[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 123 KB, 450x450, 1247381912834.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2928995 No.2928995 [Reply] [Original]

Your high school years are now an eroge /jp/, tell me the synopsis and memorable scenes.

>> No.2929002

There is no ero.

>> No.2929010

>>2929002
That pretty much sums it up.

>> No.2929012

Duke Nukem 3d.

>> No.2929011

>>2928995

The Bad End is the True End

>> No.2929019

manly picnic end

>> No.2929022

I was bullied and then bad ending.

>> No.2929028

The only route I ever saw was the one where you spend all your time at home, alone on the internet.

>> No.2929030

no, why would you take something from /a/

it is a cesspool

>> No.2929031

I got a bad end and instead of going back to the title screen it just kept going

What the fuck is wrong with this game?

>> No.2929035

Everyone else was getting some while I hung out with the gamer crowd playing LAN games all the time.

I tried to get a girlfriend, but got disillusioned halfway, I got her event up to her being my date on prom night, but at the final choice, I ran instead of kissing her under the night sky. Locked out of the route I wanted, spent the remaining time playing games.

>> No.2929036

All the girls you think genuinely like you end up being sluts

and even then you still don't get any ;_;

>> No.2929038

So you don't ever talk. At all. Ever. You spend everyday avoiding other people and eating outside by yourself no matter how freezing it may be outside, because there isn't enough room in the cafeteria unless you sit next to a group of people you don't know. One day you're eating lunch outside and as you stand up to take your tray to the trash a strong gale blows it, along with all of the syrup from that pear, in your crotch area. As this is happening some spic is laughing and pointing at you and yelling random insults.

You spend the rest of the day looking like you pissed your pants and then you go home and spend the rest of your day playing videogames and crying yourself to sleep.

The End

>> No.2929040

It's like i'm really on /a/

>> No.2929042

Repost from /a/.

>> No.2929045

I really liked this girl, but I was to go to a boys only selective entry school (because of my massive superhuman brain) starting year 9.

Tried to confess, got shot down, BAWWWW'd.

Then year 9-12 was awesome time with bros watching animu, playing CS and shit.

I was the vice-president of the anime club, I was responsible for writing the weekly newsletters. Appreantly my humour was a hit amoung the girls in the animu club of our sister schoo, and a few of them were collecting my newsletters. Too bad I never got to meet any of them.

>> No.2929051

I live a happy life, get a few girlfriends, have fun, then it turns upside down and I get a bad end, drop out, and become a NEET for the next four years.

>> No.2929050

True End: playing SSBM on prom night with best friends who also didn't go to prom

>> No.2929060

But I'm still in highschool.

(・ω・)

>> No.2929063

>>2929030
>>2929040
>>2929042
how would you know it's from /a/ unless you post there too so don't act all cool like and say /a/ is shit if you also go there

>>2929045
>Tried to confess, got shot down, BAWWWW'd.
confessed to a boy??

>> No.2929068

You go through four years of high school without friends but not caring because while you can't really connect to anyone else in your class, you don't see any reason why you should or would even want to connect. You spend those four years studying and sitting in your room reading, playing video games and masturbating.

>> No.2929073

>>2929063
>so don't act all cool like and say /a/ is shit if you also go there

I don't, and it is shit. I just post shitty threads to troll from time to time and then head back out again.

>> No.2929075

Everyone copied my homework and got pissed at me when I didn't do it the night beforehand. I asked a girl out to the prom (she was nothing special but even I didn't want to be that guy who didn't go to the prom) and she said yes but then canceled it so she could go with some kid who was mentally retarded.

>> No.2929076

I went to an all boy high school.

So uh... I guess I'd have more fangirls than I do now. And my hair would probably be longer, I'd be more in shape, be more in touch with my feelings and sexuality (toward other men).

It would kind of suck.

>> No.2929078

>>2929063
I go there for actual anime discussion (which obviously rarely occurs so I mostly just lurk for a while), not shitty threads that you seem to like to bring over here. Go fuck yourself

>> No.2929080

High School was all about suppressing powerlevels I think.

>> No.2929082

>>2929078
>I go there for actual anime discussion

teehee

>> No.2929092

>I go there for actual anime discussion

Do you know how ridiculous this is. /a/ is a constant 5 posts Thread spammage. Even if you don't pay attention to all the Naruto/Bleach Threads there are no real good or funny discussions possible anymore.
It was a horrible place last year, but now it is worse than CR.

>> No.2929099

>Your high school years are now an visual novel /jp/, tell me the about the single path that lead you to be alone the rest of your life.

>> No.2929112

[ ] Talk to her
[x] Play chess with teacher

Chess end motherfuckers.

>> No.2929117

>>2929092
/a/ is /b/ two years ago

I left /b/ two years ago

>> No.2929122

Nobody likes me, but I never liked any of them in the first place and never desired friendship.

I am happy spending my time alone.

GOOD END

>> No.2929126

Yuri VN with only one route and nothing but bad ends.

>> No.2929132

>>2929080

Pretty much, had to pretend I was interested in Madden and Halo in order to not be branded an outcast.

>> No.2929140

>>2929002
>>2929011
>>2929022
>>2929028
>>2929031
>>2929038

These. Accurate. Also, OP's image.

>> No.2929141

>>2928995
You do pretty well in school, play some games, have some fun on the internet. No sex or romance, but that's okay because you're an asexual. You graduate and go to university.

Good end.

>> No.2929142

I'm guessing /jp/ high school VN will have no options at all to talk to girls, probably just "stare at her face" "stare at her gazongas" "stare somewhere else" "leave" options. Unless girl was grouped with the protagonist for a project.

>> No.2929185

"i went to school and hated it"

>> No.2929277

Starts off with me being a dork but having middling academics. I knew I could do better but I was too lazy. During the summer between 10th and 11th grade worked out and thinned out and started doing wierd manly stuff in school like lifting football/soccer endposts off the ground and lifting up fences/ bending metal bars just for the heck of it cause so much testosterone was in my body.

Got elected to class president on my last 2 years in highschool and proceeded to keep my retard classmates in line (no one flunked) by kicking the hell outta em if they didn't submit requirements.

Last year was the best year cause the homeroom teacher was a closet drunkard and could not be bothered to ascend 4 flights of stairs to get to our classroom so everything even some administrative work was handled by me. Still managed to kick ass and terrorized my most hated teachers at the same time while keeping a good profile.

>> No.2929283

>>2929277
I call bullshit.

>> No.2929294

>>2929283
HS was before I discovered 4chan. Now all I do in my free time is stalk lolis and go on 4chan.

>> No.2929303

>Start game.
>Fail at opening any plot/girl progression flag.
>???
>Normal end.
>Thanks for playing!

>> No.2929313

>>>/a/22967503

>Copy-pasta from some writefag in /a/. He was pretty good though.

"We'll infer from the text that it's what David actually wants..."

This teacher is boring. Disappear. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher. This teacher.

Yawning quietly to myself, look around the walls of the confined English III classroom. Since this school only has one floor excluding the basement, they haven't put any windows at all.

It felt more like a prison then a school, to be honest. And while I had a few friends, they weren't going to be people I would talk about 30 years from now as "great buddies of my lifetime". The brutal truth is, that highschool is all a sham. You can get into as many as relationships as you can, claim to "fall in love", and make as many as bonds with people as you can. It'll crumble in 4 years, so there's no point into it.

>> No.2929315

>>2929313
And that's the mentality that drives people to think me as: "Oh, him? Isn't he that loner? He's not really that creepy, but he should really talk to someone more often."

Thus, for 3 years my highschool life has been the same. Pay attention or pretend to in class, go home, finish what I need to do, and kill the remainder of time with whatever I please. People can have the same interests as I can, but I don't want to go into THAT croud, especially that God-forsaken Anime "Club". I mentally shudder.

Overall, I could tell you without hesitation I'm just an average kid who has an interest in what classic "Otaku" would have, that being anime, video games. Although you really couldn't tell it from first impression, I wouldn't deny it if you had asked me. My business is my business.

So despite out of all of this, I have to ask myself : Why is this transfer girl that just came into a few weeks ago grabbing my attention?

>> No.2929317

>>2929315
Sure, she's attractive, and I hear her personality and integrity are intact, but I could say that about all of the school idols.

Oh... Right...

She has the SOS-Brigade logo on the back of her shirt. No one else seems to notice, and she seems contempt on that.

It frustrates me beyond belief, but I don't know why. Any further thought is cut off by the bell, the various seats are vacated and people scurry on to their next class.

Backpack slung across my shoulder, I would normally lazily drag along to Calc/Trig, but something caught my mind. Something else drove me, and despite my protest, my body kept on moving, and it abruptly stopped.

My eyes were focused onto the logo of the SOS-Brigade logo of the girl's shirt. My vocal cords seemed to vibrate of their own accord.

"You know, it's not like there are aliens, time travelers, or espers in this school."

It came out quietly. I don't even know if I heard it correctly. Everyone else seemed to not notice, but I knew the she heard, she stood frozen, still facing her locker.

I was oddly satisfied, and I walked to my math class.

>> No.2929318

There sure are a lot of /a/ people here lately.

>> No.2929320

>>2929317
The next hours following that moment were different then anything I could've ever have experience or expected. I don't know why, I was completely exhilarated, adrenaline sprinted through my veins as I struggled to pay attention in my class over what had just happend.

It was like that for the next few days in school. The classes I had with her, my eyes were fixed onto the whiteboard and my ears were attuned to the lecture. But nothing registered, my mind was completely into the single idea:

She's looking at me right now.

I maintained my composure, but I struggled to remain in my seat. The urge to jump up, walk over to her, and barrage her with a plethera of questions was unimaginable, and it was like being suffocated.

That evening, I browsed through 8chan's Anime board, but even then I couldn't bring myself to pay attention. And the same sensation came to me. My body moved on it's own, my mind had thought on it's own, and despite every urge to stop myself, I walked over to my closet and pulled out a single white T-Shirt with the Gurren-Dan emblem embedded onto the back of it.

>> No.2929324

>>2929320
I got out of my car at roughly 7:15 that morning in the student parking lot. Oddly enough, regret and anxiety plagued my mind. Why had I decided to wear this shirt that was used for a Con attendence? Why did I even wear it?

But it was perfectly obvious why I wore that shirt, it was because I wanted her to notice, and I wanted her to do the same as I had done to her. Come up to me and approach me, make a remark about the clothes I was wearing.

My heartbeats were like mortar shells hitting the ground. I could count how many beats it took for me to get to a class, how many it took for a class to progress. Then, that faithful English III bell had rung, I found myself sitting in my seat, Gurren-Dan emblem revealed to everyone behind me. The same sensation rushed to me, the room's walls seemed to sneer at me, the lights were beaming down on me, I could feel my temperature rising.

She's... Looking at me again.

>> No.2929326

>>2929324
And for 55 minutes, I stood calm in my chair, but every time I picked my pencil up to write notes, they trembled. I was unsatisfied with myself, why was I so worked up about some girl in highschool? Furthermore, why wasn't she going to say anything about it?

The bell had rang a minute ago, I kept on sitting there, partially in disbelief, rest on disappointment, oddly enough. I was so confused with myself. It was thanks to the teacher that I was able to pick myself up and head to my locker to get the books I had forgotten to grab for my Calc/Trig class.

I laughed at myself internally, as well as slightly chuckling at myself in the hallway. Of course she wouldn't say anything, I'm just a loner who sits in class and has no place on the social hierchy. There was no need to be upset about her not approaching me after my "attempt" at getting her attention. I was right all along, there's no point in trying right now.

I came across to face my locker, and I stared at it, and twisted the dial. As the metal locker whined as I opened it, I heard a bubbly, cheerful voice laced with curiosity.

"You know... It's not like we're underground, digging to expand a village or anything."

I stood paralyzed, and after what had seemed like seconds turning into hours, I had turned around slowly.

There she was. Slightly bending down, face smiling. Her green eyes pierced my own. Her hair was neatly against her back, it was undoubtable that she was wearing the SOS-Brigade shirt again.

I stood there for a long time, my heart ceased to beat.

>> No.2929341

Keep your shit in /a/, faggot.

>> No.2929343

>>2928995
School was dull and boring (a cat could graduate from that school), I dropped out... the end. Nothing memorable or erotic ever happened.

>> No.2929346

No one on /jp/ got laid in high school, therefore such a VN would suck.

>> No.2929347

Gay sex, lots of it.

>> No.2929359

There's only one end where someone doesn't die (aka bad end) and that end is barely good enough to be called a normal end. Have fun anon.

>> No.2929366

Playing chess with your bros and reading books.

>> No.2929377

>>2929326

>SoS
>High school

youngfag...

>> No.2929386

>>2928995
During my high school years I sat next to seemingly beautiful girl who for some reason never really talked to people.
It continued like that for the most of the time and she kind of only took care of her own business without socializing with anyone else.
The big thing happened during my last high school year, were she actually approached me spoke to me for the first. Naturally I was shocked, not because she spoke to, but basically because she spoke to anyone from school at all on her own accord.
She had heard some good rumors about me regarding my grades and family and what I do on my free time.
Even though I knew about the rumors myself, it surprised me a bit that she knew all of them so well.
We had a nice little chat and I explained to her that the rumors about me were actually pretty accurate and true.
She laughed quite a few times because a few of the rumors were actually quite funny.
After that incident she actually started to talk to me on a regular basis when in school.
But then one day I noticed that she wasn't in school. I found it strange since she usually never was sick, so I started to ask people if they knew something. It didn't really helped much since no one really knew anything about her at all and thus her absence remained a mystery.

>> No.2929390

>>2929386
When lunch arrived I decided to take my own lunch (I made my own lunches because if I did that I could eat what I wanted and choose where I wanted to eat it.) and climb the hill next to school to have my lunch there since I found the place to be a nice place to spend your time considering the view I gained up there.
It happens that I encounter my younger brother while eating lunch on the hill since he attends the same school even though he is a year younger than me.
I met him that day as well and he started talking about this new girl who he had taking a liking to. And when he was done talking about himself he suddenly said
"Oh yeah right, you have a girlfriend yourself now, don't you?"
which somewhat caught me off guard since I didn't really have a close relationship with any girl at all.
This somewhat surprised my brother and he explained that the rumor was that a beautiful girl from my class who never spoke to anyone had become my girlfriend.
That made me think a little, and it appeared to me that it must look like that from the outside since I am the only one she ever talks to.

>> No.2929391

>>2929390
I explained to him however that our relationship was actually quite shallow were I didn't really know anything about her and her family and since we never met outside of school.
It was first then I thought of the fact that I didn’t really know anything about her while she now actually knew lots of stuff about me.
Then I became somewhat worried because she wasn't in school which wasn't like her.
So I left my brother and looked up her cell phone number from the school archives.
And called her to ask her how she was since I figured that even though our relationship weren't that close we certainly weren't strangers anymore.
I called her and when she picked up she was crying. It appeared that she was in the hospital and that her brother was hurt.
Her brother were apparently a teacher at some university and a student had somewhat raged when he had given him a failing grade, so he beat him up.
Her brother weren't hurt that badly and he was going to be ok if he just took it easy for a while and the student who did it had already been arrested.
She was a bit happy that I called so that she could talk things over with someone and she actually suggested that we should meet on the hill were I usually eat lunch.

>> No.2929395

I hardly remember school at all, and I'm only nineteen years old now. I'm impressed now that I ever managed to even get out of bed in time for school each morning. But really all I managed to accomplish was to assemble my work and iPod. People knew who I was, and what I was about. And they were all the same to me, so our mutual respect for each others boundaries were rarely breached. I was exceptionally smart, but increasingly apathetic to the whole learning experience. As far as I was concerned, Canadian history and intermediate biology were non-applicable in my lifestyle, and remembering this now I wonder how I ever retained enough of the information to pass tests and such.

Bells rang, halls filled, chatter all around me but I would sift through the crowd with my chin up, I always enjoyed watching people, but when they would acknowledge me I would politely find a way out of their interests. I don't know why I thought I was better than everyone else, but I knew it was true so I carried on until the next confrontation would make me think about it again.

>> No.2929398

>>2929391
While I had classes left to attend I felt that I could ditch them this time since I was doing well in school anyway.
There we met and we talked all about herself and about her family and so on. After we had talked for a while she said that she was thankful that I had listened to her and then she said that she should be going.
The next day she arrived to school early and was as happy as ever. We talked about lots of things and we had lunch together. When school ended we said goodbye and we parted. After a few minutes walk I figured
"The heck, I might as well walk her home and I might even meet her family or something"
So I started running back. I kept on running but I never found her which I found strange since I knew that she couldn't have gotten far, so I started to look around a bit.

>> No.2929401

>>2929398
Then this happened.
I found her cornered in an alley a few blocks away together with three boys around our age. When I arrived one of the boys turned around and said that I should leave or he would beat me up. I ignored him and asked them what they were doing. He said that they were going beat her up and rape her because she had gotten his brother arrested. I didn't know who they were but that made me rage. While I did have good physique I didn't think that I could take on three people myself, but I figured that if I beat up one of them badly enough the others were going to flee the scene and I betted it all on that.
As soon as they made a move closer to her I rushed forward and punched the guy as hard as I could but apparently, it wasn't fast enough.
He had laid a punch right on her face and she screamed. I don't really remember the details here since it all happened so fast and I got quite a lot of beatings to my head. I do remember beating up the guy quite badly and I believe I broke one of his arms or something.
In the end, I was right and after I had severely beaten one of them they all fled the scene rather quick. Somehow I managed to get through the fight and still being able to stand so I guess that it wasn't that bad.

>> No.2929405

>>2929401
When the incident was over neither of us wanted our parents to see us beaten up so we decided to once again meet up on the hill and rest for a bit. After we had arrived we talked for a bit but we mostly rested and just laid down. After a while we had built enough courage to explain things as they were to our parents and we both went to our homes and we called the police and got the boys arrested.

Now this is probably the point were I could have deepened our relationship even further but I decided to focus on school and I aced high school and got into the university of my choice.
I moved closer to my university and she moved closer to hers and I have never heard of her again.

And thus such a VN wouldn't have any ero content.

>> No.2929413

>>2929405

That's a horrible story bro

>> No.2929416

Yume Nikki... well the drug parts

>> No.2929423

>>2929386
>>2929390
>>2929391
>>2929398
>>2929401
>>2929405
Somewhat based on a true story, somewhat fabricated

>> No.2929425

>>2929395

I had many interests and passions, most of them social however and I was an inherently personal individual. I'm a musician, now and always. Of course, being an audiophile snob it was unheard of to find someone who could relate. Occasionally I'd play on an old piano in the northern court of the school. It was slightly out of tune. I'd draw a crowd, finish big, and smile softly as people would compliment me. It felt good to be appreciated, but I always wished they'd keep their questions to themselves and enjoy the performance.

This carried on for weeks, which turned into semesters, and eventually the entirety of my high school experience. There was never a single class that interested me. Now, however, in my post-secondary pursuits I still abhor the tests, deadlines, time frames, and social setting but at least I've learned to quantize midi data, or about Ivan the Terrible lighting a few thousand poor on fire when they discovered bales of hay instead of tables of food.

So persevere kids, the choice is yours after you graduate the joke that is public education. Or drop out, you still make the world go round in one way or another.

>> No.2929428

>>2929405

Sounds like a pretty solid True End right there.

>> No.2929436

>>2929425

You sound a bit like me but more insecure.

>> No.2929438

[x] Genuflect

>> No.2929442
File: 36 KB, 640x480, 1245625784320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The VN would be one long series of incidents where certain girls are seemingly interested and pursuing the protagonist but he's oblivious to this.

All choices regarding girls should lead to the protagonist distancing himself from them or outright ignoring them.

Certain moments he will actually seem to realize what is going on, only to think, "Well, she wouldn't like me anyway." despite the fact that the girl in question is currently sitting on his lap. Regardless of choice taken by the player, he will distance himself from her.

The choices are an important part, the game should appear to give you many options that would lead to the protagonist taking action. Only for the protagonist to momentarily respond to the idea before deciding against it and pursuing his normal behavior.

>> No.2929455

There were a few choices into a couple of heroine's routes, but I always went for the Bro route

>> No.2929485
File: 36 KB, 604x636, japanese cop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Non-worksafe image, reported.

>> No.2929499

Nothing memorable happened during my high-school years. ;_;

>> No.2929505

Aeka route IRL for me.

>> No.2929507
File: 83 KB, 1024x768, lolworksafe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2929485
No tits, no vagoo, no penis.

Worksafe

>> No.2929510
File: 49 KB, 640x480, Fate_Stay_Night_Realta_Nua_038.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Since I suppressed my geek in high school and only became a weeaboo/ hikikomori after my divorce, my high school eroge would be:
Wake up in the morning. do a line to wash away sleepiness. Smoke a bowl or two to mellow out enough so that I'm not jittery and biting my nails. grab a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of pepsi from the fridge, and a coulpe decks of smokes from my room.

On the way to school, add a little whiskey to the pepsi and drink. As the day goes on, I'll be drinking more and adding more. If I'm lucky, by lunchtime I'll be catatonic, but before that, I sell cigarettes at extortionate rates to dumb saps that can't buy their own. Later I'll buy and resell more booze, drugs and smokes. in between classes, I'm across the street with the rest of the smokers and debating whether to skip and go shoplift, skip and go do some drugs, skip and go fuck some broad, or go to class and drink. I will often find plain jane girls, convince them to get fucked up with me, take advantage of them, and then dump them. Over the course of two school years I took sixty-four cherries by pursuing the plain jane field.

>> No.2929516

>>2929510
>sixty-four
My bullshit detector is going nuts

>> No.2929527

Spend four years never telling the girl you love how you feel about her, content with just being friends.

Finally tell her.

Girl distances herself from you.

Girl starts dating who you thought was one of your best friends.

Misogyny end.

>> No.2929533

>>2929527
You know, this is very similar to something that happened to me, but it happened when I was a little kid. I learned early on that they're all bitches.

>> No.2929541

you break up with the main heroine and never get over her despite never having an H-scene with her and you also miss every other route opportunity along the way

>> No.2929573

>>2929527
Or "Nice Guy" end.

4 years is a lot, it's sad that so much time was wasted ;_;

>> No.2929594

Everything is boring...

Everyday is a waste of time...

Why did I even bother going there?

>> No.2929606

Go to high school, meet nerds.

Distance self from nerds, get in with Alpha crowd.. Realise have no desire to use drugs, feel left out. Secretly speak to nerds.

Further relationship points with cute girls, but don't obtain enough with any one female to start dating.

Friends with everyone end.

>> No.2929619

>>2929527
Hey, at least you had the balls many of us didn't/never had. Sometimes girls pick up the slack when they she a guy get dumped.

>> No.2929627

>>2929619
Enjoy your used goods then.

>> No.2929639

>>2929627
Better than no goods.

>> No.2929670

My most memorable scene is still the one where the girl I have a crush on tells me "We are doing a project about love here. Is there anyone you have a crush on or like?" to which I answered "Yea, I think so" and she jokingly fills in "Oh, who? Tell us!" at which point I manly say "I don't want to".

Best opportunity in my life and I blew it.

>> No.2929688

>>2929670
wat? You did the right thing, dirty bitch wanted to start new chatters()

>> No.2929691

>>2929639
Please leave this board and gb2/r9k/b/

>> No.2929750

You're the funny clown-kid weird-in-a-likable-way every class has.

Got together with a hot friend you liked, with her going out with the school alpha male like a week later. Realizing two days after that she did it probably out of pity/sense of debt since you gave her a silver bracelet and lots of attention.

Change schools, never see her again.

Starting to be left out of the group and avoided because being funny wasn't enough anymore, you had to be cool and hardcore. You don't start smoking because you don't see the point. You're constantly made fun of by the jocks.

Down-spiraling depression and bleak view of life.

Almost went into coma after drinking too much on a school trip, scared teacher and mom to death probably, felt worse than shit and never heard the end of it while in school.

Become a bitter nerd who needs secret clubs to feel special.

Major in japanese.

Bittersweet end: a dear grandfather dies, realize importance of life, stop giving a shit about others, start self-improvement all over again. I'm still stuck with a useless major and a fetish for secret clubs though.

>> No.2929784

>>2929750
can I join this secret club?

>> No.2929792

>>2929750
We can... we can form our own secret club right here you know...

>> No.2929853

>>2929639
I don't think so.

>> No.2929865

>>2929750
>secret clubs
What?

>> No.2929873

>>2929865
Spamming the board with shitty caps, screenshot and memes and trolling everyone else, just like the nekofags are doing

>> No.2929876

>>2929784
>>2929792
I thought /jp/ was our secret club?
>>2929865
you know, elitism, call it what you want. Being in a large group and set up a subgroup of likeminded people.

>> No.2929881

>>2929873
no, that's just shit. I like proper discussion, not mindless retardation.

>> No.2929892

Blowjob during lunch break, fuck yeah.

Also, there is a huge spider in my room, I've never been this scared in my entire life. ;_;

>> No.2929983

You are a being who gets pleasure from being pitied and making people frustrated/confused about why you, a very smart, handsome, funny, friendly guy is always so miserable. Several girls( and boys) approach you and call out your name but you pretend you don't hear them. Your good friends tell you "Hey, that girl over there wants to talk to you." but you pay no mind. Several guys tell you "Hey, this girl would like it if you talked more." You ignore them. You spend the rest of your days like Shinji Ikari, starting at your cum-soaked hand wondering what the fuck is wrong with you.

You are depressed because this world is really so empty and simple. Characters you saw in video games and anime don't exist. There is never a time in your life where you discover you had a hidden power and became the center of attention. All your childhood heroes, from Jesus to Santa Claus, are made up. All the adults are constantly divorcing and hating each other. Love a also made up. Fuck it, I don't need anyone, not friends, not lovers, not fuck buddies, NO ONE.

>> No.2929994
File: 41 KB, 378x359, 1231545624099.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2929983
Fascinating.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action