[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 417 KB, 800x600, 7293441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3776409 No.3776409 [Reply] [Original]

Dear /jp/, today I'd like to tell you a funny story from back when I was still a kid and a non-NEET. Sit back if you want and read what I'm going to write next.

When I was 9 years old I was hanging out with my friend at his place. It was just me, him and his sister who was 7. We were all at his place alone.

We got bored of his games and started playing with our action figures. At some point his sister wanted to join us but we were like fuck off these are our toys.
She threatened me with kisses (not gay) so I thought on impulse, grabbed her brother and we began to ran from her all around the house.

Eventually, we ended up back in his game room and we slid under the bed. It was VERY low to the ground and hard to get in. She was outside of it trying to get us, my friend was holding her out with his foot.

I said something like "Ew man if she kisses me i'm going to explode man. Girls and their nasty private parts and stuff. Gah!" She was then squatting outside the bed because she couldn't get to us, so we could only see her face if she bent it down lower than her knees.
I continued to say to my friend (loudly) "You ever seen one of those things? They look so nasty". She heard me, psychology worked and she pulled down her pants slapping her vag saying "ha ha ha ha haaa haaa".
I pretended to be disturbed by it so I could see it longer. And I think my friend did too.

The funniest thing is that at some point in her flash, he laughed at my "disgust" and told her to show it again to gross me out.

This my friends, is how I saw my first, real, upclose vag.

>> No.3776416

How in the bloody hell of the 13 legions of fuck twatism is the /jp/ related?

>> No.3776420

Ah Child Nostagia.

I remember how much of a little prick I was, god damn.

>> No.3776426

>>3776416

Loli vaginas, that's how.

>> No.3776428
File: 59 KB, 851x471, intriguing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i sat forward while reading this

>> No.3776463

I'm disappointed it didn't end up with her forcing OP to eat her out.

>> No.3776466

I was listening to DIO's 'Rainbow in the Dark' as I read this and I have to say, it really goes well with it.

>> No.3776535

This story is illegal

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action