[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 189 KB, 242x251, 125591942.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3570366 No.3570366 [Reply] [Original]

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT’S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN “ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN”? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A’S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

>> No.3570392

k?

>> No.3570426

IRONICALLY NO ONE ELSE HERE UNDERSTANDS THIS

>> No.3570461

filtered

>> No.3570502

>>3570426

hey *somethings*

my name is *something* and i hate every single one of you. all of you are fat, stupid no-lifes who spend every second of *something* looking at stupid pictures. you are all that is *something* in the world. really, have any of you ever gotten any cat/pussy? i mean, i guess its *something* making fun of *something* because of your own uncuteness, but you all take it to a whole new level. it's worse than masturbating to pictures on *facebook?*

*something something something*? just hit me and be sure to *something* i am pretty much perfect. i was american football captain, and you was *something* on my basketball team. *something something something*, other than "masturbate to naked drawn japanese people"? i *something* A's, and i has a banging cute girl (*something*.) all you *something* should just *something* themselves. thank you for listening.

(pic related, *something* me and my *something*)

>> No.3570516

KAKKOII STORY, ANIKI.

>> No.3570523
File: 172 KB, 837x278, witches.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3570531
File: 104 KB, 242x251, 1252121537053.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3570536
File: 38 KB, 251x251, 1251909654698.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3570516
KAAAAAAAKOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SUUUUUUUUGOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIII

AAAAANIIIIIIIIKIIIIIIIIIII

>> No.3570582
File: 38 KB, 242x251, MexCash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Que onda maricas,

Me llamo Juan, y odio a cada uno de ustedes. Todos ustedes son gordos retresados sin vidsa quien pasan cada segundo de sus días mirando imágenes estúpidas. Ustedes son todo lo malo que hay en el mundo. Sean francos, ¿ha tenido chocha alguno de ustedes? Pues, supongo que es divertido reírse de la gente debido a tus propias inseguridades, pero ustedes llevan esto a un nuevo nivel. Esto es peor que masturbarse con fotos de facebook.

No sean desconocidos. Denme su tiro mejor. Soy básicamente perfecto. Fui capitán del equipo de fútbol americano, y también tuvía éxito en el equipo de baloncesto. ¿Qué otro deporte practican ustedes, aparte de "masturbarse a dibujos de japoneses desnudos?" También obtuvía notas buenísimas, y tengo una novia bien buena (Me acaba de mamar, la mierda fue TAN efectivo). Todos ustedes son maricones que deberían matarse. Gracias por leer.

Foto relacionada: Soy yo y mi puta.

>> No.3570632

>>3570366
dude, this is totally how me and all my friends would joke in the bars abroad...

SUUPA OMOSHIROI HANASHI BRO CHAN

>> No.3570645
File: 17 KB, 242x251, Prodigious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Yamato "Matt" Ishida, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at a scaled-down version of the Digital World. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever had a Digimon that can kill a Dark Master in one-hit? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Aerisdies.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was in an extremely popular rock band, and my Digimon can Digivolve to Mega. What can your Digimon do, other than "sit around all day in its own Digi-filth?" I'm also an astronaut who was the first person on Mars, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO proDigious). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.3570652

>>3570645
The best.

>> No.3570667

I always wondered what a Jap from 2chan might think if he came here out of curiosity to see what it's like, and he sees THIS.

>> No.3570734

>>3570645
>What can your Digimon do

I have a Digimon? Where is it?

>> No.3570768

i feel bad because i understood all of that

>> No.3570780

Someone go post this on 2chan.

>> No.3570789

>>3570667
He'd probably laugh his ass off.
Like I do every time I read this.