[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 144 KB, 427x640, 1258750794514.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3762359 No.3762359 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /jp/. I don't mean to sound like a normalfag, but what the hell is up with weeaboos?

I ask this because of a few events that happened today. I was sitting in my English class this afternoon when a knock sounded at the door. Mind you, this took place about a half hour AFTER class started. Lo and Behold the person knocking was the only student in my class wearing an anime shirt. This is the first time this week that he actually showed up for class, and he sauntered in like he was early for class. He took a seat rather noisily and basically caused the class to pause until he settled down and finished saluting his tomodochis. Class continued as normal until assignments were handed out. That is when he started to speak.

My god, /jp/, I have never heard a more blabbering, mumbling person attempt to speak Japanese in my life. I couldn't understand a damn thing coming out of his mouth. The few things I DID understand were him asking the difference between "konnichiwa" and "konnichiha", and his apparent hatred for homonyms. After the misunderstanding was cleared he then went on about how 'sugoi' his naruto headband was until the class ended. During the class he also claimed that the name 'senpai' is a metaphor.

So I ask this of you /jp/, why can't low levels learn to speak Japanese correctly and/or pay attention? Why do they care more about their 90$ piece of shit 'sugoi' headbands more than learning? I live in a town where there are at most a handful of low levels, and 90% of the ones I've been in the same room with could fit right in with the narutard stereotype.

>> No.3762366
File: 59 KB, 851x471, intriguing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3762369

>During the class he also claimed that the name 'senpai' is a metaphor.

I'm curious about what kind of metaphor he was claiming here

>> No.3762374
File: 41 KB, 300x300, 1253774472309.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3762376

> English class
what

>> No.3762380

too long; didn't read.

>> No.3762393
File: 9 KB, 357x245, interesting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fascinating.
But I understand your pain.
Bunch of normals in my town can't even spell "Mugiwara no Luffy" right.

>> No.3762402

Whoa!

>> No.3762463

Whoa!
Sounds like a bad case of the faggots to me. I've never met anyone with a Naruto headband, so I wouldn't know how to handle those kinds of people. Are they made of metal? Try throwing magnets at them.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action