[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 43 B, 1x1, spacer.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3833381 No.3833381 [Reply] [Original]

Also, we haven't decided yet, but we may wait until shortly after the release of EP6 to release our EP5 patch. There are several lines in the original which may have had some errors, and those fixes are usually made in the release of the next game. By holding off on our release by just about a week, we could fix all of those in our EP5 patch. Also, there are some lines in EP5 that are very ambiguous and can probably be translated in a much clearer way given the info from EP6. Unless you're planning on reading EP5 twice when the patch comes out, it'll probably be worth the wait But it could go either way at the moment.

Either way, we expect to be finished with the patch sometime around the end of the year.

>> No.3833399

Im ok with this

>> No.3833410

>>3833399
>>3833381
even more OK once i found out this isn't a troll
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=65140&page=145

>> No.3833462

I started crying when I read this :(

Well, if you think it is necessary then by all means wait until after the release of ep 6... i'll be here cutting my wrists in the meantime xD

>> No.3834082

>we may wait until shortly after the release of EP6 to release our EP5 patch
Well ok.
>Either way, we expect to be finished with the patch sometime around the end of the year.

Wait, isn't Ep6 supposed to be out like December 30th? So by shortly out after Ep6 and by the end of the year do you mean December 31st, or am I just confused?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action