[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.07 MB, 5616x3744, 152194701382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
31954393 No.31954393[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Are there people/travel services out there who would basically travel around with you where you want to go for a fee and free lodging, food and whatever for the time you are in the orient?

I am a single dude who just wants to go do some things for about three weeks and it would be useful if I had one of those natives like a guy or girl who spoke the native tongue to answer simple questions and such. Not so much like a tour guide, but a walking translator and heads up person about certain ching chang chong customs.

Money isn't the issue here. All it would take is some native who wants to make some extra cash. Not looking for a scholar. Is this a thing? If no, it should be.

>> No.31956353
File: 108 KB, 1280x720, 1518140287692.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You know, on second thought... I think I should take this up with the travel boards on alternative imageboards. I just thought you Japanese's might be aware of a thing like this. Seems kinda up your road as you have pay friends and all that strange kid sex nanga brand stuff for travel enthusiasts.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action