[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 437 KB, 800x1000, 1200362391886.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
384764 No.384764 [Reply] [Original]

Say, are there any doujin that pair Alice and Flandre? A Yuka is fine too. Basically, I'm after some yandere, and my search has proven fruitless so far.

>> No.384851

Alice and Flandre is a tall order. Since Alice never was in Embodiment, and Flandre has kept to herself since Embodiment, the fans have tended to only pair one protagonist with one of the vampires.

Although Marisa jokingly implies that Flandre marry Reimu, the fans favor her interaction with Marisa over Reimu because, based on her story, Marisa is the first individual in a long time to just interact with the younger sister naturally. Reimu tries to brush her off.

I'm not the best person to explain why Remilia and Reimu are thrown together, save for maybe the Extra Stage note that Remilia has chosen to camp-out at the Hakurei Shrine during then.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action