[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 17 KB, 600x384, paranormal-activity-review.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3605252 No.3605252 [Reply] [Original]

Whatever you do, and I'm being 100% serious right now. I'm not fucking with you, whatever you do, no. For real. Are you listening? Look me in the eye- whatever you do, DO NOT, I can't stress this enough, DO NOT talk to, and for THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT, I can't believe I have to say this so many times, but DO NOT, NOT, NOT, NOT buy a ouija board.

Do you understand? A ouija board should not come four miles of this house. Nod that you understand what I am saying. NO oujia bored. None. In fact, you should just throw out all your board games you have now, so you don't get confused what could be considered a ouija board. Ok? Ok. I'm going to leave now, and I leave with this piece of advice- DO NOT BUY A OUIJA BOARD. Ok. Good luck.

NO BORROWING AN OUIJA BOARD EITHER

>> No.3605258

BUT I LIKE GHOST RAPE.

>> No.3605273

Thanks for the advice /x/. It's good to know that you bros are looking out for us.

>> No.3605681

All paranormal activity can be explained with science.

>> No.3605688
File: 155 KB, 750x1051, 26.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Weegee boards are shit.

If I made contact with a ghost I would rape it because absolute determination will produce an absolute future.

And I can guarantee, I would be absolutely determined to rape a ghost.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action