[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.11 MB, 634x4356, pokemineko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4034898 No.4034898 [Reply] [Original]

Old thread >>4033841

Current hot topic:
Umiroshiya Family tries to troll Erika with a pretend murder scenario, Erika trolls them right back by actually killing them.

>> No.4034903

looks like we're blasting off again
<pop>

>> No.4034911

Let me make in clear like in the last thread, there's no actual proof they faked deaths to troll Erika. They could have been faking for another reason, or otherwise thought to be dead when they weren't for another reason.

>> No.4034913

tl;dr

- Bomb
- Shkanon (not confirmed, but quite likely)
- Beatrice has a human counterpart, but they are no longer the same.
- Each story has been written by an author by the name of Touya, which seems to have a "witch" counterpart called Featherine.
- Everyone plays dead to troll Erika.
- Erika kills the ones who pretended to be dead.
- Battler is a shitty GM.

Uh... Umineko has certainly never been top-quality writing, but... what the hell happened to R07 this time? Perhaps, he should really have delayed EP6.

>> No.4034920

>>4034913
BT died. I think he should take a break as well, since it's obvious he hasn't recovered.

>> No.4034921

To make sure, there's no detective this episode, right?

>> No.4034923

>>4034898

I don't see why people are upset. It's just like Battler to design something like this. It's funny even. Plus he gets to show off by designing enjoyable magic scenes and fights.

Battler's a pretty good GM.

Always wondered. Would Umineko work as an RPG? The Meta World is pretty much LARPing. With players/people above the game descending as pieces, and a general story outline by the GM.

>> No.4034925

>>4034921
Erika.

>> No.4034926

So, how did Beato deny Erika to the point of killing her? Does Erika go out like a bitch? Was it the final riddle There are only 17 people on the island including Erika that killed her?

Damn, I didn't like her, but at least I wanted her to renew herself at the end or something. I hope Knox joins Battler's side now.

>> No.4034928

BT = Beato. Was actually Ryu's first and only love. The story of Umineko is just a metaphor for Ryu's love life in general.

>> No.4034929

>>4034923

Yeah really, there was no way Battler was going to make his family into a bunch of murderous gold diggers.

>> No.4034932

Battler: God tier troll GM

>> No.4034935

So in the end, Aurora appointed Bern as the next GM because she wants the answers which Battler as the GM failed to show.

>> No.4034936
File: 41 KB, 407x405, oh erika you card.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4034938

>>4034913
This game sounded very rushed to me. It's probably the same length as EP 3 - maybe even less than that.

When he said he would focus more on the story I honestly hoped he would reveal more things about the characters - giving them better backstory for example. What do we get.

Kanon's name is Joshua. Spectacular.

Only good thing that came from this is partial confirmation of the pony theory and the bomb theory basically confirmed for the most part.

Next game: Ryukishi finally writes a Rudolf-Asumu-Kyrie arc. I mean fucking shit more than halfway through the game and we still don't know how Asumu died or what she looked like.

>> No.4034939

Ryukishi would just write a book about the 72 devils, and a separate book to the master and release his own Dungeons & Uminekos.

>> No.4034942

>>4034921
First part of the episode, there's no detective. Erika declares herself the detective after it's been declared in red she killed them to make sure they were dead. She wouldn't have been able to do that before because the detective can't be the culprit.

>> No.4034944

>>4034926

No, it was that she couldn't figure out the trick behind Kanon escaping from a closed room without magic so she lost. Erika's punishment for losing is that she gets send to the worst kakera.

>> No.4034945

So Featherine figured out the truth in episodes 1 and 2, and since then has been making up stories about it, episodes 3-6.
I can't really see the similarities between the games, but Featherine was said to have based them all on the truth of the first two games. Can anyone provide some examples of similar events in all the games? The only one I can think of right now is Battler surviving until the very end, but that's more for having him see the entire game so he can figure out the truth.

>> No.4034947

>>4034938
People are saying this shit end at 7, we may not even get all the loose ends tied up.

>> No.4034949

>>4034923
>Plus he gets to show off by designing enjoyable magic scenes and fights.

Meh, I didn't like them very much. As much as I love Kyrie, Jessica vs Kyrie was a bit lacking. George vs Eva was pretty cool, but Kanon + Shannon vs Maria is rather boring. Rosa doesn't even get to fight - Kanon just kills her.

>> No.4034950

Am I the only one who fucking loves Erika chopping off heads like a psychopath seriously.

>> No.4034951

Repost from some Anon.

In this episode, Battler has weaked the adhesive tape Erika gets, and she isn't able to use it. Erika also doesn't declare herself the detective, therefore she doesn't get certain overpowered detective privileges like in the last game. However, she puts on an act and Battler pities her and gives her enough tape for 3 rooms. After the first twilight, Erika has half of the survivors in one room, half in the other, and tapes both up. Then, a letter appears outside the guesthouse. Erika's goal is to invalidate Battler's gameboard and therefore automatically win by proving his mystery has a logical error, thus is unsolvable. Erika reveals she taped the room where Battler "died." Therefore, Battler would be unable to escape to place that letter. Erika calls Battler up on that and claims it's unsolvable. Throughout the episode, you see someone trying to escape that room. But if they take off the chain to the door and try to leave, that chain instead chains their neck, symbolizing that they can't relock the room from the outside, so they can't escape logically and have it still be locked. Battler shows Lambda a proposed solution. Kyrie comes out of the room where she "died", then Battler escapes the room, then Kyrie takes his place and locks the chain. However, Dlanor denies this. Battler doesn't understand why, nor does Lambda. Lambda suggests Natsuhi instead, that's denied, Eva, denied, for all the victims of the first twilight, denied. Then Erika reveals her strategy - the detective can't be the culprit, but she didn't declare herself the detective. Even though Battler didn't declare deaths in red, when Erika disocvered the bodies, she severed their heads to make sure they were dead. And it seemed there was red that they were alive before she did so. Therefore, escape from the room becomes impossible. Battler becomes locked in the room in his own mind, so it's revealed that those scenes with someone escaping were foreshadowing him trying to.

>> No.4034952

>>4034947
I'm sure it'll end at EP 8. Ryukishi said he could end it at EP 6 too, but I doubt this is how the story ends.

>> No.4034953

>>4034942

She never used the detective declaration.

>>4034947

No one said 7 is the last one. It will most likely be like in Higurashi, 7 reveals the truth and 8 is the perfect ending.

>> No.4034954

>>4034944
Jesus Battler had it easy. He could try for a hundred years and never get punished like that. Erika messed up two times and gets sent to oblivion.

>> No.4034956

>>4034920

What's the story on R7 and BT anyway?

Did... did they meet six years ago and commit a sin together?

>> No.4034957

>>4034926
>There are only 17 people on the island including Erika
Never said. What happened was Erika said she was the 18th person in red, but then Battler and Beato said "There are 17 people" in red. Then you could execute her in the TIPS and have that information that her existence is devil's proof and she might not have been there, and in the fantasy TIPS, if you execute her, she just disappears.

>> No.4034958

>>4034951

The rest of the episode is dedicated to helping him escape the room. While he's out, Bern makes Erika a permanent witch, and also gives her Battler as a gift, and says to marry him. Because, in marrying him, they exchange rings. Erika gets the ring of the family head, making her realm lord again instead of Battler, and Battler gets a ring of Erika's that signifies he belongs to her, or something. Beato is able to free Battler from the closed room in a debate with Erika by crashing the wedding.

>> No.4034960

>>4034944
>Erika's punishment for losing is that she gets send to the worst kakera.
Well, I guess I can understand why she was so batshit and decapitated people, that sounds thoroughly unpleasant.

>> No.4034961

>>4034950
I find the idea pretty hilarious.

>> No.4034962

>>4034945
>So Featherine figured out the truth in episodes 1 and 2

Yes, unlike us dumbfucks, she's a genius.

>> No.4034963
File: 130 KB, 408x480, cor_komarua2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4034938
How is the bomb theory mostly confirmed? I haven't really been keeping up with/paying attention to these threads.

>> No.4034965

>>4034938
There's some description about Asumu during episode 6. Kyrie describes her as a sneaky bastard that stole her man by acting as a good girl to Rudolf.
If Kyrie is correct (haha oh wow), Asumu could have changed the babies so she wouldn't lose to Kyrie.

>> No.4034968

Featherinne is Ryukishi.

>> No.4034969

>>4034944
Hahaha, nice. I wonder what kakera that was?

>> No.4034972

>>4034950
>>4034950
>>4034950
I liked it. It was a huge "OH SHIT" moment. She was fucking crazy. Actually, it hit me pretty hard because I thought if I was a detective on seacats island, I'd do something like that. Not as extreme, but I'd at least try to inflict some pain on the bodies to make sure they aren't faking it.

>> No.4034974

Erika doesn't exist on Rokkenjima in Ep 6. The culprit is the same person we know and love.

>> No.4034977

>>4034969
Something like Rifyu's 4komas.

>> No.4034978

>>4034951
>Then Erika reveals her strategy - the detective can't be the culprit, but she didn't declare herself the detective. Even though Battler didn't declare deaths in red, when Erika disocvered the bodies, she severed their heads to make sure they were dead. And it seemed there was red that they were alive before she did so.

Furudo Erika

When there's no red, you make it. And you make it bloody.

>> No.4034979
File: 84 KB, 594x483, 1260285822831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I take back everything I said earlier about being disappointed with what I knew of Episode 6.

The more I hear about how fucking crazy this shit is, the more I can't wait to read it translated.

>> No.4034980

>>4034965
>There's some description about Asumu during episode 6. Kyrie describes her as a sneaky bastard that stole her man by acting as a good girl to Rudolf.
Isn't that how she described Asumu back in EP 3 ಠ_ಠ

I mean how she actually looks like. How about giving her a character portrait or some shit.

>> No.4034981

>>4034945

Rosa is always late.

Battler freaks out on the boat/plane.

Maria's Rose is served during dinner.

George always brings his engagement ring. He may or may not propose.

Battler meets Kanon. Kanon drops fertilizer.

The siblings unite against Krauss. Kyrie always suspects Kinzo's existence.

Natsuhi is delusional.

Phone lines are cut(?) Or Genji is lying.

Rosa gives Kumasawa special tea.

I'm sure there's more.

>> No.4034984

>>4034980
One thing about Asumu, her whole fear of vehicles was faked, according to Kyrie. Helpless moe to get Rudolf to fall for her.

So Battler ended up with that fear because of Asumu's copying lie.

>> No.4034985

>>4034984
pretty sneaky sis

>> No.4034986

>>4034958

Reposting some more. Thanks to that anon, wherever he is.

The main truth fight was how Battler could escape from that room. Otherwise it was mainly magic fights.

Shannon got Kanon to admit hits feelings for Jessica, and Kanon confessed to Jessica. The butterfly brooch was broken in half, Kanon had half, Shannon had half. However, it can only grant one miracle. Kanon and Shannon agree to fight over it. The brooch summons Kanon, Jessica, George and Shannon to some place where two demons appear, those two new demons. Supposedly they are the ones whose power makes the brooch, or something, at least they rule over love and so they'll be deciding who the miracle of love goes to. Both of the Beatos Battler made show up. The moe Beato wants the miracle of love for her and Battler, so she'll also compete. For the test, everyone needs to kill someone. First, George confronts Eva and says he's marrying Shannon. Eva won't accept it and they begin to fight, Eva turns into Eva-Beatrice. George manages to win. Then, Jessica has to kill Kyrie, it was chosen randomly. She meets Kyrie in the hallway. Kyrie asks why she's not in the guesthouse. Jessica says she was getting a book from her room, or something. Then she asks for advice about love from Kyrie. Kyrie goes on about Asumu. Apparently, Asumu's fear of vechicles was faked so Rudolf would fall for her. Anyway, Kyrie says that if Asumu hadn't died, she would have killed her, so her fate was unavoidable. She apologizes if she scared Jessica, then starts leaving. I forgot how it went exactly, but Jessica attacks Kyrie. Kyrie asks Jessica if she intended to kill her all along, and reveals her reasoning that if Jessica was returning from getting a book, it wouldn't make sense for her to be in that hallway, so she was lying. Jessica says she was hesistant at first, but Kyrie's confessions about Asumu made her sure.

>> No.4034987
File: 131 KB, 408x480, cor_majimea1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Are there any short summaries or a list of complete spoilers lying around? Of the whole game, not just bits and pieces

>> No.4034988

This game sounds fucking awesome. Except for the shkannon and bomb which is probably all trolling anyway.

>> No.4034989

>>4034981
According to episode 5 though, Kinzo being dead all along was Hideyoshi's suspicion, while the plot to extort Krauss for money came from Kyrie.

>> No.4034991

>>4034986

She starts punching her, and Kyrie tries to escape, but Ronove blocks her. Leviathan comes, and Kyrie locks herself in Krauss's room nearby, then locks it.

It becomes a closed room. Ronove says it's impossible to break through except with magic. Jessica tries to punch the door, but because her envy is so weak compared to Kyrie's, the speed of her punches makes them simple knocks. Kyrie is going to wait it out, thinking someone will question her absence and Jessica's plan will be foiled, then she realizes she can just ring using the internal line. However, right then Ronove teaches Jessica how to kill her inside. Jessica powers her fists with remote killing or something, and kills her.

>> No.4034993

>>4034965

Do you read what you write? Her child was in stillbirth.

>> No.4034997

So when does liberated liberator play?

>> No.4034998
File: 84 KB, 347x272, 1257271792855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4034991
>Jessica powers her fists with remote killing or something, and kills her.

>> No.4034999

>>4034987

Reposting them. Take with a grain of salt, it was from Anon. And stop that. People will get upset.

>>4034991

For Kanon's test, he has to kill Rosa. He overhears her talking about her debt. It seems that the "friend" she co-signed the loan for was actually Maria's father, but I didn't gather much from that scene. Anyway, Kanon attacks her quickly and kills her in one hit. Rosa doesn't even realize she was hit at first, and lies down and then denies. However, Maria gets pissed and turns into MARIA. Sakutarou protects her, but Kanon can't attack Sakutarou because of the magical alliance thing. However, Shannon appears, and kills Maria and Sakutarou using her shield to squish them against the wall or something like that. Because it's not offensive magic, it's defensive, it works against Sakutarou.

For moe Beato's test, she attacks Natsuhi, trying to strangle her, in revenge for the man from 19 years ago who she calls "Battler". However, Natsuhi's mirror seems to harm Beato, which is strange, because earlier what her twin counterpart couldn't touch, like the scorpion handle of Kinzo's door, and spiderwebs, moe Beato could, but she was for some reason damaged by the mirror. Apparently it was because Natsuhi truly believed in its protection and Beato truly believed it harmed her that the magic occured, or something. I forgot exactly what happened here, I think one of the stakes came to help Beato. Anyway, in the end she succeeds in strangling her.

Next, Meta Battler is supposed to kill someone too, because he's moe Beato's partner in the trial. He reveals he's already killed someone. Later that's revealed to be Battler.

>> No.4035000

>>4034991
Jessica says she can do it because Kyrie has no love, right?

Kyrie confirmed for culprit, etc

>> No.4035002

>>4034991
Why would bronove help out jessica?

>> No.4035005

>>4035002

Presumably because he was a bro. Anon did not say.

>>4034999

Anyway, people were saying Battler made two Beatos, one full moe one full troll. That doesn't really seem to be the case. There's moe Beato, who is the main one throughout the episode and first calls Battler her father, and then there's a Beato who she meets by touching the portrait called onee-sama. They're both Beato, but without 1000 years passing, they won't become the same as the old Beato. Also, it seems they both lack what the other has. The older Beato isn't really a troll Beato, but a dignified Beato who has more memory of the witch legend. There's a scene where they walk around the mansion together at night. They both have very weak magic power, but they can strengthen it by playing small tricks. To this end, they go and open a window and fly out it as butterflies. According to the servants later, that same window is always opened with no explanation. Little tricks like that strengthen belief in them, and so fortify their powers.

>> No.4035007

>>4035002

It's just fantasy shit. Gaap helps George (probably because they fought before), Ronove helps Jessica prob cause of the same reason, and the Envy stake helps Kyrie also prob cause of the same reason.

>> No.4035008

ffffff want translation. can barely follow atlas.

>> No.4035012

ShKanontrice is true end.

>> No.4035015

>>4034999
>Rosa doesn't even realize she was hit at first, and lies down and then denies.

What did Rosa deny?

>> No.4035016

Asumu is Featherinne

>> No.4035020

>>4035015
It's supposed to be dies, I guess.

>> No.4035021

>>4035005

One thing about Beatrice being a real human, Maria says Beatrice made candies appear in a cup with magic. Because Erika's a bitch who wants to deny everything, she even enters a red and blue debate over that. Dlanor thinks it's really childish, but anyway, Maria says in red that it's a true story. But we already know there has to be someome Maria thinks is Beatrice, it's just more evidence for that.

Also speaking of Dlanor, in one scene Erika says to her that she likes her. Then she talks about a previous relationship she had, where she found evidence that her lover liked her, and evidence that she liked her lover, but no evidence her lover wasn't having an affair. I think I totally misunderstood that scene though, so I'm not sure what it meant.(It was pointed out later that this was in one of Bern's poems. The poem was used word for word)

Something else I noticed about Episode 6 was that it seemed to have a theme along the lines of "the people around you shape who you are". Kanon said that he wouldn't have become who he was if Shannon hadn't been there, and Shannon said that she wouldn't have become who she was if Kanon hadn't been there. It's also a big part of the George-Eva fight, if I'm not mistaken, and I believe Jessica mentioned some stuff relating to that as well. And then there's the whole stuff with the new Beatrice/Beatrices versus the old Beatrice, among other things.

>> No.4035022

Remember when episode 5 came out people were saying how shitty it was "Whats with this Erika person?" "Why is Battler helping witches?" and then after the episode was translated and people could actually grasp the subtle details everyone claimed it to be one of the best?

>> No.4035023

Shannon = Beatrice = Jessica
It's a three way war between George, Kanon and Battler that the rest of the family gets caught up in. Without love you would not realize this truth. This is the true truth of Umineko.

>> No.4035024

>>4035015

Dies.

>>4035021

The real mindfuck in that scene with Maria and Erika was the aftermath, with the two Beatos talking. dress-Beato ends up trying the trick for herself, via magic, and when she succeeds, skirt-Beato declares it to truly be magic. She declares this in gold.

>> No.4035029

>>4035021

Posting my interpretation again.
>"the people around you shape who you are"

This probably matters even more to Meta and Magical beings.

A theory about Skirt and Moe Beatrice and onee-sama. Skirt Beatrice is more dignified right? Perhaps, she represents the original Beatrice, the one mentioned as the ruler of the island, the one servants fear and serve etc.

Moe Beatrice represents the construct that someone created to love Battler. Over time, something like these two, or these tow concepts merged and we got Battler's Beato.

Skirt is thus older than Moe. The legend had been around longer than her birth. She is also more dignified because she is the co master of the island.
Thus, the onee-sama.

I wonder where EP4 two Beatos come to this? It seemed reversed in EP6. Skirt was moe in that one.

>> No.4035030
File: 1.32 MB, 623x1884, erika hesitates to troll.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035021
>
Also speaking of Dlanor, in one scene Erika says to her that she likes her. Then she talks about a previous relationship she had, where she found evidence that her lover liked her, and evidence that she liked her lover, but no evidence her lover wasn't having an affair. I think I totally misunderstood that scene though, so I'm not sure what it meant.(It was pointed out later that this was in one of Bern's poems. The poem was used word for word)

Probably makes sense as to why in EP 5 Erika basically calls love a lie.

>> No.4035031

>>4035023
That's one shitty truth.

>> No.4035035

>>4035024
>dress-Beato ends up trying the trick for herself, via magic, and when she succeeds, skirt-Beato declares it to truly be magic. She declares this in gold.

What trick did she try? What did skirt-Beato exactly declare in gold.

>> No.4035036

>>4035030
i must have blinked during this scene.

>> No.4035037

Oh yeah. Extra info about the Shannon/Kanon fight.

There isn't really a second twilight, but George and Shannon win, technically. Shannon and Kanon face eachother in a duel, Kanon shoots and misses, then he runs to Shannon before she can shoot, both their pistols are knocked up, and they don't know which is which. Shannon happens to grab the pistol with the bullet and shoots Kanon. Then there's a scene where Kanon falls down and blood is pouring out of his forehead, then he dies, then his body disappears. Then, he is outside as a ghost and talks to Beato, then frees Battler from the closed room. There's red about him freeing him from the closed room, so it's hard to say what the fuck happened there.
------

Damn. That was a great thread. Too bad it didn't get much attention. So, that was the summary. Someone confirm/deny.

>> No.4035038
File: 88 KB, 637x473, 1248151824680.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035030
Hmm...

>> No.4035041
File: 28 KB, 350x455, 1257650806265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why the fuck is Maria screwed over in every fucking episode.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

>> No.4035042

>>4035037
Confirm. It's an accurate summary

>> No.4035044

>>4035030
Man. I thought Erika was going to be made sympathetic and possibly redeemable later on because of that scene. But from these spoilers it looks like Erika just becomes a super bitch and is destroyed.

>> No.4035045

>>4035035

Spontaneous candy in a cup.

"That was magic." Or something. Anon did not specify. Doesn't bother me really. Magic is magic.

>> No.4035047

>>4035038
i was about to post that.

>> No.4035051

>>4035030

Erika likes Dlanor because she stayed with her even after all the abuse she gives her AND after seeing her lose last game like that. Then she goes into a whole bunch of blah blah that hints she had a rough life that shaped her to be the way she is.

>> No.4035057
File: 119 KB, 646x524, Culprit FIGHT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Kyrie was doing well for a while, but then she had a breakdown going, 'THIS IS ALL A NIGHTMARE!'. She might have been trolling though, because next thing we know Leviathan comes out and shoots Jessica right in the head while Kyrie locks herself into Krauss' study. Jealousy powerlevels ensue, Kyrie is snrrking whilst Jessica tries to burn the fucking door down. She eventually sends like molten lava in through the keyhole. Oh, and Ronove shows up.

>Basically, Kyrie convinced herself she was in a nightmare, so she was able to do things that you normally only do in dreams. Like summoning a magical ally.

Goodness. I fucking love Kyrie.

>> No.4035059

What the fuck? Erika used to have a boyfriend?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.4035061
File: 333 KB, 800x800, 1259364474603.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Of course my summary is the truth. I wouldn't lie to you, unless of course I misinterpreted all the machine translation. I'll also say that although I was expecting cape Battler's moments to be all manly, rather, he spent much of the episode crying over Beato. It was pretty depressing. Especially with the new track playing, my dear by dai.

>> No.4035062

the worst fragment, I wonder what that would be

maybe something like that rokkenjima orgy fanfic

>> No.4035063

>>4035051

Oh and I guess it also sets her one of the 'loveless' characters which was the point, so maybe thats why she can not ever reach the truth because 'without love you can not see it'.

>> No.4035064

>>4035051
>Then she goes into a whole bunch of blah blah that hints she had a rough life that shaped her to be the way she is.

And yet she was calling Natsuhi a third-rate culprit because Erika believed Natsuhi to fall in that camp. Instead, Erika turned out to be the same.

>> No.4035068

The one real, truth, ShKanontrice for dummy.

Shannon, Kanon and Beatrice exist as separate personality within one body, because they all have their own personality and think of them as their own person, they count within the red text

First for episode 6.
Moe Beatrice has a flashback of the time when she (or her predescesor) fell in love with Battler.
In that scene Battler is talking about his favorite type, he mentions Jessica (saying she is his type) and George in such a way that it's obvious he isn't talking to one of them.
He also talk with some engrish and joke around a lot.

But it's also obvious he is talking to someone who is close to his age.

Another scene in the same episode, Battler remembered his promise and has a thought "Does forgetting his one first love constitue a betrayal?"

Now episode 4, remember the scene on the beach? SHANNON is Battler's first love, mentioned by himself, they also talk about his engrish.

>> No.4035069
File: 356 KB, 625x471, dlanor is a true bro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035051
Dlanor is a true bro. Fuck Battler, let her be the GM next game.

>> No.4035072

>>4035057
dat smug face

>> No.4035076

>>4035068
Following that, episode 2.
The beginning see Beatrice interact with Shannon and Kanon, while Shannon becomes friend with her, Kanon hates her.
It's to be mentioned that, in the past scenes, Beatrice only interact with Shannon and Kanon, and no one else, no matter what the episodes.

If you see this from a mystery POV, it either mean that it didn't happen or it could mean something deeper, especially since it influenced both Shannon and Kanon a lot.
Shannon breaking the mirror could be some psychological trick, or just a a fantasy scene to show that her own indentity was breaking in pieces.
During episode 2, Beatrice seems to really hate the idea of Kanon and Shannon having their love affair, she is jealous of them.
If the 3 personalities connected with one of the cousin each, Beatrice who was connected with Battler can't have what she want, her jealousy could be normal.

Something more about Shannon, Battler and George both note how different Shannon is compared to 6 years ago, Shannon seems to have been far more mature and calm in her childhood.

>> No.4035080

>>4035076
About Shannon = Kanon.
Episode 6 has the biggest amount of clues so far.
With the fact that they live in the same room and sleep in the same bed, that only one of them can be happy, that they both can't be together with their loved one, only one is allowed, etc...

Of course there's the classic like the fact that Battler, when he was the detective, never saw them together or that Kanon's body has a tendency to disappear.

Beatrice mentions that nothing would have happened if Battler didn't come.
Perhaps Battler coming back triggered the Beatrice personality to awaken again.

>> No.4035081

>>4034938

Ep 6 was longer than 5

>> No.4035084

>>4035080
About Shannon and Kanon aliby in the different game
First game, Shannon dies on the first twilight, it's to note that she decided to accept George proposal in that scenario.
Her body is identified by Nanjo and Hideyoshi.
In a later game, Battler red text that all the unidentified corpses are true, there's no fake nor body double.
Of course the loophole is that Shannon was identified by Nanjo, therefore the red text doesn't include her.
Add to that Kanon carrying a big bag that could easily hold a corpse at the beginning of the game.

Kanon is seemingly mortally injured later, but once again only Nanjo and Jessica approach him and his death is never stated in red.

The Shannon = Kanon = Beatrice theory easily solve the various murders of this episode, with Jessica and Nanjo as accomplice

>> No.4035085
File: 1.25 MB, 1280x998, WELCOME TO HELL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035062
This.

>> No.4035088

>>4035084
Episode 2.
First to die is Kanon.
It's to be noted that Shannon had accepted George proposal just before.
His death is confirmed in red with Jessica but his body is nowhere to be found.
Later on, his body appears again as some sort of killer zombie.
So we have a paradox, it's been stated in red that he died yet here he is killing people.

OR the red text could be misleading, what if in the case of a multiple personality disorder, 2 personalities could count as 2 people even though they "share" the same body?
If one of the personality "die" then, it could be stated in red.
Shannon "die" later with George.

In both case they are killed by a jealous Beatrice
Could be taken as the Beatrice personality taking dominance over them

>> No.4035090

>>4035068
>>4035076
Thank you for this. Now I can just abandon the Battler x Beatrice ship.

But who is culprit?

>> No.4035092

WORST FRAGMENT = LISTENING TO SHANNON = KANON THEORIES FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY

>> No.4035093

>>4035084
Episode 3.
Kanon and Shannon die during the first twilight.
It's good and all but there's several thing that make it weird.
First Shannon's death could easily be faked using a body double (same that was used for Shannon in episode 1 and 2) with Kanon (the Beatrice personality) playing dead.

Now for the weird things.
First George, he went to the mansion after jumping from the first floor and died with "Shannon's body" in his arms.
Why would he do that? He doesn't seem to be the delusional type to me.
Or he could have really been lured by "Shannon" (in Beatrice mode) to be killed later

For Jessica, she somehow hears Kanon's voice and is escorted by it when she is blind.
This is of course easily solvable if the above scenario is true.

And of course Nanjo's death, once again easily solvable if you consider this scenario

>> No.4035095
File: 225 KB, 640x480, 5789312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035090
Kyrie.

>> No.4035096

Battler died.
Ange became a slut.

Really sad.

>> No.4035097

Episode 4.
Kanon is the first to die during the second twilight.
It could mean that his personality is suppressed, allowing Beatrice to come out and start the murders.
His body disappears later, once again.
Now suit-Beatrice appeared in front of Battler and confront him about his promise.
The fact that he doesn't remember his promise seem kind of a shock to her.

If we assumes that suit Beatrice is really a third personality of Shannon, then her own identity could have been build based on her connection with Battler (confirmed in episode 6, will get back on this later), this shock was probably enough to kill this personality too.
And she probably killed herself in this scenario.

And of course, cue BOMB end.

>> No.4035098

>>4035097
Episode 5, in a way one of the hardest and also easiest episode to follow.
For the first time, Battler sees Shannon and Kanon together.
But his POV is definitely unreliable in this episode.
Erika who is our new detective see this too, BUT that scene isn't seen from her POV.
Episode 6 confirms that the reliable POV only work when the detective narrates the scene himself.
Quite a good troll from R07.

Now for the murders.
Personally I believe in the fake murders theory and there isn't much to say about this episode since it ends quite early.
Maybe I should reread it again.

Episode 6.
Has by far the highest amount of hints toward Shannon = Kanon and even the Beatrice theory.

It is shown in this episode that Shannon and Kanon basically live in symbiose, in the same room, sleeping in the same dream.
Only one can be happy, only one can find love, if Shannon was to accept George's proposal, she would never see Kanon again.
Not to mention the 2 new demons and the fact that Kanon and Shannon "fight" over who will find happiness and love, Shannon wins.

Now for the Beatrice part, Battler in the flashback stated his favorite type of women.
A busty and out going blond.
The "Beatrice" he was talking to was obviously not like this, she goes on a spiel on how she doesn't look that way and Jessica should be the one to fall in love with him since she looks like his dream come true.

Jessitrice is pretty much dead with this, the "Beatrice" of the real world obviously don't look like Beatrice at all.

>> No.4035099

>>4035090
>abandoning BeatoxBattler ship just because of this theory

I feel this theory just strengthened the shipping

>> No.4035100

>>4035090

You, the reader is the culprit.

If you haven't read it no one would have to die.
You are the one causing the good people of Ushiromiya family to die over and over again. Reliving their final moments over and over again to relieve your sick desires.

This is the single truth.

>> No.4035102

>>4035095
I can only hope. That's the only thing preventing me from just dropping this thing altogether.

>> No.4035103

>>4035096
How did Ange become a slut?

>> No.4035104
File: 36 KB, 300x314, 1260318501653.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035090

>> No.4035106

>>4035096
>Ange became a slut.

What?

>> No.4035108

Can someone post details on the Battler is trapped in the room mindrape?

That sounds really fucking insane. It also probably explains why Cape Battler had catatonic eyes.

>> No.4035110

>>4035103
In EP6, she said she hates virgins.What does that mean to you?

>> No.4035111

>>4035093
>First George, he went to the mansion after jumping from the first floor and died with "Shannon's body" in his arms.
>Why would he do that? He doesn't seem to be the delusional type to me.
>Or he could have really been lured by "Shannon" (in Beatrice mode) to be killed later

George is confirmed to be a yandere for Shannon since EP 4. He even said that he would do anything to revive Shannon in EP 1

>> No.4035113

>>4035099
It was always canon but no one's going to ship this garbage anymore if it turns out to be true.

>> No.4035115

>>4035106
Read the last thread.

>> No.4035117

>>4035103
She said she hates virgins, just like Rosa.

>> No.4035118

>>4035108
it's pretty fucking nuts. You first see it at the start of the game after the wedding scene, but you aren't sure who it is. It continues on throughout the game, with the person being trapped inside being tortured the chain, etc.

>> No.4035122

>>4035099
There's no ship. Beatrice DOESN'T exist. Sure, there's a person who created Beatrice, but that person and Beatrice are different.

BattlerxBeatrice is basically you and your waifu - i.e. love with a non-existent being.

>> No.4035124

>>4035108

He was forced to play Silent Hill 4. The bad gameplay can drive anyone insane.

>> No.4035126

Aaah the only good end i can foresee for Meta Battler is Battler becoming a being like Bern.Travelling kakera and trolling around.

>> No.4035127

>>4035098
>The "Beatrice" he was talking to was obviously not like this, she goes on a spiel on how she doesn't look that way and Jessica should be the one to fall in love with him since she looks like his dream come true.

yeeeeah that's not what was going on with her spiel afterwards at all.

>> No.4035128

>>4035117
>She said she hates virgins, just like Rosa.

What? Are you trolling me?

First Erika, now Ange?

RYUUKISHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.4035129

ShKanontrice can explain every murders.
Kyrie as the culprit or Jessica as the one can't really.

>> No.4035130

Could someone explain the bomb theory in detail? All I ever see is LOL BOMBATRICE etc but never the theory itself.

>> No.4035139

>>4035122

Meta World bro.

It's the plane of concepts. Battler can be with his waifu there.

Unless he abandons her and goes on to save his family.

This will happen, I'm sure.

>> No.4035142
File: 127 KB, 395x480, but_nakua3r.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035122

>> No.4035143

So Shannon is a slut who is in love with George, Battler and Jessica?

>> No.4035144

ShKanontrice Anon.

Present evidence through screenshots.

It can be a day later, or a week later, I don't care. But until you do that no one will take it seriously.

>> No.4035145

>>4035068
>>4035076
>>4035080
>>4035084
>>4035088
>>4035093
>>4035097
>>4035098
Dude, I appreciate your effort, I really do, but you don't really need a brain to understand the theory or to see the hints. In general, you just need a bit of taste to think R07 would never have done anything like that, but alas.

>> No.4035146

>>4035139
How can he save his family when his family are dead?Remember the episodes we read are actually recollection from the real event that had happened.

>> No.4035147

>>4035126
Indeed. I had such high hopes for Umineko. Higurashi was all about friendship, I had hoped that Umineko upped the ante by making it about love. Even if the ending were to be bittersweet I had hoped it would still show love to be a beautiful thing.

This... this just displays love as being incredibly depraved in some kind of soap opera way. It's disgusting.

>> No.4035148

We'll see Erika getting along with her boyfriend even at the worst kakera, in a kind of "this bitch is getting it rough" comedic relief during the last scene of the last episode.
That's R07 we're talking about here.

>> No.4035149
File: 38 KB, 144x191, 1258413877281.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035130

There's a bomb on the island. It always explodes at 24:00 on 10/5 and kills everyone.

Personal theory? 07151129 is the disable code. That, or the bomb doesn't exist and the boiler room just explodes, which was being foreshadowed since EP1.

>> No.4035150

>>4035128
Not trolling. She says male virgins are creepy.

>> No.4035151

>>4035129
except shkannon is still ridiculous. it always has been. And it seems too easy.

Kyrie can be the mastermind - setting up the closed rooms for example. The fact that she created a closed room when she fought with Jessica in EP 6 could hint that she can create all closed rooms.

>> No.4035152
File: 48 KB, 163x165, 1259740898360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035110
>>4035117

Who took her virginity away? Wasn't she like strictly watched by her guards and Eva?

>> No.4035153

>>4035143
It's strange to have one person take on 2-3 roles. But theories are theories until the end.

>> No.4035157

When you see suit trollan' Beato, that's Shanon.
When you see dress Beato, that's Kyrie.

>> No.4035158

>>4035139
>Meta World bro.

That place doesn't really exist, I'm sure of that. I'm 95% sure it's some sort of metaphor/allegory.

>> No.4035160
File: 135 KB, 757x646, u-61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035152
It was probably Juuza.

ange lost her virginity to battler just as she always wanted!

>> No.4035162
File: 62 KB, 651x532, viploader2d644679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035144
If you played it you should remember.
About Shannon being Battler's first love and talking in engrish, the screenshots have been posted a lot by the pony faggots, I'm sure some of you have it.

About the flashback of moe Beatrice, anyone who played ep6 can confirm, but here.

About the things in episode 1-5, you should remember everything yourself if you aren't an utter retard.

>> No.4035163

>>4035152

Eva took her virginity.

>> No.4035164

>>4035152
see TIPS: there are many guys trying to marry her. (for the money)

>> No.4035166

>>4035152
She thinks she's all that just because Amakusa did it with her once after Eva died and they went around learning about Rokkenjima.

>> No.4035167

>>4035152

WHAT BETTER WAY TO WATCH A GIRL A THAN TO HAVE YOUR PENIS IN HER

>> No.4035168
File: 48 KB, 720x540, 1259207201853.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035152

Eva had her raped.

>> No.4035176

>>4035146

Yeah. The games are a retelling of the Rokkenjima story. I think that's point of Beatrrice's game though. The Truth has been reached. What will you do with it? Maybe he'll end up in a different Kakera with his memories intact.

Battler even says so himself, until her figures out all the riddles he can't escape from the messed up meta world.

>> No.4035177

>>4035151
"Too easy" isn't an argument.
And this theory isn't ShKanon, it's ShKanontrice, not exactly the same thing.

Try to solve it starting from episode 1 with your own argument rather, R07 did say that it was solvable using only episode 1 to 4.

That's what I did and that's what I found.

>> No.4035181

>>4035150
>Not trolling. She says male virgins are creepy.

What's the context of the scene?

>> No.4035182

>>4035168
God damn. If this was true, I would hate Eva not only for this, but for beating up Natsuhi in episode 5.

>> No.4035186

>>4035168
Eva "You must know how women grow to love"
Ange "wat"
Eva "I found you a manhooker. You're getting laid tonight."
Ange "noooooooo"

Sorry for being born.ogg playing in your head.

>> No.4035188

>>4035177
whole thing is that in EP 5 Erika sees them both multiple times in the same room at the same time. EP 6 she might not be reliable, but EP 5 she is.

>> No.4035190

>>4035186
okay I admit, I lol'd

>> No.4035191

>>4035145
>>you just need a bit of taste to think R07 would never have done anything like that, but alas
Yeah because the answers given in Higurashi were so smart and all.
Especially the moe moe goddess/ghost going Au Au.

You guys are the one overestimating R07.

>> No.4035193

>>4035188
But she isn't reliable because it isn't being narrated through her point of view... is what they say.

I don't buy it personally, the game is seldom narrated in first person even when Battler was our eyes into the world.

>> No.4035194

>>4035108
I'll explain the chain thing.

At the start of the game, Erika is marrying someone, but it's said the groom doesn't speak and their eyes are hollow. Then there's someone trying to escape from a closed room. They can't get out through the bathroom. They try to get out through the window, but a "witch" bites their finger. They try to get through the door, but it's locked with a chain. They try to call for help, but their voice doesn't come out.

Further into the episode, they realize they can just take the chain off when it's closed, but as they're leaving, the chain suddenly attatches to their neck and won't let them leave. They read some red that says they can only leave when the chain is in place.

What happens is basically >>4034951 and
>>4034958

Erika traps Battler in that room, because he has to solve it, because she says it doesn't make sense and even the explanation Battler gave to Lambda so she could act as judge didn't work, because Erika secretly killed the people who possibly faked their deaths. Therefore, even though it was decladed in red Battler was in that room, he's no longer there, and there's no explanation as to how he got out. There needs to be an explanation to the mystery side, or it's invalid. This proves once and for all that the games have to be solvable, if episode 5 didn't already.

>> No.4035196

>>4035188
she's the detective in 6 too. Bern commented.
she just can't use that bullshit powers.

>> No.4035197

I don't understand exactly how it was solved, and neither does Erika, but Kanon did it. However, Kanon, with everyone else, was inside a room that was sealed off with tape so Erika would know if he got out. There was something about being able to use the window, but not the window in Kanon's room. It was pretty confusing. Anyway, Kanon somehow escapes without disturbing the tape, goes to the locked room, Battler escapes, Kanon goes in, locks the chain behind him, and hides in the closet. However, Kanon isn't in the closet either. It's confirmed in red that Kanon saved him from the room and all sorts of definitions are given, but still, Kanon managed to get out. Erika can't explain it so she loses, but there was an explanation, somehow. Maybe someone else figured it out and can shed some light on it.

>> No.4035198

>>4035158

Just because it's not real doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>> No.4035201

>>4035188
Disproved in episode 6.
Detective is only reliable when he narrates the scene himself.
Scene when Shannon and Kanon appeared at the same time was narrated by Battler in episode 5.
He saw Kinzo a bit later, yeah.

>> No.4035204

>>4035196
the detective can't be the culprit however.

And Erika killed 5 people so

>> No.4035206

>>4035194
I feel sort of bad for ragging on Battler being an incompetent GM. How could he have seen that shit coming?

>> No.4035208

>>4035191
Yes, but that was Higurashi, and the deal with the twins worked much better. R07 didn't have to make a Shmion copypasta.

>> No.4035210

>>4035194
>>4035197

Thank you Anon.

Motherfucker.

This is even worse than the fucking knock. This EP is still kinda awesome.

>> No.4035213

>>4035208
This is better than Shmion. It's Shkanontrice! Why limit yourself by using a set of twins who switch off on identities when you can use a single person who switches off on not two, but THREE identities.

>> No.4035214

>>4035206
he's not an incompetent GM, but he just can't be the GM.

Hanyuu-lady explains it best - Battler isn't going to make his family look like murderers. That's why it turns out Erika is the bad guy and murders 5 people. He isn't a bad GM, but he can't be the GM for this reason.

I'm sure the Beato in this episode will become the GM for the next game, but its unsure for now.

>> No.4035216

>>4035206

To be fair, who could've seen that coming? The damned situation was fucking insane. It does show however, that you can troll the GM and him your bitch. Props to Erika for that at least.

>> No.4035217

>>4035214

Bern is the GM for EP7

>> No.4035218

>>4035214
nope.It is Bern who is going to be the next GM.Aurora offered her the position as long Bern shows the truth which Battler didn't.

>> No.4035219

>>4035214
>I'm sure the Beato in this episode will become the GM for the next game, but its unsure for now.
Already confirmed to be Bern.

>> No.4035220

The whole point about ShKanontrice theory is that R07 stated that everything is solvable just by using episode 1 to 4.

That theory solves pretty much who did? How they did it? And explain partially "why".

Your other theories like Kyrie, etc..., only stem on waiting for R07 to do something AWESOME and BRICK SHITTING or something, it's fucking retarded.

Once again, Umineko is solvable, all the hints are there, using the hints I got this theory, it could be wrong, but at least I tried.

>> No.4035225

>>4035194
Is it creepy? I really liked the creepyness factor in episode 1 and 2.

>> No.4035228

>>4035225
The trapped sequences are horrifyingly creepy.

>> No.4035229

>>4035220
It's not about wanting to do something awesome with Kyrie. She's a very capable person and understands how to craft a mystery better than anyone on the island. The fact she says herself that she is an avid lover of mysteries is a hint that she can be behind the creation of the closed rooms.

>> No.4035230

>>4035225
Creepier than anything in one and two. Like to the point where I eventually had to play them with the sound off just so it wouldn't be so bad.

>> No.4035234

>>4035225
It was creepy. It really confused me at first, wondering who the hell it was in that room. I thought it might even be a Beatrice who Kinzo once imprisoned. It was pretty interesting when it was revealed, though.

>> No.4035235

I wouldn't know about Battler being an incompetent GM, but he's the first GM that has got trolled by a piece in a game he made.

Even as GM, he still gets trolled.

>> No.4035236

>>4035225
very creepy. I'm pretty sure at one point Red Dread played during one of the scenes and the entire stuff is nightmare fuel. Probably one of the creepiest things in the game since EP 1.

>> No.4035238

All of the characters in Umineko are actually personalities inside Kinzo.

>> No.4035239

>>4035228
I agree. Someone was streaming an Atlus-translated version just to get an idea of this episodes content...got to one of those sequences and a majority of the room freaked out because of the sfx.

>> No.4035240

>>4035220

Alright.

Thanks for the theory.

I'll replay EP 1-4 with this in mind. If I find any proof. I'll screenshot.

>> No.4035241

>>4035229
Yeah it is.
What about episode 1? Her death is confirmed in the first twilight.
What about episode 2? Same again.
Explain how she can be the mastermind in these conditions.
You won't even try of course.

>> No.4035243

I thought Battler was the one trapped in the room originally. Don't know why but I just had a feeling it was him.

>> No.4035246

it is night and you guys are now imagining a witch dragging your feet under your bed/desk.

>> No.4035247

>>4035241

Technically, she could've been betrayed twice.

>> No.4035253

>>4035235

That piece exists above the board as well. Still, Battler gets trolled wherever he goes, hahaha.

>> No.4035254

>>4035241
Again the mastermind doesn't have to kill people themselves - they can be the overall planner in it all. She left out the plans and they carried it out.

Shkanon or Shkanontrice or whatever you're calling it sounds good, but after this episode they just seem too suspicious.

>> No.4035260
File: 49 KB, 240x220, 1262251966250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Battler is Beatrice - Batrice.

Kinzo is CurryButt.

Maria's father is the culprit. Maria's father is Battler. Battler is the culprit.

George is Rosa's secret Hokkaido boyfriend and kills everyone to keep it from being found out.

Even though CurryButt is Kinzo, this is CurryButt's usual face.

>> No.4035263

>>4035254
>but after this episode they just seem too suspicious

AND THAT'S THE POINT

Remember, EP6 is there to confirm people's theories, or to have those who are clueless/wrong understand things.

>> No.4035266

>>4035254
Game will end in one or two game top.
Normal that the real culprit start to get really suspicious, no?
And so, who killed everyone in episode 1 and 2?
Who followed Kyrie instruction and why?
Why would Kyrie kill herself? Does she seem like the sort of person who would do this?

>> No.4035268
File: 12 KB, 225x225, 1255834663894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035241
Both episodes, it wasn't her corpse. In episode 1 it wasn't a corpse at all, it was something else made to look like a corpse, which was easy to pull off with the whole face smashed. Both deaths weren't confirmed in red. In episode 3 again, even though most people had their deaths confirmed, she didn't, nor did Rudolf and Hideyoshi. In episode 4 she is one of the last ones alive.

Not that I believe this, but I can explain it.

>> No.4035270

>>4035268
Her corpse was confirmed to be hers in episode 1.
Same for episode 2.

>> No.4035272

>>4035268

Can't EP1 be solved with "Kyrie killed the 5, but one of them was still alive and managed to kill her before finally dying. The rest of the deaths were from Kanon who thought he was weeding out the possible culprits.

>> No.4035273

So let me get this straight. Love is the primary motive for these murders?

>> No.4035274
File: 25 KB, 575x539, 1248924374106.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035270
Show me the red that says that. Remember, I claim that in episode 1 the corpse wasn't a corpse at all, it wasn't her corpse, it wasn't anyone's corpse.

>> No.4035276
File: 249 KB, 635x478, shannons income.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Shannon theory is still weird. Where did she or the mastermind accumulate the money sent out to the relatives of the deceased in Episode 4?

Shannon did work there longer than she should have, but it wouldn't be that much, even as a servant.

>> No.4035279

The 4 treasures from the epitaph:

One shall be, all the gold from the Golden Land.

- Already found by solving the lines before this

One shall be, the resurrection of the souls of all the dead.

- Kyrie's son - Battler birthday date.

One shall be, even the resurrection of the lost love.
- Rosa's husband. Probably the date that she lent him money or his birthday.

One shall be, to put the Witch to sleep for all time.
- The bomb will be defused with those dates.
...is it bad?

>> No.4035285

>>4035272
Who the fuck moved the bodies to the shed, smashed their faces so throughously and drew that thing on the door then?

>> No.4035290

Shkannon or whatever is a little..I don't know, anticlimatic. Okay Kyrie being the culprit too would be a little obvious, but Shannon or Kanon being the murderer even more so to me.

>> No.4035291

>>4035276
The main thing that bugs me about Shannon is that, even going with "oh, Beatrice and Shannon are different people now", you'd think Battler would at least give a little bit of pause or bat an eyelash at the girl who his waifu was born from and who he originally made that promise to, but he doesn't seem to treat her or think of her in any special way at all in this ep--unless I missed something.

>> No.4035295

>>4035273
-Regarding the unidentified corpses, all of their identities are guaranteed. Therefore, no body double tricks exist!

>>4035276
Why would a 6 years old girl be taken as a maid by Kinzo?
And if she is the culprit, she knows where is the gold.

>> No.4035297 [DELETED] 

To all of you anons who were in the stream last night, I'm gonna continue it, so feel free to come and watch.

livestream.com/seacatsbgm/old

>> No.4035298

>>4035285

Kyrie could have a murder-alliance with someone, perhaps Genji. Genji betrays her in the first two episodes, so she decides to kill all the servants in the third.

Of course this means she has to know the events of the previous games, which means I'm probably a rambling dumbass now.

>> No.4035303

>>4035297
again. shit it's almost 7am here I don't think I can stay up.

>> No.4035306

>>4035093
>Episode 3
>First Shannon's death could easily be faked using a body double (same that was used for Shannon in episode 1 and 2) with Kanon (the Beatrice personality) playing dead.

Can't be, since their deaths were confirmed in red, and it was even said they died instantly.

>> No.4035312

>>4035291
6 years passed, he moved on.
Anyways Shannon is Battler's first love without any doubts.
He pretty much states it in episode 4.

>> No.4035313
File: 21 KB, 202x136, 1252339417327.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035295
This is why I clarified that it wasn't a corpse. It wasn't a corpse, it wasn't a body double. It was a pile of flesh for all you know, with the head done up a bit to look like a smashed in face. In was a pile of things that was dressed to look like a corpse, neither a corpse nor a body double. Therefore, it is not an unidentified corpse.

While I don't believe this is the case myself, you make it sound like episode 1 and 2 cannot be solved with Kyrie doing the killings, but they can. That red alone doesn't deny it if I explain it like this.

>> No.4035321

>>4035295
I think we'd need to know more about the Fukuin House..it's just my thought on this. The children there taken in by Kinzo were suppose to be 'sacrifices' or something. But that's just what Jessica mentioned in Episode 1.

>> No.4035322
File: 49 KB, 240x220, 126225196625045.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shannon is Kanon is Beatrice is Nanjo

Because of being Nanjo as well, it's easy to claim deaths.

>> No.4035326

>>4035295
>-Regarding the unidentified corpses, all of their identities are guaranteed. Therefore, no body double tricks exist!

I forget. Kyrie was fully smashed or half-smashed face? If the latter then I remember this theory being popular, she was indeed 'identified' so the identity of that 'corpse' is not guaranteed.

>> No.4035327

>>4035312
Yeah, again, that's why it doesn't quite ring right. As worked up and insane as he's going over Beato here, no special consideration whatsoever for the girl she was originally? And again, the girl he made the promise to?

>> No.4035333

>>4035306
Looks at the theory again.
Shannon's "death" is only about her persona dying.
Same for Kanon.

That's why Kanon can die yet never leave a body.

>> No.4035335

>>4035326

Only Krauss and Shannon's faces were half smashed, I think.

>> No.4035336

>>4035327
>And again, the girl he made the promise to?

She doesn't care about him either, so why bother? A delusion will never betray him anyway.

>> No.4035337

>>4035326
kyrie was full smashed. Only Krauss and Shannon were half-smashed

>> No.4035338
File: 194 KB, 335x345, chie4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ange and Battler have the same hair color and Ange "couldn't come" to the island.

Thus Ange doesn't exist, she is Battler, and the child Kyrie and Rudolf were taking care of was just a neighbors kid.

>> No.4035340

>>4035312
And yet he can't move past this fictional construct that's a caricature of a person?

>> No.4035341

>>4035333
This is again hinted at in episode 6. Once again, when Kanon "dies", his corpse just vanishes. In fact, it vanishes right before everyone's eyes.

>> No.4035345

>>4035327
He didn't remember the promise.
He only does in episode 6.
That's where he goes "moving on from a first love, can it be considered as a betrayal?"

Everything fits.

>> No.4035348
File: 73 KB, 350x350, 1250342815332.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If Battler reached the truth, why are games still being played again & again?

Just like the novel writter implied, the truth has to be proven in the REAL WORLD to deny the LEGEND OF THE GOLDEN WITCH. Because of the incident that happened at the end of oct 5 that surely whipped out the evidence, and the fact that they found two message bottles and many people making stupid theories, many realities can coexist of what really took place in the island.

So just as Meta Battler has to prove the ilussion of Beato, ANGE has to uncover the truth of what happened in the island 12 years ago.

So in essence:

BATTLER = ANGE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.4035351

I mentioned this earlier..but I don't see why Shannon fell in love with Battler -- if it is her. ('Blonde and bouncy is best' and his ideal thoughts on a woman.)

Shannon obviously didn't have those characteristics at age 6-10. So there's no use for her to change to suit that. Where as George doesn't ask for a change at all.

I gotta agree with the anon that Beatrice is just formed from someone else's imagination to love Battler for now.

>> No.4035353

Personally, as farfetched as it sounds, the ShKanontrice theory seem to be the strongest I heard so far.

>> No.4035356

>>4035351
Pretty sure the human counterpart monologue involves asking Beatrice to keep loving Battler in their place, since they "can't love him anymore".

>> No.4035358

>>4035351
The "Beatrice" within Shannon personality was formed by 2 things.
One, by Battler's woman ideal.
Aka blond, bouncyfull, easy going.
Two, by the legend of the witch.

Maybe Maria has something to do with the second.

>> No.4035361

>>4035351
That is why BeatoBattlershippers are gonna be trolled at the end. That Beatrice of the real world isn't like the portrait.

>> No.4035369

>>4035361
It doesn't matter which girl he gets in the end as long as he gets one. Too bad it wont be Erika.

>> No.4035370

>>4035361
If they really loved Beatrice then they'd be fine with it... except if Beatrice is Shkanontrice. That's impossible to ship with Battler and actually enjoy it.

>> No.4035372

>>4035369
It broke my heart when Erika wasn't flat.

>> No.4035374

>>4035361
I just want Beatrice to get a good end, even if it's not with battler.

>> No.4035379
File: 23 KB, 288x212, flatchest.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035372
EP5-EP6 RIP
;_;

>> No.4035384

>>4035374
So with George then.

>> No.4035385

>>4035379
I'd excercise my detective's right on her, if you know what I mean.

>> No.4035391

>>4035374
It's fine. If she's Shannon then as long as they defuse the bomb, she can be with George. Battler can clean toilets at his father's company.

>> No.4035398

>>4035372
It broke my heart when Ange became a slut.

>> No.4035404

>>4035398
It broke my heart when Beatrice became Shannon and not Jessica.

>> No.4035408

>>4035404
It broke my heart when Beatrice didn't really exist.

>> No.4035409

>>4035404
It broke my heart when Jessica became Gohda.

>> No.4035414 [DELETED] 

I don't get it. If Shannon is Beatrice, why would she consider Battler forgetting a promise important when she's moved on already? I mean, she made quite a big deal of it when Battler told her in EP4 he had no fucking idea what she was talking about, and in EP5 she even said Battler not remembering his promise to her was worse than hell.

But, all the same, women.

>> No.4035416

Did anyone else laugh when Kanon was talking about how he loved all the servants, how Genji was like his father, how Kumasawa was like his mother, Shannon was his sister, then he's like "Toshiro?"

"That guy is hate."

At least according to ATLAS.

>> No.4035423

>>4035414
Multiple Personality Disorder.
Know what it is?
The Shannon personality moving on doesn't mean that the Beatrice personality did.

And that would explain why nothing would have happened if Battler didn't come.
Battler coming back awakened the Beatrice persona again.

>> No.4035425

I don't get it. If Shannon is Beatrice, why would she consider Battler forgetting a promise important when she's moved on already? I mean, she made quite a big deal of it when Battler told her in EP4 he had no fucking idea what she was talking about, she even called that a sin, and in EP5 she even said Battler not remembering his promise to her was worse than hell.

But, all the same, women.

>> No.4035431

>>4035423
>Multiple Personality Disorder.

Well, shit... The answer to Umineko was DID.

>> No.4035432

>>4035416
No. I laughed too.

Though that was a really good sequence in general.

>> No.4035436

>>4035414
You're still too stuck up on Beatrice being a part of some other character. Nah, she is distinct from Shannon. Certainly, Shannon created her in a sense by giving her her love of Battler but Beatrice is her own non-existent entity.

So for a non-existent entity whose birth was based off of such a promise, it would hurt indeed for it to be nothing at all.

Now how the fuck did that entity gain so much power as to trap her beloved into some hellish state of meta-undeath where he ends up obsessing over her? I don't know.

>> No.4035444

>>4035431
The shippers would've had you believe otherwise. Just goes to show that the most simple answer is often the correct one.

>> No.4035450

>>4035431
At the very least everything point to it.
Honestly I'm the one who made the ShKanontrice theory and even I think that it's not a satisfying outcome.

But no matter how I looked, it doesn't have any holes, everything point to it being true.

I would love if someone brought together a believable theory without any holes or big leap of faith that could invalidate this one, one with Kyrie would be preferable since she is an awesome character.

But for now I will stick to it, till someone point out one big flaw that make it factually wrong at least.

>> No.4035453

>>4035450
'made' the theory

Well that's a new concept - because no one else could have thought the same thing before or at the same time as you right?

>> No.4035457

>>4035453
Wrong wording, meaning that I have been writing wall of text after wall of text about this since a few days.
I'm not trying to be an attention whore though, notice how I'm not a tripfag, faggot.

>> No.4035458

>>4035425
That's what I want to know. Kanon himself said he didn't plan on working as long as her. (when speaking to Jessica about their future in Episode 6)

Shannon didn't have to wait and put up with the drama in the Ushiromiya household. And George (even if he does have some social issues) was there for her.

If that's the case, that portrait of Beatrice in the mansion sure was convenient to use as source for disguises, even if it was only up there for 1984 or 1985.

>> No.4035462

>>4035444
Not shipping actually. The whole DID thing.... I don't know, I just found it of very poor taste. I never really took it seriously not because I thought it was simple, but because I thought it was stupid.

All the same, it may be my fault for expecting better from R07. I guess I should have known better after Higurashi. Well, I did enjoy Umineko up to EP5. So, for that, I'm grateful.

Anyway, I guess I'm dropping this game. Also, for those who did strongly believe in the DID theory, congratulations.

>> No.4035466

>>4035457
>whining about tripfags

You must be confused, this is /jp/, I know /a/ talks about Umineko too so I understand you getting lost and not realizing it.

>> No.4035467

>>4035462
"DID"?

>> No.4035468

>>4035462
>All the same, it may be my fault for expecting better from R07.

This is a doujin work with shitty art. You're a fool for thinking it wouldn't inevitably result in a shitty plot.

>> No.4035471

>>4035466
Tripfags are attention whores. ATTENTION WHORES.
I tripfag on another board to show off my trip, so I know this

>> No.4035472

I expect more than Shannon = Kanon = Beatrice, too. After all that character development, they're the same person? There's a lot of evidence to it, but I don't like it. I wish it was a bit deeper than that, especially with Beatrice. If it's true, I'm certainly not looking forward to it being proven.

>> No.4035473
File: 14 KB, 222x219, 1262249951296.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035462

> Dropping the game because of an unconfirmed theory

>> No.4035475

>>4035462
Nothing has been confirmed yet, so why drop it so soon.

>> No.4035476

>>4035467
Dissociative Identity Disorder

Very basically, it's like schizophrenia.

>> No.4035478

>>4035467
DID/MPD whatever you call it.

>> No.4035483

>>4035472
>After all that character development, they're the same person?

Each of those personalities were just developed really well. And because of a combination of magic and the metaworld, they can all exist! Yay!

>> No.4035485

>>4035476
Well technically, schizophrenia doesn't have to have anything to do with multiple personalities. At most, schizophrenics will hear voices. Sometims they won't even have that, it'll be different. They'll smell things that aren't there, or feel things that aren't there, rather than hearing them.

>> No.4035497

>>4035468
>You're a fool for thinking it wouldn't inevitably result in a shitty plot.

I am, but I won't deny I did enjoy the first 5 episodes.

>>4035473
>>4035475
Shkanon wasn't the only thing that annoyed me. The whole deal with bombs also ticked me off, along with the hanyuu author deal. Not too mention this is turning far too much into some sort of melodrama (it was hinted from before, but I didn't expect this much).

But, well, I'm indeed a fool.

>> No.4035504

So I want to search for Umineko doujinshi on toranoana/melonbooks but my moon is weak and I can't even find a working way to search for them. Everything is flooded with touhou doujinshi though.

>> No.4035505

>>4035068
>"Does forgetting his one first love constitue a betrayal?"
That was Shannon, during the proposal scene with George. Battler never considers first loves at all during the game.

>> No.4035507

>>4035497

Just curious.

What's wrong with the Hanyuu author\? It ties into the whole Meta World is a storytelling metaphor deal, which was there from the start.

>> No.4035509

So Jessica is a lesbian yandere who is an accomplice in the murder of her own family?

>> No.4035513

>>4035485
Schizophrenia is a symptom of MPD.

>> No.4035520

>>4035505
And who do you think was playing as Beatrice for the 4 first games?

All the George scenes were made so Battler would feel jealousy and remember his promise. And Shanon actually thinks that George is a creepy virgin.

>> No.4035521

>>4035507
>What's wrong with the Hanyuu author\? It ties into the whole Meta World is a storytelling metaphor deal, which was there from the start.

That's my own taste, and a big whim in general, honestly. I never really liked the idea of a metaphor. The plot in the Meta was my favourite; so, if the Meta is nothing but a metaphor/allegory, I don't like it.

>> No.4035526

>>4035520
>And Shanon actually thinks that George is a creepy virgin.

When did she say that?

Anyway, Rosa, Ange, and Shannon. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.4035530

>>4035513
No, schizophrenia is its own mental illness.

>> No.4035531

Battler boned Shannon 6 years ago confirmed.

>> No.4035532

>When did she say that?
While looking over the game in episode 6. She hates virgins, you see.

>> No.4035535

>>4035526
>When did she say that?

She doesn't.

>> No.4035538
File: 148 KB, 428x371, 1233133736481.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035526
I hope Shannon was a mistake by that poster but yeah.

>> No.4035540

>>4035526
So Ange, Rosa and Shannon are huge sluts.

Jessica is sure looking to be more appealing. I like the sound of her being a tomboy lesbian, too.

>> No.4035541

Battler is the one who say that.
While talking about Jessica and George.
Basically Jessica is just his type while George is a "gentleman" who is nothing more than a creepy virgin

>> No.4035544

>>4035530
I know, but schizophrenia is a symptom that may be present in people who have MPD.

>> No.4035546

>>4035541
It was Ange that said that.

>> No.4035547

Umineko? More like slutneko, am i right?

>> No.4035548

>>4035541
I really hope you're kidding about that. Battler sounds like an asshole... in a bad way.

>> No.4035550

>>4035547

Natsuhi is still a slut, guys, don't forget.

>> No.4035551

>>4035546
I used to like Ange... ;_;

>> No.4035552

>>4035550
But the red truth.

>> No.4035554

>>4035546
Sounds like she didn't get raped enough by her bodyguards.

>> No.4035556

>>4035544
More like people with MPD may show symptoms that are similar to schizophrenia, not that schizophrenia itself is a symptom.

Having both schizophrenia and MPD would fucking suck.

>> No.4035559

>>4035554
Raped? I bet she enjoyed every single dick, and asked for more.

>> No.4035561

in b4 Maria bragging to Battler about how she lost her virginity to some boy named Sakutaro during episode 7.

>> No.4035566

>>4035554
More like she got raped so much that she started to consider herself privileged for having so much sex, and considered anyone who didn't have as much inferior.

>> No.4035567

>>4035556
>Having both schizophrenia and MPD would fucking suck.

Most religious people would call an exorcist.

>> No.4035572

>>4035561
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.4035575

>>4035561
Fuck no. Maria, at least, is pure. And cute.

>> No.4035578

DEEN knew this shit was coming so then they made only Maria and Jessica dakimakuras.

>> No.4035581

So EP6 confirms that 3-6 are just stories and only EP1 actually happens, right?

>> No.4035582
File: 285 KB, 717x748, 3 sheets in 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035578

>> No.4035584
File: 43 KB, 224x203, 1257821146791.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4035582

>Sheets of a trap

Well played.

>> No.4035585

I wonder who wrote episode 2.

>> No.4035586

>>4035581
EP 1 and 2 at least are genuine ones by "Maria"

But you can't say whether either of those really happened. Because in Ange's future where she actually meets the author, supposedly episode 3 happened. Or at least, Eva lived.

>> No.4035590

Answer to Umineko:

-Shannon/Kanon/Beatrice (whoever he/she originally was) has MPD.
- Battler is a Schizo.

Rokkenjima is not an island, but the name of a psychiatric hospital.

>> No.4035598

Erika let battler out of the room before sealing it.

>> No.4035607

>>4035598
Said in red that Kanon was the one to do it though. And wasn't that brought up and denied somehow?

>> No.4035705

Didn't Battler meet Kanon in EP1? And wasn't it from his POV. Which was reliable.

The whole dropping bags of fertilizer bit.

>> No.4035713

>>4035705
He did. It's just a later episodes he barely or never interacts with Kanon.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action