[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 167 KB, 500x500, 1187208130302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
321032 No.321032 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.321043
File: 42 KB, 400x522, 1206584888388.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>321032

>> No.321046

>>321032

いすいごいい

>> No.321055
File: 23 KB, 400x300, 1206584949708.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.321071
File: 99 KB, 620x438, 1206585049227.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reisen Udonge Inaba is tohou codeword for Bunny Sex Goddess

>> No.321075
File: 172 KB, 400x553, 1206585075147.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd insert my suppository, if you know what i mean.

>> No.321097

I helped her remove her underwear, setting it aside, and tugging her gown up slightly, to leave her rear exposed, then, after a quick hand sanitizer application, I donned the latex gloves, and squeezed a dab of lubricant onto the tip of my right middle finger, since I'd be using my index finger to peel the suppository in a moment. With a calming word of warning ahead of time, I spread her cheeks gently, just enough to expose her anus, with my left hand, and shifted my right in to carefully rub the bead of lube over and into it, just a bit...she tensed up at first, gasping softly, and I paused, letting her adjust...

After about five seconds of her trying to instinctively 'squeeze me out', she finally started to relax, my murmered encouragement and praise for her courage perhaps helping, perhaps not, and I withdrew, reasoning from experience that it was better to get it out of the way now than while trying to actually insert the tablet. Patting her shoulder and telling her how well she was doing, I moved on to unwrap the foil from the tablet, and scrape away the bit of an edge the machine left on one side, while applying a light coating of the remaining lube from my middle finger to the 'top' of the tablet, pointed for easier insertion. Then I squeezed a more generous quantity onto my index finger's length, gripped the suppository between said index finger and thumb, and spread her cheeks again, letting her know to relax, as I placed the tip against her anus.

I shifted my left hand, now that my finger was ready and waiting, up to tug the glove off, and offer said hand to her...after a moment, she reached out to squeeze it with her own, and I told her that it'd be over in a few seconds. I began counting up from three, and as I finished, I pressed in, gently but firmly, and after a momentary resistance, slipped the tablet, and my finger, inside her.

>> No.321107
File: 66 KB, 570x637, 1206585309888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She cried out as I entered her, mostly out of surprise, as it was a new experience for her, despite having had other entries in the past. Her hand squeezed mine almost painfully, as tightly as she could, her eyes squeezed shut when I looked up to her face to make sure she was all right...it wasn't an expression of serious pain, just of discomfort, so I continued, to try and get it over with as quickly as I could.

Sliding my finger in further, squeezed on all sides by impressive pressure and heat, I soon met some resistance as it reached her hardened stool. Sliding my finger around just a bit, to see if it could go any further, she groaned, trying to stifle herself without much success, her hips shifting uneasily, hand squeezing mine again. Realizing that attempting a deeper penetration wouldn't do much good, I relented, nudging the suppository away from my fingertip as I started to withdraw it, not lingering unduly, but not moving too fast, to avoid exacerbating the situation. Finally, as my finger slid out of her anus completely, a small wet sound accompanying it as she squeezed shut behind it, she moaned one last time, her hips shifting again on the bed, as I peeled the glove off as best I could, using my teeth on the wristline, and tossed it, with the other one, into her wastebasket.

>> No.321115

>>321107
d-damaged goods?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action