[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 173 KB, 1024x768, momusu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3193 No.3193 [Reply] [Original]

They're still entertaining if you ask me. Although Haromoni@ is kind of stupid.

>> No.3345
File: 802 KB, 1024x768, ORLY.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3547
File: 93 KB, 768x576, what.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3576
File: 76 KB, 768x576, guh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4433
File: 17 KB, 210x157, professor-hubert-farnsworth-3996.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3823
>>4106
>>4136
You people and your slightly different spellings disgust me, I'm going home! Where's that blue box with our /b/ in it?!

>> No.3263

So fucking in love with Yossi (tallest, long sleeve black shirt.) I have the hugest crush on her. Would contribute many pix but don't have any on this computer.

>> No.3277

Sleeveless one, second from right is quite nice.

>> No.3639

Is Haromoni@ still going on? I stopped watching when it started.

>> No.3823

>>3263
It's Yossy, faggot. Get it right.

>> No.3947

>>3639
Yep, still on. They don't wander the streets anymore tho.

>> No.4106

>>3823
I've never seen it Yossy, faggot. Yossie SOMETIMES but it's still overwhelmingly "Yossi." Don't think I don't know how to spell my own waifu's nickname.

>> No.4136

>>4106
EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT YOSHIZAWA HERSELF STATES THAT THE CORRECT ROMANIZATION OF HER NICK NAME IS "YOSSY", IN A DOKYU, AMIRITE?

You fucking fail at being a モーヲタ. Kill yourself.

>> No.4453

I've always wanted to get into Morning Musume but their catalogue and fanbase is so intimidating I never did

>> No.4614

>>4453
Just start at the beginning, watch a few performances/PVs on youtube ( or niconicodouga, if you have an account. )

Work your way up through the golden years, and then you'll come to the current generation.

>> No.5053

Theres a slight chance that I'll be flamed, but thank god I just came from /tg/ and brought this ring of fire resistance with me!

I don't care for the early Morning Musume. Shabondama is pretty much the earliest single I can say I care for, and even that I'm not usually in the mood to listen to. I don't hate all singles/songs before that, or anything, its just a different group, honestly.

I tend to listen to Kanashimi Twilight, Egao YES Nude, Aruiteru, and Roman, the most.

The way the group fluctuates, I would imagine that it would be kind of hard for casual listeners who aren't hardcore fans to be able to say generally "I like Morning Musume" if they knew what the group's style history is like. Am I wrong?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action