[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 403 KB, 600x800, 1203618070006.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
319498 No.319498 [Reply] [Original]

“In the midst of the barbaric Bamboo Forest, an unlikely hero is born.”

Season 123, 16th of the <text is illegible> Month

----------

X Month X Day at about 9PM, I suddenly noticed a disturbance in the Eintei Bamboo Forest.

From Youkai Mountain, a dim flicker of orange light could be seen, along with small but brilliant flashes of color.

Wanting to investigate the source of disturbance, yours truly flew to the scene with the fastest feet in Gensokyo.

>> No.319499

The minor disturbance turned out to be a shockingly violent battle between Fujiwara no Mokou and Kaguya Houraisan, both residents of Eintei.

Keine Kamishirasawa was found nearby, lying bruised and unconscious in her were-hakutaku form.

Before I could approach her, two Samaritans flew down and rushed to her side.

One was the infamous Ice Fairy of Scarlet Lake, Cirno.

The other appeared to be a nameless young man, wearing eccentric clothing.

Perhaps, he was an outsider.

The two looked as if they were openly pondering the situation at hand, when Cirno enthusiastically nodded and held Keine, flying toward the direction of the human village.

The strange human was left behind.

>> No.319501

Suddenly, Eirin Yagokoro, Gensokyo’s medical genius, appeared out of the burning thicket and looked as if she was interrogating the human.

She then abruptly drew her bow and aimed at the stranger, who then cowered and attempted to shield himself.

Eirin appeared amused over bullying a weak victim and left, apparently unfazed by the young man’s brave but pathetic attempt at intimidating her back by futilely waving a rock.

Cirno then returned to carry off the young man as well, who obviously lacked the natural ability to fly on his own.

Only seconds later, the area where Keine and the human resided in was consumed by flames.

>> No.319506

As I have suspected, the previous breakouts reported in Eintei were not caused by carelessly thrown cigarette butts or yakitori stands, but frequent and fierce scuffles between Kaguya and Mokou.

Their lack of concern for youkai and human safety alike, along with Eirin terrorizing unfortunate wanderers by arrow-point, should be taken as a grave warning to all who visit the Bamboo Forest of Lost.

Truly, it is a place of cruel and sadistic inhabitants.

Fortunately, out of such barbarian circumstances, even dull and prank-loving fairies can rise to the occasion to perform noble deeds.

It may even be that Cirno is indeed the strongest in Gensokyo as she claims, but only when it comes to matters of the heart.

We should all learn from her example, don’t you agree?
Humble Tengu Reporter,
射命丸 文
Aya Shameimaru

>> No.319522

>9PM

oh u ಠ_ಠ

>> No.319527

o_o?

>> No.319528

>>319498
TENGUW!

>> No.319532

>Aya Shameimaru !TENGUWdjvs

SLUT

>> No.319534

tengu wwwwwwwww

>> No.319536

>Aya Shameimaru
This article is filled with lies.

>> No.319539

>flew to the scene with the fastest feet
What the fuck are your wings for then?

>> No.319540

[X] "Didn't Sakuya make that too?"

>> No.319554

OH!

SHAMEIMARU!

>> No.319562

>>319506

SHAMEIMARU!

>> No.319564

>>who then cowered and attempted to shield himself

Hey now, I don't remember no cowering

>> No.319580

>>319564
Yeah, we did actually. Like a little bitch.

>> No.319583

>>319506
>TenguW
>TenguWhore

>> No.319592

>>319583
> Aya Shameimaru !TENGUWdjvs
> Aya Shameimaru !
> Shameimaru !

>> No.319593

>Aya Shameimaru !TENGUWdjvs
A slut AND a tripfag?
That's just sad Aya. That's just sad.

>> No.319595

>>319592

Izayoi!

>> No.319598

>>319593

HAI SEIKAI!

>> No.319620

Anyways, all humor aside, I definetly wouldn't mind seeing more Aya articles concerning Anon's adventures in Gensokyo. Maybe an interview or two one day?

>> No.319632

>>319620

Nice idea, but it`d have to happen in GMs threads too for a full effect.

in b4 /jp/ = /gensokyo/

also, SHAMEIMARU!

>> No.319644

The Bunbunbaru News is a respectable piece of journalism and everything said in it should be taken as fact.

>> No.319651

and then Aya died

>> No.319672

If I were the editor I'd laugh and ask you to write a real report. Instead I'm going to laugh and ask you to get a real job.

>> No.319711

>>319632
You know, assuming we live that long.

>> No.319716

Damn it Cirno, how dare you hijack my article.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action