[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 186 KB, 782x725, princess-waltz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2946555 No.2946555 [Reply] [Original]

...so, /jp/,
What the fuck am I playing? It started off as a normal VN, japanese school life and whatnot, oh boy, a transfer student, what kind of wacky shenanigans are going to happen. And then it gets to a Sailor Moon-like transformation sequence, which kinda surprised me a bit.

Then Suzushiro is introduced. I am pleased. And the moments before, at the gym, that was entertaining. But once again, there's yet another magical girl transformation sequence. I thought this was an ample supply of moe lolis and fap.

TL;DR Please tell me there's enough good stuff later on that makes up for the magical girl bullshit. I did not get this to play fucking Sailor Moon.

>> No.2946571

You should inform yourself b4 playing.

>Suzushiro
Terrible character aka homo eyebro

Personally I didn't really like the game, though the gameplay elemets were alright, and Lun Lun appearences could soothe the somewhat pretty generic game. Dunno why I didn't like it and stopped after a little while within ch2.
Chris was just annoying and I couldn't connect to the plot, that has something from everything but nothing that stands out.

>> No.2946613

>>2946571
So do I just quit while I'm ahead? Well fuck, then. What's another VN to try out then?

>> No.2946648

this is no sailor moon since you kinda choose witch only you wanna fight with ?*

but the endong ..the ending ... even the drama cds managed to fuck the ending ...

>> No.2946670

lol enjoy your shoujo game

>> No.2946705

I don't like Yugioh.

>> No.2946716

keep goin

>> No.2946724

MOSHI MOSHI ANEYO

>> No.2946740

Possibly one of the worst visual novels i've ever read. The card battle system is so shitty and unnecessary.

>> No.2946758

Come to the best site on the Internet: http://www..ÄnönTälk.cöm/
>fhdsy fdfjddbiol inkc u ddfhcogo

>> No.2946837

>>2946613
That's like your decision. The princesses were the least negative part and I liked the transformations, but Chris was a faggot. Period.

I thought the game would focus more on the interactions between the characters and school with a FSN theme parody underlying. But what I got wasn't really like that, dunno it felt generic and bland, something from everything but without standing out or to wake your interest. And again, Chris was a faggot.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action