[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 95 KB, 240x320, 240px-Map_of_Izu_Islands.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3678326 No.3678326 [Reply] [Original]

The Izu islands are part of the river that flows from the beloved hometown to the 'village of gold'.

>> No.3678338

No.

>> No.3678344

go on... i'm listening

>> No.3678363
File: 110 KB, 635x856, Epitaph1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That's all I got for now until I can get my hands on a Japanese Atlas.

>> No.3678378
File: 708 KB, 641x4230, Epitaph2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm guessing the key is some form of rokkenjima, or one of it's two alternative names Azukishima or Akujikishima.

>> No.3678380
File: 69 KB, 636x478, Epitaph3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3678385
File: 458 KB, 645x3005, Epitaph4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3678392
File: 120 KB, 637x1128, Epitaph5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

~Back to Erika and everyone in the guesthouse~

"....hmm, this is good
The idea of [tatakanin] and [desu] quite.
...'sacrifice the six chosen by the key' is read as the character string of six characters to solve it. I think that's a flexible idea.
Because it doesn't limit the key to the shape of a key." -Erika
"I also thought about the possibility of an anagram. " -Kyrie
"Kyrie....do not say such a rude thing, let her continue. However, from what ..[datoshitara].. are six characters pulled out?" -Rudolf Spoileroriginal text:Spoiler.."cc.. do not say such a thing so before the unpleasantness.

However, from what ..[datoshitara].. are six characters pulled out?£

"It seems so...
.. Because as many as six characters are pulled out, it could be any more numbers of characters.
How should this be solved, read in the first twilight six characters or more?" -Eva
"In case of father's sense ... [shira] etc. ..whether English is used after all... " -Rosa

"Let's advance to the second twilight, and .... look for the hint and if it works try to prove it.
'At the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.'
..You may think, the person is "Character that remained after pulling out six characters" by leaving it." -Erika

"It is likely to become the meaning for .. 'the two who are close'." -George a.k.a. the guy who lost to Gaap

"...seems that way? ... this etc. in a word ..understanding....!"-Battler

>> No.3678398
File: 450 KB, 643x4000, Epitaph 6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[For instance, it is assumed that there is a character string of nine characters of 123456789.
Then, it is assumed that six characters dedicated to the sacrifice were 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Then, 123456789 erases six characters of the ones mentioned above, and becomes ~2~45~~~~. ]

"Neither 2 or 4 nor 5 must .... remain.
.. And, [dounaruttenda]?" -Rudolf

".. each other .., .. four.. ..five.. 'those that are close'." -Rosa

"Whether , ..so ...along .... has to be understood.
In a word, the line of two who are close, characters (people?) [nha]..." -Hideyoshi

[×2×45××××]

"So.....
4 and 5 are adjoined although 2 and 4 are open among them.
..two characters Spoiler(people, once again I'm assuming characters is the right word) that are close.. etc..." -Battler pointing his finger.jpg

"That is.... good.
Splendid [tatakanin].
Does it mean that the meaning of 'tearing apart the two that are close' should crush 4 and 5?
I think that the aiming is good though whether it is said that it will open between 4 and 5 cannot be understood at this time." -Erika

"What with 'those who remain shall praise my honorable name on high', does the third twilight show who are left? what do you think?" -Rudolf

...Their is the possibility that the character is a play on the word high, it also has the possibility being a game of wordplay.
.. 'Praise my honorable name' is regarding the remaining characters." -Erika

>> No.3678405
File: 90 KB, 639x616, Epitaph7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"No No no..
...It's difficult etc.
...What is the meaning?" -George

"....Don't understand something?
...Perhaps, I understand it." -Erika

".... what? ....teaching us.. [yo], etc. what..!" -Eva

"... That this is an anagram etc?" -Battler smiling with hands in pocket.jpg

"This is the really.. good.
The conception of [tatakanin] is quite flexible." -Erika

"Play on words ..anagram.. character is .... meaning. ...Saying it as......" -Georgie

"In a word, does not it mean to be able to do the word of something by replacing a remaining character?" -Kyrie

"...... when assuming this...
... Though the theory of [kari] ..[choi] and are overstepping..
...I assume that the number of characters of Omoto thinned out in the first twilight might be 11 characters." -battler

"Taking another look over this....
...gives me the same opinion." -Erika

"..... ..retreat.. ..doing.. ? why
why can it be said to be 11 characters!" -Hideyoshi

"It seems that 'One person sacrifice is killed' means 'The character is crushed by one character'.

11 characters when can the second tear in twilight is interpreted in meaning of opening between two characters for the time being.
It is assumed that it becomes 13 characters if it means can this tear should crush two characters." -Erika, honestly I don't want to touch this sentence in case I mess it up

".. Because the description of killing five times, starting from the fourth twilight until the eighth twilight.... goes out.
And next, it is written that 'none shall be left alive' on the ninth twilight." - Erika having an orgasm.png

>> No.3678406

They're all also rightfully Korean territory.

>> No.3678409

I used to think there was some kind of Kanji play involved. Something like combine the Kanji for ocean "海" and village "里" to get "海里" - kairi, a nautic mile 1852m or 6080. Then search in this distance from the Mansion to find a certain spot on the shore from where you can see the two neighbouring islands or something wich will point you to where the entrance hidden room with the gold is. Or something.

>> No.3678419
File: 164 KB, 638x1439, Epitaph8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

" if you disregard the [tte] part where the witch revives for the time being
If six characters are crushed in the first twilight, the characters 'that are close' are spared, and five characters are crushed in the additional twilights, this is...
It was exactly thought that it meant the character was lost." -Battler

[In a word, 11 characters by 6+5.'At the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.' If you mean you should tear and kill two people

13 characters by 6+2+5.

Words that mean the first twilight are 11 characters or the possibilities of 13 characters ...]Spoiler orginal text: SpoilerIn a word, 11 characters by 6+5.

Two second drawing close people in the evening if you mean can the tear should kill two people

13 characters by 6+2+5.

Words that mean the first evening are 11 characters or the possibilities of 13 characters cc.

"Indeed, it is....very splendid.
The reasoning you and I have is exactly the same.
Apparently, [tatakanin] seems is rich a gray same brain cell with me." -Erika

"Hey ...Suitably ..suitably....drawing to..." -Battler

>> No.3678424
File: 39 KB, 409x541, Landsat_Shikinejima_Island.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3678409
2 neighboring islands you say...
Rokkenjima is based off of the one on the left.

>> No.3678431

This looks familiar, for some reason....

Also, if you remove the kanji in Rokkenjima from the island names, you're left with 13 characters, which is apparently the correct number.

>> No.3678437

>>3678431
Well that's because you removed the kanji for ISLAND from them.

>> No.3678448

>>3678437

.....that's a good point....

>> No.3678456

>>3678448

I don't think that's going to work without knowing the key first.

>> No.3678490

Izu islands also have 6 villages ( 6 houses island)
and two towns.

>> No.3678500

>>3678456

So, just try things that seem appropriate.

'Azukishima' has something to do with 'beans', right? Another of the Izu islands has 'bean' as a kanji....

>> No.3678525

>>3678500
Could work. But still...It would be best to confirm the location of the village and beloved hometown.

My beloved hometown, the sweetfish river running through it.
You who seek the Golden Land, follow its path downstream and seek the key.

If you follow the river downstream, you will find a village.
In the village, look for the shore the two will tell you of.
There sleeps the key to the Golden Land.

He who lays hand upon the key shall travel under the rules below.

At the first twilight, you shall lift up as sacrifice the six chosen by the key.
At the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.
At the third twilight, those who remain shall praise my honorable name on high.
At the fourth twilight, gouge the head and kill.
At the fifth twilight, gouge the chest and kill.
At the sixth twilight, gouge the stomach and kill.
At the seventh twilight, gouge the knee and kill.
At the eighth twilight, gouge the leg and kill.
At the ninth twilight, the witch shall be revived and none shall be left alive.
At the tenth twilight, the journey shall end and you should reach the village of gold.

The witch will praise the wise, and should bestow four treasures.
One shall be, all the gold from the Golden Land.
One shall be, the resurrection of the souls of all the dead.
One shall be, even the resurrection of the lost love.
One shall be, to put the witch to sleep for all time.

Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice.

>> No.3678537

>>3678525

My reasoning is, the 'sweetfish river' is the ocean, and Kinzo's beloved hometown is Rokkenjima. Apparently, he disliked his actual birthplace, so it shouldn't be 'beloved' for him.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action