Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 407 KB, 600x800, 1599852754326.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29541288 No.29541288 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Higurashi, Umineko, Ciconia, Rose Gun Days, Higanbana, and other Ryukishi07 works

Archive: https://mega.nz/wLxAFApJ#bw2evoJRzl6BDhlpadX1YQ

>> No.29541319
File: 145 KB, 579x1013, The fool.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29541319

Had a dream about Rosa today, I love her so much

>> No.29541348
File: 97 KB, 288x274, 1567735118997.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29541348

>>29541288
Reminder that Phase 2 was canceled.

>> No.29541525

Someone just has to convince r07 to quit being such a fag about it. Why do the nips in particular so sensitive about their reality and fiction occasionally overlapping through coincidence?

>> No.29541656

>>29541319
nobody cares

>> No.29541726
File: 366 KB, 1920x1080, 20201119202401_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29541726

>Umineko When They Cry
>characters actually cry
S-sugoi. Anyways, I just finished up chap 2, it got some FSN vibes with the fight scenes of Shannon and Kannon. And then I realized that Beatrice is basically just a Caster summoned by a magus. Her Noble Phantasm are her stakes. The servants created by Kinzo (if chapter 2 character profiles are to be trusted) are practically homunculus too, right? Also, were the omakes in the original VN? Seeing Touhous in my Umineko was quite mindblowing.

Pic related is me. Now excuse me for I am going to submit to Beatrice in our next game.

>> No.29541782

>>29541525
>>29541348
Because the "good guys CIA" went to Japan to try and create a resistance against the Illuminati by creating counter-subversion mediums to influence "The Expendable Ones" so we could fight back against the pedophile satanist elites. They had to do this out of the USA because the government was already too corrupted (see: assassination of JFK) and needed to do this somewhere else. This is why there is a lot of redpilled anime and so on that seem to predict shit we are going through right now.
Who was BT? Probably "good guy CIA".

>> No.29541799

>>29541726
Who are you quoting

>> No.29542159

>>29541799
ur mom

>> No.29542238

>>29542159
>>>/a/

>> No.29542449

>Higurashi Gou is about Rika and Takano realizing that they're actually natural allies and have been fucking themselves by fighting eachother
I mean when you think about it the whole thing is just a giant misunderstanding. Takano wants to understand Hinamizawa syndrome and make herself god, and Rika literally talks to Oyashiro-sama every day and has time travel powers. It's the perfect combination!
What would happen if Rika just told Takano everything? She even likes elaborate bullshit stories so she'd totally listen to the whole thing just for fun.

>> No.29542499

>>29542449
who are you quoting?

>> No.29542575

>>29542499
My post in last thread.
I also need people to tell me all about BT because I am starting to think he a sort of CIA.

>> No.29542652 [DELETED] 

>>29542575
Funny that I don't see a post like that in the last thread at all

>> No.29542709 [DELETED] 

>>29542652
>>29540813
Take this you booba brain anon.

>> No.29542721 [DELETED] 
File: 385 KB, 389x384, 1575157491727.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29542721

Hey, aren't we missing somebody?

>> No.29542815

>>29542721
People like you are destroying these threads, stop giving him attention you braindamaged crossboarder faggot

>> No.29542853

>>29542709
That post is worded completely different than your post in this thread, next time just link it instead of misusing the quote function

>> No.29542899

>>29541726
what's your problem get out of these threads you're going to get every single major detail spoiled
the omakes weren't in the original vn though, no, that's the mod's doing

>> No.29542907

>>29542853
That other anon that worded my posts might have done it because it was a simpler idea of it instead of my schizo ramblings (that make sense of course).

>> No.29542947

>>29542907
Alright man

>> No.29543396

>>29541799
the person on whom it is "based", obviously

>> No.29543615

>UMINEKO-MOVIE.JP DOMAIN REGISTERED
>UMINEKO-MOVIE.JP DOMAIN REGISTERED
>UMINEKO-MOVIE.JP DOMAIN REGISTERED
>UMINEKO-MOVIE.JP DOMAIN REGISTERED
Should I be excited?

>> No.29543832

>>29543615
It's actually just Gou edited into a movie with the witches commentating MST3K style

>> No.29543904
File: 296 KB, 1544x868, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29543904

>>29543615
>IT'S REAL
AHHHHHH

>> No.29543972

>>29543904
It's literally just seagull, don't cream yourself just yet

>> No.29544013

>>29543615
>>29543904
WHO
WHO ARE YOU QUOTING

>> No.29544035

>>29543615
probably some faggot bought it to bait idiots
it's not that difficult

>> No.29544325

>>29543972
>>29543904
It's gonna be a website for seagull keepers

>> No.29544403

>>29543972
>>29544325
umineko is a specific kind of seagull in japan but this is probably not related to 07th Expansion

>> No.29544406

>>29544035
the higurashi anime domain has it's whois information hidden by the same company.

>> No.29545396
File: 20 KB, 256x360, 1581351570426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29545396

Time to post my epic theory about Gou:
Since Umi established that Higurashi was a witch game abandoned by its previous gamemaster. It's likely that the gamemaster came back and figured out what to do with the game board and is doing stuff
So in order to solve the mystery, we don't have to solve the fragments, we have to look for the "truth" behind the actual game

>> No.29545463

test

>> No.29545860

>>29543615
>Should I be excited?
No.

>> No.29546037

>>29545463
was the test successful?

>> No.29546143

>mfw people don't like greentexting

>> No.29546713

>>29545396
Or this is the game that's going to be abandoned and create Bern
The umi manga depicts Bern's "cruel master" as Hanyuu rather than Featherine so I'm half expecting her to pull a heel turn

>> No.29547272

>>29546713
>Or this is the game that's going to be abandoned and create Bern
it would be really boring and predictable if this is some straight forward prequel story
Ryukishi is not the kinda dude to do stuff like that, there is always a clever twist to it

>> No.29547343
File: 466 KB, 780x720, potetojpg-1330056231319449602-20201121_085131-vid1.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29547343

I'd watch Rena play video games...

>> No.29547509 [DELETED] 
File: 92 KB, 640x597, IMG_20201122_012547_996.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29547509

ERiKANTRICE MANIFeSTO IS COMPLETED
https://pastebin.com/XVrRMWqS
Booru:https://erikce.booru.org

Erika knew how the victims died without having seen them (covered by a blanket) and without anyone talking about their cause of death

HOW FAGS CAN SHKANONTRICE EVER RECOVER NOW !!!!

>> No.29547554 [DELETED] 

>>29542815
This thread is not tour propriety faggot
1 BIT GOATS must learn to be inclusive and respecfully

>> No.29547578

>>29547343
>at first Rena tries to keep up a professional bubbly persona, though the real personality keeps showing through the cracks
>over time she starts dropping the act

>> No.29547643 [DELETED] 

>>29546713
The manga is FUCKING fake

Lambda confirm that she surrended so this time Rika return to really solve this game
>Bern
Bern is Battler's family culprit theory

>> No.29547732
File: 33 KB, 2075x267, stop.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29547732

>>29547554
stop playing the fool. you know you're the problem, that's why you didn't reply to this with your usual copypasta

>> No.29547909 [DELETED] 

>>29547732
You are the fuxking problem
You ruin all the fucking thread with your children complain

Fuck fact this site is not your
NOBODY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOUR WANT
SO FUCK OFF AND RETURN IN YOUR SHITHOLE

>> No.29548091

>>29543615
Cope

>> No.29548149
File: 56 KB, 496x642, 1605902566725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29548149

>>29541288
Based and blessed Rosa thread.

>> No.29548152 [DELETED] 
File: 30 KB, 562x600, IMG_20201027_083613_328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29548152

>>29543615
UMINEKO ERIKANTRICE THE MOVIE IS CONFIRMED!!!!!

Post your reaction face /jp/

>> No.29548206

What's the best reason for reporting Erikanon's posts, 'extremely low quality'? I've barely ever reported.

>> No.29548294
File: 1.03 MB, 640x638, 1603214507816.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29548294

I'm working on an NSFW drawing of Mion and Shion but both girls have massive bewbs

>> No.29548324

>>29547343
Nice! Is this yours? Where's it from?

>> No.29548341

>>29548206
I tend to go with spamming/flooding, but his posts are honestly an annoying trifecta of extremely low quality, spamming/flooding, and trolling.

>> No.29548419

>>29547643
Wrong, Frederica Bernkastel is the same as umineko Bernkastel. Face it Italianon, erikantrice falls apart once you recognize that Umineko and Higurashi are connected.

>> No.29548447

>>29548294
But that's normal...

>>29548324
It's from twitter
https://twitter.com/potetojpg/status/1330056231319449602
Apparently they'll make a Rika one too

>> No.29548460
File: 57 KB, 208x402, 0211.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29548460

hold on
>puritanism
>claims to be right-wing, but uses stock SocJus vocabulary
>never even tried posting on /a/ in earnest beyond spamming his manifesto for a few threads
>no matter how many times he fails to convince people of the "truth" that should be the most important thing to him, it doesn't discourage him
>rather, he seems to thrive on bullying anons off this board
you're just some mentally ill progressive with a vendetta against this place, aren't you

>> No.29548465 [DELETED] 

>>29548206
Too smart to be a human

>> No.29548500 [DELETED] 

>>29548419
Frederica Berkastle: Rika culprit theory
Bern: battler's family culprit theoy

2 different people

>> No.29548568

>>29548500
This is absolutely retarded. Frederica Bernkastel is literally the name that looping Rika calls herself. There is no red truth in Higurashi, nothing you say can refute the words spoken by Rika.

>> No.29548608

>>29548500
There is no mystery to solve in Higurashi, R07 tells you the answer and all of the rules for the mystery.

>> No.29548696 [DELETED] 
File: 4 KB, 128x76, IMG_20201122_015721_286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29548696

>puritanism
i am a catholic fanatic who never go to church
and sex before marriage is a sin
>claims to be right-wing, but uses stock SocJus vocabulary
the real left-wing is the rigth-wing
>never even tried posting on /a/ in earnest beyond spamming his manifesto for a few threads
i post my new theory about higurashi Gou
>no matter how many times he fails to convince people of the "truth" that should be the most important thing to him, it doesn't discourage him
no matter how many times Battler fails against beatrice he never give up
>rather, he seems to thrive on bullying anons off this board
i fuking hate people who think to be in rigth without argument or proofs
literrally 1 bit goats

I AM HERE TO MADE ALL OF YOU SEE THE LIGTH OF THE TRUTH

BE HONEST IF ERIKANTRICE IS RIGTH THEN UMINEKO BECOME ONE OF THE GREATEST MASTERPIECE EVER MADE

>> No.29548707

>>29548419
>Frederica Bernkastel is the same as umineko Bernkastel
Not so literal but connected similar how Rika is connected with it as an origin.

>> No.29548799

>>29548696
It's already a masterpiece without Erikantrice.

>> No.29548806 [DELETED] 

>>29548608
FAKE
WHY UMINEKO WAS WRITTEN?
TO TEACH US ABOUT HOW SOLVE UMINEKO

LAMBDA CONFIRM THAT SHE SURRENDED IN UMINEKO + MENTAL VIRUS IS A STUPID SOLUTION THAT VIOLATE KNOX

SO HINAMIZAWA SYNDROME + TAKANO WAS ACCEPT AS TRUTH BY LAMBDA WAS NOT THE REAL TRUTH!!!

HIGURASHI GOU WILL SHOW THAT UMINEKO REAL SOLUTION IS UNKNOW

>> No.29548831 [DELETED] 

>>29548799
Anon the mystery part is an insult to the reader

>> No.29548839

These threads used to make me horny now they just make me mad

>> No.29548874

>>29548831
Erikantrice is an insult to all readers.

>> No.29548883 [DELETED] 

>>29548568
>no red truth
FAKE RED TRUTH IS WHAT THE DETECTICE SEE AND HEAR

Find Higurashi's detective and we will find the red truth

>> No.29548907

>>29548460
You might be right.
Maybe he even knows how to write proper english sentences, and he just uses retarded spelling, grammar and capslock to be as annoying as possible.

>> No.29548919

>>29548883
There is no detective, and if there is one, it's Rika.

>> No.29548932
File: 178 KB, 520x312, Mama.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29548932

>>29548149
I want her to pat my head and tell me everything's gonna be ok

>> No.29548972

italianon has never read higurashi.

>> No.29548984

>>29548839
Yeah, I only check here infrequently now. I can only imagine how many good anons left the general.

>> No.29548990

>>29548460
Best and most plausible theory itt, sasuga detective Rena

>> No.29548996
File: 336 KB, 888x696, 1604429088816.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29548996

Amazing how every single thread devolves into people arguing with this fucking autist.

>> No.29549045 [DELETED] 

>>29548919
Just divide higurashi scenes into real scenes and illusion.
There must be a detective , A RED TRUTH POINT OF VIEW FOR THE READER
>is rika
Maybe i must read higurashi vn but is not in italian :(

>> No.29549057

>>29548996
if he's merely pretending he might be samefagging with correct spelling and sentence structure. maybe there are no traitors among us after all.

>> No.29549096 [DELETED] 

>>29548996
>autist
Why you call genious who solve umineko and now higurashi an autist when you never understand nothing about when the cry just read the manga like a COONSUMER?

>> No.29549157

ooishi is the detective

>> No.29549162

>>29548996
I do it because I find it funny just to piss him off with facts and logic.

>> No.29549178
File: 13 KB, 173x250, 1577697372859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549178

>>29548996
Must we endure 100 bad threads for a miracle to happen?

>> No.29549187
File: 126 KB, 320x480, edgeworth.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549187

He'd solve Umineko before the ending of chapter 1

>> No.29549205

>>29549187
Based.

>> No.29549210

>>29549178
It's been well over a 100 now, it's been over a whole year.

>> No.29549224

>>29549162
illusions to illusions, you're just a phantom created by a desperate false-flagging italianon

>> No.29549245 [DELETED] 

>>29549157
Ooshi is the culprit (accomplice)
OISHI FIX THE CRIME SCENE TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT SOME TEENAGERS CHIMP OUT LIKE MION IN EP8 OF GOU

>> No.29549321 [DELETED] 

>>29549187
I do it
The first time i saw Kanon i though was a woman then after i discover he was a man i create a theory about kanon is beatrice and him is faking to be male

MY LOVE FOR KANON MAKE ME SOLVE UMINEKO IN EP1

>> No.29549325
File: 9 KB, 256x316, 1580801131754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549325

>>29549210
then we shall become sacrifices and endure 1000 bad threads so that we can create an other fragment which will lead to a good ending
maybe even become wizards/witches ourselves if we have the potential to do so

>> No.29549392

>>29549321
>Not wanting to fuck Kanon in his cute asshole regardless of the gender
ngmi

>> No.29549393

>>29548996
Newfags are incapable of not replying to obvious bait, see this retard >>29549162

>> No.29549425 [DELETED] 

>>29549392
Sorry but i like Tomboy pussy

>> No.29549443

>>29549224
>>>/i/+am+not+a+falseflagger

>> No.29549487
File: 80 KB, 342x480, PC_Gohda.Sprite_16.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549487

Is Gohda racist?

>> No.29549499 [DELETED] 

>>29549443
Based
Shkanontrice fags BTFO

>> No.29549539 [DELETED] 

>>29549487
Nope a rapist

>> No.29549570 [DELETED] 
File: 44 KB, 300x300, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549570

>>29549393
Not a retard, I just like ruining threads.
>>29549499
Just because I'm not a falseflagger doesn't mean I agree with you italianon, I just like to engage you because of the endless suffering that it generates.

>> No.29549631
File: 42 KB, 300x300, 1436665378223.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549631

>>29549570

>> No.29549676

>>29549393
This suffering in this thread helps stave off my boredom

>> No.29549691
File: 296 KB, 500x485, 1602111196551.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549691

>>29549443
>02:18:38
>>29549499
>02:20:21
>>29549570
>02:22:27
>>29549631
>02:24:07
there's something about those intervals, anons

>> No.29549711 [DELETED] 

>>29549570
Why you dont support Erikantrice?

>> No.29549750
File: 602 KB, 459x871, __ushiromiya_maria_sakutarou_and_maria_umineko_no_naku_koro_ni_drawn_by_nuancho__7cc577c2616c6659423e87e1845cd4bc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549750

Does Maria know masturbation? important question

>> No.29549757

The best things about higurashi gou are the better-adapted club activities and the charcters looking even more fuckable

>> No.29549759

>>29549691
I pointed out the intervals before and he started taking longer before he made his replies.

>> No.29549786
File: 14 KB, 236x305, 1601199354145.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549786

>>29549570
One of my few virtues is patience, know that no amount of suffering can lead me away, we shall both fall into oblivion

>> No.29549811
File: 51 KB, 324x197, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29549811

>>29549691
I'll say it in red:
>>>/o/+nly+three+of+those+posts+are+mine
Try not to claw your neck out.

>> No.29549907

>>29549711
Because of all the retarded crack theories, Erikantrice is the worst constructed one with the least respect for R07. Rosatrice is infinitely superior to Erikantrice.

>> No.29550035 [DELETED] 
File: 130 KB, 652x954, 1602586760635.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550035

How hard is it to not reply? seriously, obviously the /a/ and /v/ crossboarders who just want to stir up shit because they're teenagers on quarantine are going to reply to the faggot, but why can't YOU stop replying? you've seen this faggot type the same shit, talk about the same shit for months and yet you still reply? why? instead of wasting your time getting mad at someone baiting you why don't you just ignore it, report it, and hide their posts? the crossboarders will leave after they get bored (and they will get bored faster if you start reporting their posts) and the mentally ill faggot will leave after he realizes no one acknowledges his presence
stop replying and start reporting, don't be baited

>> No.29550088 [DELETED] 
File: 78 KB, 1434x1080, IMG_20190807_231759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550088

Thank you jannie

>> No.29550126 [DELETED] 

damn, miracles do happen after all.
today mods were gods

>> No.29550130

>>29543615
You do know that Umineko is a word in Japanese right? It’s not a word ryukishi made up for WTC.

>> No.29550155
File: 144 KB, 343x440, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550155

>>29550035
Your suffering is amusing to watch and enjoy. But it appears that the fun must come to an end...

>> No.29550158
File: 79 KB, 1280x720, e4021c9809dbc709680a1493d9141f1a1e261867.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550158

>>29549907
Fuck off
My theory solve all the first 4 games without violating a red truth
Rosatrice violate
>Rosa and Maria died. The causes of death were as Nanjo diagnosed
A personality cant be stabbed
Shkanontrice yes
>Among the five people in Kyrie's group
Shannon=kanon 4 people not 5

Then my theory is thw only 1 who solve chiru as a mystery
Rosatrice nope shkanontroce nope
My theory respect the mystery and the charactwrs

For all theories Erika is just dumb,mad ecc instead in my thwory sje in the woman who love more than everyone else

MY THEORY IS THE PERFECTION FOR UMINEKO

>> No.29550215
File: 92 KB, 640x597, IMG_20201122_012547_996.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550215

ERiKANTRICE MANIFeSTO IS COMPLETED
https://pastebin.com/XVrRMWqS
Booru:https://erikce.booru.org

Erika knew how the victims died without having seen them (covered by a blanket) and without anyone talking about their cause of death

ERIKANTRICE IS THE TRUTH!!

>> No.29550249 [DELETED] 

>>29550035
Fuck off faggot i always try to make different post

THIS IS A TJREAD WHERE PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT UMINEKO
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
KYS ON REDDIT WERE PEOPLE AGREE ON YOUR SHIT

>> No.29550325
File: 146 KB, 343x440, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550325

>>29550158
Rosatrice is more consistent than Erikantrice. In fact, Jessicatrice/Moon-chan is more valid than erikantrice. In fact, Ghoda being the culprit for episode 2 is more valid than erikantrice.

>> No.29550357 [DELETED] 

>>29550325
0 ARGUMENTS
SEND WHY?
NO ARGUMENTS THEN ALL GOATS BULLSHIT

>> No.29550366
File: 525 KB, 1240x336, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550366

>>29550325
Pic related is episode 2 Gohda culprit theory.

>> No.29550439
File: 567 KB, 748x708, erika shapiro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550439

If all the humans in Umineko, aside from Jessica, Krauss, Eva, George (and I guess Rosa too) who are proven to be good at fighting with their bare hands, fought without using any weapons, who would win? I'm feeling like Gohda would win

>> No.29550477

>>29550439
Nanjo or Hideyoshi would win. Their mass alone gives them a huge advantage. What unstoppable force can match these unmovable objects?

>> No.29550550
File: 147 KB, 343x440, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29550550

>>29550357
It's a devils proof, therefore I refuse to explain.

>> No.29550650

>>29550439
I think Gohda would win.
>>29550477
I don't know, I think Gohda has that raw strength that can overcome pure mass.

>> No.29550680

>>29550439
Battler probably packs the most punch and has the best agility and recovery since he's in his prime physically.

>> No.29550688

>>29550439
>>29550477
>>29550650
If Rosa doesn't participate then Maria obviously wins, think about it, would Gohda/Hideyoshi/Nanjo really be able to abuse and hurt a pure girl like Maria? of course not

>> No.29550723

>>29550688
so all cute lolis have diplomatic immunity?

>> No.29550762

>>29550723
cute lolis don't have diplomatic immunity if the attacker wants to penetrate their holes
the thirst of cunny is one of the strongest driving forces out there

>> No.29550786

>>29550762
So Battler wins?

>> No.29550809

>>29550786
yes

>> No.29550850

>>29550439
Natsuhi would win.
In ep5 she mentions martial arts training from her traditional priestess family upbringing and some ability to use a naginata.
Even without the weapon, her proper training should prove superior to the rest of the cast.

>> No.29550897

>>29550850
I completely forgot about that

>> No.29551080
File: 218 KB, 379x568, bern.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29551080

>>29541288
I love seeing Erika being bullied.
https://exhentai.org/g/1095550/65cca123f4/

>> No.29551297

>>29551080
Was expecting it to be nsfw...

>> No.29551401

>>29551080
why are there no doujins of Bern fucking Erika

>> No.29551533

>>29551297
>>29551401
Higurashi being the series that got popular is a shame because 90% of the characters in higurashi are unnatractive, while 99% of the characters in Umineko are hot as fuck

>> No.29551566

>>29551401
but there is.
https://exhentai.org/g/230828/fd24ed3dba/

>> No.29552541
File: 62 KB, 359x530, 320891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29552541

>>29551533
umineko has more art on pixiv than higurashi if that makes you feel better, but actually I think it's more that most of the doujinshi for both series weren't released on sites like DMM and DLsite for anyone to download and upload since, during their prime, most artists just sold them irl at comiket and other events and that was it. so they aren't as easily accessible for people to get, nor were there as many uploaders back then as there are in recent years, plus other franchises were more popular.

for comparsion, there are 275 higurashi doujinshi on sadpanda, but there's a whopping 1259 on the Mugimugi doujinshi database (138 and 952 respectively for umineko), so we're missing out on nearly 2000 doujinshi. this isn't counting artist CG sets on sadpanda btw since a lot of them are just free image sets released on Pixiv so the numbers might be a little off.

>> No.29552886
File: 70 KB, 450x600, fujo maria.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29552886

>>29549750
yes

>> No.29557346
File: 1.71 MB, 780x720, 1605997780010.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29557346

Watching the Rosatrice videos for the first time. What am I in for?

>> No.29557358

I want to teach Maria love...

>> No.29557862
File: 312 KB, 909x1281, best higu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29557862

>genki
>tomboy
>sweet
>loving
>nice
>cute af
>powerful yet kind
>will kill and sacrifice herself for her loved one
>still canon true nakama who never kills her friends
How do we keep winning MIONCHADS?

>> No.29558195

>>29557346
I thought it was mostly deleted at this point.

>> No.29558308

>>29557862
>still canon true nakama who never kills her friends
yeah I refuse to believe any retarded statement or theory claiming that she might be doing stuff in Gou
Mion remaining "passive" to me is one of the golden truths of Higurashi

>> No.29559125

>>29550215
>The claim about this theory is disputed.

>> No.29559928
File: 3.66 MB, 1580x2238, Iceberg_07thExpansion_V4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29559928

Greetings anons, it is I, 07th Expansion/Ryukishi iceberg anon. I have spent a good while lurking these threads and researching, cherry-picking information for this iceberg. A lot of entries have been rewritten or removed, mainly because they were just too retarded to justify keeping. I think the current iceberg is a lot more interesting since most of the information is rumoured, speculated, or true.

However, I'm still interested in acquiring more information anons. If you know any stupidly obscure facts about any of the works/games listed, I'm interested to hear:
>Higurashi Daybreak
>Umineko Golden Fantasia
>Higurashi Gatcha
>Trianthology
While I'm not going to be accepting shitposts (unless they are a famous meme with some level of historical significance), I am willing to change the placements of the entries if given a valid reason. Of course, I plan to change, restructure, or remove entries entirely depending on how the current anime and Ciconia develop over time. My own knowledge is a factor in this as well.

>> No.29559959

>>29541726
Not him but I also think that Ryukishi was heavily influenced by Fate/Tsukihime when he wrote Umineko. Like yeah Magic battle? Summons? It's hip right now so let's include it.

>> No.29559990

>>29559928
>BT was a CIA agent

>> No.29560296

>>29559928
Fix the typos at least.

>> No.29560513

>>29559928
Add Ryukishi is Nasu to one of the lower levels
Star Trek sample is wikia tier stuff, nerf it to the upper levels

>> No.29560982

Young Ange showing Maria how to masturbate

>> No.29561247
File: 3.66 MB, 1580x2238, Iceberg_07thExpansion_V4-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29561247

Added a couple of entries I forgot:
>Rena's half sister
>OH DESIRE
>>29560296
Typos have been fixed.
>>29560513
Made some changes based on your suggestion anon.
>Replaced Kakeraverse = Nasuverse with Ryukishi is Nasu and moved it up a layer.
We have too much "verse" shit already anyway. This is much better in my opinion.
>Moved Star Trek sampling up to the very topmost part of layer 3.
It is wiki tier stuff I guess, so I'll concede and move it up.

>> No.29561414

>>29561247
Also:
>Lowered "Voyager witches reference Archons" a layer.
It's a lot more interesting, obscure and cryptic than other entries. Probably one of my favourites on here desu. Definitely deserves placement in the deepest depths of the iceberg.

>> No.29562860

>>29560982
Young age teaching Maria how to kiss

>> No.29563769

>>29549057
Liar unless you're the trash poster.

>> No.29564015

>>29550215
They were killed in another room Düring the night. Erika only heard Battler's breath.

>> No.29564996
File: 83 KB, 960x916, arab girl makeup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29564996

actual picture of Naima

>> No.29565032
File: 353 KB, 1572x2048, ETvdEIbWsAcquer_kanon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29565032

>>29541656
>>29541319
I care. I know what it's like to have a waifu.

>> No.29565069

>>29541726
Honestly I think all the magic chuuni battle stuff was nice. I might get into fateshit eventually.

>> No.29565186

>>29550723
Oh yeah, what the hell was Sakutaro's diplomatic immunity? What does it mean?

>> No.29565213

>>29557862
armpit

>> No.29565914

>>29549325
Since his apparition, we had maybe one thread without a single post from him, and it was the best.

>> No.29566020
File: 243 KB, 256x229, 0_proc_proc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29566020

>>29558308
agreed. the retards on /a/ still don't realize its shion.

>> No.29566270

>>29566020
I'll do you one better:
In watanagashi it never mattered which shmion is which.
People seem to be under the impression it does now.

>> No.29567014
File: 427 KB, 1200x1600, b704ae94a42fdcf228f2e3b602093cc578f17a2e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29567014

>>29566270
not sure what your getting at. meakashi explains its shion. mion going L5 doesn't make sense, especially if k1 gave her the doll. the confession was a little off and I think its possible that its a shion satoko cope.

>> No.29567878

>>29567014
Let me say it this way. in Gou, I don't really care which shmion kills the people in the well.
What's more interesting is who kills the shion in the hallway, satoko and rika.
same goes for onidamashi we know who kills rena and attacks k1, we don't know who kills Satoko and Rika or why is much more interesting to me.

>> No.29569271

>>29559125
Don't bring Twitter shit on 4chan, please. Especially because it isn't funny and out of place used here.

>> No.29569372

Where the hell is all the Sakutaro /ss/?

>> No.29569939

>>29547343
Girls don't play games

>> No.29570029

>>29548460
italians are notorious for having lots of antifa kiddies

>> No.29570149

Meganon! Here are some scans of interviews and officials arts of Umineko and Higurashi for the archive:
https://imgur.com/a/htdHQlQ
https://imgur.com/a/qFgtG3y
https://imgur.com/a/hoaNye5
https://imgur.com/a/bnpoQFp
https://imgur.com/a/7jISJbn
https://imgur.com/a/nVpcmdc
https://imgur.com/a/VoCMXao

>> No.29570159

>>29549757
Somebody speaks the truth, finally.

>> No.29570194

>>29551533
>>Higurashi being the series that got popular
Thought Umineko was more popular these days. Before Gou came out, anyway.

>> No.29570325

>>29570194
Only on the west, in Japan that's not the case, even on Internet.

>> No.29570834
File: 8 KB, 329x329, 1552503966688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29570834

>>29551533

>> No.29570921

>>29550215
Shit spam

>> No.29573310
File: 104 KB, 300x300, 1603716219851.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29573310

>>29551080
same, i love masochists.

>> No.29574621

>>29569271
italian anon is not funny either and we have to eat that shit all the time

>> No.29575592

>>29574621
maybe one day you will all understand that to get rid of the pasta harassment you just have to ignore him

>> No.29575891 [SPOILER] 
File: 403 KB, 1200x837, 1606058457749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29575891

>>29575592
Thanks.

>> No.29577577

its so retarded that we have to wait for phase 2 and meanwhile hes milking a series that is about a deadly illness
fucking balding faggot

>> No.29577683

>>29577577
The author can do what he wants and he laughs at you anon

>> No.29577949
File: 267 KB, 500x373, 1599623437267.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29577949

>>29577577
>>29577683

>> No.29578100
File: 23 KB, 348x348, eva beatrice.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29578100

DAMARE BAKA ROSA!

>> No.29578904
File: 323 KB, 640x480, 01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29578904

>"OOOoooohhh...... BEATORICIEEE !!!!"
>The lament of a madman can be heard inside Kinzo's study, and beyond that locked room was a servant who is all too familiar with that voice.
>"Where is Natsuhi ! Genji, bring me Natsuhi !! OOoooooohh..."

>The door to the study was knocked several times and words from the servant followed suit, yet the door is still not opened. The violent rambling from earlier suddenly became quiet for a while.

>Worried for his master, Genji opened the door himself with the key that he already held. He felt no presence in that room, then noticed that one of the window was opened.

>.........

>> No.29580000
File: 726 KB, 1000x561, 02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29580000

>>29578904

>It was late at night, and Kinzo made his way towards Natsuhi's room across the rooftop. No one could see him from outside at this hour even from the rose garden beneath him.
>The strange noises startled a restless Natsuhi who was having trouble sleeping to begin with. As it gets louder she no longer think it was a small animal that had made it. Annoyed, she pulled the curtains and opened the window slightly. By the time Natsuhi could realize what was happening, it was already too late. That unusual force she felt from the window must have been from the man who had just entered the room.

>> No.29581101
File: 471 KB, 639x560, 03.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29581101

>>29580000

>Wide eyed, Natsuhi barely made out the figure of the intruder. The owner of that figure was none other than the man she respected.
>"Otou-sama !?"

>Natsuhi quivered as she could not explain what she had witnessed. It was very sudden and it worsened her headache. Despite this, she picked herself up and tried to regain her usual composed self in front of this man. The man slowly approached her. No, it was more appropriate to say that she was drawn towards him, as if the room was dragging her closer.

>> No.29581252
File: 65 KB, 300x300, natsuhi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29581252

should have used the original sprite

>> No.29583987

Does the archive link no longer work? It just takes me to a sign-in page.

>> No.29584120
File: 192 KB, 1280x720, 20201108153458_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29584120

>>29577577
"Plague that nearly destroys humanity" is way more on the nose than Hinamizawa Syndrome

>> No.29584599

>>29584120
Keep believing BT wasn't a CIA agent.

>> No.29584730

>>29584120
People for some reason are so obsessed with linking coincidences to real life events
If people wish for something to happen, they will subconsciously do retarded actions which lead to the event they so desire

>> No.29585407

>>29584120
covid is nowhere near being a plague

>> No.29585536

>>29585407
yeah and even if you consider it a plague, it is not one to have the characteristics enough to pull off the extinction of humanity

>> No.29585602

>>29585536
yep
its baffling how ryu07 is relating a highly contagious new version of flu to the ciconia world

>> No.29585732

>>29583987
https://mega.nz/folder/wLxAFApJ#bw2evoJRzl6BDhlpadX1YQ
They omitted the folder part.

>> No.29585781

>>29583987
https://mega.nz/folder/wLxAFApJ#bw2evoJRzl6BDhlpadX1YQ
OPs have been fags and haven't been copypasting the link correctly
>>29585602
well ryu07 is retarded for believing that shit but remember that he is also japanese and the japs have this dumb culture of succumbing to group pressure
if enough retards rally you can definitely wreak havoc around Asia kek
No wonder the chinese government has to apply the most extreme measures to control their population

>> No.29586337

>>29585781
>>29585732
How can someone mess up and omitt part of the link? Not like they accidently hit backspace and removed the last letter, its in the middle of the link. Did someone making the OP think it'd be funny to fuck with people?

>> No.29586740
File: 188 KB, 352x480, 1588944676493.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29586740

>>29586337
>How can someone mess up and omit part of the link?
>Did someone making the OP think it'd be funny to fuck with people?
What the fuck? How can we haven't noticed this until now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0yYXgnSwmE&t
I hope this is just some fucked up prank and NOT what WE are thinking "OF"

>> No.29587431

Why didn't George, the fattest cousin, just eat the witch?

>> No.29587473
File: 51 KB, 338x420, Rosa!!!!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29587473

>>29585732
>>29585781
>>29586337
OP here I'm very sorry, I just copied the last thread's OP

>> No.29588425
File: 131 KB, 400x578, 032490D6-FD3A-4A0C-9C8E-CFD3712A45DE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29588425

>>29559928
>R07 drew loli bondage hetai

Um...yea imma near a source on this one...

>> No.29588511

>>29588425
check out "Ryuukishi07 Gallery" on sad panda
also in the art books folder of the mega

>> No.29588989

>>29588511
Where did those pictures come from?
Amazing to believe that stuff was archived

>> No.29589284

>>29570149
thx, added

>>29588989
No idea, wish there were more because these are obviously old. You just know there's a bunch of lewd art that he's keeping all to himself.

>> No.29589371
File: 1.51 MB, 1308x1414, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29589371

Dlanor eating a burger

>> No.29589472
File: 3.00 MB, 1903x1428, 01085.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29589472

>>29589371

>> No.29590448
File: 1.12 MB, 2144x3040, kyrieconcept.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29590448

>>29570149
Kyrie with glasses looks nice

>> No.29590578

>>29590448
It really adds to her, wish r07 went with the glasses.

>> No.29594561

>>29588425
Yep, indeed he did. First found out about it when I came across an anon who had posted some of the pics. As the other anon said, you can find it in the MEGA link, (great place for finding iceberg material).

Also, where did the other iceberg anon go? They were making a Higurashi-only iceberg in some of the Gou threads and found some interesting information. Our icebergs already have quite a bit of crossover, so I would love to use a few more of their ideas in my own... But some approval first would make doing so a lot more comfortable.

>> No.29600430

>>29588989
They were made for a card game called Leaf Fight based off of various characters from different games(primarily from VNs developed by Leaf, as the name would imply, but also some others, as well). You can still find the images on 07th Expansion's website in Wayback Machine.

>> No.29601342

What was Battler's game against Beato supposed to be? Are they supposed to be in purgatorio or something? what the fuck is the battle in the golden land or city of books?

>> No.29601937

>>29601342
If magic is real and Lambda, Bern, Featherine are proper witches then it was a fight in a higher plane of existence that diretly affected the future.
If magic is not real then those fights didn't literally happen. They may very well be just Ikuko's writing at the suggestions of Tohya, and you were just following a story.
The golden land and city of books fights are again either a literal battle on a higher plane or some symbolic representation of people being close to finding the truth of rokkenjima through eva's diary.
That would "kill" the theories surrounding the Ushiromiya family and only what actually happened would be accepted by the populace.
It's also about Ange maturing.

>> No.29602219

>>29590448
>>29590578
Agreed.

>> No.29603646
File: 40 KB, 1272x716, pol.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29603646

>>29584730

>> No.29605621
File: 743 KB, 800x1258, 1605985681130.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29605621

Reading through the Umineko manga after having finished the VN.
I was too busy getting caught up in the advancing plot to look back at Beato's original games, but they are legitimately all written with explicit hints towards who Beato was. I am like even more impressed with the series.

>> No.29606628
File: 72 KB, 584x720, 07th_expansion_11_cs1w1_584x720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29606628

Wtf is Leo doing to this maid

>> No.29606705

>>29606628
hes showing yasu that you dont need a **** to love

>> No.29607935

>>29606628
He's not doing anything, he's simply sitting in a chair so that she can shine his shoes.

>> No.29610256 [DELETED] 

>>29605621
The manga is disgusting
Change ,add and delete half of the story to make shkanontroce work
Read erikantrice manofesto to discover the real truth of umineko
https://pastebin.com/XVrRMWqS

>> No.29610942

>>29606628
furniture has to obey orders, yasu

>> No.29611514
File: 128 KB, 400x225, SOUL.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29611514

why did Shion go "LOL it was just a joke bro" in Meakashi about the stories she told K1 about Unit 731 and japanese war crimes in Watanagashi?
were nips actually mad over it back in the day? asking this in good faith.

>> No.29611918

Did R07 decide to name the culprit Yasu because of that Portland Serial Murders meme in Japan?

>> No.29611936
File: 127 KB, 824x638, 1587073171849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29611936

is there a beatrice edit of this?

>> No.29612006

EP5 over... The end of the Episode had me wanting to wring Erika's neck till it snaps. Tea Party only gave more reasons for it. the Inhuman Tea Party brought all the satisfaction it could bring, twice as sweet. After going through Ep4 and EP5 without any breathing room, the other three will certainly be grand to read.

>> No.29612239

>>29611936
Edit? But anon, that is Beatrice, just a different artstyle.

>> No.29612301
File: 264 KB, 1920x1080, Iwaihime-10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29612301

Is iwaihime any good?

>> No.29613280

>>29543832
This would rule.

Particularly if the Witches did host segments like actually MST3K.

>>29547343
>>29547578

You bet your ass I would love seeing WTC's Best Girl play video games.

>> No.29613742

>>29551533
What? The vast majority of the Umi characters are uggos as well.

R07 is not good at character design, but I don't hold it against him.

>> No.29613804

>>29570194
Most Umi discourse has died off in recent years outside of places like /jp/.

Higu's always been more known, amongst VN readers and casual anime watchers alike.

>> No.29614196

>>29612006
You we're thinking on your own, right anon? I'd scream at Battler for being incompetent as ever "Don't you see the facts, dumbass?". Erika is like Beatrice, but Beatrice become the heroine.

>> No.29614326

>>29613804
and yet battler ran off somewhere and made this
>>>/v/533272636

>> No.29614683

>>29614326
/v/ has an umineko thread almost every day, I don't know why.

>> No.29614849

>>29614683
Well, most posts are about guessing the last digit of their post number. Nothing interesting.

>> No.29614864

>>29614326
that entire thread had blown up and none was left alive

it was a get thread and only yugi and bernkastel had won

>> No.29614905

it was deleted immediately after italia anon posted

>> No.29614969

>>29614905
I am the strongest poster of 4chan

>> No.29616645

>>29614683
No wonder these threads are getting worse, /v/ crossboarders and higurashi gou faggots from /a/

>> No.29617143

>>29614969
>brags about being insufferable
class clowns doubling-down on being annoying and disgusting on purpose once they have their bad reputation is one of the saddest things. just leave.

>> No.29617394

>>29617143
>lmao
Remember a clown must make laugth people not get them Mad

Understand
If you get mad about my theory then you understand how well made is

>> No.29617634

>>29617394
noone cares about your theory one way or another, people hate you personally

>> No.29618025

>>29617634
Everyone care about my theory anon
They hate me for a reason because i found out the thing that destroyed their ideas
Before erika=kanon people made gun about me and now the hate me with all their heart

I CALL THIS ABSOLUTE WIN

>> No.29618048

>>29618025
Stolen theory

>> No.29618179

>>29618048
Total original

>> No.29618263

>>29614969
>>29618025
you are still a shitposting apprentice though, your power barely extends beyond this niche shithole
you'll never be acknowledged by anyone no matter how hard you try
illusions to illusions, just a shitty phantom wailing their nonsense on the smalls corners of the internet

>> No.29618592

I've been reading Higurashi threads on /a/, and I wonder if there'll be any connection to Umineko with Featherine.
Featherine is a "representation" of the author and is distinct to Hachijou, she's just using Ikuko's form with some references to Hanyuu from Bern to her (Auaurora).
Featherine can be used for any story (by R07) with meta elements without Umineko being associated directly (only as a reference) because she's a kind of a "God of Fiction". But here, in Higurashi Gou, she might just be a representation of Hanyuu. In the OP, she seen with a religious staff.
My memory might plays tricks on me, tho.

>> No.29618656
File: 670 KB, 1024x1317, rena witch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29618656

>>29618592
As long as it's protrayed in a compelling way I will accept anything that happens.

>> No.29618857

>>29618263
Fake and gay
My theory already spread just no one can discuss about it

Why rosatrice can be discuss?
Why any other theory can be discuss?
Why mine not?
Not only here but in every other platform erikantrice threads are banned

SO MUCH CENSORSHIP FOR A STUPID SHITPOSTING THEORY?
YOU ALL KNOW WHAT ERIKANTRICE IS
ANS YOU ALL KNOW AN ERIKANTRICE SPREADING CAN BRING
>>29618592
Ikuko is Yasu

>> No.29619032

>kanon is gay for battler
>he literally hides in a closet
what did he mean by this

>> No.29619071

>>29618857
idk bro you are really low energy with your shitty theory
you just have some shitty half-assed pastebin with a mediocre prose and low to it
you would need to make something like the Philmarilion if you ever want to make it beyond the shitpost apprentice level

>> No.29619147 [DELETED] 

>>29619071
Baam only cared about his friends this is why he escaped from FuG

>> No.29619234

>>29619071
Its mediocre if you read without think

What is inside my manifesto is the real truth of Umineko and no one deny it

My theory explain all the first 4 games without violating any red truth or use some insult to the reader
So is an alternative theory according with Umineko

+ my theory is unique since it explain Umineko chiru as a mystery
No other thwory could do that even Shkanontrice failed

MY THEORY IS THE PERFECTION

>> No.29619835

>>29618857
For starters it takes a fair bit of shobby reasoning and twisted logic around reds to "work." Every dumb solution in the original shkanontrice is replaced by the need of different dumb solutions in other places here.
It's also not an elegant solution, a Yasu will multiple personalities that are counting as different people in the games Erika appears still exists.
Basically the theory only solves your personal gripes with Umineko, so it's natural it wouldn't take off.
It might be a fun theory to remember if you didn't post so much about it.

>> No.29619950

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh4Jrzprdjc

could someone translate what's being said in this? I'm assuming this is sayo yelling in misery but I'm a retard with 0 knowledge of japanese language and would love to know what exactly this is about

>> No.29620092

>>29619234
Presentation is everything
I won't bother reading it the way you intend to if its presented like shit
your pastebin is so dry, switch to a format that allows some images and diagrams that would help the reader if you are going for an essay style
fix your horseshit grammar (most important part)
Your pastebin or preferably another format should have a proper structure ( No index/Table of contents? No Bibliography/Acknowledgements? Why the fuck does the introduction have two parts?, etc...)
write in third-person and switch only to first-person when necessary (you are trying to convince the readers, not to jerk yourself off)

>> No.29620112

>>29619835
MY THEORY IS BASED , AND I SAID THIS 1000 TIMES , ON MYSTERY

MY THEORY SOLVE UMINEKO BY RESPECTING KNOX,VAN DINE AND ALL THE RED TRUTHS
NO TRICKS IS REUSED AND THERE ISNT NO EVERYONE IS THE CULPRIT 3 TIMES STRAIGTH!!!!

this is not my personal gripes but wjat everyone who reaf umineko would discover if they respect the MYSTERY

If you can accept that mystery , the thing who created the love between Yasu and Battler can be insulted , you never read umineko

>> No.29620183

>>29620092
>Presentation is everything
For goats who can understand nothing
On my manifesto there is written
READ ONLY IF YOU READ UMINEKO AT THE SMALLEST DETAIL

Just you never do it so you cant understand
It's not my job make my manifesto normie-friendly
If i wanted spread my theory to normie i would make a reddit account

I WANT REAL DISCUSSIONS WITH REAL UMINEKO LOVER HERE WERE IT WAS DISCUSSED THE FIRST TIME

>> No.29620630

Not the autist, but I was toying with the idea of Erika being the (thought to be) stillborn child of Asumu, who seeks revenge on the whole Ushiromiya. Gohda was a spy she sent a few years back. That's why she knew about the gold and the internal affairs. She can appears at the end of the trick ending to reveal everything to Ange. Obviously it's not canon, but it can make for an interesting narrative.

>> No.29620760
File: 485 KB, 1269x1319, 2ca9ce0460b70b2849352f6dd7c03090717eeb0d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29620760

>>29620630
Mkre than revenge illusion the detective fantasy of Yasu

Anyone who love read mystwry books wants to be a detective

>> No.29620805
File: 1.38 MB, 2088x1497, a8f002473edd91a69d901af5272607dd280be50c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29620805

>>29620630

>> No.29621317

Truly this is the worst thread yet

>> No.29622298

That's it, I am eternally eating my spaggheti with ketchup from now on

>> No.29622650
File: 767 KB, 669x850, 13059305.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29622650

I want to date a prostitute

>> No.29623228

>>29543615
>>29543904
I salute you and all the other people who still have hope about something new after the Ciconia wreck that just happened.

But hey! Assuming that it's real then, we'll either have our long awaited anime remake or a super cringey live action movie!

>> No.29623251

I hate myself for ruining higurashi for myself before I read it. Not because I know who's behind everything or any gay shit like that, but because I've destroyed any of the confusion and tension and second-guessing I'd be feeling. When I read Umineko I was always second-guessing if there really was magic, or if there was a nineteenth person on the island (at least, in the first few episodes), but now...
I'm on the first episode and it's a fucking pen, isn't it? It's not a syringe. When she says she's gonna do to Keiichi what happened to Tomitake she means the fucking drawing on his shirt thing. Fuck. I know I'd be questioning whether Keiichi was insane or whether he was in real danger if I hadn't read about the syndrome.

Don't reply to me if I'm wrong.

>> No.29623664

For some weird reason I started digging into the "Ryukishi is Nasu theory" and I started noticing a few things that made me go schizo.
First you have the name Kinoko Nasu (Nasu is an extremely rare family name, like less than 4000 people have it in Japan and Kinoko too is also a really uncommon name). The previous facts make it sound like a made up name but lets continue. Both Nasu (allegedly) and Ryukishi were born in the Chiba prefecture and both were born in November (Ryukishi in the 19th, Nasu on the 28th) [Another odd fact is that Kinoko Nasu isn't listed as a famous person from the Chiba prefecture]. Beatrice in the Requiem of the Golden Witch inherits the gold on the November 29, 1984 a day off from Nasu's birthday. Let us jump into the Witch's epitaph in Umineko in which at first we can "interpret it as however we want" so I analyze it from the perspective that it is "literally" written as a riddle from Ryukishi and analyze the twilights. The epitaph talks about a journey which lasts 10 days, however Nasu's and Ryukishi's birthday is 9 days not 10, if the journey isn't completed you can't reach the Golden Land , however I have an interpretation about this. Nasu was a pseudonym for Ryukishi himself as he realized that Type-Moon's first efforts were doing good (Kara no Kyukai flopped), he decided to gamble (literally if you take the joke told in Kagetsu Tohya of Takeuchi having sold tons of stuff to keep Type Moon afloat for a little time) everything on his new work "Tsukihime" (gambling your fate away is one of the main themes of Umineko). We obviously know that thanks to Tsukihime, Type-Moon made it big so lets go back to the birthdays, if we add 10 to the number 19 (10 being a crucial number in the solution of the Witch's Epitaph), you get November 29, the same day Beatrice discovered the gold in Requiem (making it to Golden Land) in a way you can also interpret this as Ryukishi reaching the Golden Land himself. Ryukishi jokingly once said that without Nasu, he would be nothing without him, keep this in mind as we go back to the Epitaph:

The Witch will praise the wise, and should bestow four treasures.
One shall be, all the gold from the Golden Land.
(the money and fame gained from Tsukihime)
One shall be, the resurrection of the souls of all the dead.
(Type Moon and Ryukishi's other writing endeavors [the later foundation of 07th Expansion])
One shall be, even the resurrection of the lost love.
(Him reviving Hinamizawa Bus Stop project which was rejected leading to Higurashi)
One shall be, to put the Witch to sleep for all time.
(Ryukishi leaving behind his final gamble and moving on Tsukihime)

Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice.
(Arcueid was based of a western beauty (blond french model) which has a similar design philosophy to Beatrice, in the end of her route she goes to sleep saying that she will probably not wake up for the longest time. Arc is Tsuki's main heroine and can be interpreted as the witch that gave Ryukishi the gold). There are some other funny coincidences that I can keep on pointing out between the Ryukishiverse and the Nasuverse.

>> No.29623856

>>29623251
its a pen yes
good job

>> No.29623884

>>29623664
They are different people but this is much better than Erikantrice spam.
Kinoku Nasu is a made up name

>> No.29623953

>>29623884
How do we know that they are different people though?
Nasu's info on the internet is so full of weird quirks and false information that it just makes him sound like a made up person
unless you have some legal info that Nasu is a real person, I will just reply with "Devil's Proof"

>> No.29624282

>>29623664
Ryukishi and Nasu are samefags!

>> No.29624431

>>29620630
The stillbirth child is supposed to be a male named Battler. So Erika is Black Battler. But the EP5 should have been about Rudolph instead of Natsuhi.

>> No.29624487 [SPOILER] 
File: 198 KB, 482x480, 1606146071551.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29624487

>>29623664

>> No.29624525
File: 655 KB, 790x1170, 85857720_p1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29624525

>>29541288

>> No.29624534

>>29624431
Total headcanon
Erika is Kanon since do nothing except accuse Natsuhi

Check the bodies?
Check if someone is hiding?
Come first at crime scene?

Nothing just try to accuse Natsuhi

>> No.29624610

>>29623953
The fact they look different and have separate documented backgrounds isn’t enough for you?
Even trying to suggest they are the same person when you’ve got that level of info is silly

>> No.29624758

>keeps writing about gender
>has what is essentially a female pen name
So Ryukishi's a closeted tranny right

>> No.29624803
File: 145 KB, 343x440, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29624803

>>29618857
Back for more? Ikuko isn't Yasu. And Featherine being in Gou will prove that the two aren't the same.

>> No.29624821

>>29623664
this is bullshit but i believe it

>> No.29624857
File: 176 KB, 500x400, kia.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29624857

>>29624525
Is that Kaiba?

>> No.29624871

>>29624803
Ikuko is Yasu
She wrote higurashi in the witch hunter forum

>> No.29624903

>>29624857
kaiba is keichi

>> No.29624980
File: 978 KB, 1000x961, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29624980

>>29618857
I'm sorry Italianon, but your tale has been denied. Shkanontrice has always been and will always be the tale that will be spun. No amount of spamming or efforts on your part will ever amount to anyone ever believing your tale as truth.

>> No.29624998
File: 1.05 MB, 881x1527, 85507780_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29624998

>>29624857

>> No.29625094

>>29624871
It is impossible for Yasu to be anywhere near Hinamizawa at the time when the events occured, and it's impossible for Yasu to have written such a mystery when Yasu was 13 years old.

>> No.29625472

>>29624980
This is why i am figthing
To finnally end this nigthmare and make people finnally see the ligth

Ange waited more than 10 years to finnally discover the truth like me
Doesnt matter how much time passed
A truth will remain truth forever

>> No.29625633

>>29624610
>documented backgrounds
Nasu's background isn't properly documented though so say it in red (Nasu is a different person from Ryukishi) or show me some legal documents
It's very funny that they have both overlapping elements like both being huge mystery fans and the fact that both wanted to write a story about a murderer however had weird ethics about it (the bearing of sins, murder being a horrible sin, the ethics behind a murder, multiple personalities) mainly inspired by the writer Kiyoshi Kasai, coincidentally in Higurashi there is a character with the name similar to Kiyoshi that being you guessed it, Kasai Tatsuyoshi.

>> No.29625679

>>29625094
If Ikuko discover the real truth than she can create how much fragments she wants then post it on internet

But maybe i am wrong since Lambda was the game master.
So Ikuko start to challenge this mystery on witch hunters forum and her desuction were so great that create many people become her fan (Rika) then she cpuld not post anymore (for battler) so these people start to solve it on their own like their idol, but the didnt think just spamming every possible solution so Lambda get bored and confirm the most popular 1 as truth.

This make these goats very proud and soon start to do the same think with Rokkenjima mystery with Battler's family culprit theory (Bern)

>> No.29625695
File: 151 KB, 330x423, 61135015.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29625695

If Erika is an aspect of Yasu, why did Battler go all
"go fuck yourself I would never marry you"
in EP6?
By that point he knew the truth. Regardless of how twisted she may be, isn't it weird he'd treat a part of Yasu that was born with the same affection for him with such hatred and disdain during those scenes?

>> No.29625826

>>29625695
Battler discover the truth in episode 5 but not Erika=Kanon this is why commit the logic error

But after Beatrice's victory he said to her that it would be fun marry her.

Doesnt matter who are Battler and Yasu
They will always fallen in love each others

>> No.29625935

Why did Ryukishi say:
"By no means is the manga version a individual interpretation. It is an official answer from me, Ryukishi07."

>> No.29626093

>>29624534
Yeah it's headcanon. But I still believe the Sumedas or Asumu bribed the doctor to declare a stillbirth and the 2nd Battler was given into an orphanage.

>> No.29626741

>>29549187
Because he s competant ?

>> No.29626900

>>29624980
I am sorry Shkanontircers. But your tale will be forever questioned. Even the creator had weaved a golden fabric you happily accepted as canon. Jokes aside.

It's definitely better to see other aspects of the story. Only a fool would the extras of EP8 manga at face value without critical thinking. After the manga was fan-translated everyone was like "Shkannontrice is ultimatevely confirmed ;`)" and after the Say It In Red- interview people shat their pants. I am sorry, but people were swallowing the illusion to get a unreal confirmation.
You post is a hasty and wrong statement that Ryukishi never confirmed. He is disgusted how many people reading his work cannot think on their own and feed them like goats with scraps of illusions. Because of your ignorance Ryukishi had accepted people won't understand the story and gifted them with a dummy truth for their "hard work". Circonia is still testing waters but if he realize everything will happen again you'll get the thing YOU want.

>> No.29626951

>>29558308
B-b-b but she thought okonogi

>> No.29626976

>>29625935
It shouldn't really matter probably Ryu just being silly
I prefer judging works on their own so I would just apply "Death of Author" in this case

>> No.29627146

>>29626951
Fought*
Excuse my bad english.

>> No.29627265

>>29626900
Your tale has already been denied by Ryukishi himself.

>> No.29627351

Never again in the history of 7th expansion threads has it been this shit
Italianon is allowed to run fee and wild and is never shut down

>> No.29627408

>>29627351
Fale and gay
When i am out this thread become pedoshit

>> No.29627543
File: 638 KB, 915x534, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29627543

He fucked a tranny...?

>> No.29627720

>>29624980
good job playing into his narrative of grandiosity, retard. every single time he starts going on about
>i must fighth
>for finnally truth
>opera
you should make it clear that he has a pet theory isn't the fucking problem and never was. half the anons itt who have read Umi more than once do, we're just reasonable enough to not spam 24/7.

>> No.29627755

>>29627408
Trash

>> No.29627779

>>29626976
have you read death of the author? it's a complete joke argument that "critics" only go along with because it's convenient for them. intentionality will always matter.

>> No.29627883

>>29627720
Explain why is a pet theory anon?
Because solve all the mystery by respecting all the red truth,knox,van dine?
Because give a counter part in reality to every meta scene so totally eliminate magic?

Or because characters are respected without mad,incel,tranny and others clichè?

Pls explain to me

>> No.29627980

Why is Ryukishi such a Christian nerd?
He's he really a Christian or just someone that uses it for fiction similar how a western could create stories about different pagan religions?

>> No.29628162
File: 206 KB, 373x608, 1599947532546.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29628162

>>29627980
>Why is Ryukishi such a Christian nerd?
kihihihihihihihi....
No, it was just the occult boom that happened in the 80s/90s and it also deeply affected Japan
Besides that Gnosticism, Kabbalah and the Ars Goetia (and more occult stuff that I'm forgetting has barely anything to do with
Christianity uu--)

>> No.29628251

>>29627883
You are a cliched mad incel tranny
Posting this shit 18 hours a day

>> No.29628483

>>29628251
I am never mad
I am a vorcel not an incel
And i am nkt a tranny so fuck off

>> No.29628547

>>29628483
what is even a vorcel

>> No.29628563

>>29628483
>vorcel
Literally George!

>> No.29628567

>>29628483
My italianon theory states that you are.
It is a more reliable theory. If we were to put it to a vote then mine would win as 99% so anons hate your lies

>> No.29628658

>>29628547
Vortic celibate
Vortic mean chaos

>> No.29628738

>>29628658
Please explain this new madness

>> No.29628808
File: 1.22 MB, 698x1044, b1c283db9f3b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29628808

Nice to meet you, would you like to hear about umineko theory?

>> No.29628910

>>29628658
If i post the definition they will ban me sorry anon
>>29628808
Only if is the real truth of umineko

>> No.29629061

>>29628910
>If i post the definition they will ban me sorry anon
post it on a pastebin or something

>> No.29629114

>>29628808
oh man id like to meme back with a certain higurashi picture but guess ill stop

>> No.29629154

>>29629114
Don't you dare to post that Rena cosplay.

>> No.29629189

>>29629154
I don't know what can be more terrifying than those shitty JAV costumes accompanied with bad acting

>> No.29629531
File: 71 KB, 550x413, 2290491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29629531

>>29628910
yes it is undisputed truth of umineko

>> No.29629590
File: 777 KB, 876x544, Screenshot 2020-11-2you're very nosy aren't you.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29629590

This is kinda a dumb question, but
HOW THE FUCK DO I SELECT A NEW EPISODE

>> No.29629618

>>29624998
>>29624525
not big enough

>> No.29629643

>>29629531
Based

>> No.29629669

>>29629590
Each episode is its own game
how do you now know this?

>> No.29629687

>>29629669
Fuck! I totally forgot! Umineko Project spoiled me.

>> No.29630270

Shiiiiet, is the mega link dead for anyone else?

>> No.29630400

>>29544406
the site was registered via onamae (one of the well-known Japanese domain registrars) and they offer whois protection, so it really doesn't mean much

>> No.29630682

>>29630270
Try this : https://mega.nz/folder/wLxAFApJ#bw2evoJRzl6BDhlpadX1YQ

>> No.29631172

>>29630682
thanks man

>> No.29631647

>>29627883
Because it literally contradicts what Ryukishi has said in interviews and the manga, please consider ending your life.

>> No.29631714

>>29627265
It's the opposite. You assumed Shkannontrice is confirmed (what Ryukishi stated) however it was just fabricated story written with red letters by Ikuko (what manga shows). Unless you accept Ikuko=Sayo it's another story.

>> No.29631930

>>29631647
So why wjat Ryukishi said in the interview and in the mamga contradicts wahte there is in the Vn
Contradicts the love story between Reand and Writer, the theme of Umineko

So you are that Umineko Vn is a Pet?

Madness

>> No.29632002

Thoughts on the OST remakes in the 07th mod?

>> No.29632013

>>29631930
No wonder you have a retarded theory, your English knowledge is that of a preschooler.

>> No.29632030

>>29631930
Can you even read the game with that Enlgish?

>> No.29632039

>>29632002
What, what tracks were remade?

>> No.29632061

>>29632039
https://radiataalice.bandcamp.com/album/hinamizawa-syndrome-vol-1
All the orchestral tracks

>> No.29632119
File: 5 KB, 634x56, pet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29632119

>>29631930
There's no negative connotation in a pet theory, yours definitely qualifies with how much you care for it.

>> No.29632336

>>29632061
I really like them actually. The old version of the tracks can be pure ear rape at times. Some of the songs clip weird and have volume balancing issues as well. For example, Fascism, while being one of the best songs, has a lot of extra noise in it that makes it unbearable to listen to at times. On the other hand, the remastered version is silky smooth and I love it. I'm honestly fine with them since they use similar instruments and use the same midis that Ryukishi originally used.

>> No.29632917
File: 58 KB, 500x500, 57350234920.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29632917

I'll tell you what happened in Umineko.
At the start of the conference, Kinzo introduced Lion to all of the family, and explained that she was the rightful heir of the Ushiromiya family and Beatrice's gold.
"Ushiromiya Kinzo" is already dead at the start of all games, and indeed, "Kinzo" died after meeting the kuwadorian Beatrice's child. From that point onward he was reborn as Goldsmith, dedicated to make the mistakes of his past life right.
There was objection from the parents, but Lion wasn't interested in the gold or the position of heir, and distributed it all to Kinzo's family.
Touched by her magnanimity and the bright future ahead, Krauss and the others begged Lion to at least keep a part of the money, and she agreed to a sum that would let her live out the rest of her life in peace with her beloved.
The cousins learned the truth, and fought it out. It was a hard fight, but they all did their best and finished it without regrets.
After that there was a big party, and everyone planned the happy future to come ahead.
Unfortunately, the typhoon hit the bombs hidden in the island hard, and the old shells weren't enough to protect them from such a storm, making them explode.
The games are happening in literal purgatory, as they are a way to make Battler atone for his sin against Yasu. This is why there are so many demons in the cast, and why there are so many references to Dante's inferno (Virgilia, Clair, Beatrice.)
After undertanding and atoning, and with the final test of jumping after Yasu in the ocean, Battler's soul was laid to rest (but his body continued living), and was able to go to heaven with the rest of his family.
Batler and the whole family watch ange from heaven, and Maria even comes down to give her advice often, as they love her very much.
This is the actual truth of the series.

>> No.29633070
File: 468 KB, 745x1134, Shannon4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29633070

The biggest twist is the fact that the milkiest milkers were actually fake all along.
My personal theory is that every single Ushiromiya wanted to fuck Kanon and/or Shanon and, upon finding Shanon's tits and Kanon's shota dick didn't actually exist, everyone lost their heads and collectively decided to just blow the place up to hide the truth inside the catbox. Better go down in history as a conspiracy theory than as tranny worshippers.

>> No.29633091

>>29632917
>Unfortunately, the typhoon hit the bombs hidden in the island hard, and the old shells weren't enough to protect them from such a storm, making them explode.
Why did only Yasu, Battler and Eva survive?

>> No.29633186

>>29633091
Yasu called Battler to the Kuwadorian mansion so they could see where the previous Beatrice lived.
Eva wanted to have a stern talk with Shanon about George, and so she followed.
They wanted privacy for different reasons and ended up getting lucky.

>> No.29633242

>>29633070
This theory makes the most sense to me.

>> No.29633263

>>29633070
>Beatrice i cant love Battler anymore
>put gigant tits on Shannon
Imagine belive in this bullshit

These tits are real

>> No.29633469

>>29633070
PS3 Shannon is fucking soulless and ugly.

>> No.29633785

>>29633469
makes sense, because shannon herself is soulless and ugly

>> No.29633865
File: 61 KB, 500x666, 50f9170f6f1d1_kanon_shannon.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29633865

>>29633785
No!

>> No.29635426

What do you all think of this theory?
https://uminekolong.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/11/20/235551

>> No.29636265

>>29635426
I think the moon runes are pretty cute!

>> No.29637043
File: 15 KB, 414x414, FFDD6F63-1689-417A-B0B4-978CCC8A1536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29637043

Just finished chapter 8 of umineko and it feels bad knowing I’ll have to reread another 102.7 hours to take another shot at the closed rooms and other mysteries since its uncertain how well a plot summary or the manga convey the finer details of each game.

>> No.29637170
File: 171 KB, 391x487, 1578336491272.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29637170

>>29637043
now read Erikantrice manifesto to discover the real truth of Umineko
https://pastebin.com/XVrRMWqS
ERIKA IS KANON THIS IS WHY SHE DIDNT SAW NOTHING IN THE CLOSET

>> No.29637615
File: 534 KB, 653x646, 13DFC690-ABEC-4B02-AC24-12DF2FA0D9FC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29637615

>>29637170
Thanks but I think I’ll pass for the time being. I feel like Ryukishi makes it very clear his disdain for readers who don’t think for themselves with the Goats and Featherine’s attitude, aswell as the themes with Eva’s diary and the real truth of the catbox being unopened.
I’d much rather tackle my thoughts and theories before reading into the rosatrice vs shkannontrice gangwar so I don’t get tunnelvision with my reasoning.

>> No.29637700
File: 37 KB, 128x128, EK18gHnXsAAtpmc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29637700

>>29637615
>rosatrice vs shkannontrice gangwar
the what?

>> No.29637791
File: 161 KB, 1146x1280, 30166442805cf54acd64bdf442aad7b414593682.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29637791

>>29637615
why Ryukishi makes it very clear?
SHkanontrice is never stated in the vn

so for you everyone is the culprit 3 times straigth is very clear for you?

Shaknontrice is fake and gay violate the red truth 3 times

>Gohda is a servant he cant kill no one
>the chapel cant get closed with a masterkey so Closed room circle is impossible
>Kyrie's group in episode 4 is made up by 5 person but Shannon=Kanon make them only 4

ecc.....
for reach your own conlusion you must get information by all the sources

>> No.29637870

>>29637043
Red truth exists for exactly this reason.

>> No.29637921

>>29637043
Figuring out Umineko is old news
We need to go beyond fiction and uncover mysteries in real life
don't let Ryukishi fool you
Ryukishi = Nasu Kinoko

>> No.29638304

>>29637921
But then who is Asakusa?

>> No.29639720

Rosatrice is real because Rosa is cool and sexy

>> No.29640687

>>29637921
So that's why we're never getting the Tsukihime remake. I see, I see.

>> No.29641580
File: 2.06 MB, 577x3823, Comparison.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29641580

>>29611936

>> No.29641691

>>29641580
best girl

>> No.29642165

>>29637043
Read the manga. It's a good experience.

>> No.29642376

>>29640687
>So that's why we're never getting the Tsukihime remake
yes the witch Arcueid has been put to sleep for all time or maybe not
Tsukihime remake was announced 12 years ago, the same way in which Ange's journey took place 12 years after the Rokkenjima disaster
Fate's (real) current situation also has similar parallels, there have been so much spin-offs and new adaptations which has lead to a complete shift in how the public views Fate. it was just 16-15 years ago that Fate was a respected visual novel which inspired many new upcoming writers/mangaka, however that is not the case anymore people have multiple "truths" on how they view current Fate, some people mindlessly consume F/GO, others unironically think Fate/Zero is better and an actual masterpiece, others in their desperation completely misunderstand the original VN and view it as an untouchable masterpiece to preserve the old Type Moon image, etc. Just like how in Umineko each bottle distorted the vision on what happened on the island even more on what truly transpired on the island
Tsukihime remake releasing may be part of some trial or game or sorts or maybe we will just have to hope for a miracle for that to happen.

>> No.29643698

>>29637043
Yeah, what >>29642165 said. Read the manga. Only like one or two closed rooms get fucked from art direction, but the manga is legitimately the best "post VN" read since the extra bits of supplemental information it gives actually strengthens your understanding of the truth. R07 was going through some rough times when writing EP7 and EP8 so admitted he kinda didn't get across what he wanted to properly. The manga extra chapters act as a way for him to go deeper into the motives and concepts he brushed through a little on the original VN run.

>> No.29649447
File: 78 KB, 209x216, 1602774537929.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29649447

reminder that mion HATES cops

>> No.29649502
File: 169 KB, 467x398, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29649502

Just finished episode 4, can someone explain me it's cronology?
Where the plots of Ange in Purgatorio and Ange in 1998 happening at the same time?
How can Maria talk with Beatrice about Ange joining Mariage Sorciere if that just happens in the future?
Did the scene where Virgilia recognizes Sakutaro happens right after Ange's talk with Maria in Purgatorio or is it a flashback?
Is the part where Ange says that she doesn't recognize Sakutaro and that she wants to play outside also a flashback from Maria?
Was the thing she shaw at the boat guy's house Sakutaro?

>> No.29649525
File: 714 KB, 738x717, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29649525

Shkanon is the best.

>> No.29649657

>>29649502
None of it really happened :^). They are all metaphors

>> No.29649713

Reminder that if you haven't played Higurashi Jan, you haven't really experienced Higurashi.

>> No.29649850

>>29649502
The meta elements take place after Ange jumps from the roof. Everything in school is a flashback. All of this will get more explanation later, but it's good to think about when this is happening and why.

>> No.29649882

>>29649502
To the last one, yes. That is how she is able to revive Sakutaro.

>> No.29649967

>>29643698
The supplemental information is what scares me off it a bit, with the entire VN constantly stressing its knox’s and van dyne’s aswell as a mystery being a shared trust between author and reader that there is something to be solved with just the information presented.
I skimmed the ending and I feel like it might go against the spirit of the VN in giving a clear answer to the events on Rokkenjima

>> No.29650014

>>29649967
Ryukishi has stated that the Manga is an official answer from him.

>> No.29650080

>>29649967
Well the events that happened on the real Rokkenjima are pretty fucking clear, even in the VN. The manga just goes more in-depth into the backstory of Yasu, and provides a more clear explaination on how Yasu survived to get to the boat with battler in the magic ending. But even without that, the events of that night can be inferred without the manga.

>> No.29650173

>>29649967
Well then how about this, read the manga up to episode 7, reflect on the story, come to a conclusion, and then read episode 8 of the manga and decide whether or not you trust R07 that what is being written is the truth. Part of that trust is trusting that what the author says is true.

>> No.29650373

>>29649967
literally just this:>>29650080
All the manga does is spell it out more clearly for retards. It adds a few details that don't change anything, but just give more understanding of what's already there. You're sounding like fucking italianon or "death of the author" autists.

>> No.29650691
File: 1.01 MB, 769x727, 1603889760767.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29650691

>>29643698
if you want a REAL SOLUTION to tricks and closed room read Erikantrice manifesto
Shkanontrice solution is only 1 EVERYONE IS THE CULPRIT since it cant explain nothing
>>29649525
ERIKANON THE BEST
>>29649967
disugusting anon
a mystery is a love story between reader and writer and you what do?
nothing betrayl his love to coonsume
>>29650080
WTF the manga literrally change everything and make no sense.
fillers everywhere so much that author was forced to change half of the story to make it works
>>29650173
>come to a conclusion
you are telling to a person to read umineko manga a conclusion to make him reach his own conclusion?
disguting

Anon firs reread Umineko + read every possible theory and find your own idea
>muh time
fuck off Umineko is wirth everything

>> No.29651054

>>29649713
>mfw the character designer from Bible Black did the art for Jan

>> No.29651182

>>29649967
Ignore the rantings of Italianon, come to your own conclusions about what you believe the truth to be, and then decide whether or not you wish to read the manga.

>> No.29651302

>>29649967
Ignore Italianon: >>29650691
Come to your own conclusions, and don't let anyone bully you into believing one theory or another. In fact, don't even look at another theory until you have come to your own conclusion.

>> No.29651392

>>29651182
>>29651302
A CONCLUSION CANT BE REACH IF YOU READ BY ONLY 1 SOURCE!!!!
IGNORE THIS IDIOTS READ UMINEKO, READ ALL THEORIES .

DONT LET THESE SCUM DECIDE FOR YOU

>> No.29651458

>trying to break through a steel door by bashing your head against it
What went wrong bros?

>> No.29651515

>>29651392
You are not a source. The only source anyone needs to read is this visual novel.

>> No.29651554

>>29651392
You are only reading that so that you can poison anon's mind with your own conclusions. You just want to make more people believe your theory, by hook or by crook. This is you just trying to manipulate people into believing your theory.

>> No.29651650
File: 295 KB, 900x1323, 015 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29651650

>>29651392
>A CONCLUSION CANT BE REACH IF YOU READ BY ONLY 1 SOURCE!!!!
exactly. in order to reach the truth of umineko you need to read the manga as well :^)

>> No.29651786

>>29651515
I am a source
My theory respect all red truth so is an alternative theory according with SiU
>>29651554
YES A POISON CALLED TRUTH
A THEORY THAT MAKE MORE SENSE THEN ORIGINAL THIS IS WHY YOU ARE AFRAID OF MAKE HIM READ IT
>>29651650
I SAID IT 1000 TIMES
I ALREADY READ THE MANGA AND THE BULLSHIT INSIDE IT MAKE ME DOUBT ABOUT SHKANONTRICE

THANKS UMINEKO MANGA I HARDWORK TO FOUND OUT ERIKANTRICE

>> No.29652035

>>29649447
but loves Oishii

>> No.29652045

>>29651786
It's more like you are afraid of him drawing the more natural conclusion. This means that you don't believe your theory will hold up to any independent conclusion that he will draw, which is basically the same as saying that you don't believe in your own theory. Checkmate italianon, you just played yourself.

>> No.29652059

>>29652035
>love the person who killed you and changed the crimes scene to make everyone belive that you are the culprit?
Fake

>> No.29652091

>>29652045
HOW CAN HE REACH THE NATURAL CONCLUSION IF HE READ THE MANGA?

THE MANGA IS SHKANONTRICE MANIFESTO

IF YOU MAKE HIM READ MY MANIFESTO AND TELL HIM THAT MY MANIFESTO IS THE TRUTH THEN HE WOULD BELIVE IN ERIKANTRICE AT 100%

WITH YOUR DISGUTING SPOILERS YOU RUIN HIS OWN EXPERIENCE

HE MUST READ ROSATRICE,ERIKANTRICE ECC.. THEN REREAD THE VN
THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD TO MAKE HIM DECIDE ALONE

>> No.29652514
File: 67 KB, 300x300, bernkastel umineko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29652514

>>29651650
not sure if maximum trolling or maximum retarded.

either way an impressive post

>> No.29652552

>>29650014
Yeah what now? He presented extra hints. Not a official solution.

>> No.29652638

>>29650014
Like Lambda stated that Natsuhi theory was the truth during episode 5
Why?

BECAUSE A TRUTH THAT CANT BE FOUND AS NO RIGTH OF BE CALLED TRUTH

>> No.29652695

>>29651458
Keiichi, much like Battler, completely misinterpreted the phrase, "Use you head".

>> No.29652795

>>29652552
It is the official solution. It goes in great detail to spell every mystery in the game.

>> No.29652997

>>29633070
Solid theory

>> No.29653562
File: 3.71 MB, 1580x2238, Iceberg_07thExpansion_V4-4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29653562

>>29561247
Was bored and decided to add more shit to the iceberg. Browsed some of the /jp/ archives and investigated some of the more obscure stuff in the MEGA link. I spent quite a bit of time pondering as well, so I was able to remember a few other things as well. I'll probably wait for the next arc of Higurashi Gou to pass until I update the iceberg again, and even then, I can't guarantee I'll have gathered enough information to justify updating the iceberg.
>But anon, isn't it getting a bit big?
Yes, and I have no plans of stopping. This iceberg will expand until I have consumed every last bit of media written by Ryukishi and have seen the theories of every anon on this site. But I think I've hit a good point where I can stop for now. Enjoy anons.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action