[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 71 KB, 2560x1600, 893.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3813835 No.3813835 [Reply] [Original]

Seriously, though, what exactly is it you dislike about it? Just the fact that there's an occasional thread? I don't use /jp/ much anymore; could it be that there's always a bunch of threads spamming the board with this?

I'm curious, do you guys actually hate it?

>> No.3813920
File: 127 KB, 808x1184, 1241921317460.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone?

>> No.3813943

There's just some loud trolls and haters really. /jp/ is a slow enough board that if some people really dislike something for some reason, they can derail a thread easily, as opposed to ignoring it on "their" /jp/. I know there are people here who like it (/jp/ used to talk about it occasionally with almost no trouble before it was released) but it's become worthless to even try. That and until full release, there's not much to talk about anyway. It also got posted a lot when the demo first came out, but anyone who got mad at that is a retard because that happens for any new thing that comes along.

Heck I remember when nearly the only person being negative was ZUN and one or two others. Then along came the GET OUT KS DEV meme. But this is 4chan, people will jizz all over anything new, then a few people become critical, then anytime that thing is posted the cool thing to do is to be hateful. /a/ or the forums is your best bet for KS.

>> No.3814881

>>3813943
Thanks, I didn't actually expect to get an intelligent answer, only more KS DEVS. Thanks for showing me what's happened and going on.

>> No.3814891

KS is extremely boring, and is only popular because of the gimmick it throws around.

The first time I played I couldn't believe how dry and terrible it was. It's a genuinely bad VN.

>> No.3814904

>>3813943
>Heck I remember when nearly the only person being negative was ZUN and one or two others.
You must have a bad memory.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action