[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 111 KB, 520x583, garcher.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3846745 No.3846745 [Reply] [Original]

/jp/,

After some time, you overcame your procrastinating old self and became something
only heard in legend: the Archer. You officially became something far better than those charlatan alpha males. Within a few, short years, you got married to some woman. Unfortunately, destiny toyed with you and your wife dies after giving birth to your daughter.

Fifteen years later, being the manliest of men that you are, coped up with being a single father and raised your daughter alone. There is a problem though: your daughter is anti-social but admires a guy called the VN Protagonist.

How will you deal with this? Will you secretly help your daughter be together with this suspicious runt? Or you will you just impale this "VN protagonist" with unlimited swords?

Up to you...DAD.

>> No.3846758

what

>> No.3846772

I'll pretend to be trying to impale the "VN protagonist" with unlimited swords, so that he might man up and become someone worthy of my daughter.

If he continues to be a pussy, though, I'll just impale him for real.

>> No.3846782

The only sex Archer ever had was with Saber.

>> No.3846786

Kill him. No boy can ever touch my daughter. She only needs one man in her life: ME

>> No.3846800

No one touches my Ushio.

>> No.3846815

I wake up, smell the coffee and realize it was all a dream. Then i scratch my nuts and start pondering if its time to cut down on /jp/ browsing, as its getting into my dreams as well.

I want some awesome dreams man, i dont want to browse /jp/ in them.

>> No.3846823

>>3846800

Read this as

>No One Touches My Utsuho

for a second there.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action