[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 252 KB, 691x939, 1487104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3420122 No.3420122 [Reply] [Original]

Incest guy here.

Just got done with Sister Magic ... I didn't even save a screenshot of it and I don't care to look up where to download it like I usually do.

Worthless.

I got it because it's only blood related sister routes. Couldn't even get through the prologue. If you want to play a game where you have 3 little sisters who complain to you constantly that you aren't having sex with them and what looks like a game with 90% sex than it's for you. Otherwise this is the worst VN I've ever played.

Uninstalled

0/10

Enjoy a picture of a girl in Sweet Lolita

>> No.3420131
File: 95 KB, 812x428, Yotsuba - A dream come true!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>a game where you have 3 little sisters who complain to you constantly that you aren't having sex with them

>> No.3420138

It's never any good when a game doesn't bother to set up at least a little bit for the sex scenes. Then again, I don't go in for sister h-games anyway.

>> No.3420143

I'm interested. In both that you mention and your pic.

>> No.3420147

>a game where you have 3 little sisters who complain to you constantly that you aren't having sex with them

Sold.

>> No.3420145 [DELETED] 

>>3420121
> Save the English language: http://www.anon[removethis]talk.com/ICARE
What an awesome place this is.

>> No.3420155

>>3420143
Artist is Korune Morinaga.

>> No.3420159
File: 664 KB, 800x600, Little Sister Pet ~Repure~.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How 'little' are those sisters?
Also, this is also a blood-related sister routes only H-game

>> No.3420160

>>3420131
Here ya go. Excuse my firefox

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=oY
X&ei=kjq5Spv6B5bKtgfip7j9Dg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=sist
er+magic+nounai+kanojo&spell=1

>> No.3420182

>The main character lives with three younger sisters. They don't care about him, so they often walk around the house without clothes or come into bathroom while he has a bath. He is confused by their demeanors and he starts having a dream of a girl who taunts him without notice. One day, the girl in his dream suddenly appears. According to her, she is a princess of the devil world and he is a prince. This means he is the one who will take over the throne. As a matter of fact, his three sisters are descendants of a magician and they all know it. There is only one way to stop it. If one of three sisters gets pregnant with his baby, he won't need to take over the throne. The sisters soon curse him not to be able to ejaculate without them. A fierce battle for him now breaks out like this....

This sounds amazing.

>> No.3420197

>>3420182
im fapping and im not even touching myself yet.

>> No.3420214

>>3420159
Is it any good? I liked Route of Ayano but I'm wary of their other games .....

>> No.3420240

>>3420214
Their older games, or at least the 3 I've played (Imouto Petto, Kodomo Milk parfait, Ore no natsu yasumi), are pretty much fapping games only, barely a plot in them. Completely different to Route of Ayano, judging by the first 5 chapters I've played of that.

>> No.3420249

>>3420159
Only blood-related half sisters though.

>> No.3420260

>>3420240
Not who you are replying to, but sounds good enough to me.

>> No.3420273

Imouto Pet kind of sucked.

WAY too many selections. There's literally a selection every 4 seconds, the protagonist doesn't say practically anything unless you select it.

Also when I played, I only got like 3 h-scenes with one girl and it just ended. I'd imagine there's more but with all the selections and no walkthrough I could find on the internet and it just mainly being sex anyway, it wasn't really worth it going to the trouble.

>> No.3420274

http://www.erogeshop.com/popup_add_image.php/imagesID/31881
I put on my robe and wizard hat...

>> No.3420295

>>3420273
Did you understand what all the choices were? Alternatively, did you focus on one girl, or did you try and go for multiple? I think you need to stick to one route at a time for this game.
In any case they did overdo the choices, having to click through an unimportant choice in a H-scene is a distraction if you wanted to leave it on auto.
Still, they did a good job with the artwork, and the H-scenes in Imouto Petto ~premo were very nice (I just used a 100% save for that one though, so I don't know about the gameplay). A table rubbing scene with Kyouko was the highlight for me.

>> No.3420304

>>3420295

Yes, I focused on one girl(ignoring the others) and I kept doing the choices that made the hearts fly around and stuff(you know that effect, I assumed that meant I did a good thing) but yeah, it ended after 3 scenes with the girl I was focusing on.

>> No.3420317

>>3420304
There are five for each girl. Two are unlocked by not going to school, and others are unlocked by selecting the bottom option...
I unlocked all of them doing that.

>> No.3420320

>>3420240
Are those two as good (as in, fappable) as Imouto Pet?

>> No.3420324

>>3420317

I selected to not go to school a couple times but it didn't do anything so, yeah I just kind of ignored it after that. I'm guessing the 2 I missed was that.

Though only 5, seemed like there'd be more than that.

>> No.3420360

>>3420320
Kodomo milk parfait was about the same I think, some of the scenes in it I thought were great, others were less interesting. I didn't particularly like Ore no Natsu Yasumi though, the H-scenes weren't as good, but the game mechanics were the worst. It has younger and more flat chested characters though if that would appeal to you.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action