[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 202 KB, 618x780, 1206153224451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
282412 No.282412 [Reply] [Original]

Eirin... Eirin raped me last night.

I was talking with Reisen when Eirin busted the door open with her fully erect cock pointed at me. She then took off her hat and ran towards me, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted her huge cock into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for her to stop, but she wouldn't. I became so red in the face and I think she was thrusting so hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of Eirin penis (I think it was urine, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), she got off me and put her hat back on. She looked over towards me and said "I'm borrowing some carrots" before she took off. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to talking with Reisen.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Eirin would do that again.

>> No.282417

>her fully erect cock

>> No.282435

>>282417
Special medicine that grows a fully erect cock

>> No.282425

I see

>> No.282430

>>282417
[ ] Eirin's new drug.
[ ] Yukari is messing with borders again.
[ ] Magic

Pick one.

>> No.282437

>>282435 [X] Eirin's new drug.

>> No.282440

>>282430
[X] Eirin's new drug.

>> No.282441

>>282412
>her
>cock
this isnt possible unless your talking about a rooser

>> No.282462

honestly this should be made into more than just that

>> No.282461
File: 415 KB, 600x800, 1206241016171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sikieiki... Sikieiki raped me last night.

I was taking a nap when Sikieiki busted the door open with her fully erect cock pointed at me. She then took off her hat and ran towards me, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted her huge cock into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for her to stop, but she wouldn't. I became so red in the face and I think she was thrusting so hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of Sikieiki's penis (I think it was urine, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), she got off me and put her hat back on. She looked over towards me and said "I'm judging some souls" before she took off. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to sleep.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Sikieiki would do that again.

>> No.282467
File: 229 KB, 666x472, 1206241060499.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I helped her remove her underwear, setting it aside, and tugging her gown up slightly, to leave her rear exposed, then, after a quick hand sanitizer application, I donned the latex gloves, and squeezed a dab of lubricant onto the tip of my right middle finger, since I'd be using my index finger to peel the suppository in a moment. With a calming word of warning ahead of time, I spread her cheeks gently, just enough to expose her anus, with my left hand, and shifted my right in to carefully rub the bead of lube over and into it, just a bit...she tensed up at first, gasping softly, and I paused, letting her adjust...

After about five seconds of her trying to instinctively 'squeeze me out', she finally started to relax, my murmered encouragement and praise for her courage perhaps helping, perhaps not, and I withdrew, reasoning from experience that it was better to get it out of the way now than while trying to actually insert the tablet. Patting her shoulder and telling her how well she was doing, I moved on to unwrap the foil from the tablet, and scrape away the bit of an edge the machine left on one side, while applying a light coating of the remaining lube from my middle finger to the 'top' of the tablet, pointed for easier insertion. Then I squeezed a more generous quantity onto my index finger's length, gripped the suppository between said index finger and thumb, and spread her cheeks again, letting her know to relax, as I placed the tip against her anus.

I shifted my left hand, now that my finger was ready and waiting, up to tug the glove off, and offer said hand to her...after a moment, she reached out to squeeze it with her own, and I told her that it'd be over in a few seconds. I began counting up from three, and as I finished, I pressed in, gently but firmly, and after a momentary resistance, slipped the tablet, and my finger, inside her.

>> No.282482

>>282441
[ ] Eirin's new drug.
[ ] Yukari is messing with borders again.
[ ] Magic

Pick one.

>> No.282473

>>282435
It has to start out soft, or you miss out on the foreplay.

>> No.282475
File: 158 KB, 500x600, 1206241098587.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She cried out as I entered her, mostly out of surprise, as it was a new experience for her, despite having had other entries in the past. Her hand squeezed mine almost painfully, as tightly as she could, her eyes squeezed shut when I looked up to her face to make sure she was all right...it wasn't an expression of serious pain, just of discomfort, so I continued, to try and get it over with as quickly as I could.

Sliding my finger in further, squeezed on all sides by impressive pressure and heat, I soon met some resistance as it reached her hardened stool. Sliding my finger around just a bit, to see if it could go any further, she groaned, trying to stifle herself without much success, her hips shifting uneasily, hand squeezing mine again. Realizing that attempting a deeper penetration wouldn't do much good, I relented, nudging the suppository away from my fingertip as I started to withdraw it, not lingering unduly, but not moving too fast, to avoid exacerbating the situation. Finally, as my finger slid out of her anus completely, a small wet sound accompanying it as she squeezed shut behind it, she moaned one last time, her hips shifting again on the bed, as I peeled the glove off as best I could, using my teeth on the wristline, and tossed it, with the other one, into her wastebasket.

>> No.282505
File: 75 KB, 600x466, 1206241266425.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yea i wouldn't mind if that bitch were judging me because she'd be all like you're going to hell for blah blah blah reasons and blah blah blah and i'd be all like yo you got a flat chest bitch and she'd be all like wut and while she's distracted bam falcon punch to the cunt and rape up the pooper all night yeaaaaa and she'd be all like screaming for help from that lazy bitch with the tits and i'd be like yo i raped that bitch too left her fuckin intestines full of jizz and an empty look in her eyes you ain't gettin' shit bitch and she'd be all crying and shit and i'd go on like yea so how you gonna send me to hell after i fill you up so much you grow tits full of my cum bitch you be squirtin that shit out you nipples while i party up in heaven and she'd just go bawwww until i slap the shit out of her so hard she gets knocked out so what the fuck you gonna do now yea

>> No.282513
File: 386 KB, 600x600, 1206241307712.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last night, Eirin and those two inabas made a lot of noise.

Lots of screaming and begging and moaning. The fuckers totally ruined the mood of my new h-game.

>> No.282519

>>282412
I recognize this copypasta, I made about 3 variations to it in the original thread

>> No.282526

oh god fap fap fap fap Eirin,Tewi and Reisen threesome

>> No.282532

>>282519
you would have wouldn't you, you lonely bitch

>> No.282558
File: 101 KB, 500x400, 1206241735699.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>282505
Shiki ;_;

>> No.282567

FAPPING LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR GIVES YOU BLISTERS

>> No.282575

Eirin... what you did was RAPE. You raped Tei!

>> No.282583

>>282575
It's okay,She didn't say no or fight back.

>> No.282605
File: 21 KB, 513x384, 1206242034056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>282513
There's nothing worse. Fuckers always wait until the climax to start making noise.

反省 しろよ!

>> No.282612
File: 103 KB, 600x720, 1206242056618.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>282575
HONK! HONK!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action