[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 8 KB, 753x456, USJapan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3302020 No.3302020 [Reply] [Original]

What you're referring to as Japan, is in fact, US/Japan, or as I've recently taken to calling it, US plus Japan. Japan is not a country unto itself, but rather another free society of a fully functioning world system made useful by US culture, militia and other vital components comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many Japanese run a modified version of US culture every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Japanese culture which is widely used today is often called "Japan", and many of its people are not aware that it is basically the US/Japan culture, co-developed by the US after World War II.

There really is a Japan, and these people are living in it, but it is just a part of the culture they use. Japan is the society: the part of the country that allocates the culture's resources to the lifestyle that it runs. The society is an essential part of a country, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete country. Japan is normally used in combination with the US culture: the whole country is basically US with Japan added, or US/Japan. All the so-called "Japanese" works are really works of US/Japan.

>> No.3302036

Every culture in history has been influenced by several others. You could replace US with China in this copypasta and it would be just as relevant.

>> No.3302046
File: 214 KB, 444x414, 1251848678949.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3302020

>> No.3302047
File: 49 KB, 900x600, japan-deutschland.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Japan&Germany > rest of the world

>> No.3302048

>>3302036
u so jsut got trolled by a /g/ meme

>> No.3302055

>>3302047
Germany has too many moralfags.

>> No.3302062

>>3302048
I went to /g/ the other day for the first time in a couple of years. That place is shittier than /jp/, god damn.

>> No.3302071

>>3302062

If you want to see some real shit, lurk /toy/.

>> No.3302072
File: 35 KB, 302x307, gegen_gutmenschen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3302055
Germanfag here.
Oh, yes... so true! This is a point I hate my country!
I WANT TO KILL ALL MORALFAGS IN MY COUNRTY!
SCHEISS GUTMENSCHEN!!!!!!!!
("Gutmensch" = a other word for moralfag)

>> No.3302075

>>3302072
>>3302055

Explains why the US has so many moralfags.
Most of us are German, including me.
...But I'm no moralfag.

>> No.3302076

>>3302062
At least even the most retarded /g/ user can get faggots told. /jp/ not so much.
Also, OP gets A for effort.

>> No.3302082

>>3302072
Not really surprising, considering your past.

>> No.3302086

>>3302076
If I may interject for a moment... What you're referring to as effort is in fact copypasta, or as I've recently taken to calling it, copy plus paste.

>> No.3302121

>>3302075
What......?! Nooooooooo!!!!!
This is REALLY a shame for my country!
I hate moralfags! It means I am not a typical german?

>> No.3302139

>>3302075

Germany has a lot of moralfags?

Fuck yeah, proud to be German.

>> No.3302736

する日本と、実際にはは何を参照している、米国/日本、または、私は最近
、呼び出してきたが、米国に加え日本。日本自体が、国ではなく、完全に機
能する、世界システムのではなく、別の自由社会のアメリカ文化、民兵や
その他の重要なコンポーネントは、国連で定義された完全な国名を構成す
る有用なした。

多くの日本人は、それを実現することなくアメリカの文化を毎日変更された
バージョンを実行します。イベントの独特のターンを通じ、広く今日の多
くの"日本"と、その人々の多くと呼ばれ使用されて、日本文化のバ
ージョンは、基本的には米国/日本の文化、共同で、米国が開発した後には
対応していない世界第二次大戦。

本当に日本であり、これらの人々が住んでいるが、それだけでは、使用の文
化の一部です。日本の社会は:は、それが実行されるのライフスタイルに
は、カルチャのリソースを割り当て、その国の一部です。社会は、国の重
要な部分ですが、無駄な自体が、それだけで完全な国のコンテキスト内で機
能することができます。日本は、通常の組み合わせでは、米国の文化で使
用されます:全国基本的には米国と日本、または追加米国/日本。すべての
いわゆる"日本語"の作品が本当に日米の作品/日本と呼ばれる。

>> No.3302781

Due to the liberalization of trade, almost every advanced culture is essentially "American". However, to say that Japan is more Americanized than say, England or Germany or even China means not to understand anything about Japanese. No matter how much baseball and rock music the Japanese enjoy, they never will have the same taste for universal values as these cultures do. The older generation only believes in a system of obligations to the social harmony, and the younger generation are essentially following an eastern version existentialism.

>> No.3302793
File: 40 KB, 350x465, 0326_stallman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ITT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlD9UBTcSW4

>> No.3302800

GNU/Linux

>> No.3302806

>>3302793
Oh, so that's where OP post's from.
lol terminologyfag, I call it Ubanto (neither GNU nor Linux).

>> No.3302858

What you're referring to as Japan, is in fact, China/Japan, or as I've recently taken to calling it, China plus Japan. Japan is not a country unto itself, but rather another free society of a fully functioning world system made useful by Chinese culture, imports and other vital components comprising a full country as defined by the Han Dynasty.

Many Japanese run a modified version of Chinese culture every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Japanese culture which is widely used today is often called "Japan", and many of its people are not aware that it is basically the Chinese/Japan culture, unilaterally developed by envious Japanese after the establishment of Nara.

There really is a Japan, and these people are living in it, but it is just a part of the culture they use. Japan is the society: the part of the country that allocates the culture's resources to the lifestyle that it runs. The society is an essential part of a country, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete country. Japan is normally used in combination with the Chinese culture: the whole country is basically China with Japan added, or China/Japan. All the so-called "Japanese" works are really works of China/Japan.

>> No.3303515

Surprisingly, it makes more sense than the GameCube / Wii copypasta it is modeled on.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action