradually, the speed wiht which little Chen was rubbing against her started to increase.

What Reimu saw reminded her of something that happened a long time ago.

(That's right, I should have known...)

And yet why has she become so sad?

"Reimu, you like children, right? So have one go as her partner"

"Chen knooooows! Chen really knoooooooows!"

With an erect penipeni that was very imposing for a child yukkuri, little Chen had Reimu's mamumamu in her sights.

"Stop it Chen! Please, please stop! Little ones shouldn't refresh! It's un-easy!"

Reimu's face looked even more tragic than usual as she resigned herself to what was happening. Even when she desperately tried to make little Chen stop, somehow. The young man does nothing except operate the video camera. If her partner was an adult, she could give a clear explanation to herself that this was so she could live. But she didn't want to do it with a child. Reimu really liked children, and since she couldn't give birth any more, young lives were even more precious to her. She had only refreshed with a child yukkuri once in the past, but she couldn't forget it. The un-easy memories would not leave Reimu.

>> No.4233713

"Can't hold it any more!"

Little Chen roughly inserts her penipeni in to Reimu's mamumamu. It was stuck in recklessly without any kind of technique, but this was much easier for Reimu's mamumamu, which was used to the pink vibrator.

"Yu yu yuyuuuuuuun!"

The youthful penipeni induces Reimu to pleasure and she lets out an obscene cry. From a human's point of view, it would just be a comical spectacle, but for a yukkuri it would tug at the heart srings. Little Chen increases her speed.

"Big sis's mamumamu is so tight! Chen's never seen a pretty yukkuri that was so dirty!"

"Yu, Chen..."

Little Chen does kiss kiss while drool spills from her mouth. That sexual excitement causes Reimu to remember raper Alice. While Chen's drool and her saliva mix together, Reimu remembers her past.

>> No.4233749

o ok

so wait why are yukkuris so hated again?

>> No.4233761

>>4233749
They have personalities of spoiled little kids, cranked up to eleven. Spoiled little kids are the worst pests on Earth.

>> No.4233771

>>4233761
haha you never had kids then.

>> No.4233821

>>4228744
>The child resulting from that mammalian pregnancy was her child Reimu.

Stopped reading here. Everybody knows that Alice is a dominant type and the offspring between any type and an Alice-type results in Alice. And even if mother Reimu wasn't raped by an Alice-type, her child would be the type of the raper, since the result is always from the same type of the active partner.

>> No.4233830

>>4233821
> Stopped reading here
You should have stopped reading right away because the yukkuri all act out of character.

>> No.4233838

>>4233830
>You should have stopped reading right away because yukkuri is shit

fixed.

>> No.4233879

>>4233838
>You should have stopped reading right away because yukkuri is shitiette ne

fix'd

>> No.4233892

Her tummy had become big, her hair was dishevelled and she was stained with a viscous liquid. After little Reimu's assault by raper Alice, she was just put to bed. The vestiges of what had happened the night before were still evident. When little Reimu woke up and saw that the catastrophe that had befallen her body was not a dream, she cast her eyes downward, despondently.

"Yuu... Weimu is still a child but she's become a mwommie..."

Ironically, the same thing had happened to her mother. Attacked by a raper Alice, her virginity snatched away and impregnated. She was pregnant far too early in her life. She had not wanted it and now she didn't know what to do. The tears overflowed from her eyes.

(Even though I didn't like it, even though I didn't want to refresh...)

Whatever raper Alice had said, whatever resistance little Reimu put up, it had carried on. Her cries for salvation were ignored.

"You awake?"

"Yu...? Mishter?"

The young man came in to the room, so she looked up at him. He was carrying the usual food plate she used. It had something on it.

"Eat"

Saying that, he put it in front of little Reimu. It gave off an un-easy stink.

"... What ish thish?"

"Your food. If you look you'd know"

That's not what she'd asked. In the stuff that was on the food plate, she could see blonde hair and a hairband...

"This is the raper from yesterday"

Her body trembled at just the thought of that disgust. The young man was telling her to eat it,

"It's the fee for your work"

"Weimu hashn't done any work"

"No, you're wrong. From now on, refreshing will be your work. Just like yesterday"

"Yu!?"

>> No.4233897

>"Refreeeeeeeeeeeshed!"
>"Yu... Yuaaaaaaaaaa! Refreeeeeeeeshed!"

Heavens!

>> No.4233901

That horrible act would be her work?
A disgusting thing like that?

She cried out as if to deny the small amount of pleasure she'd felt while refreshing.

"No! Weimu, doeshn't wanch cho refresh any moooooooore!"

Little Reimu raises her voice to try and reject the young man's words. The wound of her first refreshing having destroyed her ideal imagining of the future was so great, it seems, has made it so that the very act of refreshing fills her with terror. She makes her braids go up and down and twists her body to show her unwillingness, but the words the young man says makes her stop.

"Hey, hey, don't do that. It'll be bad for the baby inside you"

"Yuyu!? Weimu's... baby..."

Little Reimu remembers the life she's carrying inside her body and stops what she was doing. She stares at her swollen tummy. It is not a life born of a refreshing of mutual love, but there is certainly a baby inside her.

"Baby can chake ich eajy... But why ish Weimu's work refreshing!?"

"What else can you do?"

"Yuu..."

She can't do anything. And with this body, she can barely move. If she makes any intense movements, the baby in her tummy would miscarry.

>> No.4233904

"If you refresh, you'll have no problem getting food. That's a much better life than being a stray yukkuri, right?"

"But refreshing is something you do with a yukkuri you like..."

(She's still got this cheeky sense of virtue. This was so worth it)

"What are you saying? It's the same thing even after doing it once, twice, thrice, loads of times"

"Yu? Lots of times is different to once or twice or three times?"

Little Reimu can't count higher than three, but she has a vague idea of what comes after it. What is the young man saying?

"I'll say it so that even you can understand. Ever since you lost your virginity to that raper, you're a dirty used manju. Doesh Weimu undershtand?"

Lost virginity. Now, even if she finds a yukkuri she likes, she can't give her virginity away any more. When little Reimu realised that, she became very sad.

"... Yugu, egu... Yuwaaaaaaaaan!"

The cries coming from her throat did not stop.

>> No.4234022

Reaching this conclusion, little Reimu ate what was the raper Alice that had stolen her virginity. She told the young man that she didn't want to do such an un-easy thing but Well then, you and the brat inside you will both starve to death. Until this is all gone, I'm not giving you any more food"

She was answered with that. She didn't want to do it, but for the sake of her baby surviving, she reluctantly did as the young man said and started eating the remains.

(I'm shorry...)

Her morning meal finished, the young man explained to little Reimu the details of her work. Little Reimu's food expenses for two or three days is about a hundred yen, so earning that much is the goal of little Reimu's work. Since there is no respectable way for yukkuris to earn money, little Reimu must get money by refreshing under the care of the young man.

>> No.4234027

The basic tenets for yukkuris are that refreshing in the winter destroys families, singing jarring songs to passing humans and asking for sweet-sweets, finding a better house for themselves by invading those of humans and declaring them to be their own and being so weak that they cannot sense the danger their own desires bring. However, for the sake of living an easy life they can use the trash lying around in the street and make a reasonably good house, pick up money that's fallen on the street and buy things from human shops. This is a snapshot of the knowledge they can possess. Among the stray yukkuris in the city, it seems there are also those that run a business of learning and exchanging information with humans and other yukkuris. The zeal of the desires of yukkuris like this itself shouldn't be despised. That the desires of these yukkuris: food, sleep sex, are equal or greater to those of humans is remarkable. The young man, with traits like that in mind, had the intention of making little Reimu earn her worth as an outlet for yukkuri sexual desires. For a reasonably knowledgeable yukkuri, the fact that if they refresh either them of their partner will get pregnant restrains them from doing it excessively. But what if they could refresh as much as they wanted without caring about pregnancy? In addition, for the potential raper yukkuris, this was a fascinating idea.
"Mishter, if Weimu refreshes will you give her food?"

"Yeah"

"... Undershtood. Weimu will refresh..."

(... Reimu can't think of just herself any more! Weimu will give birth to her baby and raise her to be an easy litle one!)

>> No.4234029

The unpleasant feelings she has towards refreshing are firmly rooted, but if she doesn't do it, mister won't give her food. That would mean that little Reimu would take it easy forever. Also, her mother had sacrificed herself so that she could survive. Simply giving up on life would be inexcusable, there was no way she could face her mother. So, little Reimu decided to work for the sake of making herself and her baby happy.

(But mishter is so cruel...)

Little Reimu remembered how the young man had set raper Alice on to her. She felt mistrust towards him growing, but as she was in his debt and care at the moment, she could hate him. The feeling just smouldered inside her.

(That Weimu can't do anything is bad, after all...)

The fact that she is an incompetent yukkuri that can't get her own food might be why the young man had become so cold toward her. The kind mother that protected little Reimu isn't here any more. From now on, she has to protect her own baby.

"There"

"Yube!"

Just as she was thinking that, the young man grabbed her and carelessly put her in to the carry case.

"Ich hurchs... Mishter, be more gentle! Weimu has a baby in her tummy! The baby can't take it easy!"

She didn't know what she'd do if something happened to the baby That's why she protested to the young man, but he did not respond at all.

"Shut up. I'll throw you out if you make noise"

"Yuyu!?" 

Having been told that, little Reimu could only be quiet. She knew that if he threw her away, she couldn't survive.

"First we have to spread gossip about you among the strays"

"... Gossip?"

"How you're a prostit-yu-te that will refresh if you're given money"

Being called that made her feel very un-easy.

>> No.4234046

more more!
please don't stop like you did earlier, it scared me

>> No.4234063 [DELETED] 

Reimu is a newborn yukkuri. She dropped off her mother’s stalk a mere 3 days ago. Reimu loves to be with her family. She would practice saying “Take it easy!” with her parents as they fed her good food, but she and her little sisters could only ever get “tage id eajy!”. Whenever she or her sisters found anything interesting, they would always find the others, saying “Yu! I found mwister ball! Wet’s tage id eajy with mwister ball!”. To them, even a discarded ball of paper or leaves blowing in the wind were the most amazing things they had ever seen – never mind the dozens of other “most amazing things” they had seen as little as a few hours ago. With her playthings, sisters, and parents that always could provide good food, Reimu and her sisters led a very easy life.

However, one day, tragedy struck Reimu’s family. Little Reimu was playing by herself while her sisters were eating a few yards away. She had already eaten her fill of insect larvae, and so was playing with dried leaves on the ground; rolling around them and enjoying the soft crackling they made. While rolling around, she saw a butterfly go over her head.

>> No.4234116
File: 754 KB, 532x1725, Untitled-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4234252

This is on par with House of Dolls by Ka-Tzetnik.

>> No.4234253

>>4234116
;_;

>> No.4234266 [DELETED] 

>>4228246
Wow. Now you did it yet again. You never learn, do you? Kindly STOP spamming, harassing and generally attacking the best site on the Web immediately: www. anon
talk
. com. We DO NOT want you there. We never did. GOT IT? If you want these messages to cease, simply STOP fucking with us ENTIRELY, remove ALL lying troll articles about AT and kill all the illegal clones (using whatever method necessary). Get the domain unbanned from all the ISPs that you got it banned from. Then and only then will you never be bothered by these messages again. However, every single time we see the slightest attack or spam on our site (which can be reasonably expected to origin here or any related "chan"), you will get 220 more of these messages posted as a result. It's really up to you. This is a promise that WILL be kept up indefinitely if need be. We are not at all afraid of you chantards.

Yours sincerely, an anonymous AnT and general well-doer of the Internet as a whole. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and kindly get the fuck off of our board.

>> No.4234283 [DELETED] 

>>4228247
Wow. Now you did it yet again. You never learn, do you? Kindly STOP spamming, harassing and generally attacking the best site on the Web immediately: www. anon
talk
. com. We DO NOT want you there. We never did. GOT IT? If you want these messages to cease, simply STOP fucking with us ENTIRELY, remove ALL lying troll articles about AT and kill all the illegal clones (using whatever method necessary). Get the domain unbanned from all the ISPs that you got it banned from. Then and only then will you never be bothered by these messages again. However, every single time we see the slightest attack or spam on our site (which can be reasonably expected to origin here or any related "chan"), you will get 431 more of these messages posted as a result. It's really up to you. This is a promise that WILL be kept up indefinitely if need be. We are not at all afraid of you chantards.

Yours sincerely, an anonymous AnT and general well-doer of the Internet as a whole. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and kindly get the fuck off of our board.

>> No.4234287 [DELETED] 

>>4228246
talk
. com. We DO NOT want you there. We never did. GOT IT? If you want these messages to cease, simply STOP fucking with us ENTIRELY, remove ALL lying troll articles about AT and kill all the illegal clones (using whatever method necessary). Get the domain unbanned from all the ISPs that you got it banned from. Then and only then will you never be bothered by these messages again. However, every single time we see the slightest attack or spam on our site (which can be reasonably expected to origin here or any related "chan"), you will get 608 more of these messages posted as a result. It's really up to you. This is a promise that WILL be kept up indefinitely if need be. We are not at all afraid of you chantards.

>> No.4235268

Little Reimu was taken to a gloomy alley in between two buildings by the young man. There was a cardboard box with a blue tarpaulin over it. A yukkuri house. From that came a Marisa type.

"Mister, what do you want today?"

"I have someone I want to introduce to you. I want you to spread gossip about her among the other yukkuris"

Marisa's body is full of wounds and it has a glint in its eye. She looks at little Reimu as if giving her an appraisal. Marisa's job is selling gossip. Information about yukkuri feeding ground or easy things. She also sells information about the yukkuris in town to humans.

"A very beautiful yukkuri ze. But why is she pregnant when she's still a little one?"

"I made a raper attack her. Good experience for her work"

Hearing what the young man said, Marisa's face screwed up a little, but soon returned to its old brazen self. This Marisa's information is a priceless treasure of abusive misters. Like they say, yukkuris know yukkuris the best. However, they are still just yukkuris. They have no idea what humans will do to them on a whim. This Marisa knows well just how fragile of an existence yukkuris are. So, she tries to keep on their good side as much as she can. It's not as if she doesn't feel for the poor treatment that little Reimu has had, but still it's nothing to do with her. Whatever happens is of no concern to her.

That is how she thinks and explains it to herself.

>> No.4235305

"By work do you mean refreshing?"

The reason the conversation has led to the details of what her work entails is that her brain spins quickly. If she couldn't do that, there's no way she could live off information.

"That's right. One refresh for one hundred yen or something of comparable value. Comparable in human terms, that is."

Their chat advances briskly with the young man wasting no time. Info Marisa sorts this information inside her head and suggests her terms.

"Just some sweet-sweets. That'll be fine ze"

"Here you go"

The young man hands over a paper bag with some cookies and toffees to Marisa. Marisa nods after confirming the contents.

"Yun, negotiations complete ze"
"Right then, I'll leave it to you. Oh yeah, have something extra."
He puts little Reimu before Marisa.

"Yu? ... Yuyu?"

Marisa and little Reimu's eyes meet. Little Reimu doesn't understand what's going on and Marisa doesn't know what is meant by something extra.

"What is this ze?"

"You can have the first refresh"

In appearance, he's giving her the choice to do what she wants, but Marisa understands from experience that the young man means for it to be an obligation. She can't imagine what would happen were she to refuse. The young man was already setting up the video camera.

(This is part of her work as well ze...)

Marisa slowly moves up to little Reimu. She could feel no warmth in those eyes. Maybe little Reimu can feel the strangeness of the atmosphere, since she tries to move her pregnant body away from Marisa.

"... S-Stchop ich"

"Don't worry ze. It'll be over soon ze"

She licks little Reimu's mamumamu, making it wet. Rather than foreplay, her intention is more to reduce the burden on little Reimu.

"Yu yufuuu... It ticklesh..."

>> No.4235308

Little Reimu's sexual feelings have not developed, so she cannot really feel it, but her mamumamu loosens just a little bit. While watching little Reimu, Marisa feels her penipeni getting hot. How long will it take to refresh, she wonders.

"... Here I go ze"

Marisa's completely hard penipeni enters little Reimu.

"Yu Yugiiiiiiiiii!"

Her second refreshing. As she is yet inexperienced, there is more pain than pleasure involved. Marisa's penipeni stirs up the insides of little Reimu's mamumamu.
One can hear a sploshing sound coming from inside her mamumamu.

"Sdop iiiiiiiid! The bwaby! Weimu's Bwabyyyyyyyyy!"

"...!"

Now little Reimu remembers the danger of refreshing while pregnant. Whether or not she had pushed all thoughts of refreshing out of her bean paste brain after her attack by raper Alice, or what, but when she had decided to work she had forgotten the possibility of a miscarriage happening.

"Mariza sdoooooop! The bwaby will diiiiiiie!"

Little Reimu's shriek stabs at Marisa's conscience. She'd thought she'd left that behind long ago.

"... Shut up ze!"

"Yugu!"

>> No.4235313

Marisa, not wanting to hear little Reimu's voice any more, stops up her mouth by doing kiss-kiss. Her penipeni keeps hammering without stopping. Along with the pain from her mamumamu, little Reimu feels something leaking. As if something precious was leaking out of her; that kind of feeling. Marisa throws her head back. Little Reimu, too, cries out in a lovely voice while shedding tears.

"Rerererererefreeeeeeeeshed!"

"Yunyaaaaaaaaa! ... Refreeeeeeshed!"

They both finished at the same time.

"Yuhaa yuhaa..."

Marisa breathes roughly and takes her penipeni out of little Reimu's mamumamu. There is something stuck to the tip of her penipeni.

"Marisa won't apologise ze..."

"..."

With the look of a rape victim, little Reimu lies stretched out on the ground. The young man throws some orange juice on her, returning her to consciousness, and she stands up frailly.

"The baby, Reimu's, baby...?"

When little Reimu glanced towards her mamumamu, there was something else flowing out as well as Marisa's sperm bean paste. In it was something that looked like a tiny yukkuri accessory.

"Ba-by...?"

"You miscarried"

The young man gets a close-up of Reimu's mamumamu. As well as what looked like an accessory, teeth, an eye and other organs leaked out. He extends a finger and puts it in to little Reimu's mamumamu, scrapes out the contents and shows it to little Reimu.

"This would have been your baby"

"Yu..."

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Yunyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

>> No.4235317

Get this garbage back to fanfiction.net

>> No.4235320
File: 323 KB, 550x2096, rhodesiansneverdie.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

While he was wondering why little Reimu wasn't reacting, she suddenly let out a scream, looking as if she'd gone mad, surprising the young man. Of course, he level-headedly captured that face with the camera.

"Gibe her bwaaack! Gibe back Weimu's gute bwabyyyyyyyyy!"

Her face stained with tears and another unknown juice, little Reimu draws near to Marisa. Marisa could only turn her face away from such a heart-breaking look.

"Gibe her bwaaaaaaaack! Gibmugu!?"

"Hey, shut up"

Reimu's cries must have been annoying, since the young man forces her to drink lemonade and made her go to sleep. Before long, having cleaned up, he left little Reimu's miscarried baby on the ground and said to Marisa.

"Good work. I got some good film. I think I'll call this one "Pregnant refreshing, good bye baby".

"... Do as you like ze"

After the young man had left, Marisa gathered up as much as she could the ruin of what once was the baby that was scattered on the ground. The ground here was concrete, so she couldn't bury it, but the next time she went somewhere with dirt she'd bury it.

"... I'm sorry ze"

This was the affair that started the long relationship between info Marisa and prostit-yu-te Reimu.

>> No.4235659

original content on /jp/, nice.

>> No.4235690

>>4235659
I think it's a translation, but that's fine too.

>> No.4235909

>>4235690
any more?

>> No.4235938

I'm afraid that's all the author has written

>> No.4235961

wat

>> No.4235970

>>4235938
Thanks for the translation, then.

>> No.4235970,1 [INTERNAL] 

This shit's good!