[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 116 KB, 536x620, SICP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3095594 No.3095594 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.3095608
File: 384 KB, 1024x768, holdsicp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yes, I have.

>> No.3095623
File: 36 KB, 300x382, Marisa 112.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No one cares, it's outdated.

>> No.3095631
File: 155 KB, 1031x882, 1246791283849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3095629
File: 12 KB, 426x304, 1228885875440.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095623

>> No.3095639
File: 67 KB, 610x529, sicpebook.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3095640

>>3095623
Have you read your MIT Open Courseware today?

Today's reading: The entire first semester of programming at MIT!
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Electrical-Engineering-and-Computer-Science/6-00Fall-2007/Readings/index.h
tm

>> No.3095657

"Anon-Kun I brought you some tea!"

I could hear Maria's little footsteps head toward my room. Ever since I rescued her from that group of Crazy Otaku's she's been clinging to me non stop. It's nice but at the same time it's a hindrance but a little company is always welcome.

"Thanks Maria" I called through the door. "Come on in"

"Okayy" Maria smiled as she opened the door to my room. "Ah Maria watch out for the-" But it was too late.

I saw the hot tea fly towards my face in slow motion. Actually it wasn't that hot but I could never pass up a chance to tease her.

"UU UU" Maria was still on the floor. She hadn't noticed the spill yet. "AAAH" I faked a scream as I grabbed my face.

"Anon-Kun are you okay!" Maria jumped up and ran towards me. When she was close enough I grabbed her and picked her up onto my lap.

"Anon-Kun! UU UU You were messing with me again!" Maria gave me a light knock on my head. "I guess so" I laughed and spun us in the chair.

"Hmm...Why don't you clean up the usual way" I said with a smile.

Maria blushed at first but slowly nodded her head.

Maria got closer to my face and stuck out her tongue. Before she could start I gave her a quick peck. Her face turned even redder as she started to lick my face.

"ehehe Maria's tongue is so small and soft" I laughed as her tongue inched on my cheek. "UU UU UU" Maria pouted. "Anon-Kun is so selfish"

"I know I know" I nodded my head and sucked her outstretched tongue, I started undoing her top. While we were kissing I started playing with her nipples.

>> No.3095662

"UU UU" Maria cooed still embraced in the kiss. She tried to pull back but I wouldn't let her. "You spilled the tea on purpose didn't you?" I asked her finally pulling back from the kiss.

"Of course not Anon-Kun I Tr- Hng!" I interrupted her by twisting her nipples hardly. "Liars get punished, Maria-Chan" I said with a smile as I unzipped my pants. "I think some tea got down here too" I pointed down to my cock. "Be sure to clean it really good Maria-Chan<3"

Maria got down from my lap and started licking around my shaft. Her tongue was so soft and small. "You've gotten better Maria-Chan<3" I cooed. I patted her head lightly as she took my tip in her mouth.

"Because Anon-Kun makes me do this everyday" Maria climbed back into my lap. I gave her another peck to praise her for her good job.

"UU UU UU" Maria covered her mouth before I could kiss her again. "I just...you know." I moved her hand and stuck my tongue in her mouth. "Maria-Chan is so cute" I said aloud, making her blush again.

"But I know another part that needs to be kissed" A smile stretched across my face as I reached under her skirt. "Oh wow" I pulled back my fingers which were covered with liquid. "You're really wet Maria-Chan" I said astounded. I reached down and started playing with her pussy again.

"It's making lewd sounds Maria-Chan" I said.

"UU UU UU" More cute moans came from Maria who was clinging to me as we sat in the chair. "Anon-Kun I'm cumming!" Maria moaned and started moving her hips.

"Oh?" I stuck a finger inside and moved in and out.

>> No.3095668

"UU UU UUUUUU" Maria arched back. I held onto her with my free hand to keep her from falling.

"Maria-Chan is such a perv" I said as I pulled her back. She kissed me on the mouth and started moving her hips again.

"uu uu" She whimpered

"So?" I asked kissing Maria's neck. "Did you spill that tea on purpose?"

Maria didn't answer fro a bit, I could feel her breathing getting heavier. I got tired of waiting for an answer so I nibbled her earlobe.

"UU UU YES!" Maria shouted.

"But why Maria-Chan?" I smiled as I waited for my answer.

"B-B-Because Maria-Chan knew what the punishment was.." She looked away and started moving her hips again.

"Maria-Chan is so cute<3" I hugged her tightly. She returned the hug and we sat there for a moment before I lifted her onto my cock. "It's going in now Maria-Chan" I slowly edged my dick in. I could feel her shiver as the tip reached inside.

"uuuuu uuuuu" Maria whimpered again. "Stop teasing Anon-Kun" She said holding onto my neck.

"Only if you scream louder Maria-Chan" I jammed the rest in.

>> No.3095671

>>3095657
What does this have to do with SICP?

>> No.3095672

"UUU UUU" Maria arched her back again and almost fell out of the chair. I grabbed her and held onto her as I started pumping.

"Has Maria-Chan learned her lesson yet?" I asked as I kissed her neck.

"UUUU UUU<3" Maria's insides hugged my dick at every inch. I could feel every nook and cranny of her tiny little frame.

"Anon-Kun, I'm cumming!" Maria tightened around me. I could feel her little hands grab my face and pull into hers for a kiss. "I'm cumming too Maria-Chan!"

"UU UU" Maria shook her hips back and forth. "Do it inside Anon-Kun<3" She pulled back from the kiss and rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her shiver as I shot my load inside of her.

"UUU Anon...Kun" Maria whimpered as she relaxed in my arms.
"Anon-Kun?"

I could hear Maria waking up behind me. I put her in my bed a couple of hours ago but it was still pretty late. i turned around and smiled at her.

"Good Evening Maria-Chan" I said from my chair. I got up and laid next to her. She slapped me on the forehead but this time it was hard.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my head.

"Anon-Kun is a jerk" She hid under the covers.

"What did I do?" I pulled back the covers, she was blushing like crazy.

"UU UU!" She tried to get the covers back but I was stronger. "You let me sleep without you!" She looked away trying to hide her tears.

>> No.3095675

"Maria-Chan is so selfish" I smiled as I threw the covers over us.

"UU~ UU~!" She smiled as she wrapped her arms around me.

A low hissing sound permeated the room, prompting me to rise up and investigate. When I raised my head, I bumped into something I hadn't been expecting; it was hard, cold, and scaly when I slowly reached my hand up to feel it.

"What is it, Anon-Kun?" Maria muttered sleepily.

"Just stay there, I'll check it out." As I reached over and turned on the light, I could see that it was the head of a gigantic black snake that had come through the window. When it saw me, it hissed menacingly and shouted in a grumbling, booming voice:

"HAVE YOU READ YOUR SICP TODAY?"

I felt dizzy and soon lost consciousness, with the last thing I heard being Maria shouting "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

>> No.3095682

I opened my eyes to find them looking at a blank sheet of lined paper. Lifting my head, I became aware that I was sitting in a lecture theater with several dozen other students. There was a bunch of writing on the board relating to something called "Lisp" and "Procedural Abstraction", which I couldn't understand at the moment.

"Exercises for sections 1.4 and 1.5 are due next class. Have a good day!" Professor Gerald Jay Sussman announced as I finally realized that I had fallen asleep somewhere near the beginning and had fantasized about the girl sitting next to me. I also became aware that something in my lower body seemed moist.

I waited for the others around me to get up and leave before I slowly rose from the seat, covering my crotch with my notebook and hoping noone would notice.

"You there! You obviously know the material so well you could fall asleep in class from hearing it again! Want to help me with the homework?"

I resisted the urge to jump backward as I turned towards her; she was still in the process of putting her books away.

"I'm Amu Hinamori," she said, "I'm in first-year computer science."

"I'm... I'm Grun Ur," I replied, stuttering out of nervousness.

"Do you have a class after this?"

"No... I'm going---"

"Perfect! You can come with me to the library," she said excitedly and started walking out towards the aisle. I followed her slowly, still covering my damp crotch with my notebook

>> No.3095684

Anyone know the source of the original picture in the op?

>> No.3095687

"I have to go to the washroom first," I told her when we reached the entrance to the room, then began to walk toward the one on this floor. She followed me and stopped at the entrance while I entered and decided what to do next.

Once inside, I began to clean off what I could from my pants. I decided that the extent of the damage was severe enough that I should have to head home right away; I ran out of the room, still holding the notebook in front of me, and headed for the exit. Amu noticed my exit and chased me until she caught up to me at the parking lot.

"What are you doing?" she asked, "I thought you were coming with me."

"I'm sorry, I really have to go home," I told her as I unlocked the car and climbed in, with the notebook still on my lap.

"Can I come with you?" she pleaded, walking to the passenger side.

"I... I guess you can, but promise not to tell anyone about this," I told her. She immediately opened the passenger-side door and jumped into the seat.

"Ok, I promise."

>> No.3095692

I lifted the notebook from my lap and threw it into the back. There was still a noticeable stain on my pants, and when Amu saw it, she smiled and giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Don't worry, I won't tell," she reassured me as I started the engine and reversed out of the parking spot.

"Why are you following me?" I asked her as we drove through the busy streets of Cambridge, Massachusetts.

"I want to meet some people who can help me with this course. 6.001 is so hard, I hope they replace it with something easier like Java or Visual Basic courses," Amu responded.

"I don't think those count as programming theory. 6.001 is a theory course." Although 6.001 was known for being difficult, I wasn't about to let my education at MIT go to waste.

Eventually, we arrived at my apartment. I parked the car in the underground lot and we walked to the elevator, with me still covering my front with the notebook.

>> No.3095694
File: 47 KB, 513x387, uuuuuu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095682
>>3095675
>>3095672
>>3095668
>>3095662
>>3095657

>> No.3095699

We entered my small, 2-room apartment and put down our books on the table.

"This is such a small place," Amu commented when she saw the diminuitive living quarters.

"Where do you live?"

"A big house my parents bought for me when I told them MIT accepted me," she answered. "You can come with me after this and see it. Are you the only one living here?"

"Yeah. I'll go change and shower and then we can study," I told her as I walked into my room. She began unpacking her books on the table.

After finishing my shower and changing into a set of new clothes, I sat down on my bed briefly to think over the situation: this cute girl which I had been fantasizing about had somehow decided to follow me to my apartment, and was now waiting outside in the main room. My thoughts were interrupted by Amu's voice, uttering a phrase that felt shockingly familiar:

"Grun, I made you some tea!"

>> No.3095700

>>3095675
Worth it

>> No.3095705

It was as if my fantasy had become a reality. I could hear Amu's little footsteps head toward my room. Ever since I met her at the 6.001 lecture she's been trying to cling to me non stop. It felt nice, but at the same time I was already starting to tire of her presence.

Deciding to follow my path, I knew what to say next.

"Thanks Amu" I called through the door. "Come on in"

I felt the scene replay itself in my mind as I compared it to what was happening. I thought that she was going to trip --- on what, I hadn't noticed before --- and spill the tea on me.

"Okayy" Amu smiled as she opened the door to my room. "Ah Amu watch out for the-" But it was too late.

I saw the hot tea fly towards the table in slow motion. Actually it was boiling hot this time, and I could never pass up this chance to tease her. "Wait a moment," I thought to myself. "Wasn't she supposed to get it on me?"

>> No.3095711

Is that some SICP VN?

>> No.3095714

Instead, I watched in horror as the steaming liquid landed on the table and splashed over where I kept my copy of K&R, the TAoCP boxed set, and my IBM Thinkpad.

"UU UU" Amu was still on the floor. She hadn't noticed the spill yet. "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" I screamed in rage as I picked up the damp books. The Thinkpad would survive, I thought to myself as I lifted it, still on, and watched the liquid drain from the innovative spill-resistant keyboard and out through the holes in the bottom.

"Sumimasen! I mean, I'm sorry! I'll go get some towels to clean it up," Amu managed to say before she exited the room. Thinking over the situation again, I realized that everything was now completely different from my fantasy, and that it was just a coincidence.

>> No.3095724

F5ing

>> No.3095730

Amu came back with the towels and started drying the books. Fortunately, the tea didn't cause any staining, and afterwards we sat down in the small table in the main room, which was also the kitchen. Amu took out her copy of SICP and we began reading the first chapter.

After two hours, we had finished all the exercises and agreed that we understood everything that needed to be.

"I'll drive you home," I told her as I put the books away and got up from the table.

"We can eat and stay over at my place for the night if you want," Amu suggested. "I can pay for everything."

"Sure," I answered, "but I have some really early classes that start at 0900."

"Me too, you can drive me!" she suggested as we exited the apartment and headed for the elevator.

"How do you usually get to class?"

"I walk. It's not very far. I have a car too, but I'm really bad at driving so I don't use it often."

>> No.3095735

"My other car is a cdr," I said while we drove through the streets, guided by Amu's directions.

"Here we are," she told me. We had stopped outside a large house, with at least 3 levels that I could see. Parked in the front was a pink Porsche.

"You must be really rich," I commented. "That's yours?"

"Yeah, that's my car. We're not that rich, but my dad owns a lot of land."

I parked my car behind hers and we stepped out. I followed her to the front door, which I noticed was operated by a fingerprint reader. Once inside, I spent several seconds looking around at the huge entrance lobby before Amu directed me further into the mansion.

"You live here all by yourself?" I asked.

"No, I have a butler but he's currently out buying dinner."

"A butler?!?!" I exclaimed.

"His name's Hayate. You'll meet him soon."

>> No.3095739

>>3095714
lol, nice product placement

>> No.3095743

I followed Amu up the stairs to the second level, where she showed me her room. It was luxuriously furnished, with a large bed and looked more like the bedroom of a corporate executive than a first-year computer-science student.

"You can sleep with me here," Amu spoke in a cute voice, "the bed's big enough for the both of us."

Unsure of how to respond, I just stood there in awe, looking at her and the large room.

"Dinner's ready!" I heard a voice call from downstairs.

"That's Hayate," Amu told me, "let's go eat."

"I'm Hayate Ayasaki," he introduced himself to me, "I hope you find the surroundings here enjoyable."

Me and Amu sat down at the large table while Hayate served the food, which looked like it came from an expensive restaurant.

>> No.3095747
File: 50 KB, 700x443, f5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3095750

"You... did say you were going to pay for dinner, right?" I asked Amu.

"That's right, this only cost $256."

"I could eat for a week on that," I commented.

"Isn't it great? I do get lonely sometimes, and that's why.... that's why I wanted you to come."

"But don't you have..." I motioned towards Hayate, who was washing the dishes.

Amu leaned closer to me and whispered softly, "he doesn't satisfy me, if you know what I mean."

>> No.3095754

F5ing as well.

>> No.3095762

Her words put me in a state of shock, such that I was unable to speak for a few seconds while I thought of what exactly she was trying to imply. The memories of the earlier fantasy flooded into my mind, as well as everything about Scheme, lambda expressions, and parentheses. Finally, I was able to come up with something to say.

"Are you... sure you want to do this?" I asked her.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm sure. He doesn't know enough programming to satisfy me."

"You mean, you weren't talking about..."

"What?"

"I thought that you wanted to..."

"Wakarimasen, lol"

"Huh?"

"I don't know what you're trying to say."

"Sorry."

Feeling somewhat disappointed and embarassed, I followed her out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room.

>> No.3095770

"Let's do some programming," Amu suggested, sitting down at the huge desk in the corner of the room. Standing beside the desk was a server rack filled with servers, and on her desk was a pair of 32" monitors and a Mac Pro.

"You know that PCs are better for the price, right?" I asked her.

"Macs ARE PCs," she responded. "But if you mean Mac OS, it's better than Windows because it's UNIX. I have a bunch of servers over there too," she continued, pointing at the rack.

"What do you use those for, exactly?" I asked, not comprehending how someone like her would use such extreme hardware.

"Mostly anime," she answered.

"They're just file servers, I have around 4PB of storage," she continued to explain, "but I use them for processing too."

We sat down in front of the huge monitors and she logged in, then opened a terminal window. It was not running Mac OS, but appeared to be some sort of Linux variant from the look of the window manager.

>> No.3095773
File: 40 KB, 170x157, 1249108456348.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095762

>> No.3095777

"What operating system are you using?" I asked.

"Right now? This one is a POSIX compatible kernel that I wrote, it's similar to Linux and BSD but otherwise it's completely different. I'm running Fluxbox and X11 for the windowing environment."

"You wrote your own kernel?!?!" I asked, astounded by her answer.

"Yeah, it's not that hard really. It took me only two years. I wrote an ANSI C compiler in ANSI C when I was 12, so I don't have to give any reasons for my arguments because I know that language inside-out."

"But you're not an EXPERT PROGRAMMER yet," I commented.

"That's why we're taking 6.001, right? To achieve Satori, the true path of knowledge. I'm only a system's programmer right now, there's so much more that I want to do besides write operating system kernels."

"Let's try out what we learned," she exclaimed as she started a Scheme interpreter. "Can you get that copy of SICP?"

>> No.3095778
File: 5 KB, 297x300, 1248453195891.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095770
>"Macs ARE PCs," she responded. "But if you mean Mac OS, it's better than Windows because it's UNIX. I have a bunch of servers over there too," she continued, pointing at the rack.

>> No.3095785

I reached to the other side of the table and pulled the purple book to where we sat. We opened it, and reading through the first chapter, spent the remainder of the evening testing each other on the various aspects of Scheme that it discussed and trying out the programs on the interpreter.

"Milady, time for bed!" We heard Hayate calling from outside the room.

"Come in," Amu told him. He walked over to the bed and prepared it, while Amu told us she was going to take a shower and disappeared down the hall.

"She's obsessed with programming," Hayate told me while I played around with the immense processing power of her servers, "I've tried getting her to go outside while we were in Japan but she refused to, she just sat inside all day and programmed. It was her idea to come to this unfamiliar place after she got admitted to that place anyway, now she never talks to me much."

"I don't see that's as being much of a problem," I told him, "she's really really intelligent and definitely knows what she's doing."

>> No.3095789

"You should be proud to serve such a unique and intelligent person," I continued telling the poor-faced butler. "Did she teach you any programming too?"

"She taught me C and x86 Assembler," Hayate replied, "but I can't write anything more than the simplest of programs. I can think about the theory of the stuff more, but can't really do the practical things. I've read some of SICP too, it's really interesting and I think I understand it more. She says she finds it hard though."

Amu returned from her shower and sat down on the bed after retrieving the wizard book from the table and shutting off the monitor.

"Come with me to the bathroom for your shower," Hayate offered.

"I already did before I came here."

"It's alright, you can use our facilities. Please come," he said, then grabbed my arm and pulled me out of her room and down the hallway to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom I was once again amazed at the cleanliness and superbly designed facilities, and made no hesitation to take the best shower I've ever had before. Once I had finished, Hayate escorted me back to Amu's room and I sat down on the bed beside Amu.

"Wake us up at 0730," Amu told her butler.

"Good night," Hayate replied and closed the door.

"Let's sleep now," Amu told me. We laid down on the bed and, although she resisted my attempts at getting closer to her at first, after a moment she became accustomed to the new position and we fell asleep holding each other.

>> No.3095794
File: 783 KB, 802x640, sicpvn4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3095799

>>3095794
what the fuck man

>> No.3095800

>>3095799
SICP VN, bro.

>> No.3095802
File: 33 KB, 300x330, Marisa 89.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095778
It's true!

>> No.3095811
File: 70 KB, 802x640, 1246791222399.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095799

>> No.3095812
File: 44 KB, 158x158, aeka retard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095802
I refuse to believe!

>> No.3095816
File: 4 KB, 111x126, 1244896387952s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095811

>> No.3095834
File: 107 KB, 802x640, snnkn_7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095811

>> No.3095840
File: 194 KB, 802x640, snnkn_4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095811
"GRUNNUR"

>> No.3095845

>>3095811
>Practice
That's exactly what I needed on a VN.

>> No.3095861

>>3095811
Don't tell me that Turkish looking guy is Dr. Sussman.

>>3095840
Hah! Gentlemen and ladies drinking tea in a noble setting? This is what they want you to believe about college! It's all dumb frat partying nowadays.

>> No.3095867

>>3095861
You shut your whore mouth about SICP VN.

>> No.3095873

>>3095789
END OF THAT STORY FUCKING WHERE? The original writer said "I'll continue it tomorrow" and then he never did.

>> No.3095880

>>3095873
Such is the fate of SICP VN.

>> No.3095882
File: 220 KB, 802x640, practice.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095845

>> No.3095890

>>3095861
Dr Sussman is a nigger with a huge dick. He wants his authored books illustrated with his penis, but he doesn't want to offend anyone so he had the snake changed into a python.

>> No.3095886

sauce on the op pic?

>> No.3095884

>>3095861
Even at MIT?

>> No.3095894

>>3095873
You'll have to buy the VN to get the ending.

>> No.3095902

>>3095840
...it would actually be nice if the students are given steak and tea in the dining hall. That makes the outrageous tuition fees in MIT more worthwhile.

>> No.3095904

>>3095894
How do I buy that does not exist?

>> No.3095905

i need my marisa with a strapon doujin

>> No.3095916

>>3095902
I didn't go to MIT (Liberal Arts college LAWL), but our dining halls were pretty good; tea was available all the time, and there was steak at least once a week.

>> No.3095921

>>3095902
That's not MIT, that's the protagonist's home.

>> No.3095929 [DELETED] 

>>3095789
>>3095785
>>3095777
>>3095770
>>3095762
>>3095750
>>3095743
>>3095735
>>3095730
>>3095714
>>3095705
>>3095699
>>3095692
>>3095687
>>3095682
>>3095675
>>3095672
>>3095668
>>3095662
>>3095657
MIT is full of Japs. That's just great. And I thought we had too much Indians and Chinese roaming around campus.

>> No.3095942

>>3095657
Oh lawd, MIT is getting even more crowded with Asians.

WHERE'S WHITE PEOPLE IN MIT YOU SAID USA IS A WHITE COUNTRY!

>> No.3095951

>>3095942
Going to Liberal Arts colleges.

>> No.3095968

>>3095942
MIT is Manipal Institute of Technology, which just happens to have a campus in the US.

>> No.3096019
File: 514 KB, 802x640, evy3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3095882

>> No.3096031

>>3096019
0!

i know nothing regarding computer science

>> No.3096061

>>3096019
Okay how do you calculate that?

>> No.3096074

>>3096061
READ SICP

>> No.3096095

Ah MIT, I can't wait for September to roll around, leave "the true north strong and free" for Boston.

>> No.3096287

It seems a surprisingly high percentage of /jp/ goes to MIT.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action