[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 29 KB, 500x418, JohnFromJapan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3667791 No.3667791 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me,my bitch,my bro and his bitch.

>> No.3667810

>>3667805
Looks like some sort of Predator weapon.

>> No.3667805

>>3667791
What is that pole-thing the guy with the silly hat (or is it the girl next to him) is holding?

>> No.3667812
File: 10 KB, 252x226, 1256796160071.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3667791

>> No.3667820

>>3667791
ok john i think you went a little overboard with this, i mean what's wrong with people who do nothing but enjoy their time doing what they want'? i think you are just jealous because we are all happy and you have to work your ass off all day to pay your gifts for your girlfriend, u mad bitch???
also im not a virgin i lost my virginity a few days ago thanks for listening

>> No.3667821

>>3667805

It looks like its holding up a tent. There's one behind them too.

>> No.3667822
File: 56 KB, 242x251, faggot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You don't have baguette.

>> No.3667823

>>3667791
This look like the exact copy pasta with little to no modification.
Someone post the original for comparison.

>> No.3667831

the girl on the right has huge triceps

>> No.3667836

>>3667823

That is the original and that's the point. There was no need for any modifications. That guy's name is actually John.

http://twitter.com/JohnFromJapan

>> No.3667847
File: 74 KB, 242x251, hey kisamas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

>> No.3667843
File: 35 KB, 736x736, awesome.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3667823
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.3667841

youra idiot, you dont know anything about me and i dont care about your stupid gf.

>> No.3667849
File: 96 KB, 800x812, best villains.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How appropriate, you fight like a cow.

>> No.3667854
File: 271 KB, 1112x736, 1256893225923.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Witches,

My name is Battler, and I don't believe in any single one of you. All of you are fake, non-existant, liars who spend every second of their day pretending magic is real. You are everything illogical in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever heard of Devil's Proof? I mean, I guess it's fun making up 'spells' because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than killing my family.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best spell. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the debate club, and starter in the chessboard flipping team. What hobbies do you have other than "give gold to old Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging cousin (She just uu~'d me; Shit was SO cash). You are all fakers who should just stop believing in silly things like magic. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my cousin

>> No.3667998
File: 510 KB, 793x559, beato_battler.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Silly Anons,

My name is Beatrice, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day either pissing or shitting on the floor. You think you are so smart. Honestly, have any of you ever use your own theory and not steal from Battler? I mean, small bombs? Kanon=Shannon? Beatrice=Jessica? Beatrice=Lighting storm? Don't make me laugh with such childish theories. This is even worse than teasing the incompetent Battlers who at least came out with good blue hypothesis.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best red and blue text. I'm pretty much perfect. I was one of the first Golden Witch in the universe and lived for a thousand years trolling humans. What have you done, other than "pleasure yourself to nude images of me, Ange, Bern, Lambdadelta", going uuu-uuu or making silly copy pasta? I also get to toy with Battler all day, and have undyingly loyal furnitures. You are all pathetic humans who should just die and come to my golden land. Thank you for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my toy.

>> No.3668062
File: 344 KB, 853x1551, trollbeato.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3668757

>>3668062
loled
good job, anon

>> No.3668774
File: 139 KB, 500x706, 92d3331e11bff9092106152cfb935cf59a92a775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Arcueid Brunestud, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-life Dead Apostles who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures and sucking blood. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever eaten real food? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than killing humans for sport.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was engineered specifically to terminate rogue vampires and own a moving castle. What vampires have YOU assassinated, other than strangling pitiful subordinates? I also assassinate high-profile targets for the Church, and have a banging hot nun(She just tried to kill me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

>> No.3668783

>>3667820
>>3667841
Idiots or counter-trolls? I can't tell

>> No.3668785
File: 103 KB, 240x249, TrollThread.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3668801
File: 362 KB, 1000x707, 5777302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Detectives,

My name is Battler, and I debate against every single one of you. All of you are scheming, vicious liars who spend every second of their day trying to suspect innocent people. You are everything false in the island. Honestly, have any of you ever made a correct assumption? I mean, I guess it's fun accusing people because of your lack of ability, but you all take to a whole new kakera. This is even worse than duct-taping windows in a typhoon.

Don't be a witch. Just hit me with your best theory. I was gamemaster of the board, and the current Golden Sorcerer. What roles do you play, other than "being Bernkastel's bitch"? I also know the truth, and have a loyal set of furniture (they just fought for me; Shit was SO red text). You are all failures who should just resign from the board. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my true opponent.

>> No.3668806

Lawl someone did it already. I was gonna make fun of john and type it in romaji too.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action