[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 668 KB, 1280x1024, 29uudrd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3035351 No.3035351 [Reply] [Original]

The murders will get solved as being commited by humans, the last game board will have something resembling a happy ending for the real humans, and Beatrice will get the peace of death through Battler. She'll be happy to be out of Lambadelta's reach in the end. Meta-Battler will find out that he can never go home himself similarly to ANGE's situation, and will get destroyed with the game board. He destroys the game board anyway to save countless other Battlers and Anges.

Later in the tea party for those who are not human, Bern and Lamba are congratulating themselves about having a great game, and cackling at Battler's fate. Bern is complementing Battler for being a great game piece to the end, and Lambda is pissed off that Beato escaped her grasp despite her promising to do horrible things to Beato if she lost.

Suddenly, Dread of the Grave starts playing to the witches shock. BATTLER smashes into the witches teaparty, saying there's no way he would get killed so easily. Instead of being destroyed with the gameboard, BATTLER has become an entity that can exist by itself. BATTLER tells the witches that he won't forgive them for playing with his, his family's, Ange's and Beato's lives. Unable to fight against BATTLER's denial of magic, Bern and Lambda escape across the kakera. Ronove being out of a job with Beato's demise, offers his help as a butler to him, and BATTLER swears to chase Lambda and Bern across the kakera denying witches and magic wherever he goes. Pukkukkukku.

>> No.3035360
File: 192 KB, 480x640, 1248761232834.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That's pretty gar.

>> No.3035369

I just want a happy ending where Battler marries Ange.

>> No.3035375

Beatrice and Battler dies while saving everyone else

>> No.3035377

Battler learns how to use Nine Lives Blade Works and uses it to kill Beatrice, thus saving his family.

>> No.3035378

>>3035351
Anti-witch warlock?

>> No.3035380

I don't like it
>>3035369
this is shit aswell.

>> No.3035382
File: 165 KB, 800x905, 1247464655293.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Didn't Ryukishi07 say in an interview that he's not going to end it in a "The killer is x" ending, but rather give a lot of clues and a confirmation for those who found the answer on their own?

For instance, I think his example was something along the lines of;
"If you see a puzzle, and turn the page to see 'the answer is apple' then you're given it without thought. However, if the answer was 'something round and red' instead, then it's not giving you the answer but at the same time giving a 'ah, so I was right' feeling to those who have come to the conclusion on their own."

>Suddenly, Dread of the Grave starts playing to the witches shock. BATTLER smashes into the witches teaparty, saying there's no way he would get killed so easily. Instead of being destroyed with the gameboard, BATTLER has become an entity that can exist by itself. BATTLER tells the witches that he won't forgive them for playing with his, his family's, Ange's and Beato's lives. Unable to fight against BATTLER's denial of magic, Bern and Lambda escape across the kakera. Ronove being out of a job with Beato's demise, offers his help as a butler to him, and BATTLER swears to chase Lambda and Bern across the kakera denying witches and magic wherever he goes. Pukkukkukku.

I liked the first part.

>> No.3035392

Battler is the culprit. He kills himself.

>> No.3035393

I'd see Battler defeating Beatrice, then taking on the existence of the metaworld itself along with his own meta existence to destroy Bern and Lambda.

>> No.3035411

>>3035392
Hurricane Beatrice is the culprit. Battler is alone on the island, there is nobody else alive. Yet "I" will kill you" Nothing else outside the island can interfere.

The hurricane isn't outside the island, it's over the island. Battler walks outside and screams "I'll take you on Beatrice, show yourself!" holding up the metal coat hanger in the air. A bolt of lightling strikes him down and he dies. Killed by hurricane "Beatrice".

I'm bullshitting, in case you're taking this seriously.

>> No.3035416

>>3035411
To be fair, I'll believe anything after SMALL BOMBS.

>> No.3035447

>>3035411
Ryukishi07 here.
Fuck you for figuring it out.

>> No.3035768

>>3035447

;)

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action