[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 797 KB, 1000x1424, datass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
281083 No.281083 [Reply] [Original]

So I heard someone was making a Reisen fic, could someone care to fill me in on it?

>> No.281091

Tewi steps on a landmine and dies, Reisen mourns her loss and then becomes the Batman.

>> No.281109

>>281107
sounds like fun

>> No.281116

I'd fill her in, if you know what I mean.

>> No.281106

>>281091
MY INABA IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>> No.281107

Reisen uncovers a Selenite plot to blow up the moon and gets raped by their betentacled leader.

>> No.281135

>>281116

Spring is here~

>> No.281145

>>281135

FUCK YEAH SPRING

BUT WHY IS IT STILL SO COLD ;_;

>> No.281157

>>281083

I am a pious and devout priest of some religion or other who has taken a vow of absolute abstinence. Your picture has caused me to get a hard on and I now curse you with my priestly powers.

>> No.281178

>>281145

Cirno froze Lily

>> No.281177
File: 88 KB, 412x591, 1206230591785.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>281083
You're pushing 1300, Tewi. When are you going to start developing a girlish figure?

>> No.281175

>>281157
F'gnuli mwlfgmth...

>> No.281190
File: 101 KB, 700x700, 1206230663567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>281145

You must have one of these roaming around near.

>> No.281220

i'll go ahead and repost what i've already written then.

there is no sex...YET.

"Go out to the human world and buy me these computer parts."

Kaguya had given Reisen these orders, a small purse of human currency, and a written note to Yukari to allow her to pass freely between Gensokyo and the world of humans.

Reisen had taken her first steps into the human world with great apprehension. Marisa had given her a spell to make her look like a normal human, but even so, she feared her lack of experience would make people suspect she were a youkai. She couldn't rule out the possibility that humans were on guard against the supernatural.

Fortunately, the town she had entered turned out to be less than superstitious, and she was taken for a foreigner. By showing the list of parts to different passerby, she had eventually made her way to the electronics district.

>> No.281232
File: 292 KB, 840x1200, 1206230898895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Seeing an entire row of stores all displaying computers, she decided that she may as well enter the first one she saw.

An electronic chime sounded as she passed into the first store.

"Welcome! What can I help you with today?"
A small woman had shuffled up to her, smiling widely.

"Ah...I am here to purchase these parts..."
Reisen showed her the list.

"Then you have come to the right place! Here let me get the items for you."

'This won't be so hard after all,' Reisen thought to herself. Within minutes, a box brimming with circuits and boards had been collected.

"How much do I owe you for this?"

>> No.281238
File: 83 KB, 528x701, 1206230940144.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>281232
"Aahhh, what will I do? I can't possibly return empty-handed," she thought.

It seemed she had reached the end of the row of stores, and she had nearly decided to turn around when she saw a tiny door in an alleyway. This too was advertised as a computer equipment shop, but it was a bit run-down; there was no display window, and no flashing lights.

Quite desperate now, Reisen decided that it was worth a go.

As she opened the door, a pair of brass bells jingled quietly, which was pleasant in comparison to the noise of the displays and gadgets she had passed in the other stores.

The shop consisted of a single room about the size of a convenience store, and instead of computers on display, it was simply shelves filled with boxes.

Yet, no one was manning the cash register. Had she come in during closing time?

"Hello?" she called out carefully. There was no answer, but as she drew near the back of the store, she heard electronic noises coming from a door slightly open in the back wall.

>> No.281248

>>281238

She stood dumbfounded by what lay before her. Gutted computers were strewn about the floor, boards with circuits were connected by wires that ran from wall to wall. The electronic noises were from a soldering iron, and a figure was hunched over a larger pile of electronic refuse. Every few seconds, its goggles and messy hair were lit by a blue light, and she made out the face of a young man, staring intently at circuity.

A few minutes passed as she watched in awe before she recalled the reason she had entered the store in the first place. Drawing herself together, she took in a breath.

"Uhm...excuse me!"

The soldering abruptly stopped, and the blue light stopped flickering. The young man looked up, or it seemed that he might even be a boy, and he seemed almost alien now that his eyes weren't visible behind the round, green lenses of his goggles. His blank expression slowly became one of genuine surprise.

"Oh...Oh my!"

There was a sudden cacophony of clattering as the boy rushed to push all the boards out of the middle of the floor, and in a few moments he approached Reisen, pulling the goggles off his head.

Reisen noted that he had a bushy chestnut mop that nearly obscured his eyebrows and completely obscured his ears. Clearly he rarely trimmed his hair, but all the same there was a natural look to it. As she began to wonder why she noticed such a thing, she found that she was being ushered out of the room.

>> No.281258
File: 165 KB, 737x737, 1206231105257.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>281248
"Well then, I am Heuro, and I manage this small store," said the boy, or rather it seemed he was a young man now, as he drew himself to his full height and smiled. "Thank you for not taking something from my shelves and simply leaving as you might have done!"

He said this in such a cheerful tone, that it seemed to mismatch his scatterbrained appearance, and Reisen couldn't help but laugh lightly.

"So then, what can I get for you?" said Heuro, his face settling into a neutral smile. It was a lot more relaxing than the obsequious manner of the other salesmen.

"I...well, I'm actually not sure, but I need parts for a computer." Reisen held out the parts list.

"Ah, that's quite fortunate," said Heuro thoughtfully as he took the list. He continued to speak as his eyes looked over the list. "People who just want a computer buy it from the swindlers in the main street."

Reisen tilted her head to the side as she considered the statement. The prices did seem a bit high.

"People who want to build a computer that actually works like it's meant to...” Heuro nodded twice to himself as he handed the list back to Reisen, “...come to me."

>> No.281259

sage for hetero

>> No.281270

>>281258

"Umm...Heuro-san, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I only have 200, and I don't think it's possible for me to get any more.”

Reisen bowed her head quickly in apology.

“Nevertheless, if there is some way for me to earn these parts, please tell me so."

There was a profound silence as Heuro gently stroked his chin and stared at Reisen. It was unnecessarily tense, as she feared that her "eyes" might cause trouble if Heuro stared to hard. Yet, she did her best to return his stare.

"Very well," he said suddenly, lifting the box and thrusting it into her arms. "I will accept your payment for these parts."

Reisen nearly lost her balance, and was about to take a step backward when she couldn't; Heuro still hadn't let go of the box, and she jerked back towards him. His face was inches from hers, wearing a very intense expression.

"However!" he said, ominously. "You must help me out in this store. I repair computers here on my own, and I don't have the funds to actually hire someone. This is truly a win-win situation, is it not?"

>> No.281272

>>281248
Change him into a woman.

>> No.281275
File: 75 KB, 533x592, 1206231259207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>281270

"And," Heuro continued, "You must take me to meet your friends so I can give publicity to my shop."

Reisen's eyes widened. "Heuro-san, that's...!"

Indeed, humans did live in Gensokyo. But a human from the outside world entering Gensokyo? Reisen doubted she could get permission for that.

"Or else the deal is off," said Heuro flatly.

There was no choice. Reisen sighed. Even if it turned out to be a lie, she had to agree to these terms.

"I understand, Heuro-san." She felt her heart drop as she felt Heuro let go of the box of computer parts. She looked up at him long enough to see him nod approvingly, and turned to carry the box out the door. As she crossed the threshold, Heuro's voice stopped her.

"I nearly forgot!"

>> No.281290

>>281275
and what i have written beyond that is too short and unedited to be posted yet.

>> No.281296

>>281275
and what i have written beyond that is too short and unedited to be posted yet.

also, in b4 WHERE IS THE SEX

>> No.281329

>>281296

I don't want the sex if it contains men.

>> No.281349

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO SEX YET

>> No.281372
File: 112 KB, 444x621, 1206231868992.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>281329
>>281272
>>281259

reisen is gonna get sexed by a male AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT.

>> No.281394

>>281135
Fuck off, spring.
Take your pollens and couples-kissing-on-grassy fields with you!
Shit, pollens coming in through ventilation! NOOOOO!!!!

>> No.281455

>>281372
fuck no! We want dickgirl Eirin

>> No.281493

>>281455
or atleast some tentacles

>> No.281511

>>281493
fine. there will probably be tentacles.

>> No.281520

>>281511
make them MAN tentacles.