[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 97 KB, 260x382, Shiki.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4127044 No.4127044 [Reply] [Original]

/jp/

You are a mage (in the TM universe) assigned by a joint committee to bring a team of seven (including yourself) to subjugate the monster known as Primate Murder. As for your abilities, you are an average spellcaster, although you are a much lauded master strategist. You also have the ability to compel others into joining you. But the ability that stand the most is the one called "The Mantle of the Overdeity". It can block any effect or damage, no matter how powerful(or how ridiculous) it is. Unfortunately, it can only be used for five times in your entire lifetime. As to date, you can only use it twice.

With these abilities, and the duty assigned to you, how will you proceed. Please note that Types and all the characters on Altrouge's side will NEVER join you.

You should also take heed on the possible perils you might encounter (Primate Murder isn't exactly alone).

>> No.4127052

I cast magic missile at the darkness.

>> No.4127093

Ryougi Shiki would be a HUGE candidate. PM is connected to Gaea, so her eyes can kill it (maybe).
Arcueid, because FUCK YEAR ARC.
ANY Servant, if I can manage it.

>> No.4127103

The moment shit starts to blow up I activate the mantle, kill everyone else in my team and run the fuck away. No witnesses that I survived, so nobody can blame me.

>> No.4127121
File: 705 KB, 1159x1748, 1263132241306.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>you are an average spellcaster

<- This is how I would proceed.

>> No.4127125

Zeltrech

Remind me why I need anyone else.

>> No.4127126

>>4127093
you're average as a spellcaster, so you should consider 'connecting' to someone if you want a servant

>> No.4127130

>You are a mage (in the TM universe) assigned by a joint committee to bring a team of seven (including yourself) to subjugate the monster known as Primate Murder.

Okay, time to quit my job it's far to dangerous, live a peaceful normal life by converting heavy metals into gold.

>> No.4127143

I want Sakura, she's powerful+comes with a servant
Ryougi Shiki is always good (3rd personality)
Aoko and Touko just because they are them
and Akiha (vermillion)

>> No.4127144

I compel the captain of a nuclear submarine to join me.
I and five expendables engage Primate Murder in combat, and then he launches nuclear weapons.
Mantle of the Overdeity is used once.

Beat that, guys.

>> No.4127156

LET'S PRETEND /jp/

>> No.4127167

>>4127144
Primate Murder survives the strike.
Now you have him and plenty of pissed off people after your ass now.
Game Over.

>> No.4127171

So who's strongest fart or wet fart?

>> No.4127172

all the tripfags from #meltanjp

>> No.4127191

Why don't you take this thread to Beast's Lair instead? Plenty of faggots ready to play pretend with you there.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action