[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 78 KB, 300x233, frog198.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2938074 No.2938074 [Reply] [Original]

Frog cried herself to sleep that night. "WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME. I'M JUST A TEEN GOING THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL. I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH."
Not ONLY did she have to finish her midterm, she had to win over the hottest guy in school who JUST MIGHT be a vampire.
Frog woke up 20 minutes late. "DAMN!" she yelled, "my stupid jew of a mother didn't wake me up on time."
Frog went into turbo mode and got dressed as fast as lightning.
"No time to brush my teeth this morning, eff!!"
Frog hopped out the door and said "THANKS ALOT, MOM!" as loud as her voice could project it.
She made it JUST IN TIME for the school bus. "Thank nyx i got here in time."
She was searching the bus looking for an open seat. "OH NO." she saw Lucifer had the only open seat next to him.
She shyly sat next to him.
Lucifer greeted her with THE MOST HOTTEST smile frog could imagine.
Frog blushed and said hi back.
Lucifer asked if she did her chemistry homework.
Frog fumbled over her words. what she meant to say was "yeah, did you?" but what what she sputtered out was "I'd like to stick my chemistry homework up your ass and rape the shit out of you."
Lucifer had the most baffled look on his face and he started to say "what the he--"
when he was cut off by Frog frantically say "HAHAHa JOKES, RIGHT? YOU LIKE THEM?HAHA IT WAS A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAH"
The whole bus was quiet.
They were silent for the rest of the bus ride.

Frog sure thought she made an ass of herself today. "shitshitshit" she muttered to herself walking down the hall.

>> No.2938078

Reported

>> No.2938084
File: 67 KB, 557x392, 1229938036691.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2938099

This is a real VN made in Ren'Py, I presume?

Sad.

>> No.2938102
File: 22 KB, 482x524, yukkuricirnoface.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2938074

>> No.2938110

>>2938102
Cool bump

>> No.2938123

>>2938074
He whispers in her ear and as the words float in she feels like she's in complete ecstasy.
The words dance in her ear. They were the best words she was heard all day.

"I'd like you to come to my party tonight."
He slips the purple folded paper into her sweaty palms.

Sure, she didn't like Will, but right now he sounded like a siren teasing a sailor with her sweet melodies.

"uh. um yeah. er. Thaaaaanksssss" frog manages to let out

Will walks away with a grin. And Frog jumps up and down in excitement.
"What's up with you, i thought you didn't like him? i thought you'd like him in the arctics? a little change of heart, eh?" said foxy

Frog said nothing and let out a little squeal followed by the sound of 1,000 water balloons hitting the floor all at once.

Frog and Foxy were standing there in shock in an ocean of frogs urine.

"I.. I UM.. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO GO.. I. ERM. I......" frog said looking into foxy's eyes with the most helpless look in her eyes, that were just asking for foxy to believe her.
"Don't worry, i got you covered, i have pants in my gym bag, here" Foxy hands Frog spandex pants to her. "One size fits most" finishes foxy with a wink.
Frog runs like hell for the bathroom crying.

"Did dat gurl jus piss hurself????" a chubby colored boy from across the hall asks
"erm. yeah." Foxy says softly, embarrased for her friend
"HOLY FUKKIN SHIT. DATS THE FUNNIEST FUKKIN SHIT I SAW ALL DAY. AHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughs as walks down the hall until his voice is trailed off by the sound of the bell.

"DAMN! LATE FOR TRIG! ohhhh Ms. Nighay Ter is gonna kill me!" said foxy before she bolted to class.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action