[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 112 KB, 640x480, front.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3221331 No.3221331 [Reply] [Original]

This means many things, so I will use handy numbering to explain it all:

1) There will be a "complete" CC patch within a week. I do not know at this time exactly when it will be out, but it will have every single word in the game in fully edited English.

2) Long after that there will be a "final" CC patch, with whatever other corrections and improvements we (and you soon-to-be readers) can think up.

3) Nominations for the voting will end tomorrow. If you still have something you want to nominate (that's actually worth nominating) you'd better do it now.

4) I will cease actual work on long-term translation projects until I am "settled" in college. I will be moving in September 19th, and it will probably take a week or two to get fully settled.

5) During this month-long "break" I will work on a handful of side projects, including the following:
--Overseeing what's left of the CC editing
--Overseeing the re-editing of MOON.
--Assembling a timeline for Amaterasu Translations so we can decide when to celebrate assorted anniversaries in the future
--Manage the Amaterasu Translations Fall 2009 Project Selection Process (ie, the voting and the poll)
--Translation Checking work for the G-Senjou no Maou Project
--Other stuff too, if I finish some of the above quickly enough

6) Amaterasu Translations staff is now open again. Anyone who would like to work on our next project (whatever it'll be) may ask to join.

>> No.3221334

Why must you turn /jp/ into a house of lies anon?

>> No.3221335

>4) I will cease actual work on long-term translation projects until I am "settled" in college. I will be moving in September 19th, and it will probably take a week or two to get fully settled.

Fuck.

>> No.3221345

>>3221335
It's a month long break man, no big deal. Especially after getting an average of 20kb tled a day.

Also the vote has yet to even start.

>> No.3221361

Is this guy underageb&?

>> No.3221371

>--Translation Checking work for the G-Senjou no Maou Project

You have my attention.

>> No.3221378

>>3221361
He was at the start of the project but not anymore.

>> No.3221381

>>3221361
If he's in college, I doubt it.

>> No.3221384

well im looking foward to the last patch, Cross Channel was one of the better VNs I played.

>> No.3221441

Guess I'll get the vn now.

>> No.3221469

I guess I'll be getting Cross Channel within the week, then.

>> No.3221520

In b4 Cross Channel sucks now that it's translated

>> No.3221527

>>3221520
too late about that bro, in case you didn't notice the last few CC threads

>> No.3221545

>>3221527
Cross Channel is not a REAL DEAL game. I just hope you guys wisen up and vote for one in the poll.

>> No.3221547

>>3221520
Cross Channel sucked before it even got a translation project

>> No.3221893

Partially translated walkthrough at:

http://www.japanesebirdcookingspaghetti.info/walkthrough/crosschannel.html

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action