[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 29 KB, 325x437, behead.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
283 No.283 [Reply] [Original]

he Nanking Massacre remains one of the most inhuman and horrifying crimes ever committed in the human civilization history. But despite the irrefutable evidence, since the end of the Second World War, especially in the recent years, some Japanese, including a few high-ranking government officers and so-called "historians", have denied the occurrence of the Nanking Massacre in public and tried to whitewash the atrocities that the Japanese army brought to China.

JAPAN SUCKS AND IS INFERIOR MONKEY. COREA IS THE TIGER OF ASIA AND WILL DESTROY NIPS!

>> No.358
File: 166 KB, 449x600, 1193432042910.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Corea shoule watch out for Tokyo Kid

>> No.308

every developed country has some massacre or attempted genocide(only a few succeeded tho - my home being one more's the pity) in its history - its like a graduation badge as a real place.

>> No.310

COREA IS PIG DISGUSTING

>> No.301

Corea looks like a rabbit :3

Japan just looks like.....a reversed California.

>> No.315

Don't be surprised (like me) when your JAPANESE spouse & in-laws rape your children while living in JAPAN!

Committing INCEST is a normal way of life in JAPAN.

There are NO laws against INCEST in JAPAN.

JAPAN? is #1 in the world for giving births to babies with deformity, retardation, & illness due to countless incests.

Werner Syndrome is a permaturing aging disease.

It's inheritated.

Its cause is INCEST.

Over 80% of the people on earth with this disease are JAPANESE.

>> No.318

>>308
Korea doesn't and is more developed than Japan. It's therefore better.

>> No.320

in b4 shitstorm:
including, but not limited to,
racism, ad hominem attacks, sweeping generalizations, erroneous historical observations, general furfaggotry, et cetera.

>> No.327

ITT: FAKE OF NANJING.

Suck it, chinks.

>> No.330

>he Nanking Massacre
Take this copypasta back to the chef, throw it in their face and then commit seppuku for serving it to me.

>> No.335

Should I have expected shit like this to be on this board? Afraid so.
Next topic.

>> No.338

Yeah, like China is much better.

>> No.343

I love reading about the Japanese Units in China during WWII. They make Auschwitz look like Disneyland.

>> No.356

>every developed country has some massacre or attempted genocide(only a few succeeded tho - my home being one more's the pity) in its history - its like a graduation badge as a real place.

As a political science major with a broad knowledge of history, I must agree with this. Every country messes up and does something like Nanjing at some point.

os, it's NanJING not NanKING. Nan = "south," jing = "capital," hence Nanjing is literally "the southern capital." You don't call the northern capital "Beiking," do you? No. So don't call Nanjing "Nanking."

/rage

>> No.367

Look at all the weeaboo's trying to ignore bad things about their favorite country.

>> No.371

日本は反省しる!

>> No.374

>>318
you North or South Korean, brah?
doesn't really matter what the answer is, that's your fucking genocide right there.

>> No.380

>>367
Killing chinks and gooks != a bad thing.

>> No.387

日本最高!

>> No.398

>>356
Corea doesn't have atrocity so it's better than Nipland.

>> No.398,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>308
also: history is written by the winners, so they usually exaggerate the stories regarding their enemies while downplaying their own faults

>> No.398,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>398,1
Why are you reading 11 year old posts you friggin nerd

>> No.398,3 [INTERNAL] 

Because why not, desu?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action