[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 74 KB, 800x600, SnI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4038382 No.4038382 [Reply] [Original]

http://tsukuru.info/b/?p=660
Moogy is confirmed to be a furry

>My Top Three Translated Eroge of 2009

> * Sharin no Kuni – I spent 300+ hours of my life working on this one, isn’t that justification enough?
>* Cross+Channel – Mm, pretentious thesaurus abuse, my favorite. Seriously, though, I loved the writing and ending in this.
>* Sekien no Inganock – Mm, furries, my favorite. I don’t have any incisive, pithy comment for this so look out for my upcoming review instead! (Sorry about never reviewing Sharin no Kuni, but I simply spent too much time with it to look at it from an objective perspective in the end.)

>This list is a bit unique in that these are actually my top three translated eroge of all time at the moment – 2009 was a pretty big year! It’s so nice to finally see some top-tier games other than TYPE-MOON shit translated, believe me. It’s looking like 2010 will be even bigger, too – by the end of it, maybe we’ll see every 90+ game on EGS translated. Wouldn’t that be great?

>Gotta say I’m a bit surprised at how explosively the western eroge community has grown in general; I welcome such growth, of course, but it can be somewhat offputting at times, you know?

>I just hope the momentum the community as a whole has established over the course of the year persists through the next…

>> No.4038407

>>4038382
>This list is a bit unique in that these are actually my top three translated eroge of all time at the moment – 2009 was a pretty big year! It’s so nice to finally see some top-tier games other than TYPE-MOON shit translated, believe me. It’s looking like 2010 will be even bigger, too – by the end of it, maybe we’ll see every 90+ game on EGS translated. Wouldn’t that be great?

Good luck getting Muv Luv Alternative translated this year.

>> No.4038418

I only care about FHA

>> No.4038437

Disney devs, get out

>> No.4038457

i want ef, in about two weeks or less maybe
umineko 6, just finished but ATLAS, while reliable to understand is not always good
swan song
g senjou
kara no shoujo
I think that's all

>> No.4038488
File: 27 KB, 358x450, untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wouldn't try to upset him in your place OP.

>> No.4038494

Coming in 2010- VN translation drama reaches fansub drama proportions.
Plus dozens of projects start, then flounder and stall, but remain to stop anyone better actually picking up that VN.

>> No.4038554

>>4038494
So nothing new then?

>> No.4038561

>>4038554
Just a somewhat grander scale.

>> No.4038719

>>4038561
Not really. Saya had considerable text translated and abandoned, yet later released, Sharin no Kuni too, G-Senjou has been abandoned like twice so far, and picked up again every time, Cross Channel was about 80% translated yet it got translated regardless of that 80% etc.
Don't be so pessimistic.

>> No.4038927

So what does Moogy think of Yaminabe Aries

>> No.4038968

<izmos> >So what does Moogy think of Yaminabe Aries
<~Moogy> best game ever
<Shu> someone is going to put this on /jp/
<Shu> probably within the next two minutes

>> No.4038987

<izmos> >So what does Moogy think of Yaminabe Aries
<~Moogy> best game ever
<Shu> someone is going to put this on /jp/
<Shu> probably within the next two minutes
<~Moogy> i don't know whether i should be flattered or disturbed that people on /jp/ care so much
<@LoSs> http://i48.tinypic.com/2d0mdc3.jpg superior Demons army
<~Moogy> or well, whoever's posting, at least

>> No.4038993

Community you say? Then stop translating disney 24/7 if you want a community to establish itself.

>> No.4038995

I really don't get it. Sharin sucks ass.

>> No.4039001

>>4038987

Hey look, it's LoSs

LoSs, where the fuck is that Tenshi No Inai 12-Gatsu patch, or has it been stalled?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action