[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-06-09: Search is working again.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.28 MB, 1334x1678, 34146102078d3e28ff267a71b58ec6c1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2822152 No.2822152 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

In Melty Blood, Sion mentions Laplace. Laplace was an incredibly important astronomer and mathematician... And guess where he lived? Arcueil. Coincidence? I think not.

>> No.2822157

i think it is, actually

>> No.2822168

id like to know the storyline of mb but i dont want to have to play a fighting game or read a QUALITY manga to hear about it

>> No.2822180

>>2822168
You are inferior.

>> No.2822186

>>2822168
no story

>> No.2822212

>>2822180
to what?
>>2822186
i played some and there was a storyline between the fights but i dont like fighting games so i never finished it

>> No.2822214

Look at Len's eye.

>> No.2822225

>>2822186
... It has an extensive story mode with loads of possible routes.

>>2822157
Really? They have a character mention a real person and that real person lived in a town called Arcueil, a name almost identical to the unusual and distinctly un-Japanese name of Arcueid... And you think it's just chance? That's like if I wrote a story with the main character called Amerika and at one point mentioned Barack Obaba.... But it's just a coincidence.

This guy's famous. Even in anime, he gets mentioned a few times. For example, one of this theories is known as Laplace's Demon. That's the name of one of the antagonists in Rozen Maiden.

>> No.2822233

Oh god, why are Arc and Len dressed like sluts.

>> No.2822445

>>2822233
And Ciel. Look what it says on that badge on her skirt.

>> No.2822680

Wow, first time Ciel has actually looked attractive.

>> No.2822701

>>2822680
Ciel always looks attractive.

>> No.2822772

>>2822701
None of them look attractive in the official art. Arcueid looks like a fucking Avon lady, for example.

>> No.2822798
File: 116 KB, 478x1300, Ciel 37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2822798

>>2822680

Ciel is a fucking attractive woman, bro. Just the curry gags and sometimes DERP offical art ruined her and her image.

>> No.2822813

>>2822798
She only looks good without her glasses and when she's not being retarded.

>> No.2822837

>>2822813
>She only looks good when she's trying to kill you.
I agree.

>> No.2822845

>>2822798
She also has a shitty personality and is a Christ-fag

>> No.2822851
File: 47 KB, 500x500, 2903789.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2822851

>>2822813
>without her glasses
Sempai isn't sempai without her glasses. Also, you are retarded!

>> No.2822860

>>2822845

I quite liked her teasing personality. I know it was a front for her, but i liked it all the same. Much like I like Kohaku's falsely cheery personality.

Also, does she actually give a shit about the church and god? I thought she was only there as it was the easiest way she could find Roa again.

>> No.2822885

>>2822860
Being French and from a small town probably means she was a Christian.

>>2822851
I disagree, on all counts.

>> No.2822888

Ciel looks like a carpet muncher.

>> No.2822892
File: 83 KB, 486x968, 7b51c8006c60ea37b1d512cb11d1b191.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2822892

She's hot here. Actually, all the characters look way, way better in the CCC doujins than they do in the VNs.

>> No.2822908

>>2822845
Yes, but being a Christfag is different in the Nasuverse - all that spiritual shit is actually true there. It's not like Ciel sits at home, eating corn dogs and moaning about niggers all day long.

>> No.2822909
File: 23 KB, 373x444, 1200731617155-2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2822909

>>2822885
>I disagree, on all counts.
Well it does not matter whether you agree or not. Your personal opinion means nothing.

>> No.2822919

>>2822909
The same could be said of you as well, inferior being.

>> No.2822925

>>2822885
I wouldn't base it on reality too much. Not only do non-real things exist, people behave in the typical illogical anime way, have naturally occuring blue and purple hair and behave in a Japanese way even if they've only just arrived in the country (e.g. Sion blushing at the idea of calling Shiki by his first name when they first met - no one from outside of Asia would find that remotely weird).

>> No.2822932

>>2822909
Yeah go on trying to act like a normal person you lying bitch.

>> No.2822937

>>2822152
Did any of these Tsukihime comics get translated?

More covers plox.

>> No.2822971
File: 54 KB, 412x371, 1234886368564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2822971

>>2822919
>inferior being
Sorry but I don't think someone who uses a tripcode and names himself after an animu character who looks like a little girl to gain attention on the internet has the right to call me an inferior being.

>> No.2822985

>>2822168
This is a bit late, but - at least on the route I went - a girl called Sion shows up and gets Shiki to help her find this Dead Apostle that she refers to as Tatori or something. He doesn't actually exist per se, he just appears when enough people are desiring certain things. It's hard to explain (the game pulls a lot of it out of its ass) but it's like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man but only if most of Manhattan has to believe in him, not just Ray thinking of him.

Anyway, he's actually an ancestor of Sion. He bit her ages ago and she's delaying her transformation into a vampire by not drinking blood. Shiki thinks of certain things like Chaos, who appears (it's this Tatori guy but because he only "theoretically" exists, it's also sort of actually Chaos too.

Later he manifests as a powered-up Arcuied. Shiki kills him but, as Sion says, he'll appear again because he'll exist wherever the criteria are right, all Shiki did was remove him from the situation in his own town.

There's be a lot more to it than that, that's just one route. Like, it seems it's possible to actually ger Sion to turn into a vampire.

>> No.2822987

>>2822892
Speaking of CCC, does anyone know if they've done anything else recently aside from that one Geass doujin (which I still wish was translated).

>> No.2823003

>>2822971
>names himself after an animu character

>Index reaction image

Might you be from /a/?

>>2822168

It's more difficult to explain than you think.

>> No.2823024

>>2823003
I don't see how the two quotes are relaed to each other. If you are trying to imply that using animu trips is as bad as posting pictures of animu people (as a reaction to another post or whatever), then you are really stupid.

>> No.2823031
File: 136 KB, 646x512, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823031

>> No.2823043

>>2823024
As far as I know, there's no Melty Blood anime. What exactly are you referring to, then? Or do you just like making stupid comments for no reason?

>> No.2823063

>>2822987
http://www.crazyclover.com/dojin.htm

>> No.2823093

>>2823063
CCC has done Fruits Basket, Haruhi, and Geass doujins? Awesome!

>> No.2823098
File: 12 KB, 135x135, tripfaglookingsmug.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823098

>>2823024
>two people using subjectivity and bullshit to prove one is better than the other

>> No.2823104

>>2823043
I thought it's obvious that I mean japanese cartoon and game characters with 'animu people'. You should go learn some deductive reasoning because, as I already said, that was very obvious.

>> No.2823109
File: 146 KB, 600x516, 1fa08a17d4394b4ebb547d5139b312b9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823109

>>2823043

I am >>2823024's liege lord.

I am very sorry about >>2823024. He was a bold and brave knight, until one fateful day when a morningstar wielded by a vagrant smashed his helm open and broke his skull.

Being one of the few knights in my household, he cannot afford to leave my service, even though his wound has left him half-witted and unable to think or speak coherently.
Usually I have assigned his squires to take care of him, but it seems he has escaped and gotten access to my personal computer. Again, I apologize if he has caused you any sort of upset. You must excuse him.

>> No.2823120

Akiha > Hisui > Kohaku > Arcueid > Ciel

>> No.2823144

>>2823109
>/b/LACKUP to the rescue!
I totally didn't see that coming. Did he call you over AIM?

>> No.2823146
File: 61 KB, 750x600, objection.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823146

>>2823120
>>2823120
>>>putting Akiha at the top

>> No.2823149

.>>2823098
>kurosaki_ichigo.jpg

>> No.2823154
File: 513 KB, 700x507, Ichi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823154

>>2823149
You called?

>> No.2823162

>>2823146
What are you, some dyke who's into Ciel?

>> No.2823170

>>2823144
Okay, so you're not from /a/, but rather from /b/?

That's even worse. Go away.

>>2823146
And now we're getting shitty demotivators?

Endless June is tiring.

>> No.2823180

>>2823162
What? Are you some sort of housewife that wants to buy some fragrant Avon perfume from Arcueid?

>> No.2823189

>>2823162
Hisu>Kohaku>Arcrueid=Ciel>Sion=Satsuki>Len>>>>>>>>>>>Ak
iha

>> No.2823208

>>2823189
I have no idea what people like those pointless moeblobs. KAWAII! THEY HAVE KIMONOS AND ARE ALSO MEIDOS AND ALSO HAVE PINK HAIR DESU NE!! O_o;;;

>> No.2823210

>>2823208
>>>I didn't finish the game.
Well that's your problem.

>> No.2823217

>>2823208
>I'mma troll. Watch me frolic!

>>2823189
BAD FORM, OLD MAN.

>> No.2823226
File: 17 KB, 256x353, laughingelfman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823226

>>2823180
Fuck no, she's below everyone but Ciel.

>>2823189
> Ciel
> Above Akiha

>> No.2823227
File: 121 KB, 567x800, 5053e242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823227

Aoko looks on, amused by all this.

>> No.2823233

>>2823227
Aoko's a whore, though.
Like you.

>> No.2823235

>>2823170
So just because I visit other boards from time to time instead of shitposting in /jp/ 24/7 like you do it makes me (in this case) a /b/tard?
You make no sense. Stop trying to argue like you were some sort of smartass linguistic student. Because in the end it just backfires at you.

>> No.2823236

>>2823210
>>2823217
I'm talking about their appearance. Two generic maids, one smiles, the other doesn't. Excuse me if I manage to contain my excitement.

>> No.2823238

>>2823235

>IMMA /B/TARD DURP DURP DURP

cool story, bro!

>> No.2823249

>>2823226
It's basically because, appearance-wise, all the Tsukihime and Fate characters have this really generic sameface thing going on. The problem is, all Akiha has around that basic face template is boring hair and boring clothes. Nothing elevates her above the generic Tsuki/Fate face.

>> No.2823260

>>2823227
Face it, she just looks exactly the same as Akiha with her red hair, just in different clothes.

>> No.2823270

>>2823235
If you think this level of conversation is bordering on a "semantic argument", then I suggest you stop posting in /jp/ and return to wherever you came from.

You argue about Nasu source material, but don't even know where something from that material came from or what it is, and then devolve everything into a "HE'S A STUPID TRIPFAG, ANONYMOUS IS LEGIUN, I'M USING STUPID /b/ TERMINOLOGY TO PROVE THAT I AM NOT A /b/ REJECT!" defense of yourself. Somehow, I am to accept that you have greater knowledge than the average person and thus your opinion is of greater merit, yet you have yet to distinguish such knowledge?

Too stupid to be a troll, more likely you are moot's target audience.

>> No.2823277

>>2823226
>>>I repeat memes a lot and want to fuck my sister, so that makes Ciel a bad character and Akiha a good one.

>> No.2823278
File: 224 KB, 512x351, hauntergrimace.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823278

>>2823238
As expected from someone who comes 'saving' his fellow tripfriend from the evil Anonymous but fails at doing so; revert to plan B: Be a retard and pretend it was trolling from the start. You are quite funny. Sometimes, at least.

>> No.2823284
File: 800 KB, 1680x1050, akiha vector.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823284

>>2823249
lies

>> No.2823292

>>2823277
But I don't have a sister anon

>> No.2823351

>>2823270
Wait... Have you just been having a different argument in your head? It started because he said you name yourself after a cartoon little girt, you then came back saying that he's a hypocrite because he's using a cartoon little girl as a reaction image. Then, as I remember, it came down to "Is naming yourself after a cartoon little girl on the internet as bad as using a reaction image of a cartoon little girl?"

>> No.2823354

>>2823270
I never argued about 'Nasu source material' and I don't care where it comes from. It's japanese cartoon drawings and that's all that matters.
I was arguing about how someone like you has no right to call me 'inferior' to him because clearly, you are some animu-addicted nerd who strives to get some attention on the internet.
And by the way, you also shouldn't call me stupid while completely missing the whole point of this little 'argument'.

PS: You used more '/b/ terminology' in one sentence than I did in all of my posts. Think about that.

>> No.2823359

>>2823278
Too bad you invalidated your own argument with that image of yours.
Or was that the joke?

>> No.2823393

>>2823354
>I never argued about 'Nasu source material' and I don't care where it comes from.

So are you admitting that you entered a discussion about Melty Blood with the express purpose of trolling (since you don't know anything about the material)? Reported, I encourage you all to do the same.

>> No.2823398

>>2823278

>TRIPFAGS ARE OUT TO GET ME OMG DEY HAS SEKRIT PLANS

HA HA!

Butthurt!

If you weren't such a /b/tarded nigger, you'd probably know that White Ren hates my guts and that I maintain a frosty dislike of her.

>> No.2823399

>>2823351
No, I pointed out that he's using Index, who is specifically /a/ property. The "little girl" thing was just secondary.

>>2823354
>It's japanese cartoon drawings and that's all that matters.

I see. You really don't know where you are, do you? This alone invalidates your reason for existing, if there even was one.

>PS: You used more '/b/ terminology' in one sentence than I did in all of my posts. Think about that.

In mockery of you, of course. That's the point of mockery! You can't mock someone otherwise.

>> No.2823402

>>2823398
Arc = White Ren.

>> No.2823407

>>2823393

Holy obvious posting, Batman!

You should know by now that Ren is silly for even having given the troll any room to speak, instead of shooing him off with a GTFO.

>> No.2823418

>>2823398
>>2823399
>>2823402

check us out, all postin' at the same time and discrediting your theory

>> No.2823429

>>2823398
I don't specifically hate you. I just ignore you and hope you eventually will stop existing.

>>2823407
I'm job-list searching and am incredibly bored. Engaging in pointless dialogue relieves that somewhat.

>> No.2823437

>>2823418
Cool proxies man, maybe you are Soviet Russia or whatever his name is too?

>> No.2823463

>>2823399
>You really don't know where you are, do you?
I'm in /jp/, a board for all japanese stuff. If I wanted to specifically talk (or know) about animu, I would go post in /a/. Or what are you trying to say with that? I really have a hard time following your silly reasoning here.

>> No.2823466

>>2823437
This is what complete and total idiots believe.

>> No.2823477

>>2823466
> This is what complete and total idiots believe.
You are acting like a KS dev... it makes sense. Arc/Ren is a KS dev.

>> No.2823478
File: 194 KB, 640x480, 1244221711087.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823478

>>2823402
...Are you fucking kidding me? You must be REALLY new here (well it's already established you are a troll, but whatever).

>> No.2823491

>>2823478
> (well it's already established you are a troll, but whatever).
> you
> Anonymous
> implying Anonymous is a troll
u mad?

>> No.2823508
File: 20 KB, 479x743, Not-So-Trolled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823508

>>2823477
Yes. I am a Katawa Shoujo dev. I'm the one that axed the dog fucking its blind master. Or something.

>>2823491
Disappointed.

>> No.2823511

>>2823233

Don't be silly. Aoko is a shota rapist, not a whore. There's a difference

>> No.2823516
File: 55 KB, 600x601, 1245578803913.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823516

>>2823508
lolool that's a funny comic here's another one

>> No.2823518
File: 52 KB, 234x384, amusedjap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823518

>>2823491

>implying Anon doesn't troll

>> No.2823519
File: 14 KB, 95x120, 1244329446068.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823519

>>2823249

>> No.2823536

>>2823511
Haha, statutory rape.

>> No.2823541

>>2823519
Just trying to get a rise. We all know Akiha is best. Also the most eleganto.

>> No.2823575

>>2823541
Aren't opinions great Ren?

>> No.2823580

>>2823575
They're usually the best when they're my opinions.

>> No.2823586

>>2823580
I'm of a similar, yet distinct mind myself.

>> No.2823588
File: 72 KB, 340x315, 1243614647531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823588

Fine, change the subject and pretend you didn't just lose an argument on the internet with that silly high-school-level knowledge of yours. I was expecting some sort of 'finisher' from your side so I could say "Hats off dude, that was entertaining." because I thought you knew what you were doing, but it turns out you REALLY are just an underage anime nerd. You should check out /a/, you'll probably like it.
And I was expecting more from you, too, Arc.

How disappointing.

>> No.2823590
File: 85 KB, 250x300, 1236026798155.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823590

>>2823575
> Lord Kefka !!j7aWsfW3QY9
=_=

>> No.2823594

>>2823541
>>2823575

>Akiha is best
Opinions are great! Especially when they are also truth.

>> No.2823595

>>2823588
I'm not sure who that post is directed at, but I'm going to assume that the suggestion that you end your own life is in order.

Although if you're just ragging on Arc, I don't mind.

>> No.2823599

>>2823580
I agree with this man's opinion. Since two of us believe it, it must be true.

>> No.2823600

>>2823595
No I'll just get some tea and cake and watch TV.

>> No.2823604

>>2823600
Have a good time doing that.

>> No.2823619
File: 752 KB, 300x225, lolno.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823619

>>2823588

>And I was expecting more from you, too, Arc.

LOL U TROL ME RAGE RAGE RAGE.

I'm sorry, I'm pretty baked and it's hard for me to rage at shit right now. I'm going to the gym in a few hours, try then when I'm sober

>> No.2823632

>>2823619
You're drinking in the afternoon, Arc?

That's low-key, man. You should only drink near or after sunset.

>> No.2823638
File: 63 KB, 320x240, 1236054565032.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823638

>>2823594
>>>when they're also truth
If you want to think that.

>>2823590
Um, what?

>> No.2823658

>>2823638
JESUS TITTYFUCKING CRACK SMOKING CHRIST ON A MOPED WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THIS SAVED?!

SERIOSULY WHAT KIND OF PERSON SEEKS OUT, DOWNLOADS, SAVES AND REPOSTS AN IMAGE, AN ANIMATED IMAGE, OF A DEER FUCKING A CRYING SCHOOLGIRL?!

LIKE I KNOW THERE ARE BIZZARE FETISHES AND WEIRD SHIT THAT TURNS PEOPLE ON, AND YOU KNOW I'M TOTALLY COOL WITH THAT, I JUST DON'T LOOK AT IT. BUT THIS.
FUCKING THIS.

THE FACT THAT SOMEBODY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO SAVE THIS...THING, AND THEN THAT EVERYONE ELSE WANTED TO SEE IT JSUT BOGGLES MY MOTHERFUCKING MIND. WHAT TYPE OF A PERSONA RE YOU? SERIOUSLY. DO YOU KEEP THIS SHIT TO YOURSELF OR DO YOU ACT LIKE A CREEPY FUCK IN PUBLIC TOO?! DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS AT ALL? I SURE AS FUCK HOPE NOT.

AND THE WORST PART OF ALL OF THIS IS THAT IN ABOUT 30 POSTS THIS WILL MORPH INTO A LUCKY STAR PORN THREAD WITH ALMOST A HUNDRED IMAGES OF SIMILAR SITUATIONS DEPICTING CHILDREN BEING HORRIBLY MOLESTED THAT NEARLY A HUNDRED PEOPLE ALL HAVE SAVED TO THEIR HARD DRIVES TO JACK OFF OVER AS THE HELPLESS LITTLE GIRL SQUIRMS IN PANIC ON THEIR SCREEN FOR THEIR OWN ENJOYMENT.

JUST WHAT THE FUCK. I KNOW THIS IS HOW THE INTERNET WORKS BUT
WHAT
THE
FUCK

TOO MUCH. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

(inb4 capslock is cruise control for cool, fuck off pedophiles I can press any damn key I please, go rot in jail)

>> No.2823665
File: 53 KB, 320x450, c210841package.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823665

>>2823632
Speaking of drinking, I was thinking of taking a page out of drinking anon's book and doing a drinking game for my powering through the rest of WtK this weekend. Sound funny?

>> No.2823666

>>2823658
Cool story, bro.

>> No.2823667

>>2823619
>try then when I'm sober
Now you are just attention whoring. Nobody cares if you are drunk and it's not an excuse to act like an underage idiot. It also does not make you look cool in front of the other kids ITT.

>> No.2823676

>>2823658
Ahaha I forgot about that

>> No.2823684

>>2823658
Sugoi story, aniki.

>> No.2823689

>>2823658
Um... ok? I don't really go looking for this stuff, I just save whatever strikes my fancy.

>> No.2823693
File: 58 KB, 275x190, grinvolgin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823693

>>2823667

this weed isn't going to smoke itself bro

>> No.2823700

>>2823689
Learn to not respond to copypastas Kefka.

>> No.2823712
File: 456 KB, 1000x789, 1237309302906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823712

>>2823689
> admitting saving it

>> No.2823715

>>2823700

And don't reply to shitty trolls like >>2823588 who actually cry when you don't answer them.

Trolls want attention and replies. The longer you spend typing up replies and thinking things through with them, the more they win. The instant you start trying to apply logic to a troll you have already lost and are at his mercy. The point is to keep you tied up with them and have you spluttering in defense of yourself. If you don't reply, there's fuck-all they can do except make an ass of themselves in public.

>> No.2823726

So /jp/ is in majority agreement? Akiha is #1 and Ciel is shit?

>> No.2823732

>>2823726
Hai hai

>> No.2823733

>>2823726
I think we can all agree that Ciel is shit at least.

>> No.2823746

>>2823511

My brain is melting. This is Aozaki... this is Aoko Aozaki, she should have killed me by now, and that’s why my whole body is rigid. But why? Why has even my "thing" down there become stiff. My breathing is heavy. There’s something entirely different here. Michael Roa Valdamjong knows this and with every hair standing up on his body he gets to his feet.
My mind is a blank slate now. I can only act.
“What is someone like you doing here and… WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?"
My head is hot and I feel faint. Aoko looks at me in surprise. Had she actually not noticed my presence until now?
"W-what?"
She must be in shock because she doesn't say anymore. I raise my arm to the other side of my body and backhand her as hard as I can. She flies into the wall and looks up at me, still in complete shock. The building rumbles from the impact.
"A… Wh…"
I walk towards her, grab her by her vermillion hair and pull her upright. She stumbles to regain balance.
“This is a surprise. Aoko Aozaki? Miss Blue? The great sorceress? Enemy of the Dead Apostles?"
To my surprise, my voice is gentle instead of angry like just a moment ago.
"Mm..." Aozaki can only nod meekly. She isn’t fighting back. I can’t quite wrap my mind around it, but there’s something unreasonably attractive about how such a powerful person is crumbling before me like this. Without thought or hesitation I shove my tongue between her lips.
“N--n!”

>> No.2823750

Unlike before, she attempts to pull away, but I refuse to have any of that. I firmly hold her in place and continue dipping into her mouth. She persists squirming futilely, as if my touch is stinging her. As her tongue pulls back, I wrap my own around it and force her to take action. She finally lets up, answering my insisting tongue with her own as they begin to tangle and meld. With my captive helpless, I take my time exploring her mouth, enjoying her arousing taste. Finally having crushed her resolve, I break away triumphantly. It must have gone on for longer than I had realized, because even I had to gasp for air at its conclusion.
I look down to meet her blushing, hesitant expression, completely unlike the powerful huntress I was told I would encounter, and anything resembling reason or restraint dissipates from my mind. I put a hand on top of her head and kick one of her shins. She buckles easily and comes to face my raging erection.
"You know why it's like this, right? You were wild and untamed, Aozaki. Someone had to break you eventually."
Streams of tears are rolling down her cheeks as she begins unzipping, unbuttoning, and pushing my pants down to my ankles, not even bothering to resist. She pulls out my thick meat sausage and begins stroking it. It’s more like touching then gripping at first, but it does not take long for the sensations to strengthen as she eases into her role. She embraces my shaft with her slender fingers and begins to rub me up and down.
“Use your mouth now.”
Immediately I feel the slippery wetness of her tongue sliding along my length. The sensation is quite different from her fingers, it’s so much better then them alone, but it’s still not enough.
“Put it all in your mouth now.”
“You mean…?”
“All of it.”

>> No.2823755

An expression of distress momentarily forms across her face, still moist from tears, but, following my command faithfully, she takes me into her mouth as if playing an instrument. Her delicate lips engulf my tip and gradually glide forward. Inside her narrow mouth my twitching manhood is acutely aware of her pleasured breathing. I can’t even believe how good it feels. I allow my fingers to wander through her silky red hair and an incomprehensible desire begins to form within my mind. As I do so she continues her work on me with ever so slightly increasing enthusiasm. Stopping momentarily, her red hair shimmers as a blush creeps up her cheeks and she looks into my eyes.
“Can you feel it? Is this good? At first I thought it wouldn‘t fit, but-”
“USE YOUR HAIR.”

>> No.2823756

>>2823712
>>2823715
Well oftentimes I find responding to them is a good way to kill time. I mean just look at my trip. I spend a lot of time screwing around with /v/ trolls. I'll admit that the trolls there were considerably less sophisticated than this guy though (well, as sophisticated as trolls get anyway). The copypasta had me going though.

>> No.2823758

>>2823733
Fraid not.

>> No.2823759

I can't believe she's stupid enough to have her hair down all the time and not even realize how sexy it is. She should be using it to please me. She lets out a half-squeal at my loud voice, quickly wraps her beautiful locks around my dick and starts pumping me. I eagerly force my scrotum into her flushed face and she doesn't dare back away from it. On the contrary, the soft flesh of her tongue and mouth caress my head almost nonstop. Her unbelievably smooth hair is like nothing I’ve ever felt before. It’s absolutely breathtaking. This outrageous softness combines perfectly with the friction she’s applying to my penis. I’m forced past my limit. I grab her by the back of the head and shove my throbbing member into her mouth just as a burning heat rockets through it. She desperately struggles to escape, but it’s too late, by the time she’s free I’ve already released my seed into her mouth.

>> No.2823765

She bows her head as if ashamed of herself, sticking her tongue out and showing it to be painted white with my semen. A line of the fluid runs from her tongue onto the ground. It’s all she can do to relieve herself of most of it. Having no other choice, she takes the rest of what I offered her and gulps it down. She appears almost dazed by what is happening to her. Warm saliva mingled with some of my own liquids seeps from the corners of her mouth. For a moment she merely lays there frozen, but gradually, feeling seems to return to her body and she begins to tremble. But these convulsions are not out of fear, far from it. She lifts her head back up to face me, barring her gritting teeth, a rekindled fire in her eyes.
“If you really think you can break me, then break me.”
That single gesture of sublime defiance manages to return my penis to an erect state in mere moments. It wasn’t enough. That previous bout was not enough. I’m still not satisfied. I want her again more then ever. I pull her up by her violated hair and lick the glistening droplets of tears from her cheeks. I can’t help but glare at her scowling face with an intentionally smug expression.

>> No.2823768
File: 1 KB, 58x25, emot-wtc.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823768

>>2823746
>>2823750
>>2823755
And there goes the sanity for the day.

>> No.2823770

Just as soon as I’ve lifted her I’ve already pushed her back down to the ground. Her powerless body is easy to shove about. She hasn’t blown my face off yet, but at this point I’m in far too deep to stop even if she were to clearly threaten me. Straddling her, I slowly move down her abdomen and, spreading her legs, I press myself between them. I reach out and grasp the perfect breasts under her clothes, a motion that causes her to gasp. She stifles another cry as my fingers tighten. Frantically, she tries to push me back with both hands, but I merely swat them away and press her harder to the ground. With both arms limp and her figure spread wide open, the magician looks at me with naked hate in her eyes. Her burning voice and hostile, aggressive pupils make her look even more beautiful.
I violently tear off her garments. In the middle of it, her lingerie gets stuck on her unparalleled chest, but I simply rip it off. Her breasts bobble as I do so. My breath blows across her stomach and her whole body convulses in response. Leaning down, I bite down on the tip of her right globe and she arcs like a bow. As I knead her luscious mounds, my tongue teasingly dances along her perfect skin. I relish the taste of the flesh between my teeth.
“N… Ah…!”

>> No.2823775

She moans in a voice half-mixed with disapproval, half-mixed with pleasure. She’s obviously not used to such feelings, as her teary eyes look upon my fingers with astonishment. Her pink nipples harden regardless of what she’s thinking. In fact, they’re so stiff that I can barely move them with my tongue. Her breasts, likewise, become firm and swell upwards as I squeeze even harder and harder. I bury myself between them. My tongue slithers naturally from her chest to her neck, and I freeze.
At this moment, I could end everything. I could drain the blood of a true magician and be considered invincible, and yet… I just can’t bring myself to do it. I attempted to entrap an unfathomably beautiful women and, somewhere along the line, I was entrapped myself. At this point I no longer could manage with just a doll that possesses her likeness. All my logic fails me. This instinct transcends logic. It’s somehow nostalgic, I mean, after all, this situation is eerily similar to how I became a Dead Apostle in the first place, is it not?
I clench my teeth.
My blood is surging.
I want to take her right now.

>> No.2823783

>>2823733
Still fighting that one. The only reason /jp/ say it at all is because it was funny when the Doujin Work guy said it.

>> No.2823792

>>2823783
But her route is the worst, and as a character she is... shit. I guess she looks somewhat good at least.

>> No.2823794

>>2823726
BOY I LOVE GENERIC TSUNDERES AND SHE HAS MAGIK POWERS TOO SUGEE

>> No.2823813

>>2823792
No, the worst routes are Arc and Hisui. Arc's is the intro route and Hisui's, though the endings and insanity scenes are awesome, is generally dull.

>> No.2823822

>>2823783
You're fighting, but its like Germany in 1945.

Ciel is shit.

>> No.2823829

>>2823715
Just admit defeat. You cannot talk yourself and your tripfag friend out of it anymore, no matter how many curse words you put in your post.
You thought you could beat me in an argument that was started solely for the sake of entertainment and you lost. Get over it.

>> No.2823831
File: 51 KB, 650x300, 1236284063801.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823831

And of course we all know who has the best route.

>> No.2823837

>>2823813
> Arc's is the intro route
Well, I guess it does suck more than Ciel's.
> and Hisui's,
You sunnova...
> though the endings and insanity scenes are awesome,
Yeahh!!

>> No.2823845

>>2823837
See, I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.

>> No.2823855

>>2823845
Only mostly.

>> No.2823865
File: 288 KB, 768x1024, 1245519588175.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823865

>>2823845
*pats head*

>> No.2823898

>>2823855
>>2823865
Okay jokers *hypocrisy.jpg* what's so great about Akiha?>>2823865

>> No.2823899
File: 122 KB, 500x484, 1229060404649.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823899

>>2823891
> Okay Jokers *hypocrisy.jpg* what's so great about your psycho imouto?
Akiha?

She's shit, but she's cute so it's ok.

>> No.2823900

Ciel's route is the Heaven's Feel of Tsukihime. Long winded, tragic, and ultimately evoking no emotional response whatsoever from the reader.

>> No.2823909

>>2823831
Haha no. Maybe if she wasn't the second worst heroine her route would be decent.

>> No.2823911

>>2823900
Heaven's Feel invokes emotion: hatred for everyone with Matou in their name, sympathy for Dark Saber and Ilya, and lust for Rider and Kotomine.

>> No.2823927

>>2823900
You're kidding right? I for one don't hate Ciel, but Heaven's Feel is also the best route in FSN. Not GAR enough for you?

>> No.2823939

>>2823909
>>2823909
What, do much broShiki, Nanaya, and and happy end for you?

>> No.2823942

>>2823911
> hatred for everyone with Matou in their name

Had that at Fate route

> sympathy for Dark Saber

Nope

> and Ilya,

Had that in UBW

> lust for Rider

Had it in Fate

> and Kotomine

Ok I'll give you that one

>> No.2823950

Ciel's so shit that Nasu agreed by making her share her good end with Arc.

>> No.2823951

>>2823939
And let's not forget it has the second best dead end (no points for guessing #1) in the game in it, the one where Nanaya slices Akiha's fucking head in half and walks off into the darkness.

>> No.2823952

>>2823712
That thread was a good thread.

One of the few good threads in /jp/'s history.

>> No.2823956

>>2823951
>no points for guessing #1

Land shark?

>> No.2823963

>>2823956
Bingo

>> No.2823964

>>2823956
DAMN RIGHT! (and I'll admit Akiha's route does have #3 in the form of the killing chamber).

>> No.2823973

In fact, were it not for Mind of Steel and Sparks Liner High, penthouse suite shark would be the best bad end ever.

>> No.2823998
File: 73 KB, 800x600, 1243141315874.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2823998

>>2823973
>>>Mind of Steel
But Kefka, Mind of Steel isn't a bad end, it's HF True.

>> No.2824025

>>2823973
The thing about land shark is that it isn't that funny by itself. The oddness of a shark on land is funny, yeah, but it's not much better than any other bad end.

The real funny part is that you're doing what should be, thematically, the best thing to do: you're fulfilling your duty of being her guard instead of running out into the great unknown to die a horrible death.

And you're rewarded by a shark bursting into the room and eating you.

That's what makes it fucking hilarious. It's the perfect highlight of "visual novel decision logic," in which the best choice route-wise is almost completely wrong and/or arbitrary.

Like choosing whether to get a footjob or not, and the impact it has on toxemia of pregnancy.

>> No.2824031

>>2823998
Well fair point.

>> No.2824040

>>2824025
It's still not better than Sparks Liner High.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action