[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 545 KB, 1063x1063, 2762817.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3501429 No.3501429 [Reply] [Original]

The only time George and Jessica die in the first twilight is when the remaining survivors make it off the island. Hmm.

>> No.3501434

This means nothing.

>> No.3501435

George looks like Tomitake, and since Mio is busy being a witch...

>> No.3501436

It's cool you haven't read Episode 5 where Maria, Rosa, George, Jessica, Genji and Hideyoshi die first.

>> No.3501443

>>3501436

>George and Jessica die in the first twilight
>4 other people were killed

herp

>> No.3501446

Try harder OP, I've been saying from the start that Jessica is the one planning the killings, even if she isnt the one carrying them out. Nobody surprised here.

>> No.3501447

We dont even know if they came back alive.

>> No.3501450

>>3501446

No, Im saying it's George. He's one suspicious motherfucker.

>> No.3501453

I wonder how the fuck they killed Genji.
Unless he simulated his own death. As everyone else.

>> No.3501458

I have like 5 different theories going that all seem plausible. I have no idea how Umineko is going to end.

>> No.3501459
File: 136 KB, 720x1312, smallcabinet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3501446
A murder plot?
In my chest of drawers?
Its more likely than you think.

>> No.3501482

It's furniture getting revenge. Remember to treat your couch well.

>> No.3501564

>>3501450
I could, with some imagination, gauge a motive for George to kill everyone on the island, with just a few exceptions- Shannon is tough (that is iffy. Maybe she rejected the ring in EP1 and he put it on her after he killed her). Making up a motive for George to kill himself in the end (if he makes it that far) just doesn't sit well.

Jessica and Shannon, on the other hand, can easily fall into the role of a psudo-Beatrice. They live/work in the same house as Kinzo, who was an extremely domineering character. If his influence was strong enough, he might have indoctrinated one of the girls to carry out his crazy plan after his death.

... Look at it this way. Jessica once said that, in order to please her mother and Kinzo, who were always berating her for her bad manners and poor grades, she "Created another self inside herself who could become the perfect heir to the Ushiromiya family." But look at her behavior- she's still unmannered and has poor grades. Natsuhi has to correct her all the time. So when exactly have we seen this 'perfect heir'? The answer, of course, is that we've been seeing this perfect heir from the start. Hell, just ask Kinzo- Who better to take over the position of head than Beatrice?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action