Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 23 KB, 220x293, t02200293_0240032010239323711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498310 No.3498310 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

So how would someone of caucasian race try to make themselves look more asian, with or without surgery, all I can find on google is how asians want to look more caucasian, this question goes for both female and male. Though this will get trolled to shit because of all the Touhou and Idol lovers on here.

>> No.3498316

>>3498310
they wouldn't

>> No.3498320

>>3498310
Herp derp derp herp, herp derp?
Derp derping derp, herp derp durp wwwwwww.

>> No.3498321

posting in a shitty thread.

>> No.3498324
File: 19 KB, 220x293, t02200293_0240032010215389355.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498324

>> No.3498333

http://www.gaiaonline.com/

You can learn everything you want to know there. Seriously.

>> No.3498339

die

>> No.3498340

>Though this will get trolled to shit because of all the Touhou and Idol lovers on here.

This has nothing to do with Touhou or Idols, why would you want to look like an Asian, stay with your own race for gods sake.
That's why i hate Weeaboos

>> No.3498344
File: 170 KB, 1280x960, 1254766341065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498344

>>3498316
>>3498320
s a m e f a g s

>> No.3498348

>>3498340
>That's why i hate Weeaboos
>Posting on /jp/

>> No.3498350

>>3498344
YOU'RE WRONG FAGGOT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY >>3498320 AND >>3498339 WHAT NOW FAGGOT

>> No.3498353
File: 62 KB, 432x628, weeaboo2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498353

>> No.3498363

>>3498344
I am actually
>>3498316

And quite frankly I am accurate. Being caucasian is being at the pinnacle of what asians want to be. For good or for bad.

>> No.3498364

>>3498350
NO I AM >>3498310 AND >>3498348 AND >>3498324

>> No.3498366

>>3498350
>FAGGOT
>Posting on /jp/

>> No.3498376

>>3498348
>*grabs dick*

>> No.3498380
File: 2 KB, 81x80, head2a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498380

>> No.3498383

>>3498310
>Though this will get trolled to shit
>Posting on /b.../jp/

>> No.3498386

>>3498366
>implying

>> No.3498389

>>3498386
>implying implying

>> No.3498392
File: 63 KB, 481x300, 1254366648570.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498392

>This Thread

>> No.3498396

>green text

>> No.3498399

>>3498310
this thread will go nowhere, people don't have any idea..

>> No.3498403

/J/ust reaction images and /G/reen text.

>> No.3498405

>>3498392
>whole of /jp/

>> No.3498407

the other day i pooped cum is this normal??

>> No.3498408

>>3498399
>implying that the thread had any direction it could go to

>> No.3498410

>>3498386
>>3498389
>>3498392
>implying implications implied imply implications

>> No.3498414
File: 135 KB, 360x363, 1254326008908.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498414

HMMMM

>> No.3498415

>>3498407
actually this could be good yahooanswers material

>> No.3498416

>>3498407
>is this normal?
You getting fucked up the ass, yes

>> No.3498418
File: 138 KB, 360x363, 1254326527884.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498418

OHHHHH

>> No.3498421
File: 438 KB, 986x652, a246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498421

http://zip.4chan.org/v/imgboard.html

>> No.3498432

Stop pretending you're /v/, /jp/.
Pretend you're a delicious 10 years old girl instead.

>> No.3498451

Whats up /jp/ jealous because you would fail at looking asian

>> No.3498454

>>3498432
if u insinst XD!

>> No.3498455

>>3498451
We don't care not looking asian as long as we're the little girl.

>> No.3498457
File: 6 KB, 220x1066, 1254766890481.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498457

>>3498451
You got me.

>> No.3498459

let jesus fuck you!

>> No.3498461
File: 123 KB, 651x850, 1219220143688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498461

>>3498310 I want to be Japanese because I like Japan period!!!1 xD
You filthy race traitor scum. Have you no pride? Thank goodness you wont reproduce, we don't need your genes polluting the gene pool.

>> No.3498468

>>3498461
>Implying that he would produce even though he lives in mothers basement

>> No.3498476

>>3498468
Thanks for explaining it to me, Anonymous-kun. Otherwise I wouldn't have understood.

>> No.3498481
File: 35 KB, 502x727, implying2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498481

>> No.3498486
File: 39 KB, 595x396, 1254610637882.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498486

>This thread

>> No.3498487

>>3498476
No problem, but thanks for sharing your inner rage with the internet
Back to this thread, it wont go anywhere because everyone LOVESTOHATE

>> No.3498503

>>3498481
STICKY THIS SHIT MOOT

>> No.3498506

>>3498503
>Implying that Moot is here on /jp/

>> No.3498511
File: 99 KB, 351x345, 1250806297597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498511

OP's thread totally lost.

>> No.3498534

1. A scientist was experimenting with some stuff and poured something into a pool of water. The pool was in an enclosed room.
2. Someone wanted to go swimming so he jumped into the pool. Still, the dream isn't bad to this point.
3. When the guy tried to get out of the pool, well, it's too horrifying to mention and this is when the nightmare began.
4. Realizing that [censored!] happened, the guy got right back into the pool and started wading around. This part was the boring part, but still scary.
5. The guy then jumped and [censored!] happened. The guy started to feel pain.
6. Someone told the guy that he had to get out of the pool as they were shutting down. This is where the "TV-MA-V" part comes in, after this.

>> No.3498553

>>3498534

What is this..I dont eve..

>> No.3498561

>>3498534

Fallout ripoff.

>> No.3498565
File: 358 KB, 850x567, 5161346101008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3498565

>>3498534

>> No.3498577

>>3498565
Bern doesn't know English :|

>> No.3498587

>>3498577
I bet she's trolling us again on that one

>> No.3498590

>>3498577
She knows english, she just trolls you with pretending to not know english.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action