[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 85 KB, 400x527, 1255289776040.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4105577 No.4105577 [Reply] [Original]

Masturbation isn't controlling your sexual urges, it's submitting to them. Every time you masturbate, you are worshiping women. You are submitting to women constantly; you are admitting your inferiority to them in exchange for a moment of pleasure. Every time you masturbate, you are saying that "I am not good enough for this," whether it be some slut who fell on hard times or your "pure," shy waifu.

Don't you get it? You're all degrading yourselves by succumbing to this way of life, of distracting yourself from the things that really matter with toys and trinkets. You're withering away, but that's not the saddest part. The part that hurts me the most is that you guys are loneliest of the lonely in our world, and therefore those with the most potential. What hope can one have for his future when his our ostracized geniuses are too busy pleasuring themselves to idealized caricatures of regular people?

>> No.4105585

best house character (besides house)

>> No.4105581

Epic win nigger

>> No.4105598

>Every time you masturbate, you are worshiping women
I only masturbate to MEN, faggot.

>> No.4105615

>>4105577
This pic makes no sense! Foreman isn't the troll of House, HOUSE is the troll of House!! Foreman's the level-headed one!

Better yet, go shoop a House pic as Bern, then we have WIN!

>> No.4105616

>distracting yourself from the things that really matter
Everything is equally unimportant to me, so that's why I do what is easiest rather than what is hard. I feel no satisfaction when I do anything, so why do anything?

>> No.4105633
File: 12 KB, 170x170, 1216456839684.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4105615
He's kind of a troll whenever they give him authority pre-season 4 and up.

And when he's dying and stabs Cameron with the infected syringe.

>> No.4105649

First, let us consider the fact that for the first time ever, as a species, immortality is in our reach.
This simple fact has far-reaching implications. It requires radical rethinking and revision of our genetic imperatives. It also requires planning and forethought that run in direct opposition to our neural pre-sets.
I find it helpful at times like these to remind myself that our true enemy is Instinct. Instinct was our mother when we were an infant species. Instinct coddled us and kept us safe in those hardscrabble years when we hardened our sticks and cooked our first meals above a meager fire and started at the shadows that leapt upon the cavern's walls.

But inseparable from Instinct is its dark twin, Superstition. Instinct is inextricably bound to unreasoning impulses, and today we clearly see its true nature. Instinct has just become aware of its irrelevance, and like a cornered beast, it will not go down without a bloody fight.

Instinct would inflict a fatal injury on our species. Instinct creates its own oppressors, and bids us rise up against them. Instinct tells us that the unknown is a threat, rather than an opportunity. Instinct slyly and covertly compels us away from change and progress.

Instinct, therefore, must be expunged. It must be fought tooth and nail, beginning with the basest of human urges: The urge to reproduce. We should thank our benefactors for giving us respite from this overpowering force. They have thrown a switch and exorcised our demons in a single stroke. They have given us the strength we never could have summoned to overcome this compulsion. They have given us purpose. They have turned our eyes toward the stars. Let me assure you that the suppressing field will be shut off on the day that we have mastered ourselves...the day we can prove we no longer need it.

And that day of transformation, I have it on good authority, is close at hand.

>> No.4105682

>>4105633
But that was survive, by any means necessary! You can't call him a troll just because he wasn't going to allow House and the others to leave him for dead! Lastly, that bitch had it coming! I never liked Dr. Cameron in the first place!

Yeah, when he was in charge and opposing House on every decision he made, he was just as trollish. Totally forgot about that.

>> No.4105699 [DELETED] 

>>4105682
>>4105633
Stop misusing the word "troll"
A troll is not an angry, selfish, or contrary person. A troll is just someone who tries to intentionally stir up arguments and flame wars by pretending to take a side or have a viewpoint that they do not actually hold.

>> No.4105706

>>4105633
>>4105682
>>4105682
>>4105633
Stop misusing the word "troll"
A troll is not an angry, selfish, or contrary person. A troll is just someone who tries to intentionally stir up arguments and flame wars by pretending to take a side or have a viewpoint that they do not actually hold.

>> No.4105729
File: 112 KB, 720x477, galaxy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4105649
There are three kinds of immortality.
The kind where we species reproduce faster than we die, the kind where the individual manages to alter him/herself in a way (ginetically or other) to never wither, and the kind where you just existed in the universe, in a reality in which history can never be undone.

Some people believe the universe repeats itself over and over, just like the things that happen in it. I'm going with the third one. For a we know, we may have lived the same live infinite times already, and will do it infinite more. Even this moment has passed numerous times, your thoughts in it and all.

>> No.4105738
File: 189 KB, 380x297, cancer1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4105699
>Implying CurryButt !CIELBE/jzM doesn't know what a troll is
>Implying foreman never trolled House

>> No.4105774

>>4105738
...the hell did you refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

>> No.4105788 [DELETED] 

>>4105576
Fuck off with your moronic attacks 24/7 at www.anon
talk.com. We don't want you there, retards. Got it already?

>> No.4105790

>>4105774
I don't care what this thread is about and I'm about to hide it, but I saw this post and it made me want to take up a trip for the sole purpose of referring to myself in third person with each post.
Then I realized how annoying that would become.

>> No.4105924 [DELETED] 

>>4105574
Fuck off with your moronic attacks 24/7 at www.anon
talk.com. We don't want you there, retards. Got it already?

>> No.4105913
File: 55 KB, 462x640, housefreehy4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4105649

no thanks dr breen

>> No.4105933

>>4105790
>implying he cares

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action